It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children a hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterBallz

No disrespect intended. Maam.
I understand the need to be "rational" and "logical."
Please visit this thread and tell me if these tribesmen were able to rationalize what they saw. Would the fellow tribesmen who were not there
have believed them? How would they describe such an event?

Logic and rationalization will get you so far and then it will turn you into a highly functioning retard. I fully understand the saying "If you are too open minded your brains will fall out."
However, one must balance that with this:
The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it's open."

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sorry, try this

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

"If you are too open minded your brains will fall out."

So now I know why you cannot prove your point... your brain had fallen out. Let me know when you find it and we can discuss furthur. peace.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I didn't ask for a redirection for a search engine, you go and proove this idea of yours to me, if you're willing to go out on a limb for it...then give me the info. I'm apparently the ignorant one here, and I can't seem to find anything...I wonder why.

I'm debating if this is worth the time anymore. What really made me laugh is how you're reacting to the op, that's just rich. Why does she have to proove to you who she is? Hmm, using your logic...I think you're a disinformation agent as well right about now. Oh by the way, I need a phone number, a real name, your social security, a state issued ID, and 17 accountable witnesses.

Give me a break.

We're talking about the term "indigo" and the people from today. You have yet to support all of the claims yourself. You haven't touched on the "aura sensing" or the "ascention" idea behind it all. Don't try and support a claim when you aren't going to cover all your bases.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was unaware that I was supposed to be proving a point.
I think I have sufficiantly expressed my"THOUGHTS" but not aware that I was supposed to prove anything. You still haven't "proven" that you even exist. Oh well. What does one expect. School is out for the summer and the kids are up late tonite apparently.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Try this first and let me know what you come up with.
I never said that I believe in indigo children so I am at a loss as to why I need to prove anything. However, one cannot discount the possibility just because the possibility will not fit in ones head.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Why does she have to proove to you who she is? Hmm, using your logic...I think you're a disinformation agent as well right about now. Oh by the way, I need a phone number, a real name, your social security, a state issued ID, and 17 accountable witnesses
reply to post by Shugo

That's exactly what a Gov't agent would say.
I think we are getting slightly off topic here. My point here is that one cannot discount the possibilties of indigo children untill one has done ALL
of one research. Some of the info out there is very compelling and needs to be investigated further.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Amen friend. Glad some voice of reason was in this.

Nice title for the thread by the way to state your "opinion".

Before I say anything, let it be known that there is only one reality yet an infinity of ways to see that reality....everyone's is different.

First, the term indigo children came from the 1970's. They were known as the systembusters of their time. Since then, there have been star children and crystal children.

I am a crystal child. I know this to be proven as all the proof you need in the existance lies within yourself. I am the decendant of my indigo child mother. She is a first incarnate and truly exemplifies the systembusting mentality. I know a star child. When she came out of the womb, she had a star on her hand. She still has it to this day. When she was three, she told her mother how she came from another planet, from a race that was entirely different from ours and very far away. A recording of this is not necessary.

The abilities that you have described do describe these types of children as well as everyone else on the planet. Ultimately, everyone does have these special abilities, you are right about that. Problem is that our true divine way of existance has been blocked from us for a couple millenia. This is why you are seeing TPTB desensitize and medicate kids at such an early age. The onslaught of crystal children coming through is massive and that is their only defense to stop it from happening. The way this is being reshaped is by the chosen individual who make a major impact on the planet.

I can see auras. I am a permanent fixture of energy. I can feel energy, energy shifts, and have ascended to another existance before (albeit for only a few minutes). I frequent the fourth and fifth dimension. I have had contact with aliens several times. I have taken people's illness away in minutes. I've had very strong premonitions and de ja vu's that have shown themself to be true. I have no reason to lie as the truth will always shine through the lies.The reason why more and more people are having these abilities is because of the consciousness shift we are experiencing. More and more people are awakening as we speak. So these children exist but part of their mission is to show everyone that they have the same abilities.

For those that don't understand, here's the problem: You are bound by Earthly, third-dimensional definitions of life. Everything must be rational. We are trained to be clear-minded logical thinkers. Problem is that is only half your mind. The right side is the intuitve, creative, imaginative part of your mind that you're not allowing to open. For the mind to work clearly, both must be in harmony. The thing about it is that this is okay. We exist in a disharmonic consciousness. There are three levels of consciousness: the first (the Aboriginal), which is when man was first here. The second is the disharmonic consciousness we are in now. The third is Christ Consciousness which is where we are heading. One of our missions here is to help humanity shift from the second level to the third.

All the answers you'll ever need are within you. You are loved.

Light and blessings
UL

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I believe your thread is a hoax.
It has all of the classic signs. And how do we really know that you are you?
This thread smells of a gov't disinfo campaign. Nice try Feds..

What the hell are you talking about? How do I know you really are who YOU claim to be? How about making a post that actually tries to make a valid point? I think YOUR post has all the classic signs of denial and paranoia.

The entire concept of indigo children and why people believe in such things is because of the very same man-made, amorphous spiritual nonsense that got the heaven's gate cult so popular. These kids are being led to believe in all of this nonsense by their parents. Just as kids are born into religious ideaologies from their parents. Some people are simply gifted, others are not. But this entire concept is simply a spiritual fad.

They have even retreats for these children just like cults have retreats for new members. Look at the parallels and tell me it doesn't stink to high heaven.

-ChriS

[edit on 31-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I'm half and half on what you're saying here. I've thought about the parallels you said to think about and the parallels are plentiful, I just have it from a different perspective.

Just like other spiritual philosophies, more often than not, the core of what is being said is true, but that never makes it to the forefront as it's "core" has been exploited and then brought to the forefront. Those camps are for sure out for the dollar. Just like organized religion. It's all one in the same. But there are those who find the answers out a different way.

My mom didn't even know she was an indigo child, I was the one to tell her. I found out about my pyschic abilities from a clairvoyant reader (who accurately depicted my life at 95%). Almost immediately after that, three people from different parts of the US out of nowhere told me I was a crystal child. I researched it, meditated on it, and discovered the truth.

The statement that some kids are gifted, others are not imo is a simplified left brain answer. What are your thoughts on synchronicity versus coincidence?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i know that most of you are saying that indigo's are hoaxes at the moment so im just going to tell you that im an indigo child.

the reasons why the first few posts completely make me wonder if you even know what an indigo is.

#1 i was abused by my father and i know live with my grandparents.

#2 i have learning dissabilities

#3 the ammount of knowledge we are getting could result in numerous things, such as, our brains are developing and thus our psychic powers are developing meaning that most of us who use this to our advantage will gain a better understanding of life and spirituality? ~dunno were that came from~

#4 as we can clearly see, 20 years ago there weren't emo's and chava's.
(scene kids . Jocks . just for the none english people out there)

#5 i started seeing ghosts at the age of 10.

#6 i clearly wasnt spoiled, unless being beat by my father counts.

well thats it basicly, i dont really care about what your going to say to me, i'd just like to forgive you all in advance.

peace out.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I was unaware that I was supposed to be proving a point.
I think I have sufficiantly expressed my"THOUGHTS" but not aware that I was supposed to prove anything. You still haven't "proven" that you even exist. Oh well. What does one expect. School is out for the summer and the kids are up late tonite apparently.

The idea of ATS is to prove a point. The "indigo children" wouldn't be very happy with you making fun of kids in school, as I'm quite sure there are some kids that are much smarter than yourself. But of course, for those of us who aren't "awakened" like the indigos can't open our minds enough to see that

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

To begin, I'm all about moving to a "higher level," other advanced civilizations, and all of these fun to read threads there at ATS, but this indigo crap is killing me. Is there anyone at all who can provide one tiny ounce of proof that this is real? I don't care about claims that kids are born with mature pituitary glands or stars on there head. I'd like to see a doctors report or hear a qualified MD or Psychologist with a Ph.D. (who is viewed as credible) speak about it.

I am a crystal child. I know this to be proven as all the proof you need in the existance lies within yourself.

Go figure. The proof is in me. Well, being that I can't seem to locate this proof, can you help? How about you record yourself bending a spoon with your mind or something nifty like that and post it for us to see? Actually, record yourself doing ANYTHING extraordinary so you can show the good people of ATS.

Hell, send aliens to my window tonight, invade my mind and talk to me, do absolutely anything in your power to prove that you are a crystal child.

I know a star child. When she came out of the womb, she had a star on her hand. She still has it to this day. When she was three, she told her mother how she came from another planet, from a race that was entirely different from ours and very far away. A recording of this is not necessary.

Of course a recording isn't necessary. Who needs proof, anyway?

How about you take a picture of your friend's star? Also, could you ask her what her planet was like and describe it to us in detail? One last thing about your friend, does she notice the incredibly crappy state the world is in right now? Do you think she could provide us with something that could help out our planet? How about some inside info on technology or spiritual truths? Really, anything would be super. And none of this was sarcasm.

Seriously, how can you, your friend, or anyone else claim to have intiment knowledge of the inner workings of an advanced civilization, telekinesis, telepathy, ect, and not use the abilities for good in this day-in-age? If it isn't obvious to you guys, the world kinda sucks right now. That probably has to be one of the most unethical things I could possibly imagine. Its like having a patient who is certainly going to die unless the cure is administered and then choosing not to give the patient the cure.

The abilities that you have described do describe these types of children as well as everyone else on the planet. Ultimately, everyone does have these special abilities, you are right about that.

I've experienced some strange crap, but nothing like what is described. How about a little help on getting in touch with my "inner-self" and while you're at it, talk to your indigo, crystal, or star buddies and start straightening up the planet.

I can feel energy, energy shifts, and have ascended to another existence before (albeit for only a few minutes). I frequent the fourth and fifth dimension.

Aside from the fourth dimension being time and that everyone I know of experiences that, can you describe, in detail, the dimensions? Also, what is the other existence like? Again, in detail please.

The reason why more and more people are having these abilities is because of the consciousness shift we are experiencing. More and more people are awakening as we speak.

Who's causing the "shift" and why are we shifting? In detail, please.

So these children exist but part of their mission is to show everyone that they have the same abilities.

I'm a pretty open minded guy, but the vast majority of this seems a bit stupid. If you can show me that I have these abilities, I'll concede. Hell, I'll be a indigo disciple.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In all seriousness, if you can't prove it, don't make the claim. I'm pretty open minded and welcome conversation on any alternative topics if it is backed by at least SOME proof. This indigo child business seems not to be backed by anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am still waiting for anyone posting these intellectuall masterpieces
to "PROVE" to "ME" that they exist. Prove it!!!!
You can't, can you??
Rationalization and logic will get you SO FAR,
and then it will make you a highly functioning RETARD!!!

You guys still don't get it do you???
Whatever proof one supplies you, will only be debunked BY you.
The problem you all face is not proof or the lack of it,
It is the fact that there are truths in this world that will not fit into your head yet. It would be no more possible to teach an indigionus tribe to understand the reality of the helicopter flying over their heads taking snapshots. They can't fit that reality into their heads just yet. They need more time and so do you all.

"For the believer no proof is necessary,
for the skeptic, none will suffice."

This saying is popular for a reason. Wake yourselves up.
Challenge your "beliefs" just once.
Step outside of your comfort zone. It won't hurt I promise. It's ok.
Thats it, a little further now......Goooooood. I knew you could do it!

[edit on 1-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Alrighty, I'm challenging my beliefs. Now help me unlock my gifts. I'm not being sarcastic.
This is not a one line post.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by alkali]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alkali

First of all,
I don't recall saying that I could "help" anyone un-lock any "gifts."
If one were to "unlock" any "gifts" it would not be done by coming to an
open minded internet forum with a closed, already made-up mind.

I have a huge problem with the word "BELIEVE" or "BELIEF."
once one "BELIEVES" something, their mind is already "closed"
to any other possibilities. I have been where you are. Now come to where I am. I have entertained the possibility that all of this "STUFF" is a bunch of crap!!! and then I have entertained the possibilitiy that it is ALL true!
and I will continue to do so untill I am forced by my concious to settle on a "belief" which I abhore, but every once in a while one finds a truth so inescapeable that one must surrender intellect and reason and just "BELIEVE" because it rings so true and so loud that it wakens every
fiber of your being.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Sorry about that. I just assumed you could help since Universal Light, the indigo child above, said that was the mission of the indigo children. Or are you not an indigo child?

So these children exist but part of their mission is to show everyone that they have the same abilities.

If you're not an indigo child, having an open mind obviously didn't do you much good for you considering that Universal Light, who claims to be an indigo child, said that everyone has these abilities. On the other hand, if you are an indigo child, you're obviously not doing your mission very well since the whole point, according to Universal Light, is to show everyone that they have these special abilities.

Now I don't know what to think.

And you didn't address any of my questions. How come these indigo children aren't helping the world with their super powers?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkali
In all seriousness, if you can't prove it, don't make the claim. I'm pretty open minded and welcome conversation on any alternative topics if it is backed by at least SOME proof. This indigo child business seems not to be backed by anything.

in all perfect honesty, why dont you go and attack the religous to.

take into account that christianity is only supported by a book, wrote by people.

there is no physical evidence to prove that what they are beleiving in is real, they just have people claiming.

so in other words, if your going to ask us to prove it with evidence i shall.

i am an indigo child, the fact that i am telling you is proof enough of our existence.

peace out and you are forgiven.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

religion is a man-made creation to worship a creator they will never see based on the fundamental questions about life, how we got here, and why. That's the entire reason wars have been fought in the name of god that resulted in the deaths of millions. That's the entire reason you have millions of different religions, religious sects, and other religious ideaologies that all clash philosophically and spiritually. Sometimes violently, and sometimes it does result in people being killed.

All because of man being flawed, and man creating these religious beliefs (which are flawed) and deciding to believe in them without question (which is also flawed). And when wars are fought in the name of god and people killed, it isn't because of god it is because of those same flawed people who will blindly follow their beliefs to their grave. That is what scares the crap out of me.

And no I am not an atheist. You can be spiritual and not have to follow the religoius sheep wherever they take you.

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join