It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some cool photos taken by amateur (ME!)..opinions please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by notcrazyinaustin

I have been wanting to go back in the daytime and would love to find the area where the above picture was taken...not sure I could find it though because the place is HUGE. Hopefully I will make myself go soon. I would love to try and debunk my own picture.

Ah see i come from a small village, poulation of about 4000, our graveyard would take about one minute to walk from end to end, and would be easy to locate a location again.

I forgot that some of these places are huge.

CX.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
holy cow! now thats creepy

nice catch

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
kinda looks like Pumpkinhead

nice pic

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The image actually appears to be more of a tripod stand that would normally hold a floral spray. It's really hard to say because of the photo grain.

I must admit, you're braver than I am to wander around graveyards in the wee hours of the night!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellion2368
kinda looks like Pumpkinhead

LMAO!!!!!

CX....I got your pm regarding my camera settings (I'm not able to reply). This pic was taken at around 9pm at night back in January; have a new camera now but I never know how to set the correct time/date. I'm just not good at technology like that and hate to read manuels.

But you made a very good point.......

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi All,
I have been lurking on ATS for about a year, finally set up an account. I work with notcrazy and am very good friends with her. I saw these pictures the following day after they were taken and can assure you they are not photoshopped. There are actually some more photos from that night I am going to post for her. In my oppinion this one is better than the first. She was a little hesitant posting any more before she got some positive feedback from her original post(she didnt want to get flamed on here on her first thread). Ok here are the pics- looks like a ghost dog, more specifically a Bijanfrise(look it up). She said there were absolutely no dogs out there when she took this pic....and I can attest that notcrazy is no liar....here they are....

original

close ups

[edit on 2-6-2008 by freak-o-nature]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freak-o-nature
She said there were absolutely no dogs out there when she took this pic....and I can attest that notcrazy is no liar....here they are....

Yes...there were NO dogs around....I would have for sure seen this dog or heard it if it was there. I can't explain this at all.

Thanks for posting these pics Freak!

[edit on 2-6-2008 by notcrazyinaustin]

CX

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That another great pic, and a refreshing change.....looks like we have the cutest ghost since Casper!

One question, did you have any other pics on your camera, say a pic of a dog for instance? I ask because i know with old 35mm film, sometimes pics appeared to overlap, i just wondered if this was possible with a digital camera?

Then again, that does'nt make a difference if you did'nt have any dog pics on the camera that night.

Apparently it's not unusual to get animal spirits in places like this. I know in our local graveyard, there has been reports of a fox and a cat that are almost see-through walking around the graves.

I guess some animals want to return to where thier loved ones are buried later too.

Looking forward to any other pics you might have.

CX.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi CX,
No this was taken with a digital camera....actually I bought it the day of the investigation. I'm glad you liked the doggy ghost pic.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi there, Im new to this site but not new to ghosts, I have lived in a haunted house...so completely believe there are spirits around us..

Now comes the BUT...am I the only one that can see what looks to be sticks tied together in tripod-like style, with a bit of raggedy cloth around them and a helmet placed on the top?...I saved this and lightened the shot and also cleared it a tad and this is what it appears to be to me..

And also, the two little lights on each side of the shot look like guides to me...maybe for someone taking a blind shot in the dark and wanting to know where to aim his camera to photograph an attempted hoax? This is not an accusation, just an honest observation..

Im very sorry to be skeptical about your photograph, it is a great shot but seems a little false to me, although I do want to believe this photo so that others who have indeed seen and felt 'the real thing' are not being made light of..

Will sit and wait for the backlash on my comment but remember Im just giving my honest opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Will sit and wait for the backlash on my comment but remember Im just giving my honest opinion.

I'm not going to backlash you at all...you gave your honest opinion (which I orginally asked for in the title to my post) and I appreciate that.

I'm not claiming to know 100% what the picture is of...and I will go back to the cemetary eventually to investigate further during the daytime to try and pinpoint where the photo was taken.

What I can tell you that I know for sure is that this was NOT a setup of any kind and for sure not a hoax. I'm not the kind of person that would take the time out to go thru that kind of trouble. I, like most of us on here...am only trying to find answers.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by notcrazyinaustin]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notcrazyinaustin

If this is not a hoax, then the photo is awesome and thankyou for being gracious about my opinion...I have seen some fantastic paranormal photographs recently and this one just did'nt ring true, but keep taking those pictures because we all enjoy looking at anything that may prove what we all 'know'...

After reading the amazing posts on this website, I have been inspired to post my UFO siting experience, I only wish I had discovered this site before!

Good luck with your ghost hunting

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If you still have all the pics saved it would help if you go back to the cemetery. If they're arranged sequentially they should be able to walk you back through to where you were in that pic. Would be tedious but accurate.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join