It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEONE! who saw the Denver, alien footage today, must have some info....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

ok, sorry y'all, but I have not read anyting more than the first page of this thread... and that is because as much as i would love to see real proof of an alien, i don't beleive this at all... For one, in the press release about this video they said it was taken with an infarred camera. not a night vision camera... the two are totally differant. so far all i have seen are images taken from a night vision camera.. an inferred camera only shows heat and cold, not so much detail..everything looks like you are on a very wild acid trip with an inferred..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
what an amazing coincidence that a camera just happened to be rolling.

Who knows if its real or special fx BUT anyway....

Can I christen him/her "Blinky the Alien"

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
NUFF SAID

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here is my YouTube debunking video of the Denver Alien Video
which I think is a well-made SPOOF of the actual Denver video
which is to be released within a few months.

www.youtube.com...

After having seen the officially released photo and watching THIS video,
I think think this is a MUCH better looking alien although it's unnatural
blinking of the eyes and stiff movements make me believe that
it is a hand puppet or a masked actor....I'm am reluctant to state that
it is a 3D rendering because of fairly natural look of the video
so again I think it is a puppet.

Still it's a pretty good spoof.....and very well done!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't know. This doesn't look "good" enough to be a hoax.

I was thinking maybe the alien has Cthulu tentacles for a mouth.

Kind of looks similar to what I've seen. They definitely don't walk around in full form. I'm provoked to think. I want to see how it moves.

It looks kinda cute. I wanna schnuggow wif it.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I watched the Larry King Live special with this person on it and they showed a portion where this "entity" peeked around the corner INSIDE the house. When the entity moved back behind the corner it was obvious it was a doll or animatronic.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

maybe you should read all the post before you decide to post your foot in your mouth, this is an old video that Peckman has and it has been posted around the web before, ppl have already seen it,

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

My god, what you guys did is not video editing, its more like a 5 year old pushing buttons on a keyboard, pls dont drag video editors skills down to the level of bad you guys just hit, second that video you claimed to be the video, was posted like in the second post on this subject and it was made by a guy and 90 dollars to prove you could fake an alien....has this become a daycare center now

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Why do crazy people need so much attention, now we have a whole town in Denver.....jeez, We sincerly just took a major leep backwards in the science of ufology..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Becasue they get MORE attention from the MSM then REAL evidence. Once again we are made to look as wacko's.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I still think it's some kid peeping in on his daughters wearing a punisher t-shirt

[edit on 31/5/08 by 1-Cent]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1-Cent
I still think it's some kid peeping in on his daughters wearing a punisher t-shirt

that wasn't you, was it?
there SEEM to be arms framing both sides of the "alien."

Could be a boyfriend.

I have no idea how you people can see anything in the original photograph...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by reject]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
its on larry king live right now in florida

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jalien

Right back at ya!
Must you be offensive? I am discussing what was on the Larry King show last night.
I'm also posting stuff i heard on c2c. Is that alright with you or do i need your permission to post what i hear?

For heavens sakes! Frankly, i have bigger fish to fry than wasting my time bickering all the time- first thing in the morning.

See ya.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The thing I always wonder about alien videos is this. How many of you can honestly say if you were in your house and you saw an alien outside your window you wouldn't freak out. I know its easy to say you wouldn't but think about it a thing from another world outside your house and your alone.

If that picture is really part of the video then it doesn't look like anything i'm going to get excited about and if its the video people have been posting again i'm not too convinced.

Thats just me

AL!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How can this guy have any credibility? These kind of dramatics are a sign of someone with nothing to show but B.S.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Originally posted by 1-Cent

that wasn't you, was it?
there SEEM to be arms framing both sides of the "alien."

Could be a boyfriend.

I have no idea how you people can see anything in the original photograph...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by reject]

Shhhh he hasn't caught me yet!!

I'm going to wear this one next time, should be one hëll of a press release following it. The question is, will you pay $39.95 this time for the documentary

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

THAT particular shot had "ANIMATION' written over it so, i dont know why they felt they had to show something like that- but i'm very observant and this one was not real. "ANIMATION" WAS written on the top left of the screen.

My impression is that it is fake- i dont stand to make any money
but lets at least really analyze it and wait for facts.

It may be an alien and then again it may be a hoax. none of us know.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I hear what your saying. I am trying to wait for the video myself. I do feel its a shame that he went straight profit route on this because you know that makes it all that much more questionable. He has something to gain from making a fake if that is the case.

However from what i have gathered.. he is not the one who shot the video to begin with.. so why is he the one revealing it?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think it's a little premature to comment on a video that we've only seen one frame of, then completely dismiss it as a fraud.

Rest assured that if this guy is hawking a fake, he and everyone connected to him will never sell another video or recover an ounce of credibility within the UFO investigation community.

I'm waiting for the video to make a call.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join