It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEONE! who saw the Denver, alien footage today, must have some info....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok, So my friends and family where calling me all day yesterday telling me that they saw the story on the drudge report. Jeff Peckman and Stan Romanek, are supposed to show footage of a real alien today at a confrence in Denver Colorado. If people can sneak out footage from all other kind of media events, surely someone has some info of how it looked or better yet actual footage. I dont know about all you, but I am going crazy to see this. I hear that the public wont be seeing this footage for a while. I also know that Youtube is not the place to look for this, since fakes are everywhere. Come one internet sleuths. Now is the time to shine. Show us the footage.

Thanks

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

Yes, like you I am patiently waiting to see this video.

Do you know what time the conference in Colorado is scheduled for??

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Public will not see Jeff Peckman’s alien video today

If you were looking forward to seeing the alien video today that Jeff Peckman has been saying is “proof of extraterrestrials”, then you may be disappointed as Peckman will make the attending press sign a wavier at today’s event. This wavier will require members of the press to shut of their cameras during the film and this will prevent the public from seeing the so called “proof of extraterrestrials”.

The Denver resident, Jeff Peckman had begun the process of “putting a ballot initiative to the city’s voters”, if Peckman gets his way and the vote is passed, we could see an 18 member extraterrestrial affairs commission formed that will have the job of ensuring the publics safety in the event aliens land in Mile High City.

Now while I believe we are not alone in the universe and their must be some kind of life out there, the idea that Peckman really has video proof of aliens will seem far fetched to many. In saying this, today is the day he has said he will prove to the world they do exist by showing a video of them.

Now if this is real, why not let the media record the event?

Jeff Peckman Said “It’s the best evidence I’ve seen,” and today the media will get a look at the one-minute video and then I am sure we will all get to read their words later on today, but not get to see any film.

www.onlykent.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That's kinda lame that they aren't gonna show the film. I bet if it leaks to youtube itll get pulled too.

I feel like a whiny child going 'I wanna see that film wahhhhhh'

Tela

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Still at least if someone who does see it writes an article on it we can get an idea of what it was like.

That is, assuming they'll be truthful in their writings!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This pretty much proves that Jeff Peckman is a complete fraud. I'm sure this "proof" will show up on some DVD we can buy soon.

Very frustrating.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
is this it?!?!?! If it is. FAKEAGE!

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here is the link to the live coverage of the event

Live coverage

"While no actual video footage is allowed to be recorded, still photos might be allowed."

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Paulite]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Does it say anywhere exactly what time this press conference is to take place, Mountain Time?

Just wondering.

I think it's a very wise decision not to make this video available to the general public because too many nay-sayers will be tempted to alter the original clip in someway to make it appear fake and then post it on You Tube with claims that it was the original video shown at this conference.

My guess though is that it's going to show something very much in the "paranormal" category and not something that looks like a extraterrestrial BIOLOGICAL being, hence why most in the "Nut and Bolts" UFO commmunity will debunk it regardless that it's showing something "not of our dimension or world" -- but then again, I may be wrong -- we will just have to wait and see.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well who knows..sounds very fishy to me a video recorded a few years ago......who knows..but sounds more like an stunt than seeing some aliens actually doing something. Yes i supouse it will be in the realm of the paranormal (heck aliens work on that realm).....so..let see if the video comes to light one day (they say they will not let any record of the video by any news agency..what a shame)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They showed one photo in the news and it looked like a translucent "Grey" with eyes that resembled "ET" looking at the camera.

You could see right throught he "alien" and clearly see the door that was behind it.... My BS meter pegged, it looked fake to me.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by bismarcksea]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
dont be stupid people,cameras were not allowed,relax the photo is a fake,probably not even from the real video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
OP. don't kid yourself. Calm down and stop asking people for the footage that the owner doesn't want you to see until he allows the public to view it. Have a bit of self control.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Pic on the Denver News web-site...I would like to see the actual vid...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My guess is the more it looks "paranormal" i.e. "ghost-like" or something that only shows up on film but not seen at the time when the photo was recorded, etc.. the more authentic it may be because we've got a lot more "paranormal" images of those "strange beings" who are like that than anything that looks like it's of our physical plane and dimension. All the more support that these beings are not EBE's in a sense that autopsies can be performed on them but disappointing and "not the real thing" to those who still think EBE's are here visiting our planet regardless that there's no photographic evidence to support such statements.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think what you are seeing is a reflection on the glass itself. Thats why it looks like you can see through him.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ok If I had Absolute proof of Aliens I might do the same exact thing to try to maximize profit this is a once in a life time chance for lots of $$$$$

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I think what you are seeing is a reflection on the glass itself. Thats why it looks like you can see through him.

That is exactly what I was going to point out.

It kinda irks me to hear people say that Americans aren't ready, etc.

From previously link:
www.rockymountainnews.com...

She said that other countries are more accepting of ET's, but that "in America, we just want to deny it."

I want to see the video myself. Maybe we could get Springer or one of the other owners to contact these guys and possibly get a copy of the video for analysis by ATS members? I doubt it, but you never know.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join