It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEONE! who saw the Denver, alien footage today, must have some info....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

OK...That was my thought...he was looking outside and giving a signel

Or it is fake!

But after seeing the picture it creeped me out really deeply. So...now I am very creeped out.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
They showed one photo in the news and it looked like a translucent "Grey" with eyes that resembled "ET" looking at the camera.

You could see right throught he "alien" and clearly see the door that was behind it.... My BS meter pegged, it looked fake to me.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by bismarcksea]

Actually, the door is in front of it, because the door is a reflection from inside the house on the window glass. The alien is outside, so it looks like the alien is see through because the reflection on the glass is brighter than the alien behind the glass.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a geniune version of it and must be the 8th time it's been posted because it keeps getting removed.

Your monitor may need the brightness turned up because the more non convincing part is the lighting in the video.

The blinds also block part of the view.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Look for it on a DVD coming soon...no doubt...(and likely for around $49.99+) And who's to say this simply wouldn't be a guy wearing a mask popping up in a window...??? Hardly "conclusive evidence", and for any researcher to tout it as such shows gross responsibility... In this day and age, video can never be conclusive...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hardly conclusive evidence but it's all we got and it's better than nothing folks and others out there including me have similar video's showing "bulbous" heads like this showing up in our video's so nothing new here.

One has a choice to be incurious about phenomena like this because it's not like those flashy special effect aliens seen in Spielberg movies or you can accept it from the viewpoint that at least we have something here so that's a start -- something as opposed to nothing. grrrrrr...

And it's NOT a guy wearing a mask, IMHO.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That video on youtube isn't anything worth viewing!!!

If this "event" was real, he would release the video without hesitation. He needs to wait until his friend makes the dvd and then they will sell those and make a few bucks before people realise it is a fake.

Thats what everyone does nowadays. Make some money whilst enlightening people with phony videos/pictures/recollections of alien events which happened to them.

Liars and con artists are what most "Ufologists" are. Steven Greer is part of the Cover Up.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uni Los
www.youtube.com...

This is a geniune version of it and must be the 8th time it's been posted because it keeps getting removed.

Your monitor may need the brightness turned up because the more non convincing part is the lighting in the video.

The blinds also block part of the view.

Wow, if this really is the "evidence" this guy is claiming he's not going to make a dime. There is nothing in this video at all. If this is what he proposes as "conclusive evidence" the media and the rest of the world will laugh him right out of the room.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Liars and con artists are what most "Ufologists" are.

Sadly, I agree for the most part... *sigh*

Steven Greer is part of the Cover Up

I doubt that...he simply didn't filter the information coming to him, then got on the same bandwagon as other Ufologists who cash in to dupe the crystal wavers, etc. crowd. I think he's more "duped" than he is conscious duper....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Pic on the Denver News web-site...I would like to see the actual vid...

www.thedenverchannel.com...

If that is supposed to be the alien, it look suspicioulsy like the Punisher logo to me. Hell, if he's claiming that is an alien, the there's a ghost in a white sheet right above it!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I see something there in that photo and it looks like a white bulbous head and a face with black slanted eyes!

Nevertheless, others will claim to not see anything either because this is a conscious decision on their part because they WANT aliens to look like those aliens they see in their video games and Spielberg movies... or they can't see anything in that photo because they suffer from prosopagnosia.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

This video looks to me just like all the other videos that have been proven fake.

When you're talking about inconclusive evidence, you can't release video of the same old thing. This is exactly what he has done, releasing a video of the same old thing.

It sure doesn't mean i'm unwilling to accept "the truth" that aliens exist. I do believe in aliens but i haven't ever seen a single piece of footage that has convinced me for longer than five minutes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Most likely they are not "aliens" but interdimensional beings who are terrestrial to our planet i.e. the beings of folklore.. where some may even have the ability to manifest in any shape or form they choose too.

They can pick up information telepathically from humans and they perhaps manifest in ways that reflect those subconscious thoughts projected by not only one person.. but groups of people too who are in the vicinity where they are manifesting.

These are only conjectures on my part but because of my own experiences in this area, I'm not ruling out that there are also beings out there who are shape-shifters.

But could they be extraterrestrials? Could be.. but we don't know that either...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hollywood has been showing Aliens for years, decades...

My viewpoint is that this real alien is just more of the same.
its only ones belief system that is getting played here

legal-acceptable definitions of aliens already has a precedent
so save your energy and don't be indignant when you realize
'the wool's been pulled over your eyes'

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow! You must be a real whiz at analyzing such material St Udio! Saying that it's fake without even viewing the video ... my, oh, my -- aren't we getting better at this!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What's really weird is that I was just watching the episode of Stargate SG-1 where that avation millionare tried to prove the existance of aliens. Talk about synchronicity or just plan wacky.
Personally the video looks fake, it looked like it was CG kind of like Spider-man in the movies. It also runs away while looking at the window. I would think that would be hard to do especially at the speed he was going. I'd like to know why they suddenly decided to show the video.

edit: added opinion on why it looks fake

[edit on 30-5-2008 by tinfoilsrule]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What video??
I'm not seeing any video anywhere could someone please post a link to it?

You people are all calling this video fake when it hasn't even been posted on the internet yet!! jeesh!

Here's information about the video:

The grainy, black and white video he showed was shot by Stan Romanek in Nebraska in July 2003. Romanek said in a film clip that he thought there might have been a peeping tom peering through his window, spying on his two teenage daughters, so he grabbed a video camera and started recording.

The bald, whitish "being" with an elliptical head and big black eyes is seen in the video peering just over a windowsill, blinking, looking around and then going down, out of view. The creature raised its head several times but no other parts of its body is seen.

"It does have somewhat of an ET appearance as I recall, but the skin was much more smooth, not these deep old wrinkles. (It was ) very gentle looking, benevolent, kind of had a soft appearance to it," said Peckman, describing the video.

News crews were told to turn their cameras away so no video of the "being" can be shown in public until the film can be analyzed. The video clip will be included in an upcoming documentary but first has to be looked at by experts to confirm that it was not doctored.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~

he thought there might have been a peeping tom peering through his window, spying on his two teenage daughters, so he grabbed a video camera and started recording.

Now we know the real reason aliens visit-- to spy on our teenage daughters.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Only a very bizarre and disturbed mind would come up with that one!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Edit: found the link to actual video on one post here.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by thisaintnokansas]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why would it be a video of an alien looking through a window? I mean wtf? How did he "get" this video? Why not just a video of the et walking around or something, or talking to a human?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join