It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEONE! who saw the Denver, alien footage today, must have some info....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

How many listeners does C2C have on any given night? 2 million? Didn't anyone else listen to it that could verify the story? I'm not making it up!

At any rate what he did tricked the alien into coming to the window. That was the story. Kind of cool I thought! It must not have been one of those aliens that are good at mind reading or he would have caught on. Or maybe he just wanted to have his picture taken!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

No....this isn't the video. The window is different. I saw that one on Youtube, and
then looked at one of the still photos from the press conference. It's different.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It actually wouldn't be that hard to fake a convincing alien. This is from the TV show Stargate SG1 (I'm SURE some of you watch it).

www.youtube.com...

/\
because of things like that, I am very skeptical of any video evidence.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Efflux

that looks like a doll you can buy on ebay, while i believe there is other life out there, I don't think this is a real tape.

I hope the footage that peckman has is better than that.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonspaz

[link]http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ufo/alienwindowfinal.mp4[/link]

I think this is the video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia

Lol come on how many times now, this is not thre real video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beta_2.0

thats the video I saw and immediately thought it was some type of puppet.

can you post the still picture?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'd like to point out here that just because the video is being screened exclusively at a press conference does not mean it will be a fake.

A lot of us here, if we discovered solid proof of any conspiracy or alternative topic, would most likely post it here first, followed by distribution to all mainstream and alternative media sources.

I think he is doing the same thing, only far more carefully. He seems to be hell-bent on getting the UFO and Alien topics recognized by the government and the media and taken seriously. By first whetting the appetite of the media he can get the story far more publicized than just dumping the video on someone.

Hopefully, when the video is finally aired, the general public, even the diehard skeptics, will be clawing to see it. I'm going to assume he is innocent until proven guilty on this one. If he comes out at the conference and says we can all buy his DVD or something similar, i will admit i was wrong!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
to be honest, if i had a real video of an alien, I would try to sell it to a production company as well. once you put it out there, there's a good chance you're making no money from it. so the idea that the production company would then prevent its release (so they could make money on it through the documentary), does make sense on a logical level.

however it also makes sense that this is all b.s. and 30% of me still thinks it's viral marketing for the x-files movie.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
If he comes out at the conference and says we can all buy his DVD or something similar, i will admit i was wrong!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by fooffstarr]

huh? I thought that's what he was doing? am I wrong?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

No, you are right he said it was going on a DVD, and I am sure he's not going to give it out for free or he would have done that today.

From what I have seen and read about this press conference, just another scam artist posing as a UFO enthusiast...instead of snake oil, he's selling CGI.

And if *I* am wrong I will admit it

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am seeing this on "Larry King Live" right now, and frankly... I know he has had a lot of "weird" guests on his show - it's part of the fun
- but this... this is just ridiculous.
Any child can see that is no "alien".
(I don't know what it is - and I don't have to offer alternative ideas - but it clearly looks like a joke: and not even a smoothly made joke.)

I haven't read through the thread for opinions, so I am really sorry if anyone is offended by my post. It certainly wasn't my intention - so please, don't be.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia

Lol come on how many times now, this is not thre real video.

Sigh, bandwidth exceeded. Must be alot of viewers.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptnCrunch

ah ya. that could be. something about this whole deal just seemed wrong from the start.

actually everything about seemed wrong.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No offense, but i'm going to wait to see what real experts say about this and then form an opinion!

Nobody knows anything
you guys are even debunking the wrong stuff, just to debunk something.

I will wait and see what the scientific community and others in this field have to say before i scream "HOAX"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just when you think Ufology is starting to be taken serious along comes a pile of crap to knock it back down a few rungs on the ladder.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

He takes VISA, MAster card and AMEX

LOL

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i guess they are going to turn this into a documentary so we have to wait..

seems to me like the government pounced all over this and are going to own this guy,but we shall see.

in the meantime you can watch some ufo disclosure action

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I saw it, it waz on the news, on channel 11 at 10:00, they didnt really show it yet, but its coming up, it kind of looks real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join