It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEONE! who saw the Denver, alien footage today, must have some info....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Well then, I say we all set a trap! Before bed tonight, we'll all exclaim," Well, I'm going to bed now with my curtains open and my hot twin daughters in plain view to look at!" You may want to scream this off your front porch. Just a thought.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by personal stalker
reply to post by plumranch

Well then, I say we all set a trap! Before bed tonight, we'll all exclaim," Well, I'm going to bed now with my curtains open and my hot twin daughters in plain view to look at!" You may want to scream this off your front porch. Just a thought.

Hot twin daughters?

You will be getting humans not aliens lol.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The alien video everyone has seen is fake and is not the one that was shown to the press by Romanek.
The following video is the FAKE video:

This SITE does a good job of summing up everything, including the knock off video.

Now, I haven't seen the real video yet but here is a still picture from the video:

so If anyone sees a video with a window that looks like that, then that IS the real video!

Over the course of three minutes or so, the footage shows a white creature with a balloon-shaped head that keeps popping up and down in a windowsill that was 8 feet above ground. The face was white, with large black eyes that seemed to blink.

The creature would slowly pop its head up and peer through the window then drop suddenly down, apparently trying to avoid detection. It raised its head up about a half dozen times. The alien's other body parts were not visible.

It was unclear whether the creature was taller than 8 feet and was crouching to avoid detection or whether it was standing on something. It also was difficult, because of the faintness of the object, to tell whether it was three dimensional.

Source

I hope this helps clear up any questions as to the status of the videos.
I do find it interesting, however, that Romanek did not appear at the news conference.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to believe we ever obtained footage of a being not of this earth, I can't for the life of me begin to believe this individual nor the screen shot recently presented.

The mathematical odds that a creature from another planet, solar system, galaxy, etc. would have developed similar physical properties to that of a human are so unlikely it's not even worth discussing. Simply think of the diversity on this planet alone!

Show me an alien that looks absolutely NOTHING like anything of this earth and I may start to believe that we've obtained "genuine" footage.

Sadly, the stereotypical alien concept (i.e. Greys) are a figment of feeble human imagination.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't like the idea of the aliens "blinking." Everything I've read regarding supposed alien cadavers has suggested that the black eyes are just lens covers, like how Philip Corso described them.

They can't both be right :/

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
I don't like the idea of the aliens "blinking." Everything I've read regarding supposed alien cadavers has suggested that the black eyes are just lens covers, like how Philip Corso described them.

They can't both be right :/

Then have I got a video for you and everyone else. I'm sure most on here have seen it, and I find myself fascinated by it.

The Area-51 alien interview

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We STILL don't have the video...*Sighs* were is my ps3...I might as well play a game and wait for the video, not like any world shaking events will happen before it anyway

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Haven't we all been had enough times to finaly become more jaded. The Fact is that even though many of us have seen things that aren't readley explained (myself included) there is only evidence (weak at that) and proven hoaxes.

We are not going to find E.T. on youtube or ATS for that matter. They will show themselves when and if they wish and at that time and only then will we learn the truth.

As for the few that claim to have seen, and even touched E.T.s as it stands now I lump them together with all the other conspiracy cranks, because like them all that they offer is wild accusations and assertions that defy logic. Most of them involve some enormous effort to achieve a rediculous end. For example, the Govt. somehow able to cover up something that involves highly advanced life forms. Capture them and hold them against their will. Or some secret deal when we'd have no choice in the matter if they had some scheme to cut out our anuses and lips for God knows what.

note to mods: I set up an account under the name Impulse1zero1 and have never been able to access it. Likely cause is password related but I can't set up a new account as I only have one email addy. look up the email and help me reset if you can.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Efflux

yep thats it... doesn't look convincing to me

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulite

Are we being DENVERED???
Terribly sorry to say this, even to think it, but please someone explain why Et would travel all the way to this orb by dimensional jump or greater-than-light speed, in a super-advanced craft/delivery technology...then have to peek over a window sill in order to see into a relatively primitive shelter of stone and wood. Would not ET have Bots or wall-penetrating surveillance tech..we virtually have that now? Contradiction in technological development here.

Also, Et's physcal appearance strongly indicates evolution to post-appendage travel mode, i.e. little musculature, thin appendages...which also suggests ET's home world is low gravity so ET could not possibly gather strength for a dash through the forest, nor need to even touch ground. Mmmm maybe more thought needed here...word is that ET has a peculiar gait.

Et can travel interdimensionally/interstellar then it should be an easy task for ET to have developed a superminiaturized self-transport apparatus for just such emergencies as being stranded on earth.

As much as I would like to have this turn out to be real, after a bit of thinking there are too many apparent flaws and weaknesses to get really excited. It will be a great show, however, and will probably drag on and on until it peters out and we are left with one more ufo-meme, "Denvered"...meanig to have been a target of fakery. All the more reason to have it all be in front of the public as soon as possible.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder why everyone who makes fake alien videos always makes the alien nude, hairless, and capable of breathing our atmosphere without an apparatus?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is fake guys, how come that someone was filming a window, when suddenly an alien shows up?
, now the window is actually a help to make a fake video, because they dont need to show all the body, if the ligh is well oriented, not all the details will be shown, and even helps the puppeter team to hide, the window is just perfect for a good faking

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

A documentary is in production that will include much more of the videotape and other evidence, he says. It is due to be released later this year.

Denver Post

I think the quote above should sum it up for everyone. Why release the video for free when you know you can use it to turn a profit? The only reason they would prevent the press from taking photos or from making copies of the video is if they were planning on selling the video at a later time. That fact alone should shred any amount of credibility that this story has been given. It's clearly a fraud. Anyone remember the 'Dragon Hoax?' Same concept. Fake a news conference, fake some evidence, generate a tremendous amount of interest, and then sell them something.

The hoax revealed

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yet another dissapointing load of B.S. Well, here's my response. Once the public gets any real proof of intelligent life outside our atmosphere, everything will change. People will stop worrying about their Bull$h!7 lives and more about the person standing next to them.

Come back with something and I will put you in your place.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

Originally posted by eric52081
I think what you are seeing is a reflection on the glass itself. Thats why it looks like you can see through him.

That is exactly what I was going to point out.

It kinda irks me to hear people say that Americans aren't ready, etc.

From previously link:
www.rockymountainnews.com...

She said that other countries are more accepting of ET's, but that "in America, we just want to deny it."

I want to see the video myself. Maybe we could get Springer or one of the other owners to contact these guys and possibly get a copy of the video for analysis by ATS members? I doubt it, but you never know.

Ok, I couldn't help myself as soon as I read the words "Springer" related to this UFO video LOL! so here's another just for funsies

P.S. I have WAY to much free time lol!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Question]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It is opinions like mine and yours that send the powers that be yet another message, "Yes. We are ready. No. We won't freak out on you, just tells us what you know."
I can not judge the new video because I have not seen it, but either way I believe this is a hook, line and sinker for another bigger truth waiting to be revealed from a larger event in our community.

In a world of todays brilliant technologies shooting us to the stars human nature can still find undiscovered tribes and new species on our planet just for being curious. Our society is a work in progress because we are still uncovering the ground below us. And this is a wonderful thing these progressions of findings, but I would give my left arm and a few toes just to know ...the truth. I view the world like everyone else and that is how I make it.

I believe a few cool things are happening to 'prepare' us for disclosure in this decade and we will have surprises and disappointments. The coincidence of NASA exploring/short circuiting it's devices on Mars for confirmation of a fact being suppressed here on Earth and last months headers like,"the vatican okays alien life", to it's believers are not untimely events. U.F.O. reports seem up with mainstream media actually giving it a wink more often than not, but it's no coincidence mind you -these are all happening for our conditioning as the unknown is made known.

Slowly. It has been planned. I am ready. Your ready. We are all damn ready. We all are sick of waiting for the disappointment that always comes with a new video or a delay in confirmation of organic compounds on Mars, but we move on right? No matter what the video shows in the end this topic will never die and I will always believe.

Keep your fingers crossed for the Phoenix and its problem!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
looks like someone standing outside a window in a punisher tshirt.
www.license2tees.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

lol, it kind of does.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
OMG punisher T-shirt, you are absolutely right. It's some guy with a mullet standing outside a window checking out your teenage daughter. Aliens..........

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join