It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Utterly amazing...jaw dropped...thank you for sharing!

this is some of the hardest evidence (not that I am a pro in any way) I have seen.
again, thanks

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
To all the naysayers that support the "there is no life in our solar system and quit arguing with us" pseudoskeptics I want to ask the following question:

If all the planets and moons are known not to have intelligent life then why are so many space agencies still interested in discovering our solar sytem by planning new expeditions to mars, venus, moon, and beyond the next decade

Why not scrap the space program, except for the space defense system, and save a few billion dollars/euros/yen/*whatever* so we can spend this money more efficiently taking care of the needy, creating more jobs, better healthcare, alternative energy, etc??? Don't you think this money can be better spent? I mean come on it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out!

Some people on ATS are BIG HYPOCRITES and although the evidence presented on this thread is not ultra convincing there is so much material/evidence circulating throughout the internet and other alternative media that people choosing to ignore it are WILLFULLY BLIND and on top of that THEY ARE TRYING TO BLIND EVERYONE! An eye for eye it seems.

Who are these people on ATS working for and most importantly how long will the mainstream media continue 'turning the other way'?!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
well (i'm a christian), I see all kinds of things in the moon images. frankly, i dunno why other people don't see the anomalies or resist the idea, unless it's a monitor issue OR (and this one has alot of possibilities) NASA is not allowed to reveal it, and the entities behind this decision are waaaay over their heads in the hierarchy of ...intergalactic affairs or something? i dunno.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well (i'm a christian), I see all kinds of things in the moon images. frankly, i dunno why other people don't see the anomalies or resist the idea, unless it's a monitor issue OR (and this one has alot of possibilities) NASA is not allowed to reveal it, and the entities behind this decision are waaaay over their heads in the hierarchy of ...intergalactic affairs or something? i dunno.

"well (i'm a christian),"

So what? Whats your point?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

my point is, whoever is involved in the cover up, it isn't a specific religious belief (at least, i don't think so). it may be many people from different religious beliefs/non-beliefs that are part of some organization or something not even from this planet. whatever it is, as a christian, i can verify that i
am familar with and aware of the anomalies ( i've seen ALOT) and i have not been pressed not to discuss them (although we are supposed to avoid controversy). it was a response to your irritation with the situation. i think alot of people are irritated with the situation, even christians. i've heard it said before, that religion is the reason aliens are either avoiding our planet or not being allowed to reveal themselves. i'm thinking it's the other way around. the reason we are not given definitive proof is because they (aliens, ETS, whatever the heck they are) don't want us to have it. that's the only rationale i can think of for it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

my point is, whoever is involved in the cover up, it isn't a specific religious belief (at least, i don't think so). it may be many people from different religious beliefs/non-beliefs that are part of some organization or something not even from this planet. whatever it is, as a christian, i can verify that i
am familar with and aware of the anomalies ( i've seen ALOT) and i have not been pressed not to discuss them (although we are supposed to avoid controversy). it was a response to your irritation with the situation. i think alot of people are irritated with the situation, even christians. i've heard it said before, that religion is the reason aliens are either avoiding our planet or not being allowed to reveal themselves. i'm thinking it's the other way around. the reason we are not given definitive proof is because they (aliens, ETS, whatever the heck they are) don't want us to have it. that's the only rationale i can think of for it.

Thanks for the response. The reason I asked you was that I see religion being used as an excuse to continue the cover-up. Personally, I think religion has very little, if anything, to do with the cover up. I can think of other reasons but religion is not one of them.

Sorry to pick on you. Have a pleasent evening!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
Are there any threads on this?

Not to many... for several reasons
1) Until recently Russia didn't share much info openly
2) Every one like to think NASA is everything

3)Most people don't care to look at Russia as they 'think' they are to far behind
4) most news on stuff like this from Russia comes our way via Pravda

Heck most people outside the board don't even know Russia had a shuttle

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
NASA faking the moon landings? For real? We are still talking about this crap?

NASA engineers have gone on talk shows with the conspiracy clowns and made them look foolish.

What were the 10,000 mathematicians here in my home city of Houston calculating? How to fake a moon landings?

I thought we had moved passed this ignorance years ago.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, This is my first post since i discover this place almost 2 years ago and since I register last august, english isnt my native language, so Im sorry about my mispellings.

in my opinnion this a very interest issue.

since i was born in 1962 as many of you born in the sixties an early seventy we though that the lunar explorations will continue after the firts official landing in 1969

i special amazed about that music the astronauts hear when they went in the other side of the moon.

I like to say that this forum its again going up, after a while when seems to be a lot of confussion.

P.S. Welcome LunaCognita.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by inoni]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer That is what I was trying to filter out in my images and not pollute the outlines with interpretation just tracing hard lines that even photoshop's magnetic tool should be able to see, as I'm sure I could make an image that made it look like a roll of duct tape is working on the station too if I add enough lines.

You know what I find amusing about all this? Every time anomaly hunters point out something in the rock (like a face) and either highlight it or draw lines... it always comes back from the skeptics "its only fuzzy rocks... there is nothing there.."

Now when we have a fuzzy 'face' with 'nothing there' all of a sudden there is a desperate race by these skeptic to paint in what they think they see... and each one sees the face lines in a different position...

I find this extremely ironic and funny as hell

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Posted by Zorgon...

"Heck, most people outside this Board don't even know Russia has a shuttle"

Russia's 'shuttle', the Boran program, was started in 1976. (Boran means "snowstorm" in Russian)

There was a report from June, 2001, at spacedaily.com, that the program would possibly be re-surrected.

The BBC home page notes that the Buran was test launched in 1988, unmanned, and only completely two orbits. Two other Shuttles were planned to be built, but the project was cancelled in 1993.

When I have seen picures of Boran, it looks remarkable similar in shape and design to NASA's orbiters....but it is (was) smaller.

Really, a quick Google search has loads of info....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As I said before, I think that the "pyramid" is just part of some equipment.

This the sequence of photos of which that "pyramid" photo is part.

as17-135-20677

as17-135-20678

as17-135-20679

as17-135-20680

as17-135-20682

I think the "pyramid" is that darker area of the rover (I think it's the rover). In the next available photo, as17-135-20682 (there is no as17-135-20681, I wonder why...) we can see a dark triangle on the top left corner of the photo, and I think that is also the "pyramid".

My two cents worth:

The pyramid looking object in the photo doesn't line up with the shadow area you're talking about.

In all the images before the pyramid shot, the camera looks like it never moves. The pyramid looking area of the "blank" image is higher than in the photo before it and the right side of it is also more to the right. In the image you posted that comes after the "blank" image, that shadow area has moved, but still doesn't line with the pyramid.

Look at the outline of the shadow area I have marked with red compared to where the pyramid looking object is. I wanted to make the shadow image a little transparent and lay it on top of the pyramid image, but I don't know how. So I just put them side by side:

The shadow area doesn't line up and it's shape doesn't match the pyramid shape IMO.

In the shadow image, starting from the top you can see where it goes towards the left at an angle, then it stops and goes down at an angle all the way to the bottom. On the right side starting from the top, you can see it goes all the way down to the bottom at an angle:

In the pyramid image, starting from the top you can see it goes down at an angle then stops and it looks like a little hill area going off to the left then a little past that it goes straight off to the left. On the right side starting from the top, you can see it going down at an angle then it looks like it fades out to me and I can't see where it stops:

If that's just the shadow from the previous image, wouldn't it look more like this in the pyramid image? I'm not good at all with Photoshop, but people here can see what I mean:

Also, wouldn't you still be able to make out some of the crosshairs in the pyramid image? You can see them in the image before the pyramid shot, then they're gone in the pyramid image and then come back in the image after it. I may be wrong, but the crosshairs are part of the actual film right? So you should still be able to make them out?

IMHO, that pyramid image isn't the shadow form the previous image

[edit on 1-6-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Nice find indeed!

Not sure about the "astro-not" shot but the rest is compelling for sure. Though the shots really do look as the author states.

I have no doubt whatsoever that theres been a heck of a lot more learned in space than has been relayed to us. On another note, back in the day, it might have been a good idea to suppress ideas. Think how closed minded society was and the grip that religion had on people to the point of shear terror during a sermon!

It is my belief that disclosure is on a sure and steady course. The framework is there now. Just a matter of time. We, in this forum, might be light years ahead of society in readiness but the people outside are still not ready as I see it. Soon, though, we will have disclosure. Ready or not! Here they come!

Again, nice find indeed and I hope the author comes aboard to share & discuss! As well I hope the author continues the QUALITY work and not let the added attention push them to produce more, faster to the point their work is cheapened. If I could offer any advice ... Try to keep the vids clever, witty but not directing anger or disgust in a conspiratorial sense. NASA has certainly withheld the submerged part of the iceberg but they are definitely not the enemy. Let's think about the ignorant and mindless out in society too.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hey gang, sorry I dropped off abruptly there and missed replying to you all. My step-dad just suffered something that is apparently "like a stroke" according to my medically-illiterate mother, and I will be out of town for a few days and wont have regular access to a computer.
Sorry, didn't want you thinking I was taking off on you or anything, and just wanted to let you know the scoop. I will be back as soon as I can.

LunaCognita

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

sorry to hear that Luna~!! We'll keep the light on for ya.
In our prayers.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Luna,

Eek, drive safe, peace and all that!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yipes, anything like a stroke isn't to be taken lightly. Thoughts are with you for safe travel and quick recovery for him.

Also, it was mentioned earlier, but I cannot remember who or where, that the pyramid picture was not supposed to be in the same set of pictures that it is cataloged as, it should be in a different set of photos if I remember right.

Anyone remember that part?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Yipes, anything like a stroke isn't to be taken lightly. Thoughts are with you for safe travel and quick recovery for him.

Also, it was mentioned earlier, but I cannot remember who or where, that the pyramid picture was not supposed to be in the same set of pictures that it is cataloged as, it should be in a different set of photos if I remember right.

Anyone remember that part?

Funny story

Right after I did all that junk in my last post above, I remembered how someone had mentioned that earlier on in the thread and I felt like a complete idiot

Is it against the rules to call myself a dumba**?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi all - fascinating thread thanks! In the UK here, there was a documentary on tv last night called "In the shadow of the moon" it had a recent cinematic release so you are probably familiar with it.. The astronauts and scientists involved were (to my mind) incredibly genuine, brave and intelligent people and the film footage was very compelling. I don't have any doubt whatsoever about the achievements of these guys.. but there is also a real sense of sadness and reservation behind the eyes, that suggests they'd love to tell the whole story which they have spent a great deal of their lives bottling up. I saw Neil Armstong at a corporate event in Barcelona recently and his stories had the feeling of being told many many times to the point that they were just stories and not memories.

Still, my heart tells me that these guys are the real deal and that US and international pride in their achievements should be upheld. Any suspicion or doubt should be focussed on and investigated by the actions of the men behind the curtains at Nasa and the Gubment. Keep up the good work everyone - one day the light will go on

Berth

[edit on 1-6-2008 by badBERTHA]

[edit on 1-6-2008 by badBERTHA]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I can understand why they would want to keep anything E.T. a secret. After all wouldnt any proven life change history and the world as we know it? Mainly religion though, whatever faith it is you follow. Religion. Whether your a believer in it or not! Rules the world! Now if it turned out that there was such a thing as something else out there from beyond the stars then wouldnt it change pretty much everything everyone religious has ever believed in? Think of the effect that would have on the world!

So if there actually was a coverup. I'd like to see how religious the people are that really know what's out there...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join