It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

Not only do you call him a lunatic and a liar, but you put words in his mouth too?

The problem with your circular logic is that it spins round and round just like a wheel but it doesnt actually go anywhere.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Sorry I was referring to technology in general compared to technology of the past, Didn't know they had to start from scratch, but don't they have blue prints from the past anyway. So if they needed to restart they'd have the schematics on hand and if something needed to be upgraded they could do so?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
reply to post by rikgrimsby

I heard the same thing that they said they were going to race back to the moon after china announced they would be going, so far nothing has been done by both parties. Also with technology today beating technology of the past out of the water, you'd think it would be easy to get back to the moon and bring back better photos (Hopefully).

Last year a Japanese probe went to the moon. They photographed NOTHING other than grey rocks. No pyramids, no aliens, no castles. Just plain, grey, mundane moondust, craters and rocks. So did the Russians decades before that.

If the chinese went up it would still be the same. Which is why nothing has been done. THERE'S NOTHING UP THERE. So that answers your question.

Also it takes a lot of money to go up there or haven't you read anything at all
about the Lunar mission? People are starving and blowing up each other down here. I guess going up to the moon and spending billions of dollars to see ROCKS and MORE USELESS ROCKS is better than taking care of our economy, feeding mouths and maintaining national security and keeping from us getting bombed by the Muslims for you...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo... The mission patch on the EMU is DEXTRE as configured for launch on that particular mission. I am currently locating Payload Processing Pics hat show the "Dextre" as shown on the patch.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

One our economy isn't any better, and two can't have much of a national security when your POing the rest of the world. Either way if the Muslims want to bomb us it's because we interfered with them to much. I also saw you said people are starving? Well yes, but their are people starving in africa and other countries as well who are barely getting the food that they need to survive. For a while they got nothing as well, so we're not really helping in that department as well.

Second it photographed while in the orbit around the moon, Not physically landing such as the lunar landings that America has done on the moon and on mars. Your not going to get everything. Also you do know that going back up to the moon and photographing rocks is going to do nothing, you know and I know, which is why the mission style needs to change. Plus the government isn't going to care about you and me, So far we have been in the hole for quite some time and all we got was a $300 check? They couldn't change anything else?

Also for the money, they stated what back in 05 - 06 that they were going back? If they can't make it back (Due to funds or what not) then say so, other wise they have other missions in which they launch astronauts into orbit. I'm sure THAT'S a pretty penny, they could at least Slingshot a satellite to the moon, and here is a recent mission. You know they could put a halt on these missions and go back to the moon since they so desired to go. I'm not TELLING them to, but they choose to try and get back. All I'm saving is land something on the moon and be done with it. So that way we COULD put some more of these conspiracies at bay.
www.nasa.gov...

Last I think you might want to add other things to watch out, Muslims as you so put it aren't the only ones that will be bombing or causing terror. Also I think you mean to say those of the Islamic Extremist groups. Their is quite a difference as some Muslims aren't affiliated with the faith and choose not to bomb.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"Toooot!"

They need to build form scratch because they need the money! I can't see why you CTers can't see that, since you guys "can smell the "TRUTH" from a mile away." That is IF they are going back up there.

Think how much money NASA contractors can get just by designing new space platforms? And that doesn't count the manufacturing and testing those things themselves.

Oh
CTers I'm so dissapointed by your lack of critical thinking.
I thought you guys can figure out EVERYTHING. I guess not!

"Toooot!"

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
sorry if this is a re-post..

some video and info to open your mind

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

take care

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
LunaCognita: What compelled you to look in the shadow of that rock to see if
there was something there in the first place?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

you got it
no lunar mount is that regular in its shape, or at least not the ones we have been shown.
there is clearly something that looks like a pyramid up there.

i really cannot believe how is it that some people just take everything for granted...
the japanese and the chinese haven't even begun to show what they really have found up there, the lid of this can of worms is just getting blown off, they have just released a few pictures, just to prove they really went up there.
How can anyone know what they really found! and to what they agreed to show.
i mean, if we are not even sure of the veracity of the US moon landings, we can have even less of a certainty in other countries space programs...

we are lied to every day by the media, the government, and the official agencies, they are part of the same system.
i don't want to get into some off topic discussion here, but i am pretty sure that the skeptics could agree that the civilians weren't told the whole truth in the Iraq invasion deal.

this is no different.
we are lied and told half truths, they only think of us as children incapable of handling "the truth" whatever that is.

besides, if they dared to say whats really going on, the card castle would collapse to its core, and that is bad for business, the only thing they really care about.

this is so BIG, that even with the controlled media, we can make out some discrepancies, we can take a glimpse into an aspect of reality that is way beyond the will of the powers that rule out of fear, dogma and ignorance.

for the first time in history, we have access to equipment similar to the one they have, we can analyze media just like they can, we can see things they never meant for us to see...

lets keep our minds open, and our wills free of the barriers of unquestionable belief.
this is the real future of humanity here, not their petty wars and instruments of control.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Also, for those that think we've stopped travel to the moon because it is a large lifeless rock... Something to consider, the moon is said to be rich in Helium 3 which is a great fuel for fusion. Problem is it's not really in large quantities on earth, but the moon is relatively close and has a large cache of it.

www.technologyreview.com...

I think this reason alone is why other countries have been launching moon missions in the last few years.

I still think there are too many unanswered questions regarding the moon, it's such an odd rock... It's orbit and rotation are locked so that the same face is always towards earth, orbit is 5% off from a perfect circle, etc.

I know this is not exactly a solid source of info on the moon, but it gives some of the oddities that are associated with it.
www.informantnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
you got it
no lunar mount is that regular in its shape, or at least not the ones we have been shown.
there is clearly something that looks like a pyramid up there.

Clearly? Hmmm... Like as in clearly blurry? I'm sorry I don't buy that "digitally" exaggerated "evidence". Just because he put Photoshop filters here and there doesn't mean it's there. And what is this guys sole source image? Some jpegs or bitmapped images form the web? Wow that is soooooo hard evidence.

i really cannot believe how is it that some people just take everything for granted...
the japanese and the chinese haven't even begun to show what they really have found up there, the lid of this can of worms is just getting blown off, they have just released a few pictures, just to prove they really went up there.

Wow. You make it sound like you work for the Japanese and Chinese and are really in this hush hush high clearance type military official who knows firsthand that they have something and can't show it to us. Wow that is so cool that you work for them. I never knew military guys like you have the time to post something here in ATS. WOW. Welcome to ATS.

How can anyone know what they really found!

How indeed...

and to what they agreed to show.

Huh? Agreed to whom?
Oh I know... The masons! Oh wait was it the illuminati? Or the Majestic 12? Or is it PI 40 now? Or was it the Magnificent seven? Wow they sure have names that would fit your atypical cheesy 50s flicks supervillain organisation.

i mean, if we are not even sure of the veracity of the US moon landings, we can have even less of a certainty in other countries space programs...

Indeed. I mean we are not even sure the veracity of conpiracy theorists who make up something out of thin air....

we are lied to every day by the media, the government, and the official agencies, they are part of the same system.

OMG! Is this true? So some unknown anonymous YouTube member CAN'T LIE? They know evrything there is to know about the universe? WOW!
So all the Shape shifting Reptilians in YouTube is true because the "normal-everyday-joe-wethepeople" CAN'T LIE?

this is no different.
we are lied and told half truths, they only think of us as children incapable of handling "the truth" whatever that is.

No different indeed. The truth whatever that is indeed....
And again anonymous people in the Internet NEVER EVER lies. Yup.
And they tell the truth : "whatever that is" so that makes the truth whatever which means it's the truth or not the truth. *Gasp*

besides, if they dared to say whats really going on, the card castle would collapse to its core, and that is bad for business, the only thing they really care about.

Really. It sounds like you work there? Wow. Again wlecome to ATS. Is it true the Chinese are taking over the world?

this is so BIG, that even with the controlled media, we can make out some discrepancies, we can take a glimpse into an aspect of reality that is way beyond the will of the powers that rule out of fear, dogma and ignorance.

Wow. I wanna see I wanna see. I wanna glimpse I wanna glimpse....

Ummmmm..... where is it?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

for the first time in history, we have access to equipment similar to the one they have, we can analyze media just like they can, we can see things they never meant for us to see...

Wow, where do I sign up? How much is the entry fee? Do I get free beer?

lets keep our minds open, and our wills free of the barriers of unquestionable belief.
this is the real future of human

Yeaahh! Lets hold hands, sing a happy song and drink Coca-cola! Woooooo!

On topic. I think some people in here need to see that 'whatever' is up there theorized by the conpiracy therosist can't be verified by exaggerated evidence cobbled together using photoshop and Youtube mashups. Oh well it was blandly entertaining.

"I want 10 minutes of my life back!"

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Star and flag to Ziggy, and welcome to LunaCongnita

I'll be frank: some stuff may be interesting, some stuff is questionable, and some stuff is not serious, imho.
As pointed out by ArMaP, the Clementine 1.5 images have ZERO reliability, since they show artfacts that are not actually there:
For example, look at this is the image showing an alleged base on the Moon compared with its ACTUAL appearance (Messier and Messier a).

In order to prove the actual existance of something there, one would need to find it in the raw images, we have checked and there's nothing in the original images.
The image artifacting affects the old version of Clemeintine Image browser, this one (1.5).
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Clementine Lunar Map 2.0 is no longer affected by this issue, www.nrl.navy.mil... .

I'm still looking at the other stuff, thank you for sharing this stuff

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

just because I had the program up...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As I said before, I think that the "pyramid" is just part of some equipment.

This the sequence of photos of which that "pyramid" photo is part.

as17-135-20677

as17-135-20678

as17-135-20679

as17-135-20680

as17-135-20682

I think the "pyramid" is that darker area of the rover (I think it's the rover). In the next available photo, as17-135-20682 (there is no as17-135-20681, I wonder why...) we can see a dark triangle on the top left corner of the photo, and I think that is also the "pyramid".

The green thing on the rock photo is more visible on the image available on The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth, a crop of which you can see below, after I had altered the light levels (with a little loss of data, 2503 colours instead of the original 2535).

As I said before, it does not look like something on the rock.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting post Stardust.

Luna nice work - I would hire you in heartbeat for the good work, however allot of it is fiction and wishful thinking. Still it does make one look and as you've pointed out not everything is in order.

I completely dismissed the empty space walker video after the first look - I can easily see the silhouette of the astronauts nose. Yes, I agree with the consensus that he is indeed turned left inside his helmet. Besides the idea doesn't even make sense.

I'm old enough to have had some damaged negatives at one time or another so I recognize the damage to the negative that has the green on it. Some of the particles have lost its adhesion to the cellophane negative either from a scratch or moisture that has caused it to stick to something that was adjacent to it at one time and then it transferred onto the adjacent negative or packaging. Awesome photograph and well worth sharing anyhow - thanks.

As far as the supposed photo of the pyramid and I have to admit the idea that it was misplaced does make it more interesting. However I'm sure there's library books we could find out of place in libraries. Are we to think that someone doesn't want us to see them because of that? That said, I downloaded it anyway and played with contrast and filters myself & concluded it could be a pyramid or it could any piece of equipment with an angle that is all washed out from the light.

I found the idea of music on the far side of the moon most intriguing, however I suspect the word music was just used as a metaphor and there was not actual sound or auditory music. After all, wouldn't being some of the first humans traveling in a spacecraft and seeing the side of the moon that nobody else sees or has ever seen, along with being cut off from your controller be music to ones soul? Think about it - completely cut off from the Earth.

Still the fact that we weren't (personally) there does indeed make one ponder - thus it was worthwhile to see that video.

Also, I watched most the launches and moonwalks as a kid at that time if I heard Santa Clause mentioned I would have thought they were just playing to the audience which in this case many were indeed children - who were dreaming of becoming astronauts. At that time they were bigger celebrities than the fake Hollywood stars of today who only pretend to go to the moon or do incredible things. Is it possible that Santa clause was code for "UFO" , of course it is, but there is no real proof, only speculation.

Thanks all for keeping us thinking. Peace Out.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks ArMaP - As I had believed too - thank you for proving it beyond a doubt.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting read, although some of the images are bit far-fetched. But what puzzles me, is that why is it always with the egyptians and aliens?

But what I am disappointed a bit, is that we keep watching the rock and crater formations in low-quality photo's and trying to find something out of them to convince we are not alone.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am curious about the transcript on the conversation they had, is there anyway to download that? Or read it online? I would not mind reading the whole thing.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I couldn't find the first photo (yet), but the second is from Apollo 17, it's a frame from the Rover TV camera, after it had been parked on "VIP site" to follow Lunar Module liftoff.

So, even if the first one is not from Apollo 17, that makes it only two missions, not three.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join