It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I have changed the contrast a little on the snoopy cap and face area to make it a little more pronouned.

As you can see in the photo.... the black portion of the snoopy cap which would be on the right side of the astronauts head/face is staring you directly in the eye.... it's the main thing that stands out through the visor... if you look objectively. Im surprised that you haven't already noticed this buddy.

Once again notice the direction of the writing/serial number in relation to the sowline on the cap? This alone proves that this man is facing in the opposite direction... his facing the the left... showing you the black portion of the snoopy cap where his face would be if he was looking straight forwards.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Nizzmo]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hehe, cock your head to the right and look at the shaded area, it looks like a dark image of two large eyes, a nose, and a mouth wide open screaming in pain, like he lost pessure in his suit, AHHHHHHHH!

Anyone see that? Pretty freaky really.

His right eye, our left, would be at 1 oclock just above the two blueish reflection dots, to give you a point of reference.

Ahh, I did this real quick just to show you what i'm looking at. I don't think thats whats really there, but it's funny what you can see when you look at stuff long enough. Compare it to the picture in the above post, look scroll back and forth if you would be so kind

Anyhow I've come to the conclusion either this guy has his snoopy cap on sideways, or backwards, there are distinct problems with this photo.

I just don't understand how this would benefit Nasa at all. It'd be just as easy to put a guy in a suit and go out there, heck it'd be Alot easier, then setting up an empty suit to look like someone was in there. I need a reason for them to do this before I pass it off as a snoopycap falling off, due to the astronaut turning his head so far left, to look at his buddy.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Haha, yeah I can see that, your onto something dude.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Haha, yeah I can see that, your onto something dude. weeeeiiirrrdd.

Edit: What the... i posted twice!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Actually, after watching this guy's videos, I believe in NASA now more than I did before, and I'm a skeptic that we were ever on the moon too.

What really set me off was the clip of them planting the flag on the moon and it 'fluttering' and them saying it couldn't have been on the moon because there was no air. Well, it wasn't fluttering, and of course it's going to wave and jiggle when the flag is on a flexible pole like that and the pole is bent. It's going to snap back back and vibrate a bit. Which is exactly what the flag did - while at the same time the flag stayed outstretched and only reacted to the jiggles, and no air.

After seeing that, I might have to actually believe that we DID land on the moon. Flag would not behave like that on earth, unless they rigged the flag some how.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The invisible astro-not and the statue on the moon are questionable. I believe that the astronaut is actually just looking to his far left, where his focus logically should be. And the statue on the moon just doesn't look anything like a statue to me.

The music behind the moon, on the other hand, is very interesting as anyone can make out the splice in the audio transmission. The transcript is also very interesting since I assume that astronauts do not just "They will never believe us" without really having experienced something quite startling. Be it "outer-spacy" og church music - they still sound quite startled themselves.

As for the fiber optics, I really don't know if it is anything huge. The idea of optical fibers go way back.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

Anyone up for establishing an ATS Space Program? Lets see for ourselves whats up there!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yeah ... it would be funny when we would become "lost in space" hoping for the aliens to save us .... hahahaha .... they would laugh at us

[edit on 31-5-2008 by baburak]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by baburak

Haha, no we have some very brilliant people on ATS, should be given some serious consideration. I dont think we would get lost though..as far as funding goes...well im sure there are some millionaire$ on here.

i mean seriously...nasa wont tell us anything...nor would any other countries space program. the only other thing we can count on is the google moon race.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just watched and stopped halfway after seeing photoshopped 'taped' film footage and photoshopped castle because I laughed so hard I can't hardly breathe thinking that someone would believe this utter nonsense.

Seriously only a someone who is THAT gullible would believe this fallacy. It's so
hillarious......

Castle on the moon?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

i don't recognize the patch on his sleeve in this image. what is it?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wow. These conspiracy nutjobs are getting more and more desperate.

I see... now that they have ran out of ideas of hoaxing ufos, they use NASA archives, they simply exaggerate and/or hoax and fake these NASA photos, recordings and data, confabulate stories to go along with these collaged, digitally edited and photoshopped faked 'evidence' of theirs to suit their wild imaginations and paranoia and call it the TRUTH!

"I know the TRUTH!" "It's been kept for more than 40 years and I found it!"
"The truth that there's music on the moon!"
"I say it so, it must be the TRUTH"

I'm very dissapointed. Conspiracy hoaxes used to be entertaining. Now they are just pathetic disingenuous lunacy.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CommanderSinclair

Crazy talk....

Funds maybe[/] a major problem. It costs a fortune to send stuff up there. Them you would need scientists and analysts and all sorts to deal with the physics of actually getting a probe of some kind up there.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ive seen i video and read bits were they(nasa) were meant to be warned off the moon by aliens.......

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
video no longer availablE!!!!
!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
arnt they meant to be going to moon again some time soon?????

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

I heard the same thing that they said they were going to race back to the moon after china announced they would be going, so far nothing has been done by both parties. Also with technology today beating technology of the past out of the water, you'd think it would be easy to get back to the moon and bring back better photos (Hopefully).

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetsTouch
video no longer availablE!!!!
!!!!!!

No it's not. The OP simply didn't completely enclose the link on one of the urls.

Back to topic.

So. The government covers EVERYTHING up. So if this was the TRUTH as this guy says, THEN WHY IS IT ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL TO SEE? WHY?

Because it's NOT THE TRUTH! You've been lied by THIS dude just to satisfy his fantasies about shadowy-behind-the-scenes-government-conspiracy-stuff. His life is now complete.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
Also with technology today beating technology of the past out of the water, you'd think it would be easy to get back to the moon and bring back better photos (Hopefully).

Sorry but I don't agree with that statement. Considering that we HAVE no manned landers at all today, the technology of the past beats the pants of what we have now.

For us to do a moon landing, we've got to build the entire platform from scratch. Sure we can do it but it will take years and many billion dollars to make it happen.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yeh nasa said,as seen as its the closest sattalite to earth it be the perfect place to set up a base study the solar system ect.....

it seems strange that with all this tec nasa have we have never been back...
makes me think theres more it then there is(i do belive).nasa are not telling us everything not by a long wwaaaaayyyyyy.......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join