It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipnet
NASA faking the moon landings? For real? We are still talking about this crap?

NASA engineers have gone on talk shows with the conspiracy clowns and made them look foolish.

What were the 10,000 mathematicians here in my home city of Houston calculating? How to fake a moon landings?

I thought we had moved passed this ignorance years ago.

First off, Nasa does a good enough job at making themselves look foolish. They don't need anyone on talk shows to prove them wrong.

This "CRAP" just happens to have alot of evidence that should make even the most skeptical wonder what really happened. If you choose not to look at the facts being presented then so be it.

Sure, there is alot of hoaky "evidence" out there that is questionable and doesn't prove anything. But there IS some evidence that is pretty hard to refute. And, to a degree, no piece of solid evidence will ever convince anyone who is in denial and refuses to accept the facts because their minds are already made up.

So many people simply believe the spoon fed B.S. we were taught since grade school from teachers, from NASA, from the media. If they hear anything contrary to what they believe then they will always call it nonsense. If you are simply not willing to open yourself to the possibilities and consider what is being presented then you are living in your own self-created delusional construct that will forever keep you ignorant to the truth no matter what evidence there is.

That is true ignorance. Not being able to question what you believe to be fact when it may not be fact at all. Noone is telling you to think one way or another here. The point is to consider ALL the evidence and come to an EDUCATED conclusion based on that evidence. New evidence is always being presented. Please don't claim to know what really happened if you aren't even willing to look at the evidence or what it implies.

Skepticism is one thing, denial is another. Anyone who sais they know the answer to anything is only going on what they know. And sometimes people just don't know all the facts nor are they willing to consider any alternative than their own pre-judged conclusion.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I know that the "pyramid" does not align with the shadow, but if the camera moved between shots then a different point of view could be responsible for a change in shape of the shadow, seeing it from a position more to one side would make it look less wide.

And although the camera almost does not move between photos it sure moved, you can see that by superimposing the images on Photoshop.

I also think that the best comparison would be between the "pyramid" photo and the next available, but it would be better if we had photo as17-135-20681.

But the similar shape is not the only thing that makes me think that the "pyramid" is that shadow, the line that can be seen on the bottom left of the "pyramid" photo is one more thing that makes me think that we are looking at a photo of that equipment.

As for the fiducial marks, they were applied photographically, so they disappear when the image is too black or too white. In photo as17-135-20679 you can see that they are almost invisible in the brighter area but visible in the darker.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

the movie The INVISIBLE ASTRO-NOT: More NASA lies has been removed from youtube with the following message This video has been removed by the user. perhaps LunaCognita can explain.

cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
You know, America's greatest rival at the time, the USSR was competing with us ferociously. They were monitoring everything we did, and we were watching them too.

Wouldn't they have had something to say about this monumental hoax? Why did the USSR not protest or reveal the hoax.

What hoax? The author of those vids posted by Ziggy clearly showed that the Moon missions were NOT a hoax, but what NASA revealed to the public was and is! The transcripts were censored and most images fudged. They probably have shown not more than 5% of the actual footage and transcripts. After all, NASA IS controlled by those three letter organizations and Mil Int.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Really, a quick Google search has loads of info....

Again as usual you missed the point.. I said

"Heck, most people outside this Board..."

It should also be of interest that the Buran did not NEED a pilot or crew just like the Progress freighters and the current ESA "Jules Verne"

That would raise even Spocks eyebrows.. considering how 'backwards' the Russians were..

As to it being 'smaller'??? Uh huh sure thing
I love the way you sneak in disinformation

As a 'plane jockey' I am sure you would appreciate this...

And this one has more than just the BURAN

[edit on 1-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very nice videos.. better then alot of the "anomalies" we see here on ATS. However one image in particular caught my attention. I could be very wrong but doesnt this "object" (top pic) taken from the youtube video look like "the shard" (bottom pics):

Could be just shadow games but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the image.

/rich

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

hehe go get 'im, Zorg!
Almost every stat on there is bigger on the russian craft! 23 tonnes for ours, 100 tonnes for theirs! lol

Ah yes, tis good to read.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha look like "the shard"

Nice catch
now I will have to find out if that image is in Sinus Medii

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

Hi Luna, hope everything is ok with the folks. I found this from another poster off of a similar thread but it was really late last night and I can't remember who was the OP (original poster) & to the OP of the below posted info: THANK YOU~!. & please feel free to repost so you can get the credit.

Luna, here's a snippet of the entire read. I shivered when I read it.

source

ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: “Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!”

- MISSION CONTROL (HOUSTON CENTER): “What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What’s wrong with you?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’re here under the surface.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “What’s there? Emission interrupted... interference control calling Apollo II.”

- ASTRONAUTS: “We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments.”

- MISSION CONTROL: ”Repeat your last information.”

- ASTRONAUTS: “I say that there were other spaceships. They’re lined up on the other side of the crater.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Repeat...repeat!”

- ASTRONAUTS: “Let us sound this orbita ..... In 625 to 5... automatic relay connected... My hands are shaking so badly I can’t do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything... what then?”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Have you picked up anything?”

- ASTRONAUTS: “I didn’t have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O.s. over?

- ASTRONAUTS: “They’ve landed there. There they are and they are watching us.”

- MISSION CONTROL: “The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?”

> - ASTRONAUTS: “Yes, they’re in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.”

There is an unconfirmed report, also documented by Steve Omar, that when Buzz Aldrin opened the door after landing on the Moon, he immediately saw a transparent etherical being staring at him outside. Welcome to the Moon?? Allegedly, NASA Director Kraft added that there was a public and a secret private A.S.A. radio frequency between Moon and Mission Control and that the conversation above took place during a mysterious two minute interruption in public transmissions. To prove it is the truth, hundreds of independent CIVILIAN radio operators with powerful VHF equipment separately reported hearing the AME spaceship report from the Apollo moon-walkers!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo, that graphic, helpfully offered by Zorgon, is from his website.

An 'Energia' site I found has some other figures to ponder.

When I said Buran was smaller, it referred to the Orbiters. Buran is about one inch shorter. (I had mistaken what may have been an earlier Russian test vehicle, a scaled-down proof of concept that I thought I saw somewhere). Any info....anyone???

Site I found, total structure, in kg....(USA/Soviet):

46,600/42,000

Propulsion systems:

37,200/33,000

SSME:

14,200/ not applicable

max payload:

25,000/30,000 Soviets win!! They had a more powerful lift capacity.

Total weights, 123,000/105,000

Comparing the entire vehicles, including launch systems, is like apples and oranges.

Besides, nobody seems to have noticed one other little detail....one successful, two orbits flight of Buran. Unmanned. One flight, then programmed abandoned.

One flight!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
One flight!

So they say

That images is posted on my website yes.. the same way a newspaper uses images from many sources to write articles

but the source is from NASA/Boeing

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I think BlasteR makes the point, it is simple:

The notion of Apollo 'fakery' stems from what was actually covered up, aas pointed out my Mikesingh and Zorgon and others. those doubts morphed into the notion of a complete hoax, with everything filmed on a stage, since it is 'impossible' to fly a spacecraft to the Moon. YouTube is rife, and infected with that kind of nonsense.

Indeed, there is a cospiracy, but as noted, it is to keep the public ignorant of information, and to maintain 'control' over us, whatever that means.

When I read Col Philip Corso's book I saw it as complete truth, more compelling than many others I've read. I applaud the man for speaking out.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by exo.psych

It's a nice find imho.
It looks like a problem perhaps occurred during the scan:

history.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Space archive version

NASA version

AS17-136-20767 / NASA

Basically, it appears only in that specific frame after that specific scan process.
I don't think it's an actual object, but i can't say for sure what is it

Oh, and of course i can't prove that the NASA's ones haven't been photoshopped

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The above mentioned statistics of the "shuttles" seems to be incorrect....

The Space Shuttle Maximum launch and landing weights:

Gross Liftoff Weight: 240,000 lb (109,000 kg)
Maximum Landing Weight: 230,000 lb (104,000 kg)

About the same size as a 757 in mass.

For the correct mass/tonnage for the Boran, I'm still looking for that information, though the boran is lighter than the STS system since the Boran has no main engines, the launch vehicle supplies the right amount of thrust/lift so that the payload is considerably higher than the STS.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by theability]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I can understand why they would want to keep anything E.T. a secret. After all wouldnt any proven life change history and the world as we know it? Mainly religion though, whatever faith it is you follow. Religion. Whether your a believer in it or not! Rules the world! Now if it turned out that there was such a thing as something else out there from beyond the stars then wouldnt it change pretty much everything everyone religious has ever believed in? Think of the effect that would have on the world!

So if there actually was a coverup. I'd like to see how religious the people are that really know what's out there...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I dispute those figures. Everything I've read puts the Buran payload at 30 metric tons, opposed to 25 metric tons for the Shuttle.

Ah, I see what the problem is after some searching. The Energia launch system that the Buran used was capable of delivering ~100 metric tons to low earth orbit. But that INCLUDES the orbiter, at a weight of around 72 metric tons without payload.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Seriously, let's not degenerate this thread into "my shuttle is better than your shuttle". Zorgon was just making a point about the Russians aren't the backwards amateur space buffs compared to NASA people were trying to make them out to be.

It's pedantic minded attitudes that have stopped us evolving as quickly as we should, we should be traveling outside our solar system by now!

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

I wasn't trying to start or continue a "my Shuttle is bigger than yours" argument, I was just pointing out an error I saw and providing an explanation for how that error may have come about. I really don't have anything else to say on the subject, I just wanted to correct bad information I saw.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

Originally posted by whipnet
NASA faking the moon landings? For real? We are still talking about this crap?

NASA engineers have gone on talk shows with the conspiracy clowns and made them look foolish.

What were the 10,000 mathematicians here in my home city of Houston calculating? How to fake a moon landings?

I thought we had moved passed this ignorance years ago.

Sure, there is alot of hoaky "evidence" out there that is questionable and doesn't prove anything. But there IS some evidence that is pretty hard to refute. And, to a degree, no piece of solid evidence will ever convince anyone who is in denial and refuses to accept the facts because their minds are already made up.

BlasteR, I haven't seen any one write it better so far. You said it quite well, I respect your open mindedness. I don't believe that we have never been on the moon. That is my belief after doing my own research.

Now, what REALLY interests me.. is WHY we were warned to stay off the moon? There must be a very good reason.. Are they planning something huge, that they do not want humans to know about? What is your belief?

And what do you see as "evidence"? How many people will it take for YOU to believe?

BlasteR made a very good point, and I thank people like him for trying and help us understand. I am currently reading the information provided on "Alien Presence on The Moon" ---> www.ufocasebook.com...
And as much as there is extraordinary claims, I try to look over EVERYTHING. Every small detail can lead to something big and this is what BlasteR is trying to get us to understand. READ everything, do YOUR OWN research. Just because some person on ATS here says he has connections, or KNOWS for a fact people who have been part of this cover up doesn't mean I end my own research, or because someone with 40,000 + pts says its true.

One good point made by a poster... If this truly is a cover up, surely, there would have been hundreds if not thousands of whistle blowers coming out and revealing the truth.. because so many people were involved. On the other hand I have read that all astronauts are "subject to military regulations" which means - strict codes of silence, policies, etc. So I could imagine the punishment for breaking these regulations.

Anyways, thanks to OP for this really interesting thread.
Especially during these dark depressing days..

Starred/Flagged

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join