It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am with Sublime on this one. Crap like this happens way too often at Fox for it to be accidental.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Holy moly!

I had to replay that video several times to make sure I was hearing what that woman said over the airwaves. The first part was an obvious 'Freudian slip' of the tongue. But the second part about her saying (if I heard correctly) 'if you could', well, is just a 'low-blow'.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Amazing...Imus talks about "nappy headed ho's" and it so long mofo.
mediamatters.org...

Then this white woman talks about killing a presidential canidate and it's "never mind"

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!!!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Don't you people understand that you're being played? You act like these opinions of outrage are your own, but they're not.

Please, do me a favor: CLEAR - YOUR - MIND!

Clear your mind of all of this right vs left garbage. Clear your mind of this Republican vs Democrat side show. Just clear your mind and THINK for two damn seconds.

FOX News has made an enemy of itself when it comes to all of you, all of the middle ground voters and all of the Democrat voters. They've done this with their Republican slant and propaganda.

They take advantage of that outrage that they create. They say things that upset you. They're constantly stepping up the rhetoric to a more violent and terroristic level every time they open their mouths.

Your response is typical and expected. If I know that its typical and expected, what do you think the masters of propaganda, aka the media and its owners, have figured out about you?

Your response is outrage. Your response, whether you're aware of it or not, is that you lean more towards Obama. You figure, "well FOX supports the propaganda for the Bush administration, and Bush administration = bad, so Obama must = good!"

YOU'RE BEING PLAYED! RIGHT-LEFT, REPUBLICAN-DEMOCRAT - IT DOES NOT MATTER! THEY ARE THE SAME!

They're using the media, saying a bunch of bull#, throwing out smear tactics here and there, saying this, lying about that, and INTENTIONALLY appearing to be biased, all to influence your opinion and all to give you the illusion that you have a choice to keep you down, to shut you up and to keep you asleep.

YOU - HAVE - NO - CHOICE!

Stop falling for this garbage day in and day out.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch the big time neo con that approves scum poo and slips like this. It would not surprise me one bit if Murdoch implements the broadcasting of assassination possibilities on the democrat candidate. He is truly one disturbed man right behind Cheney.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
To be honest the best way to get some reaction on this is to counter this old woman with her own words.

So i say: i hope some one will knock off this old woman Liz Trotta.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
wow...

You dont see many people with death upon others on tevelision...

wow...

i have no idea who that woman was, but equating osama and obama as they should both desrve to die, is crazy...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
How dare she...

i mean bring Osama down to Obamas level...

what the hell did Osama ever do that was so bad....????

[Prepares shield and Lightning bolts for upcomming onslaught]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

So instead of serving up a litany of empty and unfounded rhetoric, what then would you suggest? Anarchy?

Where does your allegiance lay?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I was doing some research on our founding fathers and Framers. Obviously, they all owned African American slaves, so using logic and critical thinking, one could guess that they wouldn't vote-in a slave. We all know that the requirements for being a president is that you must be born in the US, be over 35 and get the votes. But was there something writen about race or sex on the president? I'm sure the writers of the constitution never imagined that a woman or an African American would get elected and maybe that's why they didn't include that in the writings.
Now, don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist or racist. Heck, I voted for Hillary. But I am sure that the founding fathers are rolling in their grave knowing that A Muslim African American was running for president. I think it's pretty clear from the constitution that they were racist and for slavery. They never thought of an African American as being a president and I don't think they would approve.
So lets not make this about race, but If I can find anything in the constitution to get Barack Hussein off the board, that would be great.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Wow, you really are a racist. You can't post something like you just did and make it "OK" by saying, "I'm not a racist".

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Wow, you really are a racist. You can't post something like you just did and make it "OK" by saying, "I'm not a racist".

Dude, your funny. I'm not racist, don't twist my post. What do you call people who enslaved African americans and made them work? well? those are the people who wrote the constitution and by that logic, it would be illogical for them to want an african american president. I hope that makes sense.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

come on dude, read what he said...

he thinks that the people who wrote the constitution were most likely prejudice..
and i cant really fault his logic, and therfore have to tend to agree...

it is most likely, given the time and place... that they were prejudice

Good work jedi, i think thats deserves further research and possibly a thread of its own...

[just out of interest Karl, what was said that makes you think Jedi is a racist...?
i cant see it...]

[edit on 26/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yikes.

That was pretty nasty.

Surprisingly no one even called her on it.
It is always "just politics" until FOX sinks it to a new low.

You don't have to vote for Obama but for goodness sake don't advocate his murder.

Man people really surprise me with the examples of their extreme partisan hatred.
Folks..chill...

- (Disgusted)Lee

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
After all, it was Brown & Root (major Fed shareholders) who are owned by Halliburton (that is also owned by the private shareholders of the Fed) who allegedly assassinated Kennedy.
[edit on 25-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

This is interesting, I haven't heard this before. Note also, that the Bushes owned a major part of KBR at the time, IIRC, (it was called KBR - Kellogg, Brown and Root).
Do you have sources so I can read up on this?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Now, don't get me wrong, i'm not sexist or racist. Heck, I voted for Hillary. But I am sure that the founding fathers are rolling in their grave knowing that A Muslim African American was running for president.

Perhaps they are no rolling but applauding the evolution of the American dream. That ALL men are being seen as equal. Although this point is a bit off-topic...I mean we are talking about FOX News bias not debating slavery and the assumed intentions of the founding fathers hundreds of years into the future...but regardless of what someone MAY have wanted this is what we have now. I'd say it is the symbol of true freedom realized.

FYI: He is not a Muslim.
Please research before making erroneous claims.

- Lee

[edit on 26-5-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
Good work jedi, i think thats deserves further research and possibly a thread of its own...

Thanks! I looked everywhere for more stuff, read the constitution and all. Didn't find anything else about it, but your right..I should have started a thread about it, guess I didn't want to be labeled racist, but that was inevitable I guess. True, that it was an off topic post, still interesting. I'll follow up on it Zeus.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow. Granted it's her right to say whatever stupid thing comes to mind.
But...Fox should change their slogan from

'Fair & Balanced' to "Fox News: Diarrhea of the Mouth'

Can you imagine Hannity's reaction if someone from CNN said something like that about his 'BFF For Foreverz Yall' Bush or McCain?
I mean the mans head would explode right then and there.

Back on topic:
Here we go again with pointless and worthless opinions from pundits who noone has ever even heard of anyways. That kind of crap gets us nowhere fast.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
...Liz will undoubtedly pay a professional price for this gaffe, and probably end up in..

...Gitmo as an "enemy combatant", learning the intricate secrets of waterboarding.

I think Bush would like to get that put into the Olympics as a new "competition"...That is, the "interrogators" would be competing, but the "enemy combatants" would just be pulled at random from the crowd. Hey, that's how they choose the enemy, isn't it? All they need is a word from Bush, even against all Due Process anyway.

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Clear your mind of all of this right vs left garbage. Clear your mind of this Republican vs Democrat side show. Just clear your mind and THINK for two damn seconds.

It looks to me like someone's been thinking about it a long time ago...

Source: Prevent Tyranny; My Views menu--
Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death.”--James Madison

[edit on 26-5-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have to laugh at the false outrage in this thread.

If this had been MSNBC and Keith Olberman's guest suggested that Cheney or Bush be shot, most of you would be applauding that as "brave and courageous" journalism.

Back to this issue, how was Fox to know what she would say? How is it their fault?

She'll get her just rewards, come next week. As was mentioned, news issues aren't settled on weekends, esp. long holiday weekends.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join