It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think your correct about McCain and fox would give it 24/7 coverage. I think Fox has reached an all time low.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by qxlb52
Boooooooooooooooyy someone is gonna do the deed yet! At this rate some kook will see this as a sign that Obama's the Devil Incarnate and try to pick off the bugger. Now all they need is "a sign from God" or one of the voices in their head to tell them he's grade A assassination material.
< media BS>
Sad. Very sad. 4 outta 5 voices in my head say "drop back ten yards and punt!"

And what a great version of a government conspiracy theory that would be. What would actually happen is this:

--Begin Media BS Machine:

While the country is reeling from the loss of President Elect Obama, the search is on for white supremest master-mid(insert name here).

--End Media BS Machine

While they have us believe that some crazy KKK member knocked him off no one will be looking for the CIA agents(Rogue fascist elements thereof) that armed, aided, and funded said KKK member, turned him into a patsy to do the deed for them.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by projectvxn]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obama should order a wiretap on her.

Use the small fish to catch the big fish, I say.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wow, she messed up big time.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Kobe Bryant]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That was no accident. That was carefully crafted propaganda to relate and equate in the listeners mind, Osama Bin Ladin with Barack Obama.

It is about as low as you can go, even if you are the lowest form of media vermin.

I am fairly certain that they have the ability to edit out an unintended content. Even live broadcasts have monitors and delays.

Which means that the statement was sanctioned by the organization.
Do not blame the actors, blame the producers, directors and the station.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Very good point. They could have easily edited that out.

I would have no trouble believing that they tell their guests to "accidentally" say Osama instead of Obama. I'm sure people do occasionally make that mistake, but it happens way too often.

The people of this board make it plainly obvious, however, that the consensus is that he should be mocked for having the middle name Hussein and a name that rhymes with Osama.

It just goes to show that people are falling for this rhetoric - hook, line, and sinker. Pretty sad.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I would suggest you return to school. Your knowledge of the founding fathers is severely lacking. Many were wholeheartedly AGAINST slavery, it was allowed to continue for a finite period in order to present a unified front of both North and South.

MOST founding fathers DID NOT own slaves...found it reprehensible and made their beliefs known to the selfish, barbarians like Washington, Jefferson, and the like (all Southerns).

So, do not dare sully the great names of ALL American founding fathers with the stench of Slavery, as it is light years from the truth.

Furthermore, Obama is NO more a Muslim than Hillery is a White Racists pandering to closet KKK members in Appalacihia. In fact, I suspect his maternal Christian roots go back farther in this country than many whom think just because they are White they are some how "more" American (in their sphere of delusion and rot) then he.

Moreover, based on the facts of what we DO know of the majority of the Founding Fathers they would praise the progress towards their true idea of a nation of liberty and justice for ALL..especially one on the verge of electing a Great President who just happens to be Black.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This has got to be the most horrible comments I have ever heard anyone from the media ever say. They should ship her back to Italy where she can prosper as a street hooker in naples.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
First of all, this woman Cannot be arrested for this, AND Clinton did not imply this! This is propaganda bs and if you are swayed by this you are an IDIOT!!!! This woman is an IDIOT for saying what she is saying, but she is IMPLYING that Clinton is saying the SAME THING, which she ISN"T!!!!!!

Let's make one thing certain, I don't support Clinton, BUT, all should be presented in the CORRECT CONTEXT!!!!

I hate this political system, it's broken, and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I agree great point! I even cut and paste your comment in another thread to get my point across.. I couldnt have said it better man! you get a star from me here..
Im keeping tabs here.. And I think all of you have a really good grasp on what is at hand here..
Lets keep this low key.. Anything we say, could be taken out of context extreamly fast..
With all this "home grown" terriost crap going on today.. Lets becareful what we say here..
We mostly know the score here.. So lets keep it at that and be mindful of what we say, and how we say..
But good post Cyberbian! Your speaking my language..

[edit on 27-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Osama really has been a gift horse to this administration (conservatives in general). First they got to paint Saddam to be his evil cousin (how many times did you hear, "We must remove Osama, I mean Saddam, from his evil empire!!").

Now, once Obama gets the nomination, they get to continuously run attack campaigns and relate him with Osama. I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot more Obama/Osama "faux pas".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't see why everyone is so shocked... i mean, its FOX.

FOX news is simply an extension of the Republican party, and any chance they get to defame or belittle Obama or Clinton is a big plus in their book. That tactic, coupled with the obvious controversy over this statement, makes FOX management, in particular Rupert Murdoch, very happy people.

Remember, FOX News isn't a news station. It is funneled, concentrated propaganda.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Oh for real? They tried to tie him up with SH too?
Gezz.. thats really crazy! Thanks for the info there Sublime..
These people will honestly swoop to any low they can sink too.

This just goes to show how bad the table is tilted.. With most pin ball games when you tilt the Machine you get flashy lights.. And it says tilt!

I guess in a round about way.. This is a metaphore to that..
The table is getting tilted and we the people here are the flashing lights saying Tilt!!!! Bigtime Tilt!!!

Thanks for sharing that!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Clinton camp responded:

Clinton's campaign says she shouldn't have to apologize to her Democratic primary opponent, and Clinton advisers have blamed Obama's camp for stoking the controversy over her ill-phrased reference.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

One great example here:

Ordinary Americans think bin Laden and Saddam are the same man

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I liked Bill, but... the Clinton camp is stupid.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

She never said anything about assassinating anyone, I dont like Clinton but my god she said a past president was assassinated late in the democartic elecion nominee therfore extending the nomiee to the runner up. Omg I just said it, maybe there going to come take me away like you think. Dear Mr. President Bush, did you realize that a democratic nominee was assassinated and the runner up went on to become President. There I said it directly to the president. I hardly doubt Im boing to gitmo...... [SNIP]

Mod edit: We don't call other people names here on ATS.
Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jalien

Did you even listen to it?

/fail

She said:

"Osama, oops Obama, both if we could".

i.e. It would be nice if both of them died.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Right, I think this guy didnt watch the OP video.. And he is somehow thinking we are talking about Hillary.. Nope.. Thats not the case..

This is about the video in the OP.. I suggest you go back and listen to it..

[edit on 27-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You need to fix this link...

Who is Saddam Hussein? I keep getting him confused with bin Laden.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join