It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Exactly my thoughts, she minimized Obama to less than zero by categorizing and cleverly confusing him with Osama, then going on to mention asassination, I think that was completely uncalled for especially in the nonchalant and matter of fact way that she said it when she could have simply apologized for her mistake instead going for the punchline.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Fox News Network as I have said before is nothing more than a comedy of tragedy's.Not really news,but a controlled viewpoint of a bunch of right wing neo-con's.
Most educated people I know crack up when you mention that network.All baloney for sure.As far as her comment,well this is a new world order,and if it sounds good to them,let it ride.How sad,death threats coming from the press.Especially against a presidential candidate! YIKES !!!
I would say pick another news network to watch as that one is only for brainwashing and the ignorant.

Peace and Mercy

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
More drama being stirred up by those who want us to believe we actually have a choice, when in fact the choice was made for us long before we even knew who these people were. Wake up.

In all honesty, what really is sad, with the amount of racism in this country I find it hard to believe if Barack is elected he will be safe.

When are humankind going to remember we are all people regardless of skin color, religion, sexuality? The kind of hatred we are capable of harboring and expressing, as this woman so shockingly expressed just feeds the negative entities that want to see the human race fall apart. For ever ounce of outrage exhibited over this clip, negativity was released.

Some food for thought. Not everyone is going to believe the same thing, some are going to think they are alien, some will say they are demonic or simply a vibrational presence. The bottom line is they exist. It seems to be their ultimate goal to make us all hate one another, kill another and create more "food" to feed their soulless existance.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Corruption and the disposal of people are as common as the Flag and apple pie, view the documentary "The Canary Effect" for the history of American politics.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

It's all about entertainment these days,not news.Sad,but true.

I personally watch "MSBNC",I find it's a little less dramatic and ore "newsy".

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks like she finally apologized.

Youtube.com

Very lame attempt at humor.

My vid posting never works.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Faux news has always been tacky... the Television version of the National Enquirer.

And if something does happen to Obama?

Given the fact that Faux news and the Washington Times are the news outlets of choice for the Republicans and the hard right it makes me wonder if they are so convinced that McCain doesn't stand a chance that they are going to encourage some right wing whacko to take Obama out for them.

What I am surprised at is Ann Coulter or Micheal Savage haven't already suggested it.

Come on SS do your job and drag the wench away.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
tahnks for sharing...

i would suggest looking at the other thread here about the media(it's on the front page somewhere)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
Where does your allegiance lay?

My allegiance lies with the Constitution of the United States and the people that it supports.

It truly would help if you were more specific about what in my post caused a problem for you.

Is it that I hate FOX News? Is it that I think this was intentional? Is it that I think Republicans and Democrats are nothing more than a show?

What exactly is causing problems for you?

Be more specific next time. I don't have the ability to read your mind and know what you're referring to. You have to type it out.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A few years ago an aquaintence of mines sister applied for a job as an anchor at Faux news and was offered the job. She was told point blank that it was their policy to support the Republicans whenever possible and was given a list of words not to use on the air because they would be above their viewer's heads.

She turned down the job.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Everybody knows there is going to be an attempt on Obama's life...knowing all the undercover racists in American. Hypocrites.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by jhill76

Her name is Liz Trotta, and no... She's not...

She is a contributor to Fox News, but not an employee.

en.wikipedia.org...

I find it amusing that one person's comments are the etched in stone stance of an entire network corporation. There's a bit of wishful thinking here methinks.

Fox news is KNOWN for appealing to the lowest common uneducated denominator in this country. They make news stories up, fill the airwaves with government propaganda, and you think that this is reaching too far?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I love how you assume that because we don't support this that we would automatically support the same language on Bush or Cheney. Which I do not. But I wouldn't shed a single tear either.

I'd rather see them arrested and prosecuted for treason.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just sent that video to Cnn, Everyone send that vid to cnn to see if they can make it national

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just want to point out I think this small snipet was kinda taken out of context. If you look at the bottom of the video it reads "Headlines Target Hillary Over RFK Assassination Remark." I would imagine they were talking about that.

RFK was assassinated when he was running for president and winning the democratic nominee.

I'm just speculating but I think the lady and the news anchor were putting RKF's assassination in todays situation as for killing osama, er obama.

I know there is a lot of political # involved in every sentence they speak on fox. I don't think talking about killing anyone is right, but I just wanted to point out what I think people are taking out of context.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why is everyone surprised by this? Seriously, you KNEW this was going to happen. People were going to start joking/commenting/speculating about Obama being asassinated when he got the nomination. All you have to do is look at history. Martin Luther King, Jr. - shot and killed for his beliefs about racial unity. Now Obama says he wants the same, though he's a far less eloquent speaker than King, Jr. If history repeats itself, and it always does, you know there is some whacko nutjob out there actually planning this and you know people are going to joke about it.

Seriously people, drop the surprised and wounded act and wise up. America has made some progress on racial unity, but not nearly as much as we would like. This primary has certainly taught us that much.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
haha and what did that rosie say on the view? about 911, something right? but they wont say anythign bout this guy, he black.... lol

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

can the techies see any subliminal messages also. blimey i wonder how many americans are going to be dreaming about "knocking off" obama?

of course knocking off here in the uk means something different

david

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

But I am sure that the founding fathers are rolling in their grave knowing that A Muslim African American was running for president.

Sir, get your facts straight. Barack Obama is not a Muslim. He is a practicing Christian. His own Bio on his campaign web sites explicitly states this : www.barackobama.com...

His wife, Michelle, and his two daughters, Malia, 9, and Sasha, 6, live on Chicago's South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join