It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 27? (yes, 27, not 23)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is all kinda funny.. but i will add my 27 story

I have two boys both are born in the 9th month 1st born is on the 7 and the 2nd is on the 27th

Luck I guess since they were both to be born on the 25 of the on in august and the other in september.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i allways wake up at 7:44 in the morning. for the past 2 years i havnt woken up to any other time
what does that mean?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i believe it was 'reconnection'? , above, which gave a beautiful summary of 9. to elaborate further, in my corner of the world, what it really boils down to are primes. thus not really 9, but 3 is what you're entangled with.

I doubt this helps, but just in case: each dimension is embedded in the next one higher. Although true dimensions are only occurring at prime numbers (i.e. an origination point for a new reality construction). Therefore, dimensions are at: 1, 2, 3 (us now), 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 23, etc...

Sure, between say, 7 and 11, are 8, 9, and 10. but the complexity being added to 7 are merely permutations of previously existing realities (actually, contexts for realities). It is not until 11 that you get a unique dimensional expansion that enables 7 to be completely 'embedded'.

Is anyone gettin this? or have I gone too far?
cheers
-v

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
27 = 3 * 3 * 3

333 + 333 = 666

Coincidence......I dont think so.....

Better yet, 27 = 9 + 9 + 9 = 666 upside down.

If that's not enough check out this link:

www.number27.org...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Wow, that's very interesting, but... I don't understand it, at all. Could you possibly explain this a little more simply? And what does it have to do with 27, lol?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. wildflowers

I'm about to start a thread with some of my insanity....
check it out. After expounding that nonsense, i'll see if i can help u make sense of it...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've seen number 'co-incidences' all my life.
For me it's 1 and 7.
I'm Australian and was born 17th January 1971 at 5.17pm, no foolin.
So, for me it's 17/1/71 17:17
I always thought that was kinda cool.
I've been told astrologically that I am supposed to be an incredibly intelligent, successful world leader.
HA! I sure showed you, astrology!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

cool! but wtf does 'im australian' have to do with anything?

along these number/date consistency lines, pending year, there's often a unity moment.
i.e. Aug, 8, 2008, 8:08 and 8 secs would be it this year... 08/08/08 08:08:08.

well, there's one in 2012 ya know...
12/12/12 12:12:12
and it's my birthday
i turn 42.
how's that for some useless synchronicity?... dig it!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
reply to post by earthchild

how's that for some useless synchronicity?

Exactly my point. 'Cept I don't think it's useless. There has to be some meaning behind these 27s, and 17s, and 42s, whatever floats your boat. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Incidentally, in Stephen King's novel It, there are 27 years between all the attacks by Pennywise The Clown.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Kurt Cobain was killed when he was 27.... by the record companies. Janis Joplin was 27. Jimi Hendrix was 27. Jim Morrison was 27. Tupac was 27. Many old bluesmen died at age 27. Seems like 27 has some astral significance, and the record companies use it as a symbolic "killing off" date... usually when a famous musician decides he wants out of the criminal record industry, and the people in charge decide that they would lose their big moneymaker. So they kill him/her off and make them into an icon of worship... worship over the POWER that in the record inustry's eyes, truly belongs to them. Worship the dead 27s and give the criminals more of your creative energy and life force.

Don't think too much about it. Just avoid signing a record contract if you got something worthy to say or do. They'll bleed you dry and if you're still kickin' with creativity after four albums or so, they'll either kill you or turn you into a puppet playing their tunes.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As reconnection previously stated, 27 is an important number in occult studies because it is a multiple of 3 and 9.

3 and 9 are very important numbers in many occult beliefs. I'll let you to research their significance yourself if you so choose.

An interesting read concerning John Lennon and the number 27...

robertrosen.blogspot.com...

The Catcher in the Rye was, of course, Mark David Chapman’s bible, and the “missing chapter,” 27, was the chapter he wanted to write, as I said in Nowhere Man, in John Lennon’s blood. But Lennon, too, had a bible: Cheiro’s Book of Numbers. After Lennon discovered this book, which explained in simple language the occult “science” of numerology, he couldn’t so much as dial a phone number without first consulting Cheiro, and he couldn’t walk out of the house without finding mystical significance in every license plate, address, and street sign.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
well since the doctor who episode called '42' that number seems to appear everywhere, but its like Derren Brown, where he says something over and over again, without knowing, and subconsciously you remember it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My husband is obsessed with the number 27.
His father died in a motorcycle accident on the 27th.

He worked at quik mart and was robbed, the robber got away with 27.27

He returned from the army on oct. 27th 2003

My youngest daughter, his first biological daughter, was due on the 27th, if she would have been born on that day she would have died

Oct 27 2008 a tumor in my leg returned and broke my leg and my sister was admitted to the hospital with spinal meningitis

there are tons more that we see every day and it can be bad or sometimes it could be good.

Also we have a phenomenon where everything is a day off, my sis b-day mar.9th, his best friends mar 10th

My 2nd daughters b-day june 7th, his moms is june 8th

our cat was born a day after our wedding anniversary and is the best cat we have ever had

My husbands birthday is the day after my dads.

Does anyone know about 27 and the day away, coincidence or more?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think I've mentioned my "weirdness" with the number 27 in a previous post, but here it goes...

My birthday- Feb 7 (2-7)
husbands bday- 9-27
father in law's bday- 6-27
mother in law's bday- 7-27
mother in law passed away- 3-27
my mom passed away- 10-27

Who knows what else, but isn't that enough? It has made me wonder for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
27 has always been my favorite number, but then again I was born on a 27th

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by matt_kev11

I'm with you on that, dont get it and never thought of that till you said it, but i do to.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconnection

My birthday is on the 27th.

I like to add them together to get my favorite number which is 9!

Thanks for the info, that was interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join