It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reasons why Extraterrestrial Visits/Spaceships don't exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
[edit on 22-5-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Excellent reference Balez.

give that thread and ALL of its contents a thorough read mimmo. If you seek truth you may find a path to it in that thread.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Alien UFO's are real. The governments as a whole are in with the Aliens to create a slave system out of the sheep.

These Aliens are here and have an more advanced technology then we do. This is the true fact. The next fact is they also shared there lower end technology with us hence the computers.

Now people like to say that the Aliens are smarter then us or we are not evolved enough yet to understand there techinology. - THIS is a false statement. We are capable and we are smarter. The problem is that the leaders of the world for over the last 2000 years have been working with them and this is there message they created to limit you and make them seem superior to you.

What they did is put limits on every thing. They created money. They created a machine that distracts us with a government that controls the machine and kills us. This machine was made to for you to not think but be a sheep. The made an economy that requires you to work, work, work and then die. This is there ultimate distraction so you do not have time to develope yourself, do what you like to do or follow your passion.

Wake up. CNN's major stories are lies. Elections are false. The Wars are fake. The religions are fake.

There is a Truth. That Truth is Yahweh. He is the creator of all living things and the universe. Let him work through you. Show compassion and Love. Protect the Innocent.

I know about the Aliens. They look like us. They are taller. These Aliens are the ones in the Bible. The leader is named Satan. The Bible was changed. Religions were made as the first control system and to start feeding the wrong information. They are not very smart because they think we would never find them or that God would forget about us. God does not want us to be Evil but these Aliens are the root of Evil. They will have there justice. Be Aware of it. Stop watching TV, it influences your thoughts. Brain Washing.

Ask yourself...
Why do you have to register everything you own and your children in a free world?
The world is not free, This is not to cause paranoa but to cause you to think outside the box. If you are hear and reading then you have already started looking. Keep going. You have a voice. Speak it. There is nothing that we can not do.

Email me at [email protected] if you want more information. I make this public here because we have the right to know and the government or aliens can not do # to me. I am not afriad. I have the Lord and if I am taken then I will be free....

Oh and one more thing you are an eternal being. You will remember all this when you die. You will get your answers then if you do not believe me. That was another lie by them that you just become worm foof. You are a spirit with a body not a body with a spirit.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Well this is an easy one.

U : Unidentified

F : Flying

O : Object

A UFO could be anything from an undiscovered bird species, a new stealth plane, an odd cloud, alien spaceship, childs helium balloon... Anything that cannot be identified.

Whether or not alien spaceships exist is your opinion, but UFOs definitely exist.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Well this is an easy one.

U : Unidentified

F : Flying

O : Object

A UFO could be anything from an undiscovered bird species, a new stealth plane, an odd cloud, alien spaceship, childs helium balloon... Anything that cannot be identified.

Whether or not alien spaceships exist is your opinion, but UFOs definitely exist.

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

they're us from the future, they're the real people of Earth... and so on. I think aliens lie, or we dont understand what they say, or the people lie

Who said there is only one species of aliens?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

Very well written.
I have the very same opinion as you on everything you wrote, except one thing:

I know about the Aliens. They look like us. They are taller. These Aliens are the ones in the Bible. The leader is named Satan.

The leader of the aliens you talk about, is Yahweh (as you call him, I call him Lord Jesus Christ, or Creator of everything and everybody. But Yahweh is also okay). Aliens, who look like us and (many of them) are taller, are called Angels and are fullfilling the will of Yahweh, not Satan. They are good, not evil. They are here since ages, but they came in a massive count (100.000 spaceships with 250 millions of angels), around this planet since 1998, when they have PHYSICALLY won the fight with the evil aliens - infernal saurinans (they developed physically from saurians, it is that well-known alien look we all see everywhere), led by pseudo-creators (who initially created the evil at all - fallen angels, Satan...) who were here abducting people and so on. Angels came here because planet Earth (who is a living being - woman) invited them, to help her with the mankind which is causing her so much pain - we all can see and realize that). Since 1998, those saurians can not be here anymore so no abductions are going on since that date, but they can and are controlling people's minds thru radio waves, originated from them and re-transmitted by the antennae under the surface of the near side of our moon. So beware what thoughts come into your mind! You are not responsible for what anybody sends to your mind, but you are responsible for CHOOSING and working with this or that thought.
But the key information is that these saurians (thru world leaders) are preparing a chip totality for us, to enslave us even more, (make a sheep - slaves out of us). First, they are getting people used to chip cards and putting chips everywhere they can (e.g. Real ID Act), but their final goal is to chip the humans - put a chip INSIDE A BODY of every human being on this world. But another, equally important information is, as I have said, that Angels are here and they are very happy to help us, IF WE ARE KEEN OF IT. That means, everyone can communicate "telephatically" thru his open heart chakra, just as Billy Meier and many others did, and you can ask Angels about anything and they will be very, very glad to help you, in fact, that is also why they are here. The conditions of this telephatic connection with Angels are here: www.universe-people.com...
Also, for overall situation on this world, check out this image: www.universe-people.com...

uknow_me, I really appreciate your post and that you are thinking this way. What I wrote is just a little "completion" of this information, if you will, and nobody has to believe. We (as yet) have free speech, don't we?

Best regards!

EDIT: Oh I forgot, NASA of course knows about them being here (Angel spaceships normally have shields so they are invisible and un-detectable by radars) but ocassionally they shut down these shields and then beautiful images can be seen. Of course, NASA is trying to hide that ("national security" reasons, ...) but they are not very good at that - google "Secret NASA Transmissions" (the best sequences are the STS-75 "Tether sequence" and STS-80 "Formation over Africa"), received directly from the shuttles by Martyn Stubbs and the equipment of the TV station he manages.
So, even thru government secrecy, Angels make sure that if you want to find the physical proof of their existence and presence for yourself, you will.
Also, as you will evolve your spirit, they will also ocassionaly show up to YOU personally, that means that you will see their ship - mostly as a bright, "unusual" spot of light moving on the night sky in an "unusual" way.

BELIEVE. (if you want)

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Disney]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
alien life does not exist. a ufo can be explained, all the planets in the universe can not sustain life, which cuts down alot of your "habitable" planets and if an alien existed then what solar system did it come from? the closest planets (other than in the milkyway galaxy) is a few light years away, so if there where alien life forms out there then they would have died thousand on thousands of years before reaching eath to reply email me at [email protected]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok, I haven't been here long but here is my two bob on these controversial claims:

"1.) Debunking the "U.S. Government conspiracy theory"
Just think, for the U.S. government to conspire to keep UFOs and alien knowledge from the general public, there has to be a perfect intergovernmental world conspiracy."

This one is easy to answer.. as Edgar Mitchell said recently, the fact that we are aware of these issues proves that no ultimate secret has been kept, it has been leaking out for decades.... no brainer on this one. And it is not a 'perfect intergovernmental world conspiracy'.. many countries take different stances.. e.g look into the Mexican govt.'s policy on UFO's.... All countries approach this issue slightly differently.. although it is a safe bet that there is some collusion between U.S, Britain and Aus. on this issue (Source: Tim Good among abundant others)... But the very fact people are aware of these ideas proves that the secret has not been kept people!

Edgar Mitchell, Disclosure Project Testimony: ".[As to] the question, “How could it be kept secret?” It hasn’t been kept secret. It’s been there all along. But it has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn’t come out….I believe it is a very important effort that we get Congressional oversight of all this." (Available from: www.wanttoknow.info...)

2.) "Debunking the "Scientist are 'scared of ridicule' theory"
According to UFO alien theorists, scientist are afraid to admit that UFOs exist because they are afraid of ridicule... So a discovery in UFOs would be a big thing and would make any scientist world famous.....yet virtually all scientists stay away from this. Why? Because they know its pseudo-science (belief system masquerading as science)"

Ok this argument is poorly formed for starters... In part, yes scientists are scared of ridicule, however the main reason they stay away is because Ufology is rife with hoaxes and charlatans making ludicrous claims (Billy Meiers anyone? I mean come on the 'wedding cake' craft in his photos is the biggest load of BS). The other main reason is because scientists simply have not been exposed to such evidence that exists here for example: www.hyper.net... on the existence of UFO's. They have busy lives, and don;t have time to research a topic that in their eyes is fringe because they haven't taken the time to look into it themselves. The only papers they read are mainstream science journals edited by people who also have no idea of the kind of evidence that exists.

3. "SETI (the Search for Extraterrestrial Life U.S. government program)
The NASA used to spend millions of dollars to study signals from alien worlds. Why if they have some UFO hotrod parked out in the back of the 'White House' would they have spent all this money?"

Same reason as above... mainstream science is not aware of the evidence pertaining to the phenomena.. the whole scientific community has been kept on the dark as it were.... this is an easy one... Also i believe that NASA consists of those in the know (a minority), and those who are not in the know.. guess which group gave birth to the Seti project....

4. "Evidence is only testimonial"

This is such a load of BS.. certainly regarding some aspects evidence is only tesimonial.. regarding the govt. coverups etc.. but UFO's certainly exist (check here again: www.hyper.net...) Also there is a thread here on ATS where FAA Radar data concerning a ufo was released... go look for it. Countless photos / video of UFO's exist (Google image search.. best UFO photo). Go to the Mufon website and see the latest 20 filed UFO reports.. many include photos. Also regarding witness testimony I am not naive enough to believe all of it, but neither am I naive enough to not believe any of it at all
considering the sheer amount of evidence... some people are telling the truth... however sorting the -

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
- wheat from the chaff is an extremely difficult task... and is another reason mainstream science won't touch ufology as it stands with a ten foot pole.

5.1950s stories

“Stories of UFOs and alien spaceships abounded in the 1950s. The Aliens were among us and came from within the Solar system. They were from Venus, Mars and the outer moons of Jupiter and Saturn. The government as usual was conspiring to keep this information from us but the proof that they came from these planets was out there somewhere. There were even a few religions founded by this phenomenon. Then the United States and Russia started sending probes to explore these planets and found them very inhospitable to life, all of a sudden these aliens were quietly moved out of the neighborhood to other star systems. Now all aliens travel faster than light and come from far away.
Of course the "proof" is still out there somewhere just further away, thats all.”

Most of the stories referred to in this post have been proven hoaxes.. enough said... the fact whoever wrote this doesn't refer to any particulars is also fishy.... I smell BS again! Of course stories would have abounded in the 50's... it was after the 40's when Kenneth Arnold's sighting was published worldwide, after Roswell which caused a sensation, after The Battle of LA when U.S army AA guns fired on UFO's for hours over the Los Angeles area. Is it possible that these events may have sparked widespread interest and even fervour in UFO's????

6.“Radio waves

If there were Aliens and UFOs in other star systems they probably would have been there for thousands of years. That means that any early communication technology like radio waves would be floating around and traveling to other stars for those same thousands and hundreds of years. They should have reached earth by now even before the aliens had, since presumably radio waves communication is usually invented before traveling between the stars. But for some strange reason the alien UFOs have gotten here first ???
We got the UFOs and the aliens first but not their radio waves. As a matter of fact if these aliens can travel faster than light shouldn't these radio waves still be out there ready to be received by our antennas. Unless of course as in item No.5 above the aliens had to be moved out of the near 1000 light year neighborhood and further away, then our UFO "enthusiasts" could simply say the alien's technology is so advanced they simply beat their own radio waves to Earth.”

This particular argument is so easy to discredit its laughable... why should extra terrestrials follow our particular path of evolution and even develop / use radio frequencies as a form of technology.... ???

In Summmary UFO's are most definitely real... these arguments are on the whole faulty and implausible.. whether UFO's are piloted by extra terrestrial's is a matter of contention, but an overwhelming amount of evidence suggests that yes: UFO's are real and some are flown by extra terrestrial's (others are top-secret military aircraft, and other unexplained phenomena)

(I am arguing against the claims found here as referred to by the OP: www.writing.com...)

[edit on 20-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OK, there are a lot of theories on this site and others that sound pretty crazy, but let's go with the evidence. If you would have examined all the video, photos, radar reports, and eyewitness claims (there are many by reliable sources) then you would not be so closed-minded on this issue.

As for a cover-up, we can only speculate. It could be that a few countries are in the know, and others are clueless. It could be that there is no cover-up and all countries are clueless, but there are still UFOs out there that are unexplainable and many seem to move in ways our current technology does not allow.

Were you joking about the celebrity part? You also state that you are "studying" UFOs for your country's military defense and that you have access to all military documents. Are you one of your country's leaders or something? You also state that you have no proof of their ET origin. Do you have proof of their terrestrial origin?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Are you talking to me? If so you obv misread my post, I'm confused about who you are referring to...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Saying that we are the only intelligent life in the whole universe, is like some fleas sitting on the back of a dog saying that they are the only life in the whole universe. They are totally unaware that there are more dogs, or even people around, and a town, state, country, continent, planet, solar system, etc.......
Poor little fleas think that they are the only life around.
Some people think that way too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join