It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Reptile,greys, and booogeymen...Oh my....
..It's nothing but a fairy tale to scare adults..well weak minded fools who are willing to believe anything. Don't fear what doesn't exist!

M43

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

Sorry to say but they think they can save themselves by interbreeding with humans. They are doing it all wrong because I can't see them ever understanding what love is or compassion . They repeatedly try and manipulate our emotions and how we think.

I've been through to much with them too. How they can get into your mind, put you in a set up situation and go into your mind and see how you think and feel and comment (with a voice inside your mind) on what your thinking right in the middle of everything. It's a violation of everything that I know.

It feels like you are a sort of puppet and they "let" you go ahead and react to thier made up situation and if they do not like how you are in the situation they'll pull you right out of it. I know this sounds weird and impossible but it's what they do. And I don't mean to sound angry so I'm sorry for how this post might have a negative feel to it.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by M43]

M43

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by IronMan

I read the postings to my comrades here in the Ice Cream van and
Ramius was astonished with the posting discribing the events if the
human resists the order of the aliens.
He agrees with me, about using cameras etc although he frowned
when I suggested the p*ss bottle.

Newt's gonna show me how to 'download' yor cartoon and we'll
stick it on the van's side window.
Nice one Stringfellow.

Sorry Ironman, Ive heard the aliens emit such a frequency its impossible to actually catch them on camera.

Apparently some scientists are trying to create mini black holes, possibly create holes into other dimensions , maybe we can send the greys down these if it works

Hey,
I know there are some kind of aliens who use black holes to move their ships through. There's a couple of sitings where a black hole opens up like an iris that's in your eye or a camera shutter and a ship flies out of the hole and into our skies. I don't know if the greys specifically know how to use "worm holes" like this though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Try to stick to facts. You'll make more sense.

You seem to be highly irrational - you are making claims that are entirely devoid of supporting evidence. It's as if you've watched too many aliens movies or something. The most important facets of our world don't work on guesswork, as it's simply nonsensical to do so.

Deny ignorance - don't spread it.

M43

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
[edit on 7-10-2008 by M43]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi again, that idiot from the trailer park hijacked my posting
ability, but Ramius sorted for me.
If aliens can manifest black holes then we're in for a hell
of a chase! I know that to make such things requires a
massive amount of power in today's thinking and if it's
true that those old 'probe-first-ask-questions-later' Grays
that do it, it shows how far ahead they are in the science
race.

M43

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Hi again, that idiot from the trailer park hijacked my posting
ability, but Ramius sorted for me.
If aliens can manifest black holes then we're in for a hell
of a chase! I know that to make such things requires a
massive amount of power in today's thinking and if it's
true that those old 'probe-first-ask-questions-later' Grays
that do it, it shows how far ahead they are in the science
race.

It would also make sense of those ufo reports stating they were there one minute and then next disappeared. And also why our gov't can't seem to capture a real ufo after all these years.

But mostly just the past couple of years I've seen new science, evidence from the greys and it scares the *^%&$* out of me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by M43

It could be that worm holes, black holes or whatever can be made
in another way we haven't discovered yet.
Remember Lucy Lightfoot and the such.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

One of the very best accounts I ever read is from another forum, nearly 100 pages long, and involves life contact (forced upon him by the way) and involvement with pleiadian and then when he moved to the US (which is grey territory) a team that involved his advisor and the greys. He is very intelligent, and very critical of those who worked with him, and doesn't trust their agenda with us. He emphasizes the incredibly mind techniques they have, and illustrates this, and the emotions that can be induced. So those who channel, or who believe they are some really good guys out there, cannot trust their experiences at all. I think, in the end, he hopes for some geniune federation that is on our side too, but he is very skeptical and very cautious. He emphasizes that the greys are allowed to be here by a federation of sorts. Cynical would be a very good word to describe him.
We are abused by our leaders, and looked down upon as second class citizens by the entire universe. And they are all that, right! Just so wonderful, intelligent, refined....They're heartless fools! Anyway, we simply cannot afford to be niave in the end. Our children and future are at stake.

I have to disagree with Dave420 and say what mystiq says does make sense to me. We know something is going on with the greys , they do have brilliant mind control techniques. Channelling just cant be trusted, we have no way of knowing if its genuine.

I too hope for a federation that is on our side. I read recently some alien races now realize they have done us wrong by sitting back and not helping us but unfortunatly can now do nothing as its gone too far. All they can do is NOT help the Annanaki anymore and by doing this help us.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
i think it's because their just ugly, thats all

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by daonde
i think it's because their just ugly, thats all

Yes maybe thats all it is lol, they are just plain ugly. Im just terrified of their ugly faces, however until they show us their personalities (if they even have one) they cant expect us to do anything else can they. If they are here to help, are us from the future or just by standers until we know what their plan is we'll continue to be terrified of their totally ugly faces. Your right they are ugly no doubt about it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If one of those Grey mofo's dare to show up in my room, I'll grab the knife from under my pillow and stab it to death (if I could). I'll sh*t bricks in doing so, but at least the thing is dead. After killing it, the shock would probably start to kick in. Not because I killed an alien, the prick deserved it for being in my home, but the thought of more of them showing up because I murdered one of them. They probably roll like gangsters, who knows.

When I was a kid, I remember staying up late watching a doco about Roswell. I was alone in the lounge room and everyone else was sleeping. They showed the famous alien autopsy video and I freaked out. I was constantly looking behind me and at the windows thinking a alien was there. I was to scared to go back to my room because it was down the dark hallway so I turned the TV off and stayed awake as long as I could . I eventually fell asleep on the couch with the light on all night.

I now think of these Greys as nothing more than a tiny, weak, pathetic being. A ugly one too. They use dirty tactics to their advantage (mind control, superior technology). I would love the chance to punch one in the face. A quick jab or uppercut would probably kill it.

From what I hear, they are hostile. They show no feelings or any sympathy for us when we go under the blade for their experiments. So they can die for all I care. I'm certain that there are other races of aliens, not hostile to us. Those ones I'd be happy to have them over for a BBQ and we can have a few beers and talk about space stuff.

If I see a Grey I would feel in this order, surprised > scared > then I'll be like you SOB! you ain't taking me > RAAAGE > relief when it's dead > regret that I killed it because now his buddies will come for revenge > shock. Then I'd run/ drive away from the crime scene as far as I can go and go into hiding the rest of my life?

Yeah.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Which is, I guess, why I'm not afraid of the greys. They're not ugly. But the reason I see them through different eyes is because they took care to bond with kids. And they're incredibly telepathic. As people grow older, even when they have positive leaks and memories, and have been shown love, they still become more rigid and unyielding. Even after lifelong experiences, with most memories blocked, it would be very hard on me to have them simply walk into the house. But I've asked for it many times.
Though I know I'm still a bit of specist, and find human form beautiful, especially like hair on people, I even love long hair on men, sharing your energy, mind, heart and soul transforms the person into beauty, including greys.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Which is, I guess, why I'm not afraid of the greys. They're not ugly. But the reason I see them through different eyes is because they took care to bond with kids. And they're incredibly telepathic.

Thanks Mystiq for another side to these aliens. You must admit your in the minority though. Maybe they are beautiful once felt Im not sure, ive never seen them bond with kids.

I had a vision once in a lucid dream. It was of a Grey but it had 5 or 6 masks on that is took off one by one. The masks were of humans and it was saying look this is me, this is me and this is me as it took the masks off. Then as it took the last human mask off it was a Grey and it stood there as a Grey looking at me. Was this Grey trying to remove the fear of the way it looks Im not sure. Id still totally freak out of one walked into my room though I know I would.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not actually. Thats whats so funny. In the US, theres a real fear, and paranoia about this, and I believe a push from the cabal to present this in a frightening way. Perhaps, its even harder on Americans than others to be experiencing abductions particularly by non-terrans, because they're taught that they must be independent at all costs, even social justice and the suffering of others doesn't convince them to be more cooperative, and have so many firearms that medicare might get costly.

The stats when looked at from Acern, which has a pretty good slice of experiencers, 1000-2000, it yields some pretty good stats, which have been cross referenced with other investigations into it, that 2/3rds of all experiences are non-traumatic, including with greys, preying mantis types, nordics, etc, and most feel privileged to have been involved in such a thing. The 1/3rd that are traumatic when looked into deeper, the memories deepened through hypnotherapy often yield surprising insights such as "Oh, I didn't remember this. They were helping me." In relation to a medical procedure say.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I am not afraid of them, only the thought of something appearing suddenly when I don't expect it. That is not their fault... I had an ex who broke into my house one time and woke me up... at the foot of my bed. I am far more terrified of people I do not know or who HAVE harmed me especilally men. When I hear stories of the greys appearing suddenly it brings back bad memories, but not of aliens of people.

I have no fear of the greys anymore. I actually find them quite beautifull and familiar like I know them from somewhere before. Long story behind that. remember there is always a bigger picture even when you don't care the universe and it's problems are bigger than any one person and there are reasons for them being here. We might not appreciate it now, but there is a reason. Not everything that has a benefit tastes good at the time.

One of my biggest fears is the dentist and I have horrible flashbacks to the 5 needles he jammed through the roof of my mouth.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by firebird894

I have no fear of the greys anymore. I actually find them quite beautifull and familiar like I know them from somewhere before. Long story behind that. remember there is always a bigger picture even when you don't care the universe and it's problems are bigger than any one person and there are reasons for them being here. We might not appreciate it now, but there is a reason. Not everything that has a benefit tastes good at the time.

I think you are quite right....that not everything of benefit is good at the time. There may be a much bigger picture going on here, and I think fear is the last thing we need.

Im not afraid of them any more either.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
and why kids are scare of monster at night? its silly question if you ask me

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There are far more terrifying things right here on earth I think to worry about. A grey sticking something up my bum or nose dosn't rate very high on my list of fears. Maybe they are taking temperature readings or other data? heck my dogs have had plenty of anal probing at the vet and they are not traumatised. It is the most acurate method.... the thermometer up the bum, not pleasant but it won't kill you. My mother has had complete sinus flushes with things shoved up her nose she said it was hell and that was human doctors, they had to hold her down for it but she wasn't traumatised. I think maybe it is the thought of these 'strange beings taking you away and doing anything with you that frightens people. You are not going to care why they might be doing it at the time though are you? Not when you are terrified.

I do not believe they are doing this for the fun of it either, it cannot be easy dealing with a terrified human and keeping them calm. If you can't move you can't struggle and if you can't struggle then you can't hurt yourself or them, they can work faster and it is over and done with. Their methods may need some 'work' and I would like to know exactly why they are doing this but it can't be a lot of fun for them either. I mean, if you managed to break free of the telepathic hold they have you can easily knock them out. They are not exactly arnold swartznegger. Then what are they going to do with an escaped pissed off and terrified human loose on their ship possibly now not even in Earths atmosphear they have to get you back.... they sure as hell won't want to keep you there!

Yes I know.... all speculation but I tend to think quite logically about these things. I think any examinations and invasive procedures are only a small part of what goes on, but it gets over emphasised. It is more likely to be remembered because of the fear. You rarely hear about any positive experiences that might come after, and not everyone has the probes and experiments. Not every meeting with them is an 'abduction' either... I could tell you some things but you probably would not believe me.

as for fear... in regards to their appearance I just don't see it... the scary part. I think the fear people have is a conditioned response. the media, peoples scary stories, late night documentaries etc.
That and they have an energy that is much different to ours and it can cause quite a reaction in some people.... but I won't go into that now.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

"aliens" are demons. they are spirit and not physical. they only have power if you give it to them. fear has power only if you allow it.

there is strength in numbers. talk to someone you trust and see how they fell about the subject.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by kevlar79]

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join