It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've read that the greys actually have permission from a large governing body to do what they are doing. We are treated as second class, primitive people by all the races in the universe, even the more benevolent ones it seems. As is, with our history and current abilities towards reactive violence, its very sad that many of us reinforce this. And even amongst the peaceful, we allow people to live in poverty in our countries, without safety nets and when they end up without homes, or forced to live in dangerous areas, we talk about self responsibility. We are heartless and allow our leaders to oppress and murder civilians and children by the thousands and million throughout the world in a mind boggling apathy. For every problem, we merely need to imagine our own children in them to know the right course of action, but we fail to do this, and blame the victims so we can sleep at night.

But the hypocrisy of the governing bodies in this galaxy/universe is equally magnificent! What is allowed is immoral and the ability to mistreat their younger siblings is appalling. It seems that once we grow beyond the basic lessons in survival, sharing and caring, power struggles versus empowering, and gain telepathy and therefore greater control of impulses, emotions and sexual urges (because telepathy demands this), we lose our heart. If we don't make intellect serve the heart, we will lose rather than gain our humanity. The so-called superiors of the universe can be judged by how they treat the least of the universe's citizens, which is the same standard I use to judge a nation. (we don't fare too well in my judgement, but neither do they, in all their advanced and glorious wisdoms! They are hypocrites!)

As to why I will continue to struggle to find some way to keep this pervasive element away from my family (and it looks like you can't. They just keep their involvement going despite prayers for protection, stating your rights, asking for your Guardian Angel to keep them away, claiming the protection of God the Creator's light and energy and that no being may touch you mind, body, spirit and soul. Well guess what? It doesn't work. Whatever agenda they have with your family continues. It may take on another form, but it continues. I'm very angry right now!
:mad

And this is what they are capable of:

www.karlaturner.org...

Since that time, there have been quite a few human-looking hybrids that I’ve instructed on fitting into society. As part of this, they have made me do such things as go to stores with them and explain/show how to purchase items, why certain items must be bought, why others don’t need to be, how to use money, the role of the cashier, fitting clothing before purchasing, and how to store food properly (when buying groceries). I have had long sessions of explaining social situations...

Their primary focus is to fit in here on Earth and not call attention to themselves. From what I can tell, they just want to blend in. What they have me do for them relates to this and I went into some detail in the last question about those activities. Their demeanor is usually one of learning, but make no mistake, their needs always come first. If I’m tired, hurting, or otherwise not up to helping them, that makes little difference. And, if I don’t want sexual relations with them, that also has no impact on the situation. This group is single-minded in what they need to accomplish and all else takes a back seat....

Another function of the security ones is to punish. If I fight through their suggestions enough, they will dole out a punishment as a further deterrent. Punishments have been everything from rape, to physical abuse (with broken bones at times), to mind games, to horrifying images and threats against those I care about. These punishment sessions can sometimes last 6 to 8 hours and incorporate many of the various punishments they use. Once, when I had information they wanted and I was resisting telling them, they treated me to several nights in a row, all night long, of abuse. I was repeatedly raped and beaten, as well as had my head pushed under water until I felt I would drown. Eventually, they either get the information or move on to another tactic. They never give up....

She was a child when they began to work with her. And their involvement is pathetic. They are completely lacking in morals, and behave worse than animals. This from a superior intellect. And this is okay with the ruling bodies of the galaxies.

There are many humans above these guys, including the councils that decide what is allowed, in both morality and spirituality and heart.

Since my family can't seem shake their involvement, and since my 17 year old is now starting to tell me of dreams aboard a space ship, being shown things on viewing screens but with memory loss. I am determined that whatever federations up there are governing this entire mess: they will hear me because I have ever so much to say on this matter. They are worse than animals! Even with examples that are postivie, this stuff has so many ugly aspects, there is absolutely no excuse for any of this.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does anyone have an idea, that actually might work, to keep these guys away from me, my family, especially my children. And no, please don't suggest tinfoil hats!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oops sorry. Having a hard time getting to the pages past 53.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i have done some reading about Abductions and the Grey's and i have found some stories that say they were abducted by these nordic type beings like pliedians and when these beings look at them in a staring kind of way ...the abductee's would actually see a grey alien for a second or whatever.

are the Grey's posing as other Aliens ? i thinks it's possible and i also think that if you wanted to create somekind of diversion to keep people confused it would be great propaganda to make us believe in other Aliens.

many abductee's report that they see not just Grey's when they are aboard the Alien craft...

Since some reports have described Nordics and Greys occupying the same crafts, some researchers have speculated that they might actually be a type of human-Grey hybrid.[8] Alternatively, they may be tools of psychological manipulation on behalf of the Greys

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny you should say this, I recently read that Travis Walton has revieled that he not only saw Greys but also Nordic type aliens when he was abducted. He became so full of fear at these Greys that had him in some sort of hold, that he physically was able to break free from them and run into another room. He ran into the next room to be met by several Nordic beings who appeared human in comparison to the greys. He said they sat him down and calmed him down, then put some sort of "oxygen style" mask on him, he then remembers nothing . How strange to think he saw these two type of aliens on one ship. Are the Nordics not in the galactic federation? How can this be if they were on a ship with greys? Who actually are the good guys in this abduction?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Oops sorry. Having a hard time getting to the pages past 53.

Thank you for your post mystiq. It seems once a thread reaches the bottom of a page it requires several more to actually open the next page.

(Oops I seem to have copied easynows cartoon of the greys again, oh well it is a good pic.)

Your post is very good and I agree this whole thing is starting to look like "someone" is letting this all happen and it is wrong. Apparently if you call on spirits,angels, god, Jesus who ever to protect you from their abduction this makes the greys even MORE agnry for some reason

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've read more than I even want to or can stand on this subject frankly, lol. I know there are many people who are dying to just see one ufo in their life, to have a sighting. And no matter what experiences you share, and the warnings, they innocently go on not believing and thinking all is well with our visitors. Actually, I feel sad, at feeling the necessity of warning. Why shouldn't people be allowed the wonder and joy of such a phenomenal universal event. Its like all the horrors in this world. And the people working so hard at various slave jobs, and after work or on holidays they need so desperately to spend time with their families and carve some joy into their lives, they have a right to joy and family time. But they are called sheeple and blamed for all the wrongs that the cabal force upon the world because they're ugly twisted little souls clamboring for inordinant power like some
low-self esteem bully on the playground. People have the right to be innocent and niave! They have the right to believe in goodness! They have the right to enjoy their family! Their children will turn out bullies themselves if they don't, dsysfunctional and serving whatever new leaders are in turn abusing the world.
But now, I know that what is happening isn't pleasant, isn't pretty. And while I think there are very good individuals in this universe, the entire thing is pretty darn shady. Even though I am not rich and able to start some alternate newspaper, like I always wanted, or some way to really help like I wish I could, I pray and meditate and write letters to politicians and news media to tell them how lacking their service is (lol), and I remind everyone up there, that I am a silent witness to their crimes. That I was sent down here to help out loved ones (yes this is what I've got) and to witness just what they are doing to lesser folks in the universe! And I shall be reporting back. That they can't harm me in anyway, because when I die, my frequency changes, thats all! My report is still going back! Joni Mitchell's line in her "Dog Eat Dog" song, "the watchful ones amongst the slaves" has always touched me. Its true too!
One of the very best accounts I ever read is from another forum, nearly 100 pages long, and involves life contact (forced upon him by the way) and involvement with pleiadian and then when he moved to the US (which is grey territory) a team that involved his advisor and the greys. He is very intelligent, and very critical of those who worked with him, and doesn't trust their agenda with us. He emphasizes the incredibly mind techniques they have, and illustrates this, and the emotions that can be induced. So those who channel, or who believe they are some really good guys out there, cannot trust their experiences at all. I think, in the end, he hopes for some geniune federation that is on our side too, but he is very skeptical and very cautious. He emphasizes that the greys are allowed to be here by a federation of sorts. Cynical would be a very good word to describe him.
We are abused by our leaders, and looked down upon as second class citizens by the entire universe. And they are all that, right! Just so wonderful, intelligent, refined....They're heartless fools! Anyway, we simply cannot afford to be niave in the end. Our children and future are at stake.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's terrible... if these guys are flying around, landing
and doing their tests, then it's about time we fought against
it.
It may well be that there's a connection with certain elements
of the Governments around the world, but nobody... nobody
can or should allow theese sort of disgusting things happen to
the people who've elected them or let happen to themselves.

All I know is that if I had a family that were enduring these
events, then I'd do anything to stop it.

Cameras, microphones, alarm systems and even weaponry
are all okay, after all the gloves are off... their rules remember.

For me, a 'Fairy-Liquid' bottle full of my 'golden essence' is
my armour, they'll get a face full if they try their tricks.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

I just put this sticker on all my windows and doors to hopefully frighten the grey's away so they know what's in for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stringfellow

I just put this sticker on all my windows and doors to hopefully frighten the grey's away so they know what's in for them.

The image is correct and even Ripley agrees, although she's not
so equipped.
I read the postings to my comrades here in the Ice Cream van and
Ramius was astonished with the posting discribing the events if the
human resists the order of the aliens.
He agrees with me, about using cameras etc although he frowned
when I suggested the p*ss bottle.

Newt's gonna show me how to 'download' yor cartoon and we'll
stick it on the van's side window.
Nice one Stringfellow.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I read the postings to my comrades here in the Ice Cream van and
Ramius was astonished with the posting discribing the events if the
human resists the order of the aliens.
He agrees with me, about using cameras etc although he frowned
when I suggested the p*ss bottle.

Newt's gonna show me how to 'download' yor cartoon and we'll
stick it on the van's side window.
Nice one Stringfellow.

Sorry Ironman, Ive heard the aliens emit such a frequency its impossible to actually catch them on camera.

Apparently some scientists are trying to create mini black holes, possibly create holes into other dimensions , maybe we can send the greys down these if it works

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Aye, we heard about the collider thingy from Ramius,
he loves all that stuff. He has tons of magazines, some
of them... well, most are about science.
I myself, I didn't do to well at school. I guess you could
look on me as Casper from the movie Kes.

I was wondering the other day, there has never been a
report of an alien abduction in a public swimming pool.
Iwonder if with all the kiddies and the alarming amount
of adults that create the famous 'orange cloud' while
splashing around!

I may be way off the beam and it's just the chlorine...
I dunno.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I was wondering the other day, there has never been a
report of an alien abduction in a public swimming pool.
Iwonder if with all the kiddies and the alarming amount
of adults that create the famous 'orange cloud' while
splashing around!

I may be way off the beam and it's just the chlorine...
I dunno.

No I dont think Ive ever heard of an abduction from a swimming pool either, you may be on to something here. Abductions do always seem to be in houses or right in the middle of woods dont they
Never in a public place or even close to where they may be seen.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah... it's always a little odd.
The next time we grab one and drag it in the net back
to the headlights of the van, I'll attempt a Vulcan mind-melt
and ask it.
Mind you, my nozzle will only inches from his head... just in
case.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
can someone tell me if there's a connection between grays and reptilians?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The standard connection is that Reptilians are the
'bosses' of the Grays and tend to interact more with
the Government deals.
I hate 'em, they can't be trusted... damn crocs.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
can someone tell me if there's a connection between grays and reptilians?

What I have heard is they (anunnaki) came to this planet some 450,000 years ago via the 10th planet Nibiru. Some 350,000 years ago they needed a slave race to help them mine so they mixed their DNA with evolving primates already on this planet. The outcome was us.

The two (Zetan and Anunnaki) are meant to be from the same genetic line, how this can be true I am not sure as they dont look anything like each other.

The Greys are small, say under 4 foot yet the Reptiles are well over 7 foot. I know someone who saw a reptile, he said it was both majestic but also menacing. It was over 7 foot tall with a crocodile nose with very large triangular teeth all down its mouth, it also had a long tongue. It had some sort of metalic armour on and the person said it could easily have eaten him in seconds. Prior to its arrival all the electronic equipment went off and sent out a high pitch frequency. From his description I would never ever want to see one of these creatures. It sounded almost war like, majestic but war like.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
mr green can it be that the grays are reptile genetics experiments? or you think it's a totally independent race?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They do sound menacing. Phew! all those teeth
and armour too.
I think I'm gonna have to 'jack-up' on my resistance
tools. I'm gonna google acids and bleaches...
I will return.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
mr green can it be that the grays are reptile genetics experiments? or you think it's a totally independent race?

Im sorry I have no idea. Ive heard it say that the reptiles created the greys, then some say they are one of the same. Then its said WE are the greys. Does anyone actually know the truth?

They sure dont look similar do they. Humans vary greatly but at heart we all still feel and look human. These two alien races are so vastly different how can it be? Im not even sure the greys are "live beings". The reptile my friend saw was very very alive, he has no doubt about this, it was definetly not a droid or robot. It had teeth for a start!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I read in one source that the greys actually work under the reptilians, doing their scientific research and such. They are a race that was created and cloned for this purpose. As such, they are devoid of compassion or any other human-like emotions. They are skinny and weak, which makes them easily controllable for reptilians.

An effort to create a human-grey hybrid would ideally produce a being with moderate strength and superior brain power. I believe this type of being probably already exists in some sort of incomplete trial and error stage, and they're still attempting to perfect it...hence the consistent abductions.

The thing that really freaks me out is the stories you hear of women who are pregnant, and the next morning the fetus is gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join