It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
For me on first thought its definately the eye's:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce9c1a2ca132.jpg[/atsimg]

I know which one I would rather look into

Add to that the complete unknowing of what to expect and also know what we can do with the little technology we have and then knowing what they could do with the technology they have it could become quite tense to say the least.

Anyone see/going to see the the Sci-Fi movie Skyline ?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why are we terrified of the Grays? Why am I terrified of them?

I have never knowingly seen a Gray or looked into its eyes yet they scare the hell out of me. I have an inbuilt fear of one abducting me or appearing before me in the middle of the night.

Why should this be? I cant remember ever seeing one, yet if I look at a classic Gray picture it sends shivers down my spine. Their eyes are freaky, controlling and totally uncaring. They do not look friendly in the slightest they just look frightening.

I can take many fears head on, but this is one fear I just cant get over. I dread the night I wake up looking into those horrible dark wrap around eyes. Is it their strange white skeleton appearance? Their overly large heads? I do not know for sure. Their eyes for me are my main fear.

I was abducted over 5 years ago but I have no memory of the beings. All I remember is being dragged up through the roof by some energy force. Then I have a vauge memory of an entity next to me doing some procedure then being thrown back onto my bed with much force in a very uncaring way.

At no point do I have any memory of a Gray in all this yet I am terrified of them. Why should we be so scared of something we dont even have proof exists? Ive no proof say werewolfs exist either, yet Ive seen pictures of them but do not fear one waking me up one night. Its as if I "know" a werewolf is probably not real but something deep down in me "knows" the Grays are very real indeed.

So why as a species are we so frightened of something we have no proof even exists?

Maybe in another timeline you spoke of an abduction by the greys? They don't really like people talking about those sorts of things and would rather abductees keep their mouth shut. Or maybe they happened to hear about the post you'd make in the future and were insulted by how you described their behavior.

Either way the best way to deal with a grey is to keep your mouth shut.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, I still have to see prove of greys. I amperticularly interested in credible proof of grey's existing before the creation of Hollywood and comics. I would also like to see a comparison study of those types of proofs matched up against disfigured humans and malnourished humans. I've got a sneaky suspicion that after all that grey's don't exists as aliens anymore.

It's not that I am a complete U.F.O. sceptic, you guys already know that, its just that grey most likely do not exist and that all stories based upon greys are misinterpretations and fiction. I see such an opinion can be seen as stomping upon other people's believe, it is however not intended as such.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
An apparant lack of empathy on their part, is the scary bit.
Us not knowing their intentions,
and them imposing their will on us.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
People are terrified of the greys because humans have exceptional perception skills and can sense the evilness oozing from them.Have no fear.I offer up the total solution when confronted by a pack of greys.Dont panic,remain calm,breathe rhymthically and relax.When they approach and abduct or perform experiments,take advantage of your physical attributes.I would highly recomend using a hammer fist ,driving there head down.They forgot to hit the gym it looks like.Fortunately,you will have the size and strength advantage.Control your fear,dont let it paralyze you.That is the only thing that can slow you down.Hit them with so many rights they will be begging for a left.Remember,the greys operate in numbers because they are outweighed by 150 lbs or more.Imagine trying to confront a sasquatch weighing 7 or 8 hundred lbs,with 10 times your strength?Thats what we represent to them.You will need to strike fast and often.If you can somehow manage to drive away with the craft,it would fetch a pretty penny on ebay,Have a beautiful day everyone

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I agree brindle... and from what I've read, a container of human urine
can aslo disuade these thin folk of the stars.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we fear them because they aren't humans, but so close to looking like humans in ways. Also because they just look dangerous, I know I wouldn't want to get on ones bad side.
If I saw one walking around in my backyard or something, would I be scared? Hell yeah, no doubt about that in my mind. Would I try to communicate with it? Probably.
No matter how crazy it would be to see one, it seems like a once in a lifetime thing.
As long as I don't see it as a threat, which I wouldn't at first, I would try communication.
I think if anything they're misunderstood, you say they perform cruel things on humans, etc. I think they're trying to advance their knowledge more than it already is.

If we were in their boat, able to go to other planets / dimensions, and see other races similar to us, I am sure we would do the exact same thing.. Especially considering the government the way it is, there's no doubt in my mind that we would abduct millions of them to study them, and I think that's exactly what they're doing.
Of course if we ever had worldwide encounters with E.Ts, like they all came at once and actually tried communicating with us, I think the government would immediately attack them using the best weapons they have.
Which is sad, but realistic.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seveen

Maybe in another timeline you spoke of an abduction by the greys? They don't really like people talking about those sorts of things and would rather abductees keep their mouth shut. Or maybe they happened to hear about the post you'd make in the future and were insulted by how you described their behavior.

Either way the best way to deal with a grey is to keep your mouth shut.

Indeed 7, my thread comments are spoken from another timeline.

I take their points on board, and shall not speak of them again, it is after all a personal journey, an infinite journey some might say, from which all must seek their own answers to the question of the Grays.

Thanks for your post Seveen.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have a huge fear of Grays aswell, and i personally find the fact that they can take you away at any time, and get into your home by what seems like 'magical' powers is the bit that scares me the most.

I recently saw a documentary called "Ancient Aliens", and after watching that, it gave me the idea that maybe, just maybe, Grays, or another species of Aliens, could be humans from the future. And that they went back in time to Earth to do some testing to see why we had to leave Earth. Of course this is just my personal theory, and is kinda based on nothing at all.

I have had some trouble getting to sleep recently, starting the night i saw that documentary. Hope we find a cure to this fear

moldy...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If it BLEEDS we can KILL it !!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

fear of the unknown. not to mentio hollywoods interpretations of them. hell I dont want anything standing over my bed while sleeping let alone to be surprised by one of them. its a childhood fear that developed over years into a phobia.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Who wouldn't be afraid of a demon? But in truth these demons (aliens) are powerless to those who have Jesus on there side - and everyone in this world can have this, but not many want to and suffer for it. It is so easy to accept Jesus into your life and rid yourself of these demonic entities, he died on the cross for all of us, no matter how much we fail in this life. Anyway, demons are scared of Him, which is why so many cases have been documented of christians who have scared the living daylights out of these cruel demons when they enter our private space. It is actually quite funny just how powerless they are and pathetic.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
ive been scared of grays since i can remeber. i think its the black pearly eyes and grey skin tone that freaks me out
also the neutral look of their face scares me becuase im not sure to know if its good or bad

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Im not claiming to have been abducted, but I have oftened wondered how I would react If I ever saw one, and I would probably be paralized with fear. Just out of the simple fact I dont know what they are capable of, hearsay is nothing to me... I would personally be afraid of what they would do to me, what they COULD do to me, HOW they would treat me..Theyre effects on me... And yes when ever I see a picture of one I do get a little nervous, and cant stare at it long.. It totally erks me... Im with you even though I dont believe I have ever been abducted... I have had two experinces of a form of sleep paralysis in one month and it scared the SH*T out of me... I remember sleeping on the couch one night and I was fully conscience but my body was asleep.. It was very odd though because I could see my living room/hall way/ and kitchen as If my eyes were open and I was mentally SCREAMING for my fiance.... I could feel myself fighting the dead weight of my body to wake myself up and damn near fell off the couch in my attempt....So many minutes later My fiance sat at the bottom of my feet and woke me up..The first thing I said to him was "Did you hear me?" He said "No?" I told him I was screaming his name, he told me he had a sudden urge to wake up and when he did I was not next to him so he came to wake me up to lay down in bed.... A week later I had the same inncident happen except this time in my room...Now I always sleep with the closet door shut, I have always had this thing about it being open in the dark, Well again, I was asleep but fully awake mentally and again I could see my room even though my eyes were shut, and it felt like a shadowy figure came out of my closet and was standing at the foot of my bed, I yelled mentally in my mind to WAKE UP and tried to toss and turn my body, I got very panicky and eventually woke up in SWEATS!! My heart was racing and I just KNEW something was watching me.... Creepy stuff! Totally off topic but it just makes me wonder... ya know??

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
maybe we fear the eyes because the eyes are the window to our souls and with their eyes big, black, and full of emptiness... Then its like ...they are souless..... I dunno..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

So why as a species are we so frightened of something we have no proof even exists?

I think maybe it's because we, humans, are the most intelligent living being that we know of. We are at the very top when it comes to life on this planet and the thought of another race being so many thousands or even millions of years more advanced than us is a scary prospect to some I should imagine.

And of course, the unknown can be a fear in itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hmm, I for one have no discernible fear that I can think of. If anything, I feel more in touch than fear of any sort. I read the OP, but I will admit that I didn't read each and every response in this thread. Although I am going to wager that I am not the only one who feels this way.

The bigger question is, why are there those that fear them, and why are there those that embrace them? What exactly determines the individual feelings between these two groups?

Is it mainly due in part to the Hollywood phenomena, or is there a more underlying reason that people feel the way they do about Aliens (specifically Grays in this instance)?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You cannot embrace an entity that is selfish with it's main intent to hurt you. However a few of us in the world are battling against these beings and winning, because simply put it - they only have power because you give them power. If you have Jesus on your side they cannot touch you, they cannot abduct you but they have to abide by God's law and leave you alone.

You cannot win in this spiritual war, you are either on one side or the other.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
You cannot embrace an entity that is selfish with it's main intent to hurt you. However a few of us in the world are battling against these beings and winning, because simply put it - they only have power because you give them power. If you have Jesus on your side they cannot touch you, they cannot abduct you but they have to abide by God's law and leave you alone.

You cannot win in this spiritual war, you are either on one side or the other.

Who is abducting you?

btw, I've heard reports that someone was abducted and started hollering in the name of jesus and the person thought the grey was taunting them when the grey said "why do you keep saying that, there is no one here but us"

That's on this site actually... somewhere in someone's story.

Seriously, how many people do you know who have been abducted?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

So with that logic, I shouldn't embrace people then either right? Because I have seen far more evidence that my own species would do me harm before an Alien Species would. Fair assessment?

I shouldn't even need to bring up the fact that there is absolutely no concrete proof that they actually exist.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join