It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 56
30
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If someone posted something like this already, please forgive me for not reading through 55 pages worth.

Could it be that we have a natural fear of them, as monkeys do of snakes?
Ingrained, even if we have never seen one?

That seems to me to be the most plausible explanation.
Along with the 'uncanny-valley'.




posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
idk if anyone said it, but you dont nesecarily need to remember seeing one to remember the fear you felt.
you could of seen a whole bunch of them. but they coudl of simply used one of their many mind erasing technologies.

i know its easier said then done. but with any negative force, fear is their main weapon. so the easiest way to resist, is to not fear.
they use that fear to petrify you.

i shouldnt be one to talk though. i fear the hell out of them D:

one day a couple of years ago, i was living with my aunt, and i was in the bathroom, with the window open. and i heard brushing sounds outside, so at the exact moment i looked at the window, i saw this greyish hand with about 3 or 4 fingers reach up.

one of the most scariest things ever.
needless to say i slammed the window shut and hauled ass out of there and locked each and every door and window. lol.



posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I actually am not terrified of grays, as funny and ridiculous as this sounds... I actually anticipate meeting a gray. I honestly want to meet one and have them show me their crafts and teach me some of their ways. Trade information with them for some of their own personal encounters ( I am sure they know more about me than I know about myself ).



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ive always been terrified of aliens. I remember my introduction to the abduciton phenomenon was through the shows "Sightings" and "Unsolved Mysteries". These shows scared the hell out of me, but ever since i have had this overwhelming desire to learn more about the subject.

It's the greys face that really did it. I remember, as a kid, i would go to the bookstore with my parents. I always found myself in the "New Age" section pouring through the ghost / alien books. Everytime, without fail, i would stumble across "Communion" and would immediately have to put the book down because of the grey on the cover. It wasn't until i got a bit older that i was able to actually look at the cover in detail (and a little bit older before i could build up the courage to read it).

The infinately black eyes and the very sharp features depicted in the typical grey pictures make my blood pressure rise. And the communion alien in my opinion has this attribute of reality that i can't quite put my finger on. It's as if the human mind couldn't possibly bring it together to draw something so ominous without some sort of prior experience.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
because they do not belong here in this dimension. The move strange as hell, the ultimate definition of ALIEN.


Those people that have trully seen a UFO, in motion understand.



posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
for anyone who might still be interested in this topic I have just posted a thread including a possible explanation for this phenomena;

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Cuz they ugly son!



posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
I actually am not terrified of grays, as funny and ridiculous as this sounds... I actually anticipate meeting a gray. I honestly want to meet one and have them show me their crafts and teach me some of their ways. Trade information with them for some of their own personal encounters ( I am sure they know more about me than I know about myself ).


And here lies the problem. You like many others would 'trade information/have them show you their ways, seek their personal encounters', if thats not a sure way to LOOSE your power as a Spiritual Being, I dont know what is. Before you know it, you'll have become just like them...devoid of Spirit in exchange for technology, but it seems this is what you and many others desire...forever seeking alien saviours over your own Spirit. I have No interest in gaining anything from these empty creatures, they abduct for our divine blueprint. A blueprint they gave up long ago in exchange for technology....remind you of another race closer to home?

Im not scared of them, they are a sad race of empty vessels, on the brink of extinction.

Time to wake up. Learn from their mistakes.



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


You think that their past may help us in the future, heh?
You may be correct, if they are watching over us and they wish us
not to follow the same path, then I think they've got to shout louder...

We don't seem to be listening.

Nice to hear from you again.



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade


Im not scared of them, they are a sad race of empty vessels, on the brink of extinction.

Time to wake up. Learn from their mistakes.


I would love to hear where you got this piece of info???
I would have reason to believe otherwise
pm me
if you must...
edit on 4-11-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I think whoever does fear them probably also fears the boogey man. There are no such thing as grays, therefore what is there to fear.

It would be like a kid in swimming pool afraid of a sea monster getting them. Their imagination runs wild, just like the people who believe in grays



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I think whoever does fear them probably also fears the boogey man. There are no such thing as grays, therefore what is there to fear.

It would be like a kid in swimming pool afraid of a sea monster getting them. Their imagination runs wild, just like the people who believe in grays


your kid in a pool thing is laughable...
the scale is ridiculous...

its like saying one planet in all of existence has Intelligent life...



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren
 


I actually used to be afraid there might be a secret compartment in the swimming pool which opened up and released a Great White shark into the pool. I was a very strange boy... I grew out of it eventually.



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi guys-- haven't been around in awhile...

So why are you all talking about grays as if they are real? I must've missed the press release or you tube video that these proves things actually exist in the form that you all believe they do...

Are folks really scared of these gray beings that have only ever been presented in stories, movies, or unsolved mysteries? And for those of you who are or aren't, are you speaking from personal physical experience with them? I'm confused here.....

Thanks, Peace



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I think the simplest answer is that it's natural to fear something you don't understand.

Also, the more real the fear is, the more real it feels. Greg Sandow put it well-


I found myself getting spooked. I don't think I told him that; I don't know if I realized it myself, until later. But I found the whole thing a little scary. It's one thing to read books on abductions and think that aliens might be messing with us; it's something else to have alien goo shoved right under your nose. Suddenly abductions weren't just a theory any more. Suddenly I understood how eerie and just plain horrifying it might be if aliens were really here.
source




edit on 4-11-2010 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by Mr Green
 


I think the simplest answer is that it's natural to fear something you don't understand.

Also, the more real the fear is, the more real it feels. Greg Sandow put it well-


I found myself getting spooked. I don't think I told him that; I don't know if I realized it myself, until later. But I found the whole thing a little scary. It's one thing to read books on abductions and think that aliens might be messing with us; it's something else to have alien goo shoved right under your nose. Suddenly abductions weren't just a theory any more. Suddenly I understood how eerie and just plain horrifying it might be if aliens were really here.
source




edit on 4-11-2010 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)


^^^^^^^ NP
^^^^^

Just because the "i" form of me hasnt touched one or spoken to one doesnt mean it doesnt exist...
I hate when peoples shut their minds out just because they are scared to Admit that they might not know everything about their world/personal bubble....
edit on 4-11-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Mr Green
 


You think that their past may help us in the future, heh?
You may be correct, if they are watching over us and they wish us


They are what we MUST INTEND NOT to become. We must rise beyond their realm. Why go down a path when you can go up one.


not to follow the same path, then I think they've got to shout louder...

We don't seem to be listening.



Man does not listen. His eyes and ears are closed . That is what happens when you sleep.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Mr Green because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren
 


I am not saying there is no such thing as life on other planets. I believe there is. What I don't believe is there are "grays" skulking around the earth and our atmoshphere.



posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621
 



You got to think the term "grey" as more of a slang term at this point



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 

I tend to agree with you about Man not listening... we've never seen the train
until it has hit us, it's our nature to doubt that we're not alone.

I have mused about a scenario where I would be abducted by these creatures and
I know in my heart, I would want revenge.
Whether this is an egotisical whim or pondering the event in the safety of not truly
accepting the possiblity of Gray abducting people, I don't know.

But I would want payback... I would want them to be accountable for their unasked
behaviour. Just one chance, just one moment to be able to grab one of these little
b*ggers and the reckoning would commence.

If it is true that these emotionless beings can access our thoughts and possibly
have the ability to read this text... then come not this way... here there be monsters.




top topics



 
30
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join