It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
The answer is simple;

People don't want to have to ask for help.

The ones who are called upon ARE asking, it is the ones who choose power that are stopping these messages getting through.

The ones of power are many.
The ones of pure light are few.

The few must remain strong for the many to fail.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For me, the worst one was the fire-fight in the desert.
We'd came thru the worm-thingy at just the point when
the 'Delta' force (that's what Ripley called 'em) started
in on a nest of Grays.

There was hundreds of 'em. The scene from Rambo as
he ran thru' the cave system with the rats pouring over
him, reminds me of the event.

I remember firing my ammo at everthing that loomed
out of the dark and to see these little b*stards running
with hands in the hair and 'squeaking' into some sort of
hand-held device, left me with a thought for the first time
that we might win.
The Goverment's boys didn't fair well and some deaths
were involved... but they always were abit twitchy.

We're off to 'do' the Costa Rica thing now, Chupacabra's
indeed! oh and Ramius has just informed about a ranch
in Southern Colorado... jeez, these names can't be real?
Skin water-something or other.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ms Green... I can understand if you look on us as loons.
We've dealt with the ridicule for a long time and with the
exception of the boy-star actor from the movie Kes,
folk have always chuckled as we passed by.

But as the lights of Cheyenne twinkle in the dark to my
right and the radio plays something by Nat King Cole, I'm
wondering what would you do when the next time you're
confronted with one of things.
Will you freeze? Will you run or will you 'load up and lash
out'?
I hope we've helped you with your encounters.
Keep the faith Ma'am.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

It's not just a contest Vas, it's a rite of passage.

It may be seen as mindless throwing of the life-water,
but I'm stoppin' the world from being taken over,
one drip at a time.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Ms Green... I can understand if you look on us as loons.
We've dealt with the ridicule for a long time and with the
exception of the boy-star actor from the movie Kes,
folk have always chuckled as we passed by.

I'm
wondering what would you do when the next time you're
confronted with one of things.
Will you freeze? Will you run or will you 'load up and lash
out'?
I hope we've helped you with your encounters.
Keep the faith Ma'am.

loons? No your not, you sure have helped me a lot. Im not sure I'll load up and lash out as you put it but I may just stop and look into those creepy eyes instead of running in fear.
Who are they, what are they Im not sure but your special way of dealing with them has brought many a smile to my face and now I remember this more than fright.

Thank you and yes I will keep the faith

Recently I have come across some very nasty humans on this forum we call ATS and frankly Id rather speak to a grey any day than that sort. At least a grey may not know what its doing when it hurts us where as humans most definitely do .

You too, remember to keep the faith Ironman. Keep traveling in that van until we get the truth hey.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You betcha, I'll protect us from the Hooded Claw
and keep the Grays from the door.
I'm glad the gang could be of service, it's why God
threw us together I guess.
But if I often wonder if the movie 'Signs' wasn't made
from some of the postings I've made in the past.
After all, the lickle girl did have tumblers of 'water' all
about the hoose... makes you think nuh?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have the same exact problem that you have. I don't think I was ever abducted nor have I ever seen a grey but there is something about them that is extremely disturbing to me. I have an interest in researching ufos but I am always terrified of seeing a picture of a grey. I have the same feeling where I tell myself they don't exist but I just have a gut feeling that they do.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The 'eyes' are merely shields that protect the
smaller (only just though) eyes beneath.
The overall appearance is to awake fears of
a small creeping thing. Now mix that with the
idea of guessing their a few million years ahead
of you (more intelligent?) and you've got a brew
for confusion and a servile attitude.

No fooling here, this has been thought out, but we're
onto 'em and now the focus should be... why.

My trick? use the bathroom less and hone your body
to be ready for any attack. 'Wear' urine about your
person, small cellophane bags of p*ss hidden about
the house and maybe flowers in a vase full of the stuff
on a table near your bedroom door.

It's just a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by obamafan14

I have the same exact problem that you have. I don't think I was ever abducted nor have I ever seen a grey but there is something about them that is extremely disturbing to me. I have an interest in researching ufos but I am always terrified of seeing a picture of a grey. I have the same feeling where I tell myself they don't exist but I just have a gut feeling that they do.

We must loose this fear, as a race we have to loose fear, especially of these greys.
Late at night, in the darkness I know its so hard, but we must. Take a deep breath and say whats the worse that can happen? They going to kill us? No I doubt it so I for one will try every night without fail to overcome this fear.

The fear is controlling us , we must break free of it and this will open up so many doors we did not know where there.

Just keep trying , I know I am.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I Have seen like 4 ufo's same tyme . it was silver with black line round the middle. and defying gravity . but if one appeared in the room next to me ill be in shock but i would be curios about these beings. i have loads of scars on me in the morning but have no explanation for them . and i have a big scar across my cheek . and i haven't been hospital once . why is this? any1 who knows please reply

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nibiru2012

I Have seen like 4 ufo's same tyme . it was silver with black line round the middle. and defying gravity . but if one appeared in the room next to me ill be in shock but i would be curios about these beings. i have loads of scars on me in the morning but have no explanation for them . and i have a big scar across my cheek . and i haven't been hospital once . why is this? any1 who knows please reply

I have never seen a UFO but I would love to! Are you lucky I dont know? Yet Ive seen a hybrid without its ship but I still wonder what his ship was like. Yes I know of these scars but dont worry they mean you no harm, really they dont in my experience. Please dont worry.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to this sort of thing. Forgive me in my ignorance of such sites. Greetings to everyone. =)

UFOs, hmm, believe? Yes I do, but I have yet to see one. I would love to see a saucer, traingular star ship or glowing object in the heavens above me. Perhaps one day, if I want it bad enough. I suppose not fearing them would help. It is hard not to fear the unknown. I have fealt alien presences, or so I believe I have. Everytime(most clear nights) I look up at the heavens in search for truth, I feal joy and a glowing, radiating love presence all around me. I see, or so I think I see a translucent, beautiful woman starring at me and smiling. I feel as if she can read me perfectly, and is guiding me. Perhaps I am losing it. I have found that the deeper you search for truth, the crazier you start to sound. I have pondered on the Peliades system, however she could be from anywhere. Bah, sometimes it is best to stop questioning what you think you saw and just accept it for what it is.

[Peace and love to all]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Hey awakened sleeper! You are a welcome addition to ATS!
If you could hear me and my friends, we all sound crazy but atleast when you/we are aware it, how it would sound that way to the GP, we are not.

I like the just accept it philosophy.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thank you. I feel a lot of positive energy. I am very happy today to be here. =)

Greys, I think are not what they seem, as most things are not. I anyone is friends with one, send them my way. I will greet them with cookies.

Well I am heading out to see The Happening. I have my own deeper thoughts on how this movie is supposed to inform the public without them knowing it. The sleeper must awaken

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Hello, I am new to this sort of thing. Forgive me in my ignorance of such sites. Greetings to everyone. =)

UFOs, hmm, believe? Yes I do, but I have yet to see one. I would love to see a saucer, traingular star ship or glowing object in the heavens above me. Perhaps one day, if I want it bad enough. I suppose not fearing them would help. It is hard not to fear the unknown. I have fealt alien presences, or so I believe I have. Everytime(most clear nights) I look up at the heavens in search for truth, I feal joy and a glowing, radiating love presence all around me. I see, or so I think I see a translucent, beautiful woman starring at me and smiling. I feel as if she can read me perfectly, and is guiding me. Perhaps I am losing it. I have found that the deeper you search for truth, the crazier you start to sound. I have pondered on the Peliades system, however she could be from anywhere. Bah, sometimes it is best to stop questioning what you think you saw and just accept it for what it is.

[Peace and love to all]

No my friend not at all, you are not loosing the plot at all, what a beautiful thing to just stare into the sky at the stars. You must continue to search for the truth you sound like me 10 years ago!!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wow you have joined ATS on my birthday how amazing!! Welcome.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Thank you. I feel a lot of positive energy

Thank you and so do I. This energy is precious never let it leave you, ever.

Reading your signature i feel you will never let this happen anyway.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
*just walks in from the storm*

I love it when the lightning illuminates the darkened sky, and the subtle rain drip-drips its way toward mother earth, and the wind pours over my flesh like silk bed sheets. Tonight is blissful. =)

So.. The Happening almost brought tears to my eyes as I sat edged out in my seat. This movie is dead on when it comes to what is trully going on in the world. I do not wish to ruin it for anyone, so I will be brief. Mother earth is dying, dying from pollution and stress. We are the cause. Aliens or no aliens(they are out there, I feel them) we are killing off our home. Honestly, do you spit on your hardwood floors, or tear through your walls with a malet just for fun? Do you burn your furniture just to watch it burn? It is terrible, WE are terrible. And the people behind me laugh as the credits roll down the screen. They want action and violence, not truth. I knew what the plot was about before the previews started. LOVE, love is the answer to all questions. Love will cure all of your illnesses and illuminate your path through darkened territories. Sometimes I feel as if I am fighting for a lost cause. Zombies are amongst us! Preprogrammed minds in organic bodies, or perhaps something worse. Wake up world, wake up my fellow humans, wake up, wake up before it is to late, smile and breath in this air that you do not create. Live and love and let love. Or.. at least try.

I shall leave you with a true story, then I am off to bed.

I want to share something beautiful with you. Several days ago, I was standing outside of my office while smoking a cigarette. The sun was shining down upon my feet as 3 birds nestled in a brick wall to my left(i observe these birds everyday on my break.) I sat down on the curb and starred up into the clouds. Just as the sun broke through the clouds, beams of radiating light shinned perfectly around my body and soul. I knew, I KNEW there was something more to this life. I felt like I was the happiest person alive, like the world was watching me in that very moment. Now as I was observing this very amazing occurance, the wind blew small leaves and a sliver of paper toward me. It rolled to a stop, face up at the tips of my feet, and read hi. Nothing more, nothing less. Just HI.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh, and happy birthday Miss Green. I wish you the best damned birthday to the likes of which no one has seen. =)

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Grays are that color because are DNA manipulated beings. The nazis took some alien tall grey dna and made short grays to work for them. the color is tha same as SS uniform. It is said that nazis obtained the dna from unground abandoned cityes of god like Akakor in amazonia. The nazis hide in New Swabia a territori germany has in antartica, EEUU knows about this and share technology to keep all this in secret, nazis gave them the info about making nuclear bombs. Other aliens involved are hiperborean that have a neutral position, they also use a type of grey to their purpouses, like working and carrie materials. But beyond and abobe all this are the reptilians who have the capacitie of use camouflage like holographic or something to look like any of the ones mentioned. So dont trust in no one. Even demons could appear af angels of light, says the bible, and be condemned the one who tells the people another truth than Gods truth. Be careful of Nephilims, annunakis from planet X Nibiru that aproaches next 2012, maybe we wouldnt see nothing, but there will be a war in some place to see how this humanity continue his history. Even Hussein was rebuilding Babilonia for the return of the gods of Nibiru, maybe eeuu wants That zone to be them the ones who rerceive the gods and be the accolites. Maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join