It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Circle

Thanks Sir!!

You say you have had actual contact? I certainly don't
mean to undermine Ms Green's thread, but could you
elaborate?

Thankyou for the interest. I will have to set up my own thread sometime I guess. Don't want to takeover Miss Green's thread. You can PM me in the meantime if you like.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Actually, I've found this thread interesting on several levels. And I'm not a stickler for remaining on course, as long as we tack into the wind in the right direction. I only speak up when the yaw and pitch put us in danger of crashing headlong upon the Reefs of Babble.

I was not aware of the fear so many mask so well on this subject. I personally have no fear of the unknown, just a limitless curiosity. But then again, as far as I know I have never had an up close and personal encounter. That might change my perspective.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for your interest but I don't want to takeover Miss Green's thread with my own experiences . I guess I will set up my own thread sometime. In the meantime if anyone is interested they can message me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm going to take a stab at the OP's orginal question, and approach it from a perspective of perception -- my own -- and not try to paint anyone else with it.

I kinda think I've been avoiding this thread, and not sure why. Not sure why tonight's the night either. Perhaps no reason at all. Onward.

I'm no longer terrified of them. I have to say up front that I have no direct knowledge of them, nor memories of them or any other entities that I would call "other". I can tell you that at some time in the past I felt a discomfort at viewing certain artistic depictions of the Grays. My intuition is that if they exist, they are not gray at all.

I don't know what changed; perhaps crossing 50 years of age gave my synapses a kick in the adz. Who cares.

I feel that terror can be generated as a sort of field reaction to their presence. They are SO different from us, perhaps we are prone to a visceral reaction, a cellular or "tribal" memory of sorts. I think that reaction can be denseitized by a person if they choose to, and like most desensitizations, requires a somewhat scientific approach to an unknown quantity. Pure speculation. I have no proof even of their existance. I feel they are real.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You threw an ET out of your window? Are you sure? Sometimes they appear as a shimmer to others like they are moving in and out of our dimension is this how the others in the house saw them as invisible?

Hmmmm.... It was a weird dream, although just a dream I believe. Maybe they ran out of the window, but the other two got out fast as there were three of them. I believe I went to grab them and the other hopped out the window, or maybe disappeared. Its kind of funny now that I think about it. All 3 were trying to scamper away real fast. Like they just left the one I had to fend for himself.

The one I had by the back of his neck I brought him down stairs so I could find a camera but he was invisible to them. It was weird. I wish we humans had a way to actually record our dreams besides our memories so we could flash back to them and watch it again whenever we needed or wanted to.

I have all kinds of crazy dreams like that, well except I have never had an ET dream. Dreams about being an assassin in a past life. But that's for another thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Also another unique/interesting thing that happened, when I awoke, I the dream was replaying in my mind, like I was still asleep, but awake at the same time.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Hi Ms Green. having had ET contact with these Greys (my subgroup calls itself by a certain name by the way) I am prepared to believe your words. I also live in England and have spoken to many in this country with very similiar accounts to your own. Getting around the fear element of an encounter can take a long time on your own. It is an unsettling experience not helped by the fact that so many dismiss it as fantasy. If its any help to you then be assured that I take you seriously.

Hi thanks for the post. Its always nice to actually hear someone that believes what I say rather than shouts PROOF required at me. Thank you.

Who are your sub group? Is this a sub group of the Grays? You are free to discuss your experience on thread if you wish or indeed start your own thread I will listen either way. The more these abductions are discussed the more it comes the norm, you are lucky to be able to discuss this with your English friends, I can not.

No I still find I am seen as mad or having some crisis if I talk of whats happened to me, I guess this is why I joined ATS to find similar souls. The odd time I have started talking about it I end up having to turn in into a joke as thats how those around me view it. Seen an alien equals maddness in my part of England.

Yes it is unsettling but at no point have I ever thought it a fantasy land of ghosts and goblins, it is a very real world but a world that exists in the other dimensions we are as yet unable to see. I am trying to broaden my horizons and enable myself to see these dimensions through mind expansion, astral projection and the like but its a slow process!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Also another unique/interesting thing that happened, when I awoke, I the dream was replaying in my mind, like I was still asleep, but awake at the same time.

Images re played in our mind are often in our 3rd eye I think? Images of what appear to be real situations replayed over and over..I have heard this from others but have never experienced it myself that much. I find I struggle with the whole 3rd eye thing... much to my annoyance!
This situation could have actaullay happened and this is your minds way of telling you its real, you remember it in a dream state as many abductions are when we are in a state of lucid dreams, that way we remember the lucid dream rather than what was REALLY going on.

I always find a lucid dream creepy because of this, you wake up thinking "wow that was wierd I was flying or surfing" when actually you were probably been prodded and poked at by Grays. I always shiver at the thought of what was really going on. However you seem to have remembered some thing that may actually have happened in a way but some of it still does sound distorted by your memory..the part about grabbing it and dragging it down stairs for a photo ,does not sound like a situation a Gray would allow its self to get into. Maybe this was your mind playing out how youd have liked it to end to try and prove to others exactly whats happeneing to you ?

I always find it strange they need windows to escape from or gain entry in to our houses. They travel many galaxies yet need windows open
Its been said many times that this is one way of avoiding an abduction, close all windows and shutters. The time I was abducted in Cyprus we had the windows and patio shutters wide open, some thing I always wonder contributed to the attack. Maybe inter dimensional travel cant cope with windows??

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hmmm interesting. I always leave my window raised up at night, because it's so hot up in my room the air conditioning don't seem to work up here for some reason. Maybe because there is an attic connected to my room.

Yea it was kind of interesting. Like it really happened. Maybe I am researching to much on ats and other sites for this topic, it may have just been a dream. But you never know I guess. Hmmm I want to open my third eye now.

Do you think, I may have led them to me? Maybe because I think about them, question, wonder, and research into them to much?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Do you think, I may have led them to me? Maybe because I think about them, question, wonder, and research into them to much?

Yes interesting question, which came first the chicken or the egg ( Oh dear we are back onto chickens
sorry Mod but hey thanks for the "green light" for us to have a little fun with this subject, exploring subjects in a fun way can also give results and answers I do find
) but yes which came first the abduction or the interest and fascination in an abduction?

I find that if someone is so obsessed in finding an answer (I would include myself in this bracket too) like you describe yourself then the alien probably came first then your obsession second.

Without any of my experiences I would never have searched for answers to whats happened to me. I think deep down we know if we are an abductee or a wanna be abductee.

I dont think really wanting it makes it happen, people are abducted for a reason and the randomness of it was removed many years ago after they worked out which individuals they needed to take, be it blood group or some other genetic make up.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I dont think really wanting it makes it happen, people are abducted for a reason and the randomness of it was removed many years ago after they worked out which individuals they needed to take, be it blood group or some other genetic make up.

I find your comments startling! Your conclusions are so very near to the ones I have come to. The abduction scenario appears to run in families. That's certainly the case with mine. There is an ongoing evolutionary work going by the Greys to heighten certain psychic traits in mankind. We could be forerunners to a new type of mankind . There have been many species of mankind before present Homo Sapiens appeared on Earth. We are just a new chapter in a long book. I'm not suggesting that they created us but certainly the Greys take a long term interest in us. Emotional traits were lost in their evolution and they need these to get back to what they call Source.

The sub Group "Eight Star" came my way after two years of intense research into my childhood abduction experiences. I think you are right that research and investigation can bring about their appearance. Also contact with other abductees may also bring this about. Direct contact was made in 1998-2000.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi jca2005,
so you turned the tables on the Greys in your dream? lol, they were scared of you and jumped out of the window!

I was reading one of Sleeper's threads today and came across this quote by him. It seems you were correct even in your dream state about not being able to photograph them!

"There is something about seeing a real ET that sticks to the human mind like gum in your hair---you never forget it even though you might want too---they are way too different for most human minds to comprehend

There is strangeness about them impossible to describe, they have a kind of euphoria/horror quality to them. They up load a filter into the human minds of those they abduct and those they hang with, or work with.

There are no authentic ET photos or footage anywhere---they can’t be photographed---they are not made of the same material humans are made of "

Sweet dreams!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I feel that terror can be generated as a sort of field reaction to their presence. They are SO different from us, perhaps we are prone to a visceral reaction, a cellular or "tribal" memory of sorts. I think that reaction can be denseitized by a person if they choose to, and like most desensitizations, requires a somewhat scientific approach to an unknown quantity. Pure speculation. I have no proof even of their existance. I feel they are real.

Yes indeed they are very different from us , SO different in fact I can not believe they can even be. I also have no proof they exist yet I too feel they exist.

I think this thread has served as you say to desensitize me to them I hope .

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

"There is something about seeing a real ET that sticks to the human mind like gum in your hair---you never forget it even though you might want too---they are way too different for most human minds to comprehend

WOW Eevee thanks so much for that quote from sleeper. I have had nothing at all to do with this sleeper but I already like his mind set. He is SO right, he has put into words exactly what I feel , they do put a thought in your mind that sticks like glue, you can never forget them , you would not want to forget them, they are so different to us and they will never be allowed to be photographed.

Amazing quote just the best quote Ive seen in ages.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Pretty scary huh! But why is it?? Its definatly those eyes for me. Its like they can scan everything about you in a second and control everything you do while in their presence. You basically dont stand a chance with one of these, all you can do is hope it whont hurt you.

Doesn't seem scary to me, I would love to meet a female Gray that is curious about us.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's natural to be afraid of things unexplained. I believe that back in the day, white people were afraid of blacks, because they were so different.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

You want to make love to them?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Leto

You want to make love to them?

As far as I understand this would not be possible they have no sex organs. I have no proof for this its just what Ive heard, as is many things about these creatures, its all just what we've heard.
I believe hybrids are created from just taking our DNA nothing else.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I believe that back in the day, white people were afraid of blacks, because they were so different.

What do you mean back in the day,there are still
a lot of scared bigoted wee men running around!
There`s nothing to fear but ourselves in my honest opinion.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join