It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I expect and demand your very best. Anything less,
you should have joined the Air Force. All I ask is that
you keep up with me. If you can't, then that strange
sensation you'll be feeling in the seat of your pants
will be my boot in your ass!

You have to set an example even in the face of stupidity.
Everybody who reads comic books knows that the Kirby
Silver Surfer is the only true Silver Surfer.

This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off...
You got any biscuits over there?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
To be honest, As a Human, knowing theres something superior to you is frustrating and makes you have a Napoleon complex, I can't help it, It's in my nature, Just like when you get a Porsche Boxster, you love your car, you love it for what it is, enjoy it alot, and then you pull up to a 911 Carrera Turbo, and you want to drive into that car...It's in our nature...mankind loves pissing contests....maybe we're derived from the Grey's who knows...and they probably remain as ones that are pissing on us in the contest...
I Just don't know what to believe with so many theories out there, just like religion...I'm Agnostic in every damn thing.

I really hope they do not exist...Benevolent or Malevolent, I can't overcome the feelign of madness should I be subjected to such revelation,It maybe because I'm young...18 and on start of life, But most of my friends are over 22.... I just Dont' wanna wake up one day in a flying saucer... too long to explain here, all of this is however , hypothetical,

Just sayin'

[edit on 6-6-2008 by BarkMarkin]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, I can't explain why but I just love the world I live in minus the corrupt society and the plague that is religion and zionism and capitalism and imperialism...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have a question, Does anyone ever believe they have like a society like us? do they have any forms of art?, Do they have religion?. ETC. terrorism?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarkMarkin
I have a question, Does anyone ever believe they have like a society like us? do they have any forms of art?, Do they have religion?. ETC. terrorism?

Good question. I really dont know, maybe the tall greys do they seem to have a little bit more about them. Hey I read once or someone told me that these tall Greys exist on the 5th or 6th dimension. And to show other Grays that they have ascended to this level they carry small dolls
These dolls are of a grey but are like a status symbol like say the Queen would wear a crown to show she is a monarch. Is this just a silly story or has anyone ever heard this before?

I cant see the small droid greys having art, religion or terrorism. Maybe they do I cant really say. What would they draw? Would they be able to?

Good question

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I really hope they do not exist...Benevolent or Malevolent, I can't overcome the feelign of madness should I be subjected to such revelation,It maybe because I'm young...18 and on start of life, But most of my friends are over 22.... I just Dont' wanna wake up one day in a flying saucer... too long to explain here, all of this is however , hypothetical,

Just sayin'

Is it not this feeling of madness that a lot of people would feel if disclosure was given. Madness, panic then anger at being lied to all these years. I cant ever see a way out of this situation. All I can see is people running in the streets screaming, looting , shooting all totally freaked out. I think even though I know more than the average person about Et's mainly by being aware and reading stuff on ATS Id probably panic too!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure why we have such a subconcious abhorrence towards them is because we have a past genetic recollection of their terrible treatment towards humans that we automatically associate them with evil. These "Zeta Reticuli/ Orion Empire" Greys have been ANYTHING but compassionate towards humans, abducting and stealing parts of our DNA to cross breed with their own race to serve the needs of the Reptiods who they slave for, in case any war between the Reptilians and us arises.

These things don't FEEL like us, they don't feel emotion, on Earth other people who have no knowledge of human emotion are called psychopaths. The Greys are quite opposite to the human make-up. They put on this huge front about being helpless and desperate, desperatly in need of OUR HELP to kick start their own genetic make-up to allow them to reproduce and so forth. The truth is they prefer to pretend, pretend to be gods and to have humans worship them as gods, and when this can be accomplished, they like to keep their human followers in the position of worshipping them as some kind of idol-type being.

Too many people are now buying into the view that the Greys are trying to create: that they're sole custodians of humanity, that they are doing certain things to SAVE us when in fact they're setting the stage for their masters, the Reptoids and the One World Government, the New World Order.

Basically, their purpose is to set up our world for its future inclusion in the Orient Empire, the Satan heirarchy, which the Reptoids are high officials of. Meanwhile, there are certain angelic hosts (those of the Pleaides and Galactic Confederation) who are genuinely trying to put a stop to these events, which could ultimately be the surender of our entire race, world and very souls.

sounds ridiculously dramatic i know, but hey you don't need to listen to ME. just FEEL what's RIGHT inside of you to know the truth.

and if it doesn't seem like these "heavenly" aliens are too concerned at the efforts of the Greys and Reptoids to enslave humanity, it's probably because they recognise that there is a greater change following soon after that will put all of this to nothing and that all the ends the Reptoids are working so hard to meet will be meaningless. The Great Transition in 2012/2013: Our solar system is poised to enter a vast region of light called the photon belt, and this huge mass of light will be the vehicle for our restoration to full conciousness and for the complete transformation of our DNA.

soz for going on that mungo tangent people

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
i'm pretty sure why we have such a subconcious abhorrence towards them is because we have a past genetic recollection of their terrible treatment towards humans that we automatically associate them with evil. These "Zeta Reticuli/ Orion Empire" Greys have been ANYTHING but compassionate towards humans, abducting and stealing parts of our DNA to cross breed with their own race to serve the needs of the Reptiods who they slave for, in case any war between the Reptilians and us arises.

These things don't FEEL like us, they don't feel emotion, on Earth other people who have no knowledge of human emotion are called psychopaths. The Greys are quite opposite to the human make-up. They put on this huge front about being helpless and desperate, desperatly in need of OUR HELP to kick start their own genetic make-up to allow them to reproduce and so forth. The truth is they prefer to pretend, pretend to be gods and to have humans worship them as gods, and when this can be accomplished, they like to keep their human followers in the position of worshipping them as some kind of idol-type being.

Too many people are now buying into the view that the Greys are trying to create: that they're sole custodians of humanity, that they are doing certain things to SAVE us when in fact they're setting the stage for their masters, the Reptoids and the One World Government, the New World Order.

Basically, their purpose is to set up our world for its future inclusion in the Orient Empire, the Satan heirarchy, which the Reptoids are high officials of. Meanwhile, there are certain angelic hosts (those of the Pleaides and Galactic Confederation) who are genuinely trying to put a stop to these events, which could ultimately be the surender of our entire race, world and very souls.

and if it doesn't seem like these "heavenly" aliens are too concerned at the efforts of the Greys and Reptoids to enslave humanity, it's probably because they recognise that there is a greater change following soon after that will put all of this to nothing and that all the ends the Reptoids are working so hard to meet will be meaningless. The Great Transition in 2012/2013: Our solar system is poised to enter a vast region of light called the photon belt, and this huge mass of light will be the vehicle for our restoration to full conciousness and for the complete transformation of our DNA.

Wow what a very good post...mmm lots to think about. I really would like to think they are here to do us good but I see what you are saying..I am also a believer totally in the galactic federation of light so this must mean in a way Im anti Grey??? Yet I do not want to judge them without any evidence for this. Maybe they do work for the reptiles I dont know but Im asking the federation like every day to help ...but why dont they answer?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Perhaps it is because we have been carefully conditioned to be "frightened." It is interesting to me, as an "experiencer", that I and so many others, came out of a kind of "amnesia" when we saw the artwork on the cover of Strieber's "Communion." Why? My life was pretty much OK before I saw that picture, except, I did have lots of missing time, and memories of "skeletons" doing things to me, etc, etc, since I was a child. I just put it all down to "dreams" and "imagination" until, I saw the cover of that book!. I hadn't even read it yet!!! This must be stressed as justseeing the artwork was enough to completely turn my life upside down!

Why?? I had to keep the book in a paper bag and take off the cover to even approach it! I became a different person! Suddenly, I was checking under the bed and locking my doors and making sure all the window locks were on! This after reading only one paragraph in the book! I ended up writing to Strieber and giving him my contact information, then, weeks later, his house was broken into, and all the people who had written him had their information taken. Days after this, my life became absolute Hell! We had "knocks" or "Raps" happening all over the house, a white Van was parked outside our house, I was being "taken" by people in the night who wore "military" clothing and I was being tortured while surrounded by what looked like "Greys" but I believe were, "simulants" or constructs designed to look like the beings I had encountered when I was a child and up through my late teens. Ya know how you get a bear to run away from Humans by hitting it with paintballs? It comes to hate and fear the Humans doesn't it? Well, I think that there is a concerted effort to make us hate and fear these so-called "greys". Why when I remember the Greys from my youth, do I recall them never causing me pain, using very un-conventional, objects around me like balls of light, sparkling objects, etc. and when I was exposed to them as an adult, after Communion, why then, do I wake up with cuts, and memories of conventional medical equipment being used on me, such as needles to draw blood, give me injections, scalpels and the worst, bone drills. Why? Do theseGreys go to their local medical supply house to purchase their tools???

Am I being manipulated to be terrified of these "beings" just like we manipulate Bears or wildlife or lab rats in our Society? Is there something planned in the future where we may have an opportunity to evolve dimensionally and spiritually beyond this current "plane" we exist on now? Could these so-called "Greys" be a kind of inter-dimensional, "astronaut" or "ambassador" of the "other side?" The place where we go after death? Could they be trying to help us evolve? Is it possible that there are factions on our Earth that would do anything to frighten us to the point, where when we see these beings or hear of them, we automatically, (as we have been conditioned through torture to do) fear them and hate them so much, that we won't have ANY chance to evolve and we will continue to be dulled and blinded by exquisitely constructed advertising campaigns, lulling us all to be good sheep and knuckle under to a world of oppressive materialism and war-mongering. Perhaps there will be a carefully-framed and artfully sold, "war" between the "Alien Greys" and our world. Stay tuned for more "real news" on your local Pseudo News Channel.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

...mankind loves pissing contests....

Yeah, nobody more so than Bruce / Ironman.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Vasili OH BOY Borodin]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Phew... Ms Green, it was the worse one yet,
But that's ta ale for another day.

Most of the time, we travel through life and
though most of us have mundane, average lives,
where we work, raise a family and interact as
a social animal, we 'believe' that the world is round,
our elected ones do their dances and the shop on the
corner will be open tomorrow.

Sometimes we're pitted against injustices small or large
and the car payments are always a headache.

But to be held down (mentally or physically) by a creature
that is vaguely similar to us and yet shows no emotion,
a shape that treats us as meat and may have an agenda
that involves changing everything one has become accustomed
to.
You cry out and nobody listens, you plead with officials and
they look on you as a fruit cake... a 'new-age' crazy and
the life you once had and took for granted, slips away.

But remember this... IF you've seen the 'other side', if you've
felt the smooth rubber-like skin and looked at your terrified
face in the reflective dolls eyes of the Grays... if you've
glanced to your left from the steel table and saw a child
with the look of the lost on her small face, pass the doorway
on the ship. Then you know
the truth.

If you've buried your head into the pillow and cried, when
your mother tells of a generational acceptance of your family
being tormented and abused by things that are beyond any
law of our world, and beyond accepting your cry of NO.

Then it's time to fight back, I know I'm looked on as a bit
of a loon here, but it's time to fill up and get spraying.
Collect up any containers, hip-flasks, watering cans or a
child's seaside bucket and fight back.

The way I look at it, you get busy p*ssing or you get busy
dyin'.
The choice is yours.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You my friend should sign up what a very intense post and certainly from the heart. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Yes communion what a strange book that was, it was like a visual wake up call from something we all knew but had forgot.

I suggest you try to remove the fear it is the only way forward, well that or hitting them which really isnt an option is it.

"Are we lab rats?" I really dont know, i hope not but we can evolve spiritually for sure this I think is one of our ways out...but hey what do I know. I do not think the Greys for one minute are from the other side, life after death as you say, no they are very much as alive as we are possibly in another dimension but still very much alive. They are not gods or supernatural beings they are just alien.

Interesting you should say you were visited by men in military suits? I always find this very interesting, its like who gives them the information about where we live and how do they gain access into our homes? Of course many say the Greys dont even exist and are created as a screen for such men in suits.

A war you say with the Greys invented by the men in suits... yes this is possible Im affraid. How on Earth will we know what is true and what is not.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Hello Iron man. You know that was a very good post, sometimes I really cant make you out at all.

Loon you say......? If you say so....

However I do not...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hmmm... I know what you mean Bruce (IronMan).
I've never told anyone of this, not even Ramius, but I think it's time.

I was twelve years-old and I'd been seeing 'odd' things most of my
life. You know... shadows as you're coming out of a deep sleep,
scoop marks on my body and a strange high-pitched whine on
occasions.

I had been checking a factory in my town that had closed down
a few months before. I had heard from friends from school, that
a guy had moved in there and was doing strange experiments at
night. Of course, this was the usual stuff from kids who are trying
to scare the hell out of each other.

Anyway, the friend, lets call him Michael and myself had crept over
the broken fencing and 'snook' in through an open window. The place
was filthy and it smelled of old mouse droppings and damp newspapers.
I had been snooping in a forgotten cupboard full of old files,
when the wooden floor, that was soaken due to recent downpours,
collapsed and I fell through into the basement area.

I remember banging my head on a wooden beam as fell towards a
set of metal shelves and I also remember that it damn well hurt!
But when I hit the shelves and they tipped over with me on top,
that was the most I'd ever been frightened. I jumped from falling
shelves to the next as they fell like dominoes, and I remember
thinking "run Indie!"

What was puzzling was the jars on the shelves... they were full
of p*ss. The smell was gagging and finally, when I fell off the end
of the row and one of the damn things fell on me, pinning me down,
the smell seemed to be the only thing I was breathing in!

That's when they came... as blood trickled into my eyes from my
head wound, I saw the shadows of my dreams coming. They skulked
and loped, their long fingers grasping at the air and their
bulbous heads looking around. Then I saw the pool ball.

It had rolled across the basement floor and settled beside my cheek,
it was chipped and the number eight was faint in it's white circle.
The shadows neared me and I was frozen in fear, but I just stared
at the pool ball and prayed. A wee-small voice spoke up in my mind
and I did as I was told, "pick it up with your lips and defend yourself"
I reached with my lips and held the dusty orb in my choking mouth.

With all my might, I spat the pool ball at the shelves that lined the
wall on my left, they too held glass jars with dull-orange liquid within.
The sphere passed through the jars like a cannonball and the
fluids splashed onto the closing shadows. The screams and the writhing
I heard were not of this world and the noise was enough
to bring my friend a-running.

So that's why I have the black-ball and I'm happy to be behind it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Er... I never knew, wow.
This friend Michael, was he a big guy? roomy? I think I met
him once. So you were taking this Michael to a possible
'nest' and I bet the guy who'd been 'hangin' around in there
had prepared a trap... a trap that needed bait young man.

So I'm not alone, people have come this way before huh?
It REALLY is straight on thru' the chompas.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

loll i'm not sure if being pro Galactic Confederation makes you anti-Grey
there's too much confusion in their history and departments and activities for me to be sure the Greys haven't contributed their bit towards helping the Confederation in some way...

I also feel that it is more of the world leaders who need to agree to the Confederation's help. Surely, the more the general masses demand this treaty, the more pressure the nations leaders will feel obliged to do something. Try asking your guardians what exactly you can do to contribute to this and they will answer you.

It's true, the more i rely on other's opinions and so called "evidence" of what these creatures' purpose is etc, the more i find these revelations contradicting and the more confused i become. If you ask to be shown the truth and the correct Way, you will know inside of you the truth. I believe the truth isn't something that can simply be told to you, you have to feel in the very deepest of your soul what is RIGHT and what is the TRUTH. it's something you FEEL inside of you.

So for this reason, i can't say beyond 100% reasonable doubt that the Greys are plotting against us. In some instances I've heard of certain groups of Zeta who are now more inclined to work with humans against Reptoids because they find humans to be better, more benevolent masters than the Reptoids.
All i that i can say for sure are my own feelings and thoughts about what i feel to be the truth. I can't prove anything, i have not a shred of evidence. And so people should keep their minds open to ALL possibilities. We're not trying to create another religion. Religions are spiritual movements that stopped moving.

And we always want to continue moving forward.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Hey

Yes the more I try to work out whos the good guys and whos the bad I find I do become more confused. More information isnt always a good thing if its not clear information.

That would explain why we arent seeing any of these beings from the federation, yes it need the ones in charge to call upon them.

I have often asked for the truth from my guardians but Im still trying to work out their voice through all the other noise.

I must admit since this thread I do think a lot more about which races I see as bad and why.

Thank you for your post its a good one, as usual.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Michael? You know Mike! He's not to be underestimated,
you've got to look past the hair and the cute, cuddly thing.
The bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... it's all a
deceptive facade.

When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop!
A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's
turning into a bad day. I know a little bit of pain never hurt
anybody (if you know what I mean). But this is too much.

Mr Bubble and Squeak may have enlightened me and I do
know of his reputation, so I'll choose my next words very
carefully.

HEY! Keep your fingers out of my soup!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The answer is simple;

People don't want to have to ask for help.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow...that kind of blew my skirt up! I had chills as I always was a bit frightened of wakening up to see someone or something by my bed but as you wrote, I really became terrified after seeing that picture on "Communion". I think I read the book, it was years ago. However I had to get rid of it, I could not handle that picture in my house. Funny thing ever since seeing that picture I have to go to sleep with a familar movie on, prior to seeing it, I didn't.

A couple of years ago I made a new friend who is an artist, she did not really know me well but I knew I was into the whole alien thing. She drew me a very bizzare picture of 2 Grey's. I laughed so hard. It is a very interesting picture but the irony! Maybe I will scan it and share it with you all. LOL

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join