It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm right there with you. I have no memory of seeing one or of even being abducted, but since I saw a picture of one when I was younger they've haunted my thoughts before I sleep.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It may be that the whole ET phenomena is related
to, as many believe, to the movement of our planet
and the forces it emits.

The Dragon Project done by Paul Devereaux many
years ago, seemed to show a connection between the
magnetic field and pressure in certain rock formations.

The lights could well be emissions of charged plasma
or something and as we know, electric fields can distort
our perception of reality.

Of course, all this could be moot when faced with a
probing from a stoic Gray.
As said in Unusual Suspects..."That Gray had his finger
up my ass tonight... is it Friday already?"

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You can be blasé about some things, that's what
everybody says but, with all due respect, come on
now, man, you're making me nervous.
Come on, you can't do this! Don't mess around!
Hey! Hey! Hey, man, now don't get cute!

Role models are important.

Any special message for all the kids watching at home?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto

Originally posted by Mr Green

Pretty scary huh! But why is it?? Its definatly those eyes for me. Its like they can scan everything about you in a second and control everything you do while in their presence. You basically dont stand a chance with one of these, all you can do is hope it whont hurt you.

Doesn't seem scary to me, I would love to meet a female Gray that is curious about us.

Hey thanks for posting this picture again. I can now look at this with interest rather than terror. As it scrolled down I did not have to look away as I normally do, I whont say I now love the Grays but Ive certainly become more used to them, they are not the total unknown they used to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasili OH BOY Borodin
Come on, you can't do this! Don't mess around!
Hey! Hey! Hey, man, now don't get cute!

Role models are important.

Any special message for all the kids watching at home?

Is this the end of a perfect friendship? Destined to travel no more to lands unknown and forgot?
No dont worry hes just not feeling himself lately, mind you hes not doing all that a bad job in his new role, let him be. Hes forgot about you already.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
It may be that the whole ET phenomena is related
to, as many believe, to the movement of our planet
and the forces it emits.

The lights could well be emissions of charged plasma
or something and as we know, electric fields can distort
our perception of reality.

Yes I think it is all related , but I dont think it distorts our view on reality, it merely shows us our reality.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

thank you for your response. It means more than I can tell you. This image..... in your post..... it brings up fleeting images that I can't quite look at -- sort of like viewing motion from the corner of your eyes.

Intellectually, I want to SEE. I WANT to experience, and interact and exchange ideas with. I feel they are of a hive mind. I think, and this is just supposition, I think individually they are frightening because a human senses they are devoid of an emotional context. I think only when considered from a group do they think and react. That graphic, it feels robotic. That's the sort of thing I would have avoided long ago. Through a series of forcing myself to think about, look at, view head-on have I reached a place where it's not discomforting.

As I said, I have no evidence, nor memory of anything unusual. Yes, I've suffered from what is characterized as 'sleep paralysis' for most of my life. I used to greatly fear this, and called them 'electric dreams', as they were almost always preceeded by a buzzing sound and a perceived flow of buzzing/tingling/electrical 'wave' that would travel up and down my body. In the past two years, I've learned to go with it, explore it, banish the feeling of fear, tell myself that I am aware, I am in the now, and nothing can hurt me. I don't know if these experiences are related, but I can tell you that they don't frighten me anymore. Desensitization.

I realize this sounds to some like begging to be different. I can only tell you that this site, this thread in particular, incites me to let down my usual barriers and speak freely. I am not afraid of being made fun of. If you do though, do it with humor. Humor and wit go a long way toward most good things.

Cheers and thanks again Ms. Green for the thread. Therapeutic, I think.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I understand your motives Missy, but we'll be always stuck together
on this damn Ice Cream van in one of the time zones anyway!
Forever in electric dreams? I dunno.

Make no mistake, Vasili can hack it with the best of us, his
knowledge of Ufo folklore is legendary in certain places, I admit,
one the places is his head, but still.

Vasili is distantly related to Lonnie Zamora, the cop from Corona
who observed the strange craft and the two small beings with it.

Unless he's mixed him up with the guitarist out of Bon Jovi or
the guy from West Ham United... we'll see.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't think they're scary, on the contrary I think they're kinda cute and a little asian looking.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Kitten, I think what Bruce is saying is, we've got to
hold on ready or not. You live for the fight when its
all that you've got!

The man could throw a lamb chop passed the goddamn
wolf. You see, Bruce used to work on the docks,
the Unions were on strike. He was down on his luck...
its tough, so tough. Ripley worked the diner all day.
Working for her man, she'd bring home her pay,
for love - for love.

Anyway that was all a really long time ago, a lot of things
have changed since then and... Oh a hairless cat... weird.
I'd like to be in charge of passing them out.
After all, I let you sit in the front seat!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Intellectually, I want to SEE. I WANT to experience, and interact and exchange ideas with. I feel they are of a hive mind. I think, and this is just supposition, I think individually they are frightening because a human senses they are devoid of an emotional context. I think only when considered from a group do they think and react. That graphic, it feels robotic. That's the sort of thing I would have avoided long ago. Through a series of forcing myself to think about, look at, view head-on have I reached a place where it's not discomforting.

As I said, I have no evidence, nor memory of anything unusual. Yes, I've suffered from what is characterized as 'sleep paralysis' for most of my life. I used to greatly fear this, and called them 'electric dreams', as they were almost always preceeded by a buzzing sound and a perceived flow of buzzing/tingling/electrical 'wave' that would travel up and down my body. In the past two years, I've learned to go with it, explore it, banish the feeling of fear, tell myself that I am aware, I am in the now, and nothing can hurt me. I don't know if these experiences are related, but I can tell you that they don't frighten me anymore. Desensitization.

I realize this sounds to some like begging to be different. I can only tell you that this site, this thread in particular, incites me to let down my usual barriers and speak freely. I am not afraid of being made fun of. If you do though, do it with humor. Humor and wit go a long way toward most good things.

Cheers and thanks again Ms. Green for the thread. Therapeutic, I think.

The sleep paralysis you speak of is very common so no you are not different. I "suffered" from it for years, its is discussed on many threads by myself and many others here. Yes buzzing, electrical waves, noises all sound ALL too familiar
You are so right to not fear this experience, the removal of fear is a big step in understanding it. Im not sure its ET related but its certainly some part of becoming more aware. I will U2U my information on it or check out some threads on it, its likely to come under astral projection too. Do not fear this paralysis it is a way of getting information to you from some unknown source I think.

I bet you have ringing in your ears too dont you

Anyway the Grays yes do appear to be of a hive mentality but its probably how theyve been made to be. Not individual but maybe striving to become so. Yes I would like to think they are able to break away when they are not in this group mentality but we see very little reports of the small Grays doing this.

Thanks for sharing your experiences on the thread, very interesting

Although it first may not appear ET related I think all these experiences are all part of one big plan than involves Us all, humans and Et's.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I understand your motives Missy, but we'll be always stuck together
on this damn Ice Cream van in one of the time zones anyway!
Forever in electric dreams? I dunno.

Make no mistake, Vasili can hack it with the best of us, his
knowledge of Ufo folklore is legendary in certain places, I admit,
one the places is his head, but still.

Vasili is distantly related to Lonnie Zamora, the cop from Corona
who observed the strange craft and the two small beings with it.

Unless he's mixed him up with the guitarist out of Bon Jovi or
the guy from West Ham United... we'll see.

I see .. he is probably related to the guitarist as hes likely to be the craziest of the three . So you have decided to stick together in that damn ice cream van then ..yes probably for the best. Then at least if you get stuck in some god forsaken time zone at least you'll have each other for company...what fun you'll have ehy. What stories to tell....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We have no choice, we were thrown together by fate and
a shared interest in Indoor League games and anything on
the TV with Fred Truman in it.

The world may be infested with visitors from far-off planets,
but Bar-Billiards, Shove-ha'Penny and Bar Skittles will remain
long after the Earth is scraped clean of it's inhabitants.

Not many people know, but Pub games were started by
the creators of the Pyramids, who came from Zeta-Reticuli.

Our other connection is Crptozo... Cryptozool... the thing
with Ron Perlman has Bigfoot.

I'll See Thee.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How did you know that? (ears ringing) what's strange is that it was a result of an accident -- an explosion of sorts -- when I was 7 ish. My ears have been ringing ever since. No help for it, and three years with various punk groups, as well as 7 years competitive shooting in the U.S. have capped the deed. You know what's odd? If I meditate on the pitch, it changes, but regardless it's always there and has been for more than 42 years.

I'm curious why you said that -- the ears ringing.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, If this is indeed a sincere post, the reasons for being terrified are obvious. The alleged greys are an enigmatic presence that to most, are beings that operate in secret and hold power over us that we cannot seem to overcome. There is also the fact, that according to mainstream belief, they're "just not supposed to exist" Now, I for one am fascinated with the topic, and continue to investigate. I've been reading about these reports for years, but I'm sorry to say, I'm just not convinced. I do however, believe that many of those who have reported things that they did not understand or recognize, are being truthful in their testimony. I sometimes think that many of these reports are the result of mind control experiments. Do you have any expericence with the military or CIA? It's a legitimate question. Anyhow, there is one guy who wrote a book on the subject named Jim Sparks. Go to YouTube and search Jim Sparks, and the book he wrote, The Keepers. The guy seems to believe in what he is saying, and talks about how he established a repitoir with the aliens. he states that their way of thinking is completely different than what we are accustomed to, but communication can be made. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hello Mr Green! You wanted to have some more info on my ET experiences. I have created a thread called "1998 for Me" which you can have a look at.

Love from Circle

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by personal stalker
Well, If this is indeed a sincere post, the reasons for being terrified are obvious.

Yes this is a sincere post its just got some regular nuts on thats all, regular nuts who are most welcome of course. I have nothing against nutty alien hunters!

Thanks for your post , no I have no connections with CIA or any government unit. I will check out what you have said thanks. Most interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Regular? as in Cashews etc.?
Grays are the drones of a civilization that we've
barely uncovered, whether they're Mantis-like beings
or Lizard people or benign 'light-folk'.

All I know is they don't like being peed on... that's all
I know.
That's our way out... slash & burn.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Regular? as in Cashews etc.?

Oh cashew for sure they are my favourite!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I'm curious why you said that -- the ears ringing.

I will U2U as its not really Grey related as such OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join