It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We know stories of tall blonde guys, arian in ufos, like Vril, Haunebu etc. and the story of a califonian farmer who saw two humans descending from an ufo in his farm talking perfect german. I have to say that alien tech have been manipulated by evil forces since the begining of historie, and always fall in the wrong hands..goverment.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteox2001
Grays are that color because are DNA manipulated beings. The nazis took some alien tall grey dna and made short grays to work for them. the color is tha same as SS uniform. It is said that nazis obtained the dna from unground abandoned cityes of god like Akakor in amazonia.

You cannot seriously be saying this...

Why do some people go so far out there?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
*just walks in from the storm*

LOVE, love is the answer to all questions. Love will cure all of your illnesses and illuminate your path through darkened territories. Sometimes I feel as if I am fighting for a lost cause. Zombies are amongst us! Preprogrammed minds in organic bodies, or perhaps something worse. Wake up world, wake up my fellow humans, wake up, wake up before it is to late, smile and breath in this air that you do not create. Live and love and let love. Or.. at least try.

I have known this now for a while, I was awakened and through this the realization of love is all that is needed came. I became so strong in my belief that my frequency changed and love radiated out, however beware, the stronger you become the greater a target you are. Recently many try to take me off this path, they come now nearly everyday relentlessly saying Im I delusional and off the rails. I let there words enter my mind and my love stopped, my frequency dropped I became lost. They say love means nothing, the Earth does not need such an energy force, this force of love is no way enough to fight what is to come...I became weak and let their words in.

You are right and they are wrong, they are SO wrong. No you are not fighting for a lost cause you are fighting for what you have been called upon to do.

I too choose life, light, love and positivity for change. Its not such a hard concept why are so many so against it. Greed and power are destroying us yet we just allow it to happen.

Choose love.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by proteox2001

The nazis took some alien tall grey dna and made short grays to work for them. the color is tha same as SS uniform. It is said that nazis obtained the dna from unground abandoned cityes of god like Akakor in amazonia.

So how did they obtain this DNA from the tall greys? Were these beings dead in these abandoned underground bases? I cant see the tall greys just letting the Nazies just take their DNA can you? So if these tall greys were dead their DNA could not be used for cloning could it? You could get the code from it today using PCR technology but this was not around in the 1940's was it.

Yes their uniform was grey but I cant see that they would do this in honour of the Greys. I must admit I have never heard this story before..its amazing how there can be any more "new" stories left out there about these greys but this seems to be one of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

hi - I'm new here - too new to figure out what I can and can't do for sure yet - but wanted to comment on your original question

why wouldn't you be afraid would be a good answer - and it's been suggested several times it's natural to be afraid of the unknown - and it is

the way a subject can be presented and interpreted might be another reason - you can do anything you want with an image or information - to manipulate an audience any way you want

when it comes to the available images of the greys circulating around - whether they're being offered up as real, or if they really are just artistic representations and interpretations - there's really not much that's very comforting about them

with the exception of one that you see used all over the place

I guess I don't have the points to upload yet - and I'm not sure about linking - but it's one you've probably seen before - and ATS uses the image on its alien/ufo folder

I have no idea where it originated, or what the claims are concerning whether it's supposed to be a genuine photo or not - that part doesn't matter so much to me as far as your question is concerned

it's what the image is trying to show

if you really look at a larger version - there's something very compelling about it

the viewer is in the superior position - which is unusual

and there is obvious emotion on it's face - unlike most images I've seen

assuming it's fake - nice job to whoever did it - because they went that one step further than just trying to fool people and make something look real - they actually gave it some depth and "humanity"

they've created a portrait - and something you might be able to relate to

if it is real - all I can say is - not scary at all - once you get past the fact that it looks different from us

when it comes to being abducted - again - assuming people are being abducted - why wouldn't you be afraid?

but think of it another way - no doubt a bear is afraid when Fish & Wildlife approaches it, drugs it - and pretty much does what it wants with it

they take samples, run tests, vaccinate, tag and monitor wildlife all the time

I realize F&W also culls and manages populations - which doesn't help me make the point I want to make - which is:

I'm sure the greys have their reasons - and their intentions may be for our ultimate well being

I obviously can't know this for sure - I can't even know that they really even exist for sure

but using a certain amount of logic - if they do exist, and we just go by the anecdotal evidence that suggests that they've been here a very, very long time - seems to me if they meant us real harm - they'd do more than just random abducting and testing

and they do put everybody back - right after :-)

If they wanted to hurt us - they'd hurt us

I'm more afraid of us than I am of them - because I know for sure what we're capable of

and we humans have a lot of free will and autonomy issues that make the idea of being scooped up and handled against our will terrifying - and kind of insulting

not a real ego booster to know you're not the top dog

I always wonder how the bear explains to itself what just happened

your question got to me, because it seemed so sincere

and the way you described it - it sounds like you're dealing with something that is personal and traumatizing - on a day to day basis no less - and wondering if you have a reason to be so afraid

I'm not trying to tell you you shouldn't be afraid - I don't know that you shouldn't

but remind yourself that what you hear and read, what you've been shown - is all subject to interpretation -

you have the ability to question all of it - suspect all of it

try not to let fear control you - it takes on a life of it's own and may make it impossible for you to know when you really should be afraid

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Hi good post!

Yes I know of the exact photo you are talking about, there was a thread about it a few weeks back. I said exactly the same as you that its the one photo of a grey that Im not scared of. I actually really like the picture. Its got emotion and feeling about it, the eyes actually have life in them.
I think its a fake though, or thats what came out of the thread anyway, meant to be a small boy that was altered in photo shop. I said I still thought it was real but who knows. I can look at that photo and feel no fear at all.
Im sure there are many photos locked up in high security units that are similar though.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think the reason we are scared of the grays is because they are a creature that is so far advanced then us and seems to know every aspect of us yet we can't even prove 100 % that they exist, yet (like u mentioned)deep down inside us we know they do. We hear of humans bein abducted by these aliens all the time. So when you look at a picture of a creature that is so pale and had those large uncaring eyes in your head you unknowlingly assume that they are up to no good and triggers you to be scared. Picture this; if people had only reported to meet aliens and have fun with them and the aliens show them things they had never seen before,positive things, when you saw those large eyes you probably wouldnt see them as uncaring any more but as soft and friendly. It's only the fact that we do not know about these grays and that we hear of bad things associated with them that we are frightened at such realistic pictures of them .Your thread really got my attention though and got me thinking about this matter,good job.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your thread really got my attention though and got me thinking about this matter,good job.

Thank you its nice sometimes when people say how much a thread has got them thinking. Thats all I ever wanted to do was to get people thinking about these creatures and why we are afraid of them. Its like we dont know they even exist yet we are pre programmed to fear them.

Thank you again for you comments.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I personally love gray. All of the shades of it. It is my favorite color, my first car was gray, the sweater I was wearing when my hubby proposed to me was gray, I have gray pearls, I don't know why anyone would be afraid of it???? Counting Crows mention that gray is his favorite color, how it made him feel symbolic. This box I am typing in is gray. I like it, and I am not scared.

edit = I am not having a blonde moment, I am joking, I could not resist.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't really buy any of this, and I am a strong alien believer.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Tg1314]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tg1314
Sorry but I think you are just crazy.

Who ..me

AAhh now you edit.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tg1314
I don't really buy any of this, and I am a strong alien believer.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Tg1314]

So which aliens DO you believe in then, the greys do seem to be a main race.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It was only a matter of time before 'they' doubt you.

Grays are pimps, they could've never out-foxed Santino.
I been in your shoes Miss Green, you've gotta just go on...
we've gotta go on.

The Grays are just for the tourists.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I believe that the Greys have been around for a very long time. Since human beings first developed, the greys were probably here. Perhaps they are our progenitors. I think they are terrifying because we all know them. I heard one story about a past life regression where someone remembered dying and between lives, the greys were telling him what to do and where to reincarnate.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
I believe that the Greys have been around for a very long time. Since human beings first developed, the greys were probably here. Perhaps they are our progenitors. I think they are terrifying because we all know them. I heard one story about a past life regression where someone remembered dying and between lives, the greys were telling him what to do and where to reincarnate.

Yes as crazy as this sounds you know I can kind of see some truth in it, Ive often wondered if these people remember any thing about greys. It would carry more weight if it was a person regressed who knew nothing of aliens and just sat there describing a funny grey creature thing with big black eyes.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I had another interesting dream about Greys last night. Something I won't forget. There were two groups of Greys. Normal looking greyish/white ones, and then the same one's except they were covered in a real thin metallic type armor that blocked bullets. Kind of like the predator's armor in predator vs alien the requiem. Except the armor was full body head neck and all. They had landed and were on the ground killing civilians, people, with power laser weapons. Pistol/Rifle type weapons. The weapons even took down buildings. It was crazy. Me and a few friends were running over a bridge. I eventually had gotten a hold to one of their weapons, but I had woken up.

Here is a thread I made to talk about dreams about ET's if anyone is interested: www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

You're right. When you're right, you're right
and you are right. Have you no sense of pride
in what you do? No sense of duty, no sense
of destiny? I'm looking for generals;
what have I got? Foot soldiers!

Wait a minute! Wait. Wait. I'm having a thought.
Oh yes. Oh yes. I'm going to have a thought.
It's coming. It's coming... It's gone

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Hi

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about but Im sure he does.
How did you two develop this two way talk that only you can understand?

MG

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join