It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa - genuine and humble
I found the video's fascinating - his knowledge is quite extensive and yes I agree lol just one more theory/myth adding to the overall confusion

[edit on 7-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Great link Seagrass

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

This "purifying rain", or stream of ionized hydrogen, is not necessarily a good thing. In fact, it could be very, very bad, as it could wipe out most life on Earth. It is these streams, and rocks, that we must watch out for.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
As an addendum to my former post, I would like to point out that sea life would stand the greatest chances of survival, given such a scenario.

Is this the link y'all were looking fer?

edit to add:

Then again, maybe not, not according to this article!

[edit on 8/7/2008 by Matyas]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The name ELOPTIC has been coined and assigned to the energy. The word is taken from the first two letters of electricity and the word optic, because the energy has some, but not all, of the characteristics of both those forms of energy. Eloptic energy radiates from or is in some manner given off from, or forms a force field around, everything in our material world under normal conditions at ordinary room temperature and without any treatment of any kind. Each element and combination of elements that make up our material world gives off this energy; however, the energy from each element differs in frequency from the radiation coming from every other element. Thus, we have a means of determining the contents of an unknown material by analyzing the radiations from it without in any way destroying or disturbing the object or material in question, or having to excite it in any manner. Eloptic energy obeys certain laws just as does electricity, heat and light, and we have uncovered man, but not all, of these laws and have learned much about the utilization of eloptic energy. Just as electricity in its infancy had few uses because little was known about conductors, insulators, and the laws governing the action of the force, so is the use of eloptic energy today limited only by available technology. We have barely scratched the surface of the possibilities; however, there are quite a few uses that have been developed and much is already known about the behavior of eloptic energy. We have identified the radiations from over one-third of the elements of material matter; the ones easily obtained in relatively pure form such as beryllium, carbon, magnesium, aluminum, iron, copper, zinc, silver, tin, tantalum, platinum, gold, lead, bismuth, etc. Carnotite ore has been analyzed for radium and uranium. Many ore samples have been analyzed to determine the various elements contained in them, and the findings have been verified by more extensive chemical, spectrographic or other analytical methods. Combinations of two or more elements give off a characteristic frequency of radiation by which the combination may be identified. For example, hydrocarbons such as benzene and toluene have been analyzed and the findings verified by spectrographic and chemical analysis. Each of the tissues of the body give off a characteristic frequency of radiation by which it can be identified and the virility or vitality of the tissue may be determined by noting the intensity of the radiation. Each disease entity gives off a characteristic emanation by which its presence in the body and something of its virility may be determined. Eloptic energy can be conducted along light rays, focused with lenses, refracted with a prism and its effect implanted upon photographic film. An aerial photograph film taken at several hundred thousand feet elevation can be used to determine what was in the objects photographed on the ground, such as people and metals in buildings, cars, etc. The apparatus can be set for any elements such as iron, a stylus placed on the spot on the film to be analyzed, the energy implanted on the film can be picked up by the stylus, conducted through the instrument, and if there is the eloptic energy of iron on the film it is evident that there was iron on the ground, radiating the characteristic iron frequency even though not visible to the eye.
link

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I must admit that I was going to simply skim past this one but you got me hook line and sinker. Very well put together and very intriguing to say the least.

On to what I feel is the most important point of this topic (aliens). Your quote of that from the book of Enoch.

Research points to a non-interference treaty. In the book of Enoch they say the Gods left the earth and destroyed and hid all the evidence of their presence.

Why was this book left out of the Bible? Well, because it would give too many clues to a past that some have worked so hard to hide and destroy. This brings us to the serpant in the garden. Why is this story left in the Bible? The serpant was evil for bringing knowledge to man. If the serpant was indeed alien (or non-terrestrial as I like to try and refer to them as) then maybe it was bringing knowledge that would either a) contradict what the Bible now states (meaning that the church is behind it) or b) it was a direct violetion of the non-interference treaty.

But why would man become shunned for this knowledge if the serpant was the one to violate it?

See, now I'm focusing on 'mythology' of the Bible and not on the OP. Great work and I definitely will be doing my research. It's great that their traditions have been kept orally for so long. They are among some of the only people on earth to not be destroyed by slavery. Slavery is what has destroyed much of history in the oral tradition. That along with the destruction of books that went against what the new rulers wanted their people to believe.

Hmmmm, seems like nothing much has changed.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am picking both a and b.

Why keep all the evidence of the serpent?
Why bury other biblical works?
Why does a treaty allow the alien or ET to stay and interfere? yet other ET merely watch?
Why allow a bad experiment to continue? Why tamper and then decide to let it go?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
goddess resources

Hopi Prophecies.

That is not what this message is about. They know about our business in the villages. This message is a message of hope. They say that moving into this time, of the World of the 5th Hoop, is a time when all the four sacred powers are going to be reconnected. They are the red-white-black-yellow. They wanted me to know that, among the Hopi, they are the keepers of the sacred stone tablets for the sacred red power - that includes all of us. They wanted me to know that they have the sacred stone tablets in Tibet, in the mountains, kept by the Tibetan Monks, in the same way that the Tibetans have their sacred stone tablet with the Hopi. There are four sacred stone tablets that were given. The sacred black color has theirs in a small village in Africa. They cannot exchange it with the sacred white color because they lost theirs. But the Hopi wisdom keepers say that they are soon to find this stone. Very soon in this time. If you look at the maps where the people of Hopi live and Tibetans live, [it] is exactly on opposite parts of the world of the Mother Earth. The Hopi word for love is the Tibetan word for hate. And the Tibetan word for love is the Hopi word for hate. The same word, but exactly opposite meanings. They say that this is necessary to help keep the balance of Mother Earth. And that there are keepers of this balance that are around the world like us. In moving into this time of the World of the 5th Hoop, it is going to be a time of great healing. There is going to be great healing that is going to start, and the Hopi say that it is going to start in the North. I have learned just recently that it is going to start in Alaska.
link I would guess that this missing stone tablet is either under the Vatican or under the Sphinx.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So some planets are invisible due to infrared. I just learned this from a thread that said planet x had been found. This is possibly the reason we cannot see Emme Ya. (Sirius C) But one text said it had been found in 1995.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Hey homegirl, why appear so naive? The struggle betwixt the opposite poles of reality has existed since the dawn of time, renamed and reinterpreted for thousands of years.

It is all about control vs. freedom, bad/good, dark/light, and the choices we make, whether for ourselves, or the benefit of others.

I have fought on this front since the ripe old age of six. I am learning to be careful of my judgment, and to listen to the wisdom of peers. The dichotomy extends into infinite space and eternal time. Many worlds have lost their holy books, only to rediscover them on other worlds. Because truth, in tooth and claw, is universal!

So back on topic, what do you think of my finding? Given the right circumstances, sea life could continue on after surface dwellers are wiped out. So the Nummo (can't help seeing Ummo, lol) are the sea dwellers and the Ogo are the land dwellers. Am I following correctly here?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This is The Force you are speaking of. It has many names, however it's qualities are all the same. I suspect it is of extradimensional origin.

Take a brick for example. Pretty dumb object, but from a 5D perspective could easily be a living entity. Just like in Flatland, no one could have a digestive track because it would kill them, but add a dimension and here we are!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Deleted useless thoughts bordering on off topic.
[edit on 8-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So back on topic, what do you think of my finding? Given the right circumstances, sea life could continue on after surface dwellers are wiped out. So the Nummo (can't help seeing Ummo, lol) are the sea dwellers and the Ogo are the land dwellers. Am I following correctly here?

I dunno, Ogo sounds like the bad guy to me. But then so do all of them until I know what they are up to.
I hope in the case of something happening to our planet that they do survive. There are some old land animals too. If they use water to purify then I would think that they would be first choice.
Hanslune is helping us and he didn't even know it....they found a skull in NZ that is 100 years older than the first Euro-settlers. above top secret

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

See I think the question is will it be a physical manifestation/ metaphysical - or perhaps both ??

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

That link to the death star was fascinating thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
reply to post by Matyas

See I think the question is will it be a physical manifestation/ metaphysical - or perhaps both ??
Moving from fourth to fifth density, moving to another dimension would not allow us to survive in our present state. Metaphysically, if the earth is moving into another plane so to speak, then it would seem it would need to be repopulated by the same plane species. A pole shift would certainly wipe us out. Perhaps there are species here who could survive if they are accustomed to that existence. Then again, there could be people here already who are accustomed. "Special" people.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You make me think to much
Your thoughts are so deep it hurts my head lol oh and by the way the A/C above was me could not be bothered logging on - the message was : None of your thoughts are useless - I find all your ideas fascinating
and that goes for everyone else contributing to this thread as well

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate

You make me think to much
Your thoughts are so deep it hurts my head lol oh and by the way the A/C above was me could not be bothered logging on - the message was : None of your thoughts are useless - I find all your ideas fascinating
and that goes for everyone else contributing to this thread as well
Oh, I thought it was Anon returning. I was basically saying that rocks may have awareness that we do not realize. I was talking about rocks growing...like crystals, but then I thought maybe I was a little out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

See I think the snake symbolism encompasses so many possibilities. The snake is a combination of the macrocosm and microcosm - patterns that are reproduced on all levels of existence, from the largest scale to the sub-atomic or even metaphysical-level. I had a dream recently oops bit off topic but anyway lol I will continue I dreamt about a huge Rainbow Serpent at my feet - beautiful - brightly coloured patterns painted all over it's skin - I knew the snake had been sleeping but now it was starting to stir - it started making patterns on the ground - it formed a huge circle around me - then made a figure 8 - suddenly it reared its head and started to move up my body - I screamed and woke up lol bit of a coward. When I woke I sensed there would be an earthquake/s and one month to the day China had her big one - an 8 - I actually wrote about this on another forum. I believe shifts can occur in both physical and metaphysical dimensions simultaneously. In my mind if the world is about to undergo another major shift on a metaphysical level surely there would have to be a physical manifestation of the same magnitude ( to clear away the old ). If we look at the mythologies from around the world about the Great Flood most cities in my opinion are now under water ?? Gone without a trace - buried in a sense.

I am still pondering your post on the Eloptic Light

[edit on 9-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join