It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm writing from Australia. For about twenty years now, I've been doing research into Australian culture.I've also made friends with some Aboriginal elders, and have come to know a British social worker who has been working with the Aborigines in the bush for over fourteen years. I will be going to the Kimberlys soon to interview some elders. All of this I intend to include in a book I'll be writing soon. I have also read nearly all of the material in English about Aborigines - many of which cannot be obtained from the Internet ( classified ).
Let me tell you about some of the mind boggling things I've be told and have seen that these Aborigines can do. Many of them can ' walk on air. ' This they do by walking in mid air - about a meter above ground. The air seems to turn spongy beneath their feet, and they can walk at terrific speeds in this manner. Who taught them how to do this ? They also have an uncanny sense of direction. If you take an elder five hundred miles from where he lives and ask him to point to where his home is, he will do it with pin point accuracy. Their medicine men are initiated by the ' Sky People ' who remove some of their organs and replace it with their own organs. Also, they force quartz crystals into some of the chakra locations of the body, to heighten the power of these chakras. Thus many of their medicine men have the ability to disappear from one location and reappear at another almost instantaneously.Some of the more spectacular things I've seen, I cannot mention here, as I've given them my word that I'll not reveal it to anyone. How did they get all these powers ? The only reasonable answer is that they were taught by a higher civilization - most likely the aliens whom they refer to as ' Sky People. '

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Who draws the line between what the settlers taught them
what was handed down to them by their ancestors

and what is a mix of both.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yup, its me, the miter hat dude, dropping in for a quick spell to keep my points alive.

Here's the deal. According to one xcendental experience I recall, all people (I am not at all sure about other beings such as animals), are connected to the back of a great serpent dragon, or dragon serpent, however you prefer to look at it.

So all our souls belong to the dragon. Could that then be a manifestation of the collective subconscious?

KTK

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

That has summed up what I think my ultimate conclusions shall be as well.

Where do you think sea mammals sit in relation to everything? You seem to have a knack for communicating the abstract.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Yup, its me, the miter hat dude, dropping in for a quick spell to keep my points alive.

Here's the deal. According to one xcendental experience I recall, all people (I am not at all sure about other beings such as animals), are connected to the back of a great serpent dragon, or dragon serpent, however you prefer to look at it.

So all our souls belong to the dragon. Could that then be a manifestation of the collective subconscious?
say all souls spiral out of Sirius then perhaps the collectiive is there somehow. It's own life so to speak (that dragon). The origin out of other origins. I don't know what I am saying it just came out of my fingers....

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Certain theories suggest the tribe to be of ancient Egyptian descent - the Dogon next migrating to the region now called Libya, then moving on to somewhere in the regions of Guinea or Mauritania.

According to Dogon beliefs, the god Lebe visits the hogons every night in the form of a serpent and licks their skins in order to purify them and infuse them with life force. The hogons are responsible for guarding the purity of the soil and therefore officiate at many agricultural ceremonies. [Serpent is a metaphor for DNA]

The Dogon people believe the fox has supernatural powers.

The Dogon elder, Ogotemelli, describes Nommo as having the upper part as a man and the lower portion as snake; or as having a ram's head with serpent body. [Serpent=DNA]

Author Robert Temple describes the Nommo as amphibious beings sent to Earth from the Sirius star system for the benefit of humankind. They look like Merfolk; Mermaids and Mermen. [Metaphor: amphibious - referring to the flow of the collective unconscious - creational source].

The earliest Egyptians believed Sirius - 'Sothis' - was the home of souls that have crossed over. It is the brightest star in our night sky. This belief is also shared with the Dogon.

Their spaceship spiraled down from the sky. Spirals reference the golden ratio or the movement of consciousness from higher frequency into physical reality. [See Sacred Geometry]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have never read your rainbow serpents thread Skyfloating but it certainly is a very good one. Thanks for your efforts.

To me they serve as another nail in the coffin. If it is ET, I'm not certain. Reading your thread and some of the links you provided made me wonder if ancient Shamen were modern day abductees. Certainly going through such an unusual experience would shift ones spirituality to a whole new level!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

In ancient Greek mythology, Amphitrite (not to be confused with Aphrodite) was a sea-goddess.
Amphitrite's offspring included seals and dolphins.

The mitre on the head of the goddess Cybele is striking similarity to the 'fish head' of the God Dagon. The Great Goddess of Asia Minor is the oldest true Goddess known, predating the Goddesses of the Sumerian and Egyptians by at least 5,000 years. Cybele was worshipped in Rome and was also called the "Magna Mater", or the great queen mother goddess, which evolved into Catholic Mariology.

Dagon was the god of the Philistines. The idol was represented in the combination of both man and fish. The name 'Dagon' is derived from 'dag' which means 'fish'. Although there was a deep affection from Dagon's worshippers to their deity, the symbol of a fish in human form was really meant to represent fertility and the vivifying powers of nature and reproduction. His name is a lot like 'Dogon'.

The Chinese have maintained that their civilization was founded by amphibious beings that had a man's head and a fish tail. The entity, named Fuxi, has been depicted as both male or female. The date traditionally ascribed to him is 3,322BC. In Chinese mythology, Fu Xi or Fu Hsi was the first of the mythical Three Sovereigns of ancient China. He is a culture hero reputed to be the inventor of writing, fishing, and trapping.

more Amphibious Gods:source

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Sea mammals...I think all animals are born from the dragon, or have dragon being-ness within them.

There is the living dinosaur, and our mammalian dragons, reaching 20 tons and as tall as a power pole!

No doubt they are in our racial memory. If the sea mammals (not always sea, as we found out the dolphin's ancient ancestor is the short legged wolf, didja ever wonder about that snout?) were to become extinct, we in turn would loose some irreplaceable portion of our humanity.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Is that how we get from fish to fox? Is there another species of dolphin we aren't used to seeing here? One we don't remember?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

I have this idea for a short story based upon the premise evolution and creation are wrong, that in fact ecosystems are "upgraded" periodically (meaning every several million years or so) which gives rise to these missing links.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dear Anonymous poster,

thank you for your post. I would be interested in you posting more to this thread or letting us know when your book is out.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There is a reason why I said those people are one of the ab(original) people, there civilisation is realistically Four million years old. Yes they did have contact with AIRWALKERS. Space people, thanks for that information its interesting.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

There is a reason why I said those people are one of the ab(original) people, there civilisation is realistically Four million years old. Yes they did have contact with AIRWALKERS. Space people, thanks for that information its interesting.

Share what you know about AIRWALKERS. Ive never heard of them. Ive only had nightdreams in which Ive been instructed in air-walking and have practiced it like an amateur.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I know that they took the sons of the aboriginal people, the strongest ones with most intelligence and would take them to space to learn things, otherworldy things. They would bring them back, and the sons would teach their people about them. So generations upon generations have been taught, only the bravest would go with them, but usually the bravest turned out to be the most open minded.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Im going to have to find out more about airwalking. Thanks for introducing the concept to me.

Its odd when you have a re-occuring dream about something and then it shows up in a thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Those shoes use to be the coolest too called AIRWALKS, soon enough I am sure all of us will be floating, only takes worldwide recognition to make it a reality to converse everybody.

Criss Angel was taught by somebody. I am sure people in another vibration taught him.

Yeah follow those moments they are like huge signs, saying come with me.

Also love the new avatar.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by menguard]

KTK

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Anon......Sign up and come back please........You could answer many questions we just cant answer.

right e o a q for our enlightened menfolk.

When you both talk of ET, by what sort of definition are you going by? Isnt ET just a buzzword for confusion, just like climate change. One cannot help but muster the hollywood steroetypes when this word is used.

The minute someone uses the word ET it sems to put a massive division between us and them. Would we all not be one of the same anyway? Would one of you be so kind as to give a personal rundown or direction to a thread of what you all mean when you say ET. Do factions,ie good/evil and races come into your personal views? I ask as I am of the opinion that most physical occurances are our govs being arses for when terrorism becomes passe. Anything non physical I lump in with spirit and in my books thats an even playing field where there are no deffinitions or differences between anyone or anything in the grand scheme.
Because I have masses of respect for the opinions of you both I would like to understand how you perceive things to ultimatley be.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Thank you. And there is nothing more attractive than a woman with smarts!

So yes, I agree, "ET" has very loose interpretations embedded deeply in popular culture.

Personally, I use the rule of nines. 90% of UFOs are manmade and we just don't know. 9% are not ours, but are still "from" here. .9% are neither from here, nor ours. .09% are the much celebrated ET.

KTK

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by KTK

Thank you. And there is nothing more attractive than a woman with smarts!

So yes, I agree, "ET" has very loose interpretations embedded deeply in popular culture.

Personally, I use the rule of nines. 90% of UFOs are manmade and we just don't know. 9% are not ours, but are still "from" here. .9% are neither from here, nor ours. .09% are the much celebrated ET.

I like the rule of nines but im still confused. One would assume the creator sky beings anon was talking about wouldnt need any sort of physical vehicle. I think its just base spirituality which has travelled and turned into the horrible confused contemporary religions. This is where it gets, pardon the pun grey. There is a clear difference between 3d and not. There would also be a difference between those entities that were "alive or dead". I have had no freaky experiences to make any comparisions with.

I notice everyone seems to confuse Ets, UFOs and entities. Most people making posts on the topic will always interchange the words throughout the one post. They seem to be different things though.

Soooooooooo.......... whats the deal?????????????

Why are other dimensions or parallells ET????? Why the distance??????

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join