It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Personally I prefer using the word "ET" without all the baggage associated with it. It simply means EXTRA-terrestrial meaning not entirely native to this earth-reality we know. I could also say ED (extra-dimensional) but nobody would know what I mean.

And thats how "ETs" fit into it all.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

I have this idea for a short story based upon the premise evolution and creation are wrong, that in fact ecosystems are "upgraded" periodically (meaning every several million years or so) which gives rise to these missing links.

Any sentient being who´s ability to think and feel, knows that both evolution-theory and creationism are inaccurate and incomplete.

Thats why those two sides are constantly battling each other...because they find so many things wrong with the concepts.

Your theory on the other hand, is interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
I want to know if the Aborigines have a 2012 prophecy. I don't like the idea of another harvest. Another alteration. Why can't they just leave us alone? Our planet is supposedly entering a different dimension so we HAVE to change. Why so abruptly? I dont like the whole 2012 thing. Everyone makes Reptillians and Greys out to be bad. Who are the good guys?

2012 is a fake. Non-existent. Of that I am 100% convinced. Dont take my word for it though. SEE for yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

I dont want an alien harvesting my bits ????????????

Who says thats whats happening? I see no indication of that (except for references in dark-mood science-fiction flicks).

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I want to know if the Aborigines have a 2012 prophecy. I don't like the idea of another harvest. Another alteration. Why can't they just leave us alone? Our planet is supposedly entering a different dimension so we HAVE to change. Why so abruptly? I dont like the whole 2012 thing. Everyone makes Reptillians and Greys out to be bad. Who are the good guys?

2012 is a fake. Non-existent. Of that I am 100% convinced. Dont take my word for it though. SEE for yourself.
I wish I could live in your brain for just one day. Please tell us why you think so Sky, it is hard not to buy into it. I know you are saying I have to find the truth in myself, but if you could help? I want to believe that and have at times, but it creeps in.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I made the mistake of reading the Ra Material, and I found truths in it, too bad it mentioned harvesting our souls in 2012. Everything else seemed profound.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

thanks for posting Mutwas interesting ideas on this. I always ask myself if he´s genuine or not.

Yet another version of the origins-myth added to our ever confusing list.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sky floating, i have immense respect for you. This is a spectacular thread that i read up on daily.

I would like to posit on the 2012 thing for a moment....

you participated to some degree in the thread on Cuba with TWISI. What do you feel about the long count in Mayan history correlating to a long period comet. The same one that ended the Ice Age?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I wish I could live in your brain for just one day. Please tell us why you think so Sky, it is hard not to buy into it. I know you are saying I have to find the truth in myself, but if you could help? I want to believe that and have at times, but it creeps in.

This is only my opinion, dont take my word for it.

Because there is no such a thing as "the" Future. The Future is malleable, shapeable, flexible and never ever fixed. 2012 Prophecies are an attempt to shape the Future according to that prophecy. But since only about 12 000 people fully buy into it and only about 5 Million are remotely aware of it....and contradictory in their beliefs about it (armageddon vs. new golden age), it wont come to pass properly. A little shift will happen at that time, because of mass-expectation, but not more.

Shifting to a higher level is a personal task, not a mass-task. Its possible for oneself to make that shift while other people remain on the same old level.

Every year that passes holds trillions of different versions of the earth, all of which come to pass in one parallel universe or other. But in our particular universe things are going to stay pretty much the same.

In the end 2012 is nothing but a marketing-scam.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Sky floating, i have immense respect for you. This is a spectacular thread that i read up on daily.

I would like to posit on the 2012 thing for a moment....

you participated to some degree in the thread on Cuba with TWISI. What do you feel about the long count in Mayan history correlating to a long period comet. The same one that ended the Ice Age?

Quite possible. Just because I say "2012 doesnt exist" doesnt mean its true. I could be entirely wrong.

But consider all the calendars that do NOT end 2012. The Jewish one, as far as I know, ends 2038. And consider our ability to forecast comet impacts and divert them.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Exactly. I am unsure we could divert a comet currently. We could sure try, and we have lots of great ideas.

But ancient man seemed to be watching and waiting for something. The Mayan Long Count may be such an example, and 2012 may be when the next comet crossing would be scheduled to happen (if the comet still exists).

Or, perhaps we cross a debris field.

Something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Exactly. I am unsure we could divert a comet currently. We could sure try, and we have lots of great ideas.

But ancient man seemed to be watching and waiting for something. The Mayan Long Count may be such an example, and 2012 may be when the next comet crossing would be scheduled to happen (if the comet still exists).

Im pretty certain we´ll still be logging in to ATS in 5 years from now. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Lets wait and see.

I would assume that our governments have studied all of this and, if true, are working on a diversion day and night...without our knowledge.

And as you say...if it still exists. Prophecies are subject to change once they are known (paradoxically)....right?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The RM did suggest that it was only a possible scenario. Since I am one of the few who are even aware of it, it makes me uncomfortable. Riding a little too close to that boat so to speak. I do believe in a many variations theory for the future.. I want on your boat.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Im pretty certain we´ll still be logging in to ATS in 5 years from now. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Lets wait and see.

I would assume that our governments have studied all of this and, if true, are working on a diversion day and night...without our knowledge.

And as you say...if it still exists. Prophecies are subject to change once they are known (paradoxically)....right?
I am planning a HUGE party in January 2013!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

can someone explain to me the theory of Credo and the reptillian agenda. I am on dial up and videos are a pain in the arse for me. There are three parts to that video? I got the aids plant part.. but from there I have no patience to watch it. Synopsis?
Nevermind, I found the text. It made me tear up. Doesn't matter if it's all true or not. It is sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

The Kora-Na travelled from Sirius to our planet Earth on the sprinkles of NYAMA.

The sacrificial NYAMA set the stage for the day of total purification and renewal for planet Earth. This day is called 'Izubay Minne' - "Earth of the Day of the Fish", which occurs when "the fish is sacrificed" (the termination of the Piscean Age) and "His blood falls to Earth AS CORDS OF RAIN" (when the celestial waters pour down to initiate the Age of Aquarius). One day during the transition of these ages, Taba Tolo - the reuniting of the two placentas - will occur. Taba Tolo is when the Sun and Sirius come together in a grand conjunction. The Dogon depict Taba Tolo as the day a strong purifying stream of NYAMA will pour down on the Sun and Earth from Sirius. This stream will wash away the corrupt order of Ogo and immortalize the sons and daughters of the Nommo.

The Dogon say that this stream of IONIZED HYDROGEN from the Sirius system is purifying to the Sun and planet Earth. This force is the 'Reorganizer of the World', that will bring about a New Order in the world established by Amma and not by Ogo. This sacred energy is Eloptic Black Light. It is the 'Electric light' that associates with gravitational fields (it follows Sirius B's gravitational fields to Earth) and resonates in affinity with Hue-man alpha-wave thoughts.

I can see it but I just can’t explain - my thoughts are Ionized HYDROGEN = Iron = magnetic = Ley lines = Grids = Sacred sites ……gravitational fields = electromagnetism ???

If most of the atoms or molecules in a region are ionized, the resulting state of matter corresponds to a gas that is electrically neutral on a global scale, but composed microscopically of positively charged ions and the negatively charged electrons stripped from the atoms to form the ions. Such a state of matter is called a plasma. Most of the matter in stars is in a plasma state. Thus, although what we refer to as "normal matter" consists of atoms and molecules, the evidence is that the most abundant form of matter in the Universe is not atoms and molecules but rather the plasma state.

The eight ancestors and their offspring were charged with conducting important ceremonies such as the Sigui ceremony. The Sigui is performed every 60 year when the planets Jupiter and Saturn are aligned. The Sigui re-establishes the bond of the Fish-people who sacrificed their divine self to their homeland across the waters - Sirius. The ultimate purpose the Dogon say they have is to maintain this extra-terrestrial connection by establishing sacred sites and celestial granaries throughout the world in an effort to prepare Earth for Izubay Minne 'The Day of the Earth of the Fish'. This is the day that the re-uniting of the Twin-Placentas - Earth & Sirius - will be complete.

Modern astrophysics shows that indeed, Sirius B is a very old green dwarf star that has completed the cycle of regular star life. Sirius B ejected its outer atmosphere into space ages ago. Its interior has transformed from gaseous hydrogen plasma to a solid ionized hydrogen crystal. Once about the size of the Sun, it is now condensed to the size of the earth. As a twin of the Po, Po Tolo is a star that has many of the qualities of a Black Hole. Dwarfs are 'Black stars' in that they have low luminosity (they do not shine bright). They do emit considerable UV radiation, however. Their primary energy is not nuclear-thermal, but piezo electric (ionic energy due to gravitational pressure). Dwarfs have electromagnetic fields that are stronger and a billion times larger than regular stars

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Yes it made me cry too - and how much sense does he make - with regards to man's insanity :???

In other words, the Sahara Desert was once a fertile country and was turned into a desert by human beings. Why? I must ask myself, again and again, why are human beings being driven by insecurity, greed, and lust of power to turn the Earth into a desert in which, ultimately, no human being would ever be able to live? Why?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Very much Destiny-Fate.
Here is another version of what you posted.

Dogon Cosmology, Sirius, and Hydrogen Astrophysics There are some profound astrophysical truths contained in this summary of Dogon star science, a few of which have already been alluded to. Some of the most profound is the nature of the Sirius star system and its importance in establishing and maintaining celestial order for our solar system. The Dogon actually say that there are three major stars in the Sirius system: Po Tolo, Sigi Tolo, and Emma Ya Tolo. Po Tolo (Sirius B) is the oldest of stars, and its name means 'deep beginning'. It is a twin of the Po - the Black hole at the center of the galaxy. The Dogon consider Po Tolo the reservoir and source of all things in this realm, and the germ of creation for our Solar System. They say it is the smallest, yet heaviest of celestial objects, and that it ejects it essence out into creation by its fast spinning. The particles of its essence are 'infinitely small'. Moreover, Griaule says in the Pale Fox: The movement of Po Tolo keeps all other stars in their respective places: in fact, one says that without this movement none of them would "stay in place". Po Tolo forces them to keep their trajectory…One calls it the "pillar of the stars"…. Po Tolo is the axis of the entire world… Modern astrophysics shows that indeed, Sirius B is a very old green dwarf star that has completed the cycle of regular star life. Sirius B ejected its outer atmosphere into space ages ago. Its interior has transformed from gaseous hydrogen plasma to a solid ionized hydrogen crystal. Once about the size of the Sun, it is now condensed to the size of the earth. As a twin of the Po, Po Tolo is a star that has many of the qualities of a Black Hole. Dwarfs are 'Black stars' in that they have low luminosity (they do not shine bright). They do emit considerable UV radiation, however. Their primary energy is not nuclear-thermal, but piezo electric (ionic energy due to gravitational pressure). Dwarfs have electromagnetic fields that are stronger and a billion times larger than regular stars. They rotate incredibly fast, and circulate their particles for several thousand light-years. Dwarfs are very heavy and their weight bends (warps) time and space considerable. Thus, dwarf stars have great influence on the organization of orbits and cycles of neighboring stars and planetary systems. Without a doubt, the cycles, orbits, and rotations of our Solar system is defined and governed by Sirius B. Emma Ya Tolo is the female twin of the Po. The Dogon say that she is the 'Mother of Cereal Grains' and the 'Guardian of the Feminine Essence'. She appears to correspond to the Kemetic Goddess Auset. The Dogon say the Emma Ya Tolo is invisible and undetectable. She is the Great Mystery, the sacred seed of the feminine principle of womanhood and motherhood that Amma placed totally out of the reach of Ogo. To date, modern astronomers have not been able to observe or confirm the presence of Sirius C. To the Dogon, Sigi Tolo is the youngest star to come out of Amma's womb. The Dogon consider it is the celestial testament of the sacrifice of the Nommo Semi. They say the life force of the emasculated Nommo Semi drains through Sigi Tolo. However, the life force of Sigi Tolo impregnated P0 Tolo, giving it the force needed to reorganize heaven and earth. Also, the life force falls on Ogo's placenta (our Sun and Earth), purifying it as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
throwing this out as well, from the Ra-Material

Questioner: What was the home or origin of the entities who picked up Charlie? Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the Sirius galaxy. Category: UFOs 38.6 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density service-to-self type at this level of attainment? Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third-density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon. Category: UFOs 38.7 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees? Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third-density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it. Category: UFOs 51.2 Questioner: This next question I feel to be a transient type of question; however, it has been asked me by one whom I have communicated with who has been involved intensely in the UFO portion of the phenomenon. If you deem it too transient or unimportant we’ll skip it, but I have been asked how it is possible for the craft of the fourth-density to get here since it seems that as you approach the velocity of light the mass approaches infinity. My question would be why craft would be necessary at all? Ra: I am Ra. You have asked several questions. We shall respond in turn. Firstly, we agree that this material is transient. Secondly, those for the most part coming from distant points, as you term them, do not need craft as you know them. The query itself requires understanding which you do not possess. We shall attempt to state what may be stated. Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types. One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view. The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity. Category: UFOs

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
you will have to scroll down for the info

nommo code link

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join