It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Wow nice thread. Could I suggest that you read my thread on the Great Dragon over Egypt as I think they are the same.www.abovetopsecret.com...
and also I would like to suggest that the Rainbow serpent is called the rainbow serpent is because the colours of the rainbow represent the multiple identities that the dragon portrayed. All the colours of the rainbow come together to form one single shade - white light.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am still reading this post, but if it is not answered later in the thread...
I would like to comment about the Bull Roarer.....rds.yahoo.com...=A0geurl39eJKRPwAhuNXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EyZXBkN2Z2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1FSVzJfOTE-/SIG=123bunbhj/EX P=1256474359/**http%3a//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullroarer_(music)

I have been looking in to these for about a year now and my latest understanding is that "bull roarer's" make a 3 deminsional sound...a doppler affect...all I can say is ...wow.. 10,000 year old doppler?

OOPS read on further and this WAS covered sorry for repeating info...

Anyways just a bit of info. back to reading ty great thread..s+f

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just take ayahausca and you'll get the rainbow serpent -- kundalini vortex!

'___' analogs from bouncing bear botanicals

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hello skyfloater look regardless what mainstream science thinks or understands about this subject I am happy to tell you and all readers, my self only signing up several minutes ago, after reading your excellant artical re rainbow serpants, and given I am limited to size of reply, that there are thoses on this planet that fully understand and comprehend just what the rainbow serents mean and far in addvance of any science, and if I may, it contains the very essants of mankinds very existance that over shadows all science as Quantum Geo Physics, I further add I am able to field the entire subject at deepth to well beyond comprehention, all be it with one exception, while I may be at what you would call Gauitachi level haveing full Knowlage I am not able to divilge sacred messures or dreaming rituals out side my hosts presants Triblial ownership prevents such bad manners, however, I posses said knowlage in my own writes,further, indiginious Australians are but a small part of what is a world wide fanomina dating far far back to very Ancient times, there is more than 1 million words to discribe it and thats why Heiroglyphics and crypitics and pictures are used, and this can all be explained, given the time and space ,, the ball is back in your court and thanks for the space nice artical bulla

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join