It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Serpents

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

No just a maintenance notice.
Liquid gold eh? Are you going to look it up for us again?
Any takers?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Yes I do know about the Real Holy Water but have not stumbled across it on my literary wanderings - I would be fascinated to know what others have written
Has anyone ever spoken about what lies within the abyss ?? The abyss is beyond the veil - yes !!!

Seagrass in my experience with astral experiences - vibrations and headaches - The headache comes from conflict - conflict associated with the experience ?? Conflict = Stress = Heachaches

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Something of great significance happened last night. Reports of the sky going dark from the UK and light from Canada with the unexpected high traffic congestion on ATS during a supposedly quiet night. Reports of electrical phenomena match ours. All electronics fried in pinpoint locations. Huge explosion in Toronto accompanied by a mass evacuation of some major part of the city.

Someone is playing with us.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Something of great significance happened last night. Reports of the sky going dark from the UK and light from Canada with the unexpected high traffic congestion on ATS during a supposedly quiet night. Reports of electrical phenomena match ours. All electronics fried in pinpoint locations. Huge explosion in Toronto accompanied by a mass evacuation of some major part of the city.

Someone is playing with us.

We had no power problems here. Matyas you must be in Maine then. Not Oregon eh? I didn't hear anything on the news. sc2099 is there.. I will u2u her and see if she knows anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No, I am in Oregon. The events here were simultaneous. This was a global anomaly.

A report came in from Malaysia too. We should coordinate the different times of these events to see if they in fact happened at once.

Less the exaggerations and false reports, there appears to have been a deep space event which seems to circumvent the rules of nature as we know them.

I think the explosion in Toronto was a secondary event triggered by the primary.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No, I am in Oregon. The events here were simultaneous. This was a global anomaly.

A report came in from Malaysia too. We should coordinate the different times of these events to see if they in fact happened at once.

Less the exaggerations and false reports, there appears to have been a deep space event which seems to circumvent the rules of nature as we know them.

I think the explosion in Toronto was a secondary event triggered by the primary.

that is a very brave hypothesis, Matyas.
But, given the data you have, it is very intriguing and worthy of further investigation.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by interestedalways

i mentioned this earlier in this thread, i think...but at Nexusmagazine.com there is a .pdf file that has a story called "The Dragon Snake". They talk about a colorful dragon that comes and does horrible things to their people. The mythos started around the turn of the last century, so it is just a little over 100 years old...fresh myths, basically.

The story can be found here.

The parallels in concept are striking. I believe the location was Guadal Canal. Distant, but not too distant.

I finally got a new pdf reader to check out that story. Interesting as is the UFO connection to the story.

That flying Dragon Snake sounds like a creature I don't want to meet!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Solar flares and bursts are supposed to mess with our electronics, but Malaysia is farther south than all these other northern locations. Keep looking.

Sc2099 said she slept right through it. It wasn't in a location near her. It was a propane gas explosion, most people werent around because it was in the middle of the night.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by seagrass] "sky went dark for about six seconds." ATS and another "like and eclipse"ATS

[edit on 11-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We all need to go outside tonight and see if we see the meteor shower that one guy mentions. North Eastern he said.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
We all need to go outside tonight and see if we see the meteor shower that one guy mentions. North Eastern he said.

I agreee, Seagrass........

I think we should be looking outside EVERY NIGHT these days.

I know I see plenty to keep me looking!

Edit to add: This is of course on topic since it has to do with Colorful lights which fall into the Rainbow Serpent genre'.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by seagrass

I agreee, Seagrass........

I think we should be looking outside EVERY NIGHT these days.

I know I see plenty to keep me looking!

Edit to add: This is of course on topic since it has to do with Colorful lights which fall into the Rainbow Serpent genre'.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by interestedalways]
and possible holy water. and streams of energy, and ufo's in general... and ....

KTK

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Mr Marty, do you see any obvious similarities with some of the African sources scattered over the last couple pages? Does it ring a bell with you and if so are they the same beings?(In relation to your first post in this thread)

Could all Indigenous groups across the planet be in communication with these beings?

I wonder if it would it be worth us looking into some of the more recently discovered Amazon tribes serpent beliefs. There was alot of contact/assimilation and anthroplogy intrigue in the 70s. I would assume that there would be a fair amount of specific information about these people compared to most other Indigenous groups.

No shennanigans to report in my neck of the woods except the wierd turn around in our News Corp media outlets views and saturated coverage on UFOS. Maybe a mass sighting worthy enough to make everyone take note isnt as far off as I has assumed.
Was late evening a day ahead of Toronto all normal. No wierdness in animals or humans. Though those threads have brought up other strangeness in animals to watch for in September and October.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
reply to post by Im a Marty

Mr Marty, do you see any obvious similarities with some of the African sources scattered over the last couple pages? Does it ring a bell with you and if so are they the same beings?(In relation to your first post in this thread)

Could all Indigenous groups across the planet be in communication with these beings?

I wonder if it would it be worth us looking into some of the more recently discovered Amazon tribes serpent beliefs. There was alot of contact/assimilation and anthroplogy intrigue in the 70s. I would assume that there would be a fair amount of specific information about these people compared to most other Indigenous groups.

No shennanigans to report in my neck of the woods except the wierd turn around in our News Corp media outlets views and saturated coverage on UFOS. Maybe a mass sighting worthy enough to make everyone take note isnt as far off as I has assumed.
Was late evening a day ahead of Toronto all normal. No wierdness in animals or humans. Though those threads have brought up other strangeness in animals to watch for in September and October.
I haven't seen anything ever. One possible meteor once while camping.. it's my turn!! What do you mean about Sept and Oct? Did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Hopi talked about being descendants of the Plaidiens. (sp) and 4 tablets. Red (Indian) Yellow (Tibet) Black (Africa) and White (missing). Do the Aborigines talk about tablets? I am going to go ahead and bet that the "white" tablet was once in Ireland.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by seagrass]

KTK

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

www.boston.com...

Makes me ill looking at ill

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

www.boston.com...

Makes me ill looking at ill
WTF? that looks like the biggest mistake I have ever seen. More people talking about it. ats Swiss eh? So we don't know who paid for it. No one to blame. Who gives permission for this? The Department of Energy I see. They are trying to make mini black holes, which doesn't sound so alarming, but they have to produce a lot of heat for that. That could hurt the balance of the earth imo.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Medusa

The Cosmic Serpent by Jeremy Narby is possibly the most fascinating book I’ve ever read that deals with unifying science and spirituality… Something that everyone should read, I think, as it offers a HUGE paradigm shift in the way we think not just of spirituality, but of science and its applications, and of what DNA actually is He starts with ayahuasqueros in the Amazon and takes notes of their visions, trying to figure out how on earth “primitive” people (not his words) were able to figure out the medicinal purposes of thousands of plants without any kind of modern technology…according to the people he asked, he was told that the plants themselves told them, or that something in nature taught them their purposes…they learn through ingesting ayahuasca, and incredibly potent hallucinogenic (and many consider entheogenic) brew, thus opening themselves up to a spirit world that is normally invisible to us humans, one that offers lessons and guidance if the person is properly initiated Narby has an experience of his own on the drug and the most powerful hallucination he has is of two flourescent GIANT serpents that tell him he is “just human”....this leads him on a quest to study symbols of cosmic, twin serpents all across different cultures, from the Amazonian tribes, to Siberia (where there are no actual snakes to speak of..brrr), to Egypt to the Judeo-Christian tradition…he finds out that in a great many shamanic or dream cultures (think the aboriginal Australians) twin serpents are rampant in creation stories…so are stories of climbing a ladder, or an intertwing rope to the sky in order to gain information from the spirits he links this imagery to the form of DNA, seemingly the source of all life, as are the cosmic serpents in various mythologies…he hypothesizes that shamans and dreamers are actually communicating to a molecular consciousness, be it our very own, or the global DNA matrix that unites all life he makes the point that soon, many of these shamanic traditions will be wiped out if action is not taken, and a thousands of years of history and lessons will be totally lost in the wide, ungraceful arc of rationalism and Western thought which ignores or shuns information that cannot be proven in a lab…he suggests that we can synthesize what we know of molecular DNA with the visions that have been had for thousands of years in cultures that are far less destructive and more in tune with nature than we are currently narby goes on to say that our current ways of understanding the world need to be challenged, because in order to understand the workings of DNA, and read the encyclopedia galactica that we are, we need to get over the notion that nature lacks intelligence, that there is no intelligent design or intent behind DNA…for how can you read something if you claim there is no intelligence behind it? the books is startling and fascinating, and his hypothesis PROFOUND…the evidence he cites is dead on, and honestly, i had goosebumps through a lot of it, especially when i considered some of my own hallucinogenic experiences (one incidentally involved two brilliantly colored snakes cricling either of my arms…this was way before i’d even heard of this book) and dreams (once i dreamt i stared into my leg and ended up seeing my cells who were very playful and talkative) so much to think about now…i’ve never thought of science in such ways before…in a lot of ways western science mimics the arrogance of fundamentalist Judeo-Christian thought…there is only ONE way of looking at the world, and any other way is primitive, crazy, or evil…and hell, if we can’t understand it, it either doesn’t actually exist, serve a purpose, or benefit ANYONE western tradition needs a serious overhual….

According to a frighteningly convincing and fairly recent popular science novel called The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge by Jeremy Narby, hallucinogens may actually get us closer to understanding religion, science, and the alleged schism between the two. Narby is an anthropologist who tries drinking ayahuasca while he's in the Amazon rainforest. He sees giant fluorescent serpents and eventually wonders about their significance both inside and outside of this indigenous culture. Though the book could never be done justice in a single node, the conclusions are basically as follows: 1) Ayahuasca binds to neural receptors that control your vision. This has two effects - first of all, you see things that don't exist, like a giant toaster the size of a car. Second, your capability to perceive (no, not see) things that really are there vastly improves. The snakes so common across separate Amazonian tribes are actually the twisted double-helices of the giant web of DNA surrounding you all the time, transmitted through radio waves and picked up by the supersensitive receptors in your tripping brain. Part of DNA is crystalline, remember? It can amplify radio waves. 2) Information about not only form but function of molecules, cells, and entire multi-celled organisms is collected and interpreted by the shamans of the tribes, the ayahuasqueros. In other words, the plants really do talk to these people. Result: the shamans, though usually unable to fully describe why (from a molecular biological standpoint), can tell you what plants will cure an achy back or a common cold. The moral is that certain hallucinogenic drugs are not as dangerous or pointless as western scientific culture would have us believe.
another article on Narby

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I found this interesting. Credo was talking about his experience with the Greys, and it sounds very similar to me, especially the part about the biological robot. Read the first OP and the quote. AboveTopSecret and in Internos' Height 611 crash thread, he mentions that the crash debris had certain amounts of gold in it....

[edit on 12-8-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted to this thread but it's about Earth having rings around the planet approximately 4000 years ago, the following is listed in the "... the snake Apep" section just scroll down. The whole thing is a great read.

In Maya iconography the crossing of the two sky bands is used in representing the sky or the sky band (the ecliptic), known as the Saint Andrew's cross. This symbol is not simply an "X" figure, but always has one of the bars cross in front of the other. (The vernal equinox is designated by having the bar which starts at the top left pass in front of the other.)

This last outer ring of the Absu lasted a long time, well into the current era. This last equatorial ring has entered mythologies worldwide as a celestial snake -- called Apep by the Egyptians and Apophis by the Greeks. It adds to the utter confusion of monsters, dragons, snakes, and serpents. [note 6]

"Comparative investigation confirms that every well-documented culture possessed its own names and images of the serpent or dragon of chaos -- the monster whom the Babylonians called Tiamat, the Greeks knew as Typhon or Python, and the Hindus called Vritra or Ahi. In Australia it was the Bunyip-monster, sometimes identified as the 'Rainbow Serpent,' that once decimated the earth. And in North America remarkably similar stories were told of the 'Great Horned Serpent.'"

-- David Talbott, Thoth newsletter (2002), draft text for the book "Thunderbolt of the Gods" (2005)

I cannot speak to Australian sources, although I find "Rainbow Serpent" quite revealing. But with the background of the historical sequence of events presented here, backed by some reasonable mechanics, it will be recognized that the Babylonian Tiamat is Venus in 2349 BC, the Greek Typhon is Venus in 1492 BC, and Python (Phaethon) can be placed in 685 BC. These last two will be presented in later chapters. The 'Great Horned Serpent' or Bunyip-monster, is distinct from these. It is probably the south polar plasma plume which appeared as soon as the orbit of the Earth increased, complete with horns, as I have illustrated previously. Apep, on the other hand, is the last remaining ring of the Absu, also to be placed after 2349 BC, and remained in the sky into the current era, probably as late (I suspect) as AD 400.
Recovering the Lost World,
A Saturnian Cosmology --Jno Cook
Part 9: The Career of Jupiter and the Tower of Babel.

interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join