It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earn Points Writing on tinWiki! Up to 10,000 points per entry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

My avatar is a photo of me and some of my djinn Real photograph, real djinn, sadly, no one believes.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You can find out more about Beings of light and the djinn. simply type in tinwiki djinn. debris765nju

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
not that points are my motivation, but what do you have to do to get "10,000 points" because it says "up to"

My entires so far are

philosopher's stone
magnum opus

what do you think

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
jkrog08: That is a really good submission. I am awarding you 3,500 pts. for the article on the tr-3b. Remember that articles that are formatted properly will reward more points. I will contact you on your user page and give you some tips on honing your tinWiki skills.

debris765nju: That is a really good effort on your part. I will also be contacting you on your discussion page. I will give you 3,500 pts. for your submission on the djinn.

Too both of you I apologize for the delay in getting you your points, I have been a little snowed under off line recently.

Andrew E. Wiggin, you are off to an excellent start on tinWiki. We still need to categorize your work, but I am hesitant to do so. I am thinking perhaps Alchemy deserves its own category. I am awarding you 7,000 pts. for your two articles. You asked "what does it take" to earn 10,000 pts. for an article. It just takes writing a well informed article about a subject that is properly formatted. I don't expect a masterpiece everytime, but you can take a look at some of IsaacKoi's for really exemplary submissions.

SpartanKingLeonidas: I am giving you 5,000 pts. for your submission on Lemmings.

Keep up the great work everybody.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey,I finished the Kraken page as well as edited all my other entries(pictures,format,etc).Here is the link to my user page:tinwiki.org...:Jkrog08#Content_I_have_.27.27created.27.27
You can view my entries there,also I will submit all artwork to the artwork page,thanks.~JKrog

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Very good work. You are really honing your tinWiki skills as you go along.

I sent you a u2u informing you of your points award. Thanks and keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

not to be a hound...but i havent seen my points yet

i know poitns dont mean jack

..but i like points

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I already awarded you 7,000 points.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Demandred, I am giving you 3,000 points for your entry on Lilith: tinwiki.org... I want you to take a look at the article now and look at the improvements that ProTo Fire Fox has made, so that now the page is properly formatted. You will earn more points for your efforts if you submit your articles properly formatted. I know this is only your second article, but I think you can really learn alot if you look at the page now and how it looked when you submitted it. You are doing great and I am looking forward to seeing more of your writing in the future.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Demandred, I am giving you 3,000 points for your entry on Lilith: tinwiki.org... I want you to take a look at the article now and look at the improvements that ProTo Fire Fox has made, so that now the page is properly formatted. You will earn more points for your efforts if you submit your articles properly formatted. I know this is only your second article, but I think you can really learn alot if you look at the page now and how it looked when you submitted it. You are doing great and I am looking forward to seeing more of your writing in the future.

no fear

hopefully ill get better at it with each article, the points are fun but i like the idea of all the subjects im interested in all in one place

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'll make an honest effort to contribute a topic to TinWiki, but you need to realize that more points don't really matter after you have all you need. Throw me 500 on an applause and I'll be quite happy.

I'll do some research on what topics have been covered and try to add something original. At the very least I'll contribute to an article that is incomplete.

Put on your foil hat, I'm gonna try to figure out how TinWiki works.....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Points don't mean a lot too some people and they mean a lot to others, its all about Duality. People will do articles solely for points, others will do it because they want to contribute fully to TinWiki, there is always going to be some one who wants points, so it does get some people involved; and WOS is most generous with points

Fox

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi WOS,

I'm interested in doing an article on the Allen Telescope Array and it's use for searching for alien life. I'm just not sure if this should be an addition to the existing SETI article or be written as a stand alone topic.

This new dedicated telescope has quite a bit of history, information on it's construction, it's current stage of construction, projected completion, plus information on the major funding from Paul Allen.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
anx..........

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think it would be fine to create a new page about this and then create a link back to the SETI page in a "See Also" section. Maybe if we get enough of these types of articles we could give it its own section as far as categorizing it goes. Thats getting a little ahead of myself, for right now I think the subject merits its own page. Perhaps we could write a short paragraph about it and put that on the SETI page with a link back to the page you are going to create.

EDIT: Clarified a sentence

[edit on 7-10-2008 by William One Sac]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I seem to be a little lost........

I created a page I wanted to call "Allen Telescope Array" but the title came out as "Allen telescope".

I seemed to have buggered things up by cutting and pasting the article to a new page title. Now I have the same thing posted under two different titles.

I would like to delete the one called "Allen telescope" and keep the one called "Allen Telescope Array" but I can't figure out a way to delete an entire entry.

Sorry this first attempt is a little rough, but I'll figure things out as I go along.

In the mean time.
Help.....................

EDIT:

I deleted the text of the entry called "Allen telescope" but still can't remove the title.

[edit on 12/7/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That is a really good article you entered for your first submission. Excellent work!

As for deleting a page, you need to be an editor to do that, but it really is no problem. Any editor can do it for you with just a couple of clicks.

Thanks, and again: good job!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the fix WOS, and thanks for the kudos....

I want to add some more information to the "Allen Telescope Array" topic and I hope others will to.
I may start a new one on the "Wow! signal" next, perhaps if enough articles on humanities attempt to contact aliens are submitted it will warrant it's own section as you suggested.

I will try to add another similar topic over Sunday.

I think I'm going to enjoy this new TinWiki thing.
(O.K., it's probably just new to me.....) :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
***BUMP***

I just need to say that in the few days I've been working on tinWiki, it's been a very rewarding experience. Just the research I've done to create topics and the learning experience of how to format an entry have been worth the effort.

I urge all members to make a contribution, or in the very least, check out the site:
tinwiki.org...

And as mentioned before in this thread, WOS is very generous to those that contribute good subject matter and original topics.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I invite you to take a look at two recent entries I added this week to TinWiki.

Brown's Gas aka HHO

and

Jordan Maxwell

Please feel free to edit or comment

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Great articles there. Keep up the good work, all i ask is please god don't make any stubs

Fox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join