Earn Points Writing on tinWiki! Up to 10,000 points per entry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hi William. If you could do that for me, set up an account, I'd greatly appreciate that. At least I can still view my inbox. Though I've still lost ability to reply or compose.
Thanks
John

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Okay, I set you up with an account. Although I couldn't make an account called "Jpm1602" because it said that that user name was already taken. So you still may be able to log in with that. Anyhow I am u2uing you your account details now.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

Wanted to get some points for the Al-Qaeda article. Thanks!!!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Wanted to get some points for the Al-Qaeda article. Thanks!!!!

I gave you some points for initiating the article. Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i am working on a page right now, but feel reluctant to post it
due to its nature and fear that it will be highjacked and misused and made a complet mockery of like my previous efforts on ATS.

I gave you 6,000 points for your Jihad article and also for the edits you made in the Islam article.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We are also giving points for members who contribute artwork over in the members art forum on BTS. So if you have any original artwork lying around that would go good with a tinWiki article, whether it exists yet or not, please let us know.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hmmmmm,,,, I might be better at writing than I am at art.

Don't have a scanner so I was using the paint program. My stupid mouse doesn't do what I want it too!

Thank-you WOS Your too generous!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi WOS,
I was wondering "How does one pick the proper category for adding to the tinwiki site?"
I have clicked on the tinwiki site page you posted, but once I am there , I am at kind of a loss.
My particular addition involves a political side of conversation.
Think you could help me?

u2u me if necessary.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
THIS is the page were you can see all of the categorys that TinWiki has to offer. If you create an artilce type in.

[[Category: Film]]

The green bit in it is the part that you change to say what category your article is in. As you can see that one is for film, if you added something about a person, you would put it in the People category, like so...

[[Category: People]]

Hope that helps, i write it 4 times, kept confusing my self

Fox

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
All signed up and ready to roll...I mean write

Now, let's hope I am worthy hehehehehe

and let's hope my net connection holds up...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just done my second TinWiki page and this time it was on Alchemy.

It's quite fun for me as I am actually able to make use of the HTML coding i learnt so many years before programmes like Dreamweaver came out.

Some of the code is ever so slightly different but not exactly rocket science to work out the differences.

Great for anyone who wishes to have a go at actually learning a form of HTML for either submitting a complete page to TinWiki or maybe even making your own web site one day. The extra bit of knowledge behind the workings of pages and sites can be very useful at times, especially if you have an original piece you'd like to lock onto the page so nobody can copy and paste it, ie, an image.

You'll see examples of the editing language on the Tinwiki help pages, but if you really want to know how to have a good look at the code, right click your mouse anywhere on a web page and select "view page source".

This opens another window that will have the entire page's build process.

You'll then get to see how it all fits together and you'll soon learn to use cool bits from one site and add them to another or your own.

Always best to preview your page before saving it though as sometimes, things just don't seem to work out right first time around.

On this following link you'll find a complete list of all the HTML colour codes and if that's not enough, how about a list of the HTML font codes...and more...

Hope this helps any of you who have never tried web site editing before. After all, it is the back bone of the net really..no HTML code...nothing to read...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I've gotten plenty of points by submitting articles to TinWiki.

Check out the thread I began on TinWiki submissions here :

My TinWiki Submissions

I submitted Continuity of Government, sheeple, Greystone, Verichip and got points for them all.

Today I submitted OnStar and I just got awarded points after submitting this post so I cam back and edited it.

I had a lot of people laughing between U2U's about the submission of sheeple and I was laughing the whole time while I was typing it up as well.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I've gotten points for creating entries on Tinwiki,so far I've made entries on Hyperdrive,Warp Drive,and Jump Drive.

WOS:I've added two more(warp,jump drives) since you gave me points for the hyperdrive entry,thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have awarded you 5,000 pts. for your two entries. Thanks and keep up the good work. Also check the articles discussion pages to see how you can improve your articles and earn even more points. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Article discussion on ATS or Wiki?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
WOS:I have made another entry about the TR-3B.here is the link,thanx!!

tinwiki.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hey WilliamOneSac, just started an entry on tin about the djinn, which brings me to my question, i tried to make an entry on the werewolf page which had your name on it, i was going to make an entry about religion and the shape-shifting abilities of the djinn, they are mentioned in the Qu'ran and as "legion" in the N.T. Any advice? debris765nju

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Hey,whats that a picture of in your avatar?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Are you saying you were going to make an entry about the shape-shifting abilities of the djiin on the werewolf page? If so, that would not be appropiate. The place to write about that would be on the djiin page itself, or on a page about shape shifting. As a matter of fact, I don't believe there is a page on the ability to shape shift yet. But it would definitely be a good page to add to tinWiki.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Article discussion on ATS or Wiki?

I mean your talk page, located here. Also, you do not need to sign the page to be given credit for it. There is a page history which keeps all of that information. Also, you should put down all of the pages you start on your personal user page. That is a page that will grow over time, and you can do things like tell other people what your specific interests. And keep a record of your pages.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join