It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Mate

Regarding your experience, due to your location [and listening to a song about UFO's], could you not be mistaken?

There are a dozen top secret facilities within the area, which regular test secret aircraft. During the 1970/80s; most UFO sightings in the LA area were the F1-17 Stealth fighter.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by infinite]

link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Hi,

I do understand what you're saying, but if I remember correctly there were 5 people that night.

Looking at the statistics realistically... how likely would be it be for all 5 of them to look at screen, turn away and all see the same thing, all at the same time?

To me that's against the odds. higher chance of winning the lottery maybe?

I have no experience in this field, but just as an everyday person trying to throw what would be a little normality onto the situation. If I has some mates round (4 of them) It's unlikely we'd all be looking at the same thing at the same time, and even more unlikely we'd all look round at the same time and see the same thing!

(just hope i'm right on the 5 people... if not, disregard my post.... I may be visualising posts that aren't there, lol)

Julie.

link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ceekay

That's cool Julie,

I always appreciate it when someone is sensible in debate as opposed to some of the idiocy we see, so thank you.

What I'm trying to get at is - as irrelevant as it now is - is that you don't actually have to be looking at something for it to hit your eyes? See what I mean?

Like, you could be talking to a mate and looking at him/her, but the brightness from a given source hits your eyes anyway, causing the aforementioned effect.

Cheers,

MSP

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

Mate if you'd have drunk 16 red bulls you'd be charged to..Your talking about ''the match''right?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Mate.my only suspicion of you is that you seem to take some kind of pleasure from percieved character defeacts of others..After all you have stated in a away that my lack of credibility made you smile...That alone would make me suspicious of your character..

In fact I have suspicion regarding a celebraty who did not remain anonymous, it would of been much easier and I have to be suspicious of your decision. You are either Robbie Williams or another hoax on ATS. The second part of the suspicion view I hold.

For the record, I do not take pleasure. The media has, in some ways, been cruel on you. But ATS is a conspiracy site. I'm sceptical on what I believe and who I trust.

Can you let me know for the next time how long i should wait before releasing something after a charity event.

I promise

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi chrisonabike/Rob
u prev said that u all were rooted to the spot when this happened did u feel that time was frozen, that although was only a few seconds could longer have elapsed. The reason I ask is I had a weird experience when I was bout 13 that I just cant explain. I left a friends house at 9.30pm and arrived at my house at exactly 9.30pm (distance of 4 miles) I have no idea how it happened or recollection of the journey. I was physically drained and no drink or drugs were consumed. It scared the living daylights out of me and this is the 1st I've spoke of it in 25 yrs and the only way I can explain it is time froze and the extreme tiredness I felt when I got home. Anyone else able to offer any explanation? I obv checked watch hadnt stopped lol

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

He has said several times he could be mistaken, but even that doesn't matter since he's never once said he thinks it was "X" conclusively has he?

No...

He even stated he had a feeling it could be "ours". READ Infinite, please do the research before bagging on someone.

Springer...

[edit on 5-18-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi chris-rob,

I think you know what you`ve seen is your truth now.
But how do you think you can convince others (us)?
Everybody creates his own reality, and I only believe what i see with my own eyes, not other people`s dogmas...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I've kind of come up with a theory on how the sound may have been involved in what was going on.. not so much the song but the sound/notes used.

On a side note... I'd just like to point out a thing about credibility... There is a rather well known musician who has built his career almost entirely on space, aliens and 'life out there somewhere'.. He even wrote an album for his 50th birthday which still contained the same alien based theme as he had used previously.

The notes/frequencies used in this song 'Arizona' are worth a deeper look into IMO.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Come on then...share it...you clever thing u.

U2U me if you want to discuss it further before putting it out there.

Personally, that's where I'm headed too.

Cheers,

MSP

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Lurch

Mate if you'd have drunk 16 red bulls you'd be charged to..Your talking about ''the match''right?

aye, I'd totally forgotton about "the match". must have been a fun thing to do.

Anyway, I was just wondering, since when did you become interested in all things "alternative"? I vaguely recall hearing you interviewed and mentioning that you've read theories about us all being controlled (NWO, Illuminati) etc. What are your thoughts on that subject? Sorry if this has been asked before or is off topic.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Fair enough mate....sorry this another one liner from me..goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lakers!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hi again.

Like I say, Im just the everyday person, but your previous post referred to something that they may have been looking at, ie: a tv, computer screen... etc.

For them all to have seen the same thing, wouldn't they all have had to do the same thing previously?

Please ... I do understand what your saying... I see things out of the corner eyes constantly, like my kids doing things that shouldn't be!

But let's not forget this was a group experience, which I think,lends a certain amount of credibility to what they witnessed.

as for the frequencies etc of the music, I think there may be something in this.

Julie

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

What NIN song was it?

Yet again, sound comes into the equation. This could really be useful, buddy.

Enlighted us. It also ties in with the whole human involvement aspect.

Cheers,

MSP

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi Chrisonabike,

I would love to hear your thoughts on alien visitation, do you believe that there is going to be an increase in ufo sightings in the next few years? I am an avid youtube video watcher and never before have I seen such an increase in the number of ufo vids being posted... I think something big is building up, soon enough more ufo's will show up and the skies will be filled with ufo's.

What are your thoughts on possible government cover-ups... do you think they are justified on their no comment attitude?

Resentedhalo08.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
He has said several times he could be mistaken, but even that doesn't matter since he's never once said he thinks it was "X" conclusively has he?

No...

He even stated he had a feeling it could be "ours". READ Infinite, please do the research before bagging on someone.

Springer...

I did read. Thank you.
But with all due respect, what makes this sighting different? Thought the ATS way was to keep pressing until we find the truth or has it suddenly changed?

To those who think he is not the real man, will be mistaken after he has held up pretty well against me. Fakes would crack by now. Robbie has not. Proved one thing.

Plus, it would of been better he stayed anonymous* or had a special forum for him to answers questions without a massive influx of posts. Information gets lost and questions get repeated, which is then unfair to accuse members of not reading through a huge thread

It would benefit Robbie too if he was given a special forum and many members would probably agree with me.

*for the record, I got applauded for mentioning that in a thread. So I cannot be accused of attacking someone.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by infinite]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Okey dokey folks I'm going to take a brake for a bit...May do a pod cast or something with the guys..can't promise i will though..cos I'm very flakey at the moment and don't want to be tied to anything...Thankyou so much for making me welcome here.Its ment a lot to me...Your a very kind bunch and i do appreciate it....I'm off to do errr? Sunday.......keep pressing keep guessing..roy Walker

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join