It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

[Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1i.) Language. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
you have to watch this to the end. The name allah is used, but you can replace that with any name you wish. To understand why things happen, you first have to understand who you are.

video.google.de...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by coline

It appears this is your first time posting here.
Just so you know ATS has a rule that your post must be made in English.

After all imagine how it would be if I started posting in Magyarul (Hungarian), and someone else in Hebrew, etc. - communication/clarity on the boards would be greatly affected overall.

Peace

dAlen

p.s. - however, I would also like to say welcome to ATS and enjoy your time here.

Also, dont worry about your limited knowledge of English, Im sure we will be able to understand what your trying to say, and appreciate the effort.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by dAlen]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hey Robbie,

Have you ever met Matt Bellamy? (Lead singer of Muse) I’ve read in interviews with Matt that he too is a fan of ATS, and has been known to browse the forums. Muse lyrics contain references to ET’s, UFOs, government cover-ups, conspiracy theories etc, and Muse are a BIG band now, selling out Wembley and what not.

My point: he is spreading the word, to LOTS of people. He is an outspoken believer in such things, yet doesn’t garner any of the negative media attention you do. Maybe it’s a fame thing, Muse are a very successful group, but not famous in the way you are. As a musician I openly write about my beliefs/interests, to deny your beliefs is to deny yourself… I’m not about to do that.

Have you thought about writing about all these experiences? Your greatest outlet is music, what better way to express your beliefs?

As for your experiences, I for one respect you for coming forth to share them with us. I’ve had some pretty weird experiences in myself, but that’s another matter… My band is on the verge of a deal so in time, I’ll be looking to pursue my interests in a similar fashion to you – cash always helps!

In your own words – keep living the dream mate! And say hello to Jon Ronson for me, top guy.

Off topic – feel free to avoid this question but I have to ask, are you a fan of Genesis? A shot of you wearing a Genesis t-shirt exists somewhere…

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
@ Chrionabike

had you talked with your gread-mother as you did so a few years ago thanks to a visionary?

sorry for my English but I am Belgian

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
once again about the song, ARIZONA,
is it released somewhere or is it a demo recording?
(sorry, if I missed the information, maybe someone could specify this, thanks ).
If it would apear on some podcast even here on ATS it be just great!

Thanks for the inspired stories!
I would believe the song is important as in term of frequences as due to words and ideas. Relation of UFO sightings and music was doccumented in many ways (like with Jimi Hendrix show or Sun Ra, or even Madonna).

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by ceekay

I think thats a good idea..And I'd be prepared to give the song away for free..But I'll see what the boys think..

It's a great idea if you want to give the song to the people who could help you..I think the sound coincidence can create mystic effects.....
sorry..it's just my idea....

[edit on 19-5-2008 by _Mony_]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
A few years ago my sister went on a spiritual quest. After hours of meditation she had a very similar experience. A very long, thin black entity appeared. It lasted a few seconds. She spoke to the course director after and was told it could have been 'others' from the 4th dimension. Sounds very similar to your experience.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
sodom

hey Rob, your not going to loose anything.

this site IS the best place to discuss this topic.

would be nice to play your song in a remote area here in the lovely Swiss Alps, perhaps you could meet billy meier too......lol

all the best

sodom

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ay up dook ow are we?

must be them drugs duck.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

When you say the fly-over from the yard how fast was the object moving? Did you get any perception of how big it was L-W-H? I think what you saw was either from some other planet, or from The Skunk Works. I have no doubt you saw what you say! The second experience you had (your studio), is new to me. I sure would have liked to have seen the black line though! I feel your account of what you witnessed is true (it has just the right ring to it)! Mike

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

thank you very much for this!

In the Law of One series, this forthcoming Ascension event is said to propel the earth into a state that will be considered one hundred times more harmonious than life on Earth is at present, which would be a definite improvement… a world where, as the Master Jesus once said, “As I do these things, so shall ye do them, and greater things…” (Holy Bible, John 14:12)

link divine cosmos

i have read a book thats calles "the seven rays" from this ra or some other "ghostwriter" and it is very interesting. i also feel that the awareness is growing every month. i am getting more sensitive as my sorrounding also.. others are getting heated up more easily.. i think before the great awakening many of us will experience, others will do a not so nice civil war

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hey Robbie,

Have you considered paying visit to Nashville this June. Whitley Strieber and his cronies (by which I mean professional researchers) are holding a big conference there, I reckon that your presence would push it further into the public's perception. Heres a link for more info Dreamland confrence

I gotta say that I admire your courage in letting the media know about your interest in this subject. You could potentially effect the way in which this stuff is reported, just by sparking more interest from your own fans.

I've had these kinds of experiences (abductions) my whole life and I live in the UK, so I am very firmly locked in the alien closet. If I told my friends about my experiences I would most likely get lynched.

The trouble is that I have had this stuff in my life for as long as I can remember and much of it has been pretty traumatic, but now I have kids of my own, so who do I turn to if they start to have similar experiences to my own? At the moment the whole subject is infested with con-men and fakers and the real researchers are so overwhelmed by the volume of emails (most of which come from fakers) that they are pretty much unreachable to people that need real help and advice.

If just a hand full of A-list celebs like yourself start to put pressure on the media to take this subject more seriously then you good do an immeasurable amount of good for the whole field of UFO research and there are a lot more out there.

Here my website for more info about my own experiences aliendoodles

and this is a website that I built at the start of this year that is kind of synchronous 2012

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
HEllo Robbie, Great find.. ::
::

The Issue of Drug goings on at the same time is a non-issue..
One can easly tell, whither something they are seeing is really there or not, even on massive amounts..

I belive in this Music issue...

We were listening to DJ Bobby B... which is #2 in my books...

Now this gets weird..
We were all starting to notice, that We were all having the same thoughts. Absolutly everything that was going on was being played, some how, In each of our own thoughts.. ALOT!

AND THEN Suddenly GREEN Came over the entire room.
The Rest of the Guys started shouting, but instead of being afraid of it we were just Very puzzled.. Like we were all under some sort of mind control. Almost as if we were being prept for some sort of contact..

I remember making out the face of a person looking at us. Though the face was actually very threatening.. WE EVEN HEARD SOUNDS!!

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Eventualy the light went away.. and everything was back to normal.

But!

Even though I remember leaving the Room,, To go party downstairs.
I Dont remember anything after.. Like it never left, and continued to keep us under mind control. I hope nothing hapened.. I really want to become president, and I dont think that a story of an all male orgy would go over nicely..

Anyway!@#%

If these things can travel threw Music, which is my theory, than apparently they like good music.. And if that pressence did stick arround for some time after, than the existence of your friend seeing the UFO even later in the evening could have been extreamly possible..

One: they stick around...

Two: They like good music..

Three: They mostly show up when your with friends? Hmm..

Anyway, pleasure to hear your story.. Thx!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi Chris,

What you have seen is your own truth now.
But how do you want to convince others (us)?
Everybody creates his own reality, and I don`t believe what I didn`t
see with my own eyes.
I´m just critical, because my opinion is to look inwards at first, and then
the paranormal stuff has no meaning anymore and/or the searching is over. May this is too destructive to this topic, but that`my own reality!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ok guys, i have a problem here. Im not the type of person to yell "it was swamp gas you saw, swamp gas, i tell you!!!", but i just need one reason why we are completely leaving out the possibility that the light sphere chrisonabike and his friends saw was a ball lightning. After all, it was during an electrical storm, right? And a lightning did strike their balcony after, right? (now that must have been scary!)

Also im not trying to discredit chrisonabike's sightings (kind of a fan here) and i still think sharing with was was the right thing to do, and also very brave of him!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

Well its amazing how much ball lightning can look like a UFO.

Check this video out, near the end its moving about the sky line, looking very much like a UFO.
I dont know whether Robbie's sighting was ball lightning, but worth comparing.

Video.

Edit to add heres another one, better quality, near the end it just hangs there in the background.

Video.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Denied]

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join