It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

By the way, if there´s any questions you wanna ask the UFO-Experts here at ATS, you´re free to turn the Q&A around.

A large amount of members at ATS have had experiences of their own. Might be interesting to compare.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Analyse the sound of 'Arizona' please?

It's good, but it's not right!!!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floh

Originally posted by Heidi1823It seems, you had a lot of time in between the several appearances – why didn’t you made photos of it? I know there’s at least always a pretty good mobile close to you!

I believe, that you saw what you tell us – but I ask myself this all the time!!

Please read back two or three pages because he has already answered this.

No i'mm not making a one liner post! i'm saying people ned to take the time to read through the thread.

[edit on 18/5/2008 by Floh]

Thx for the advice,Floh! Yes - I DID read all!

But as you wrote, Chrisonabike, you played and stopped that song 4 times - I think so there was no panic... and time for pictures...
I know, you're a gentleman
- but I think it just can be meant ironically "not to make pictures of some strange lights without their permission"...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Infinate: What the hell is your problem? Let the guy speak instead of driving him away with your smug remarks.

chrisonabike: have you ever read Sleeper's thread? It's extremely "out there" but he convinced ALOT of people that what he was saying was true, including John Lear. There is alot of stuff, his blog is extremely interesting (he claims it's true)

Sleeper's Thread

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Please, The Topic Is Robbie Williams' Sightings

Wanting to share your own unusual experiences is understandable, but it's off-topic.

This thread is about Robbie's experiences, not yours. Please respect his right as an ATSer to offer his eyewitness testimony without being bombarded with irrelevant anecdotes.

The thread is moving fast, and I and other mods are deleting off-topic posts as fast as we can. We are also banning new accounts clearly created to disrupt the thread and, if necessary post-banning accounts of members who refuse to cooperate.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to have other people talking over them while trying to relate an important event in their life.

Let's show the same courtesy for Robbie.

Also, please review the thread before posting questions. The same questions are being asked over and over again. It amounts to thread disruption and will be dealt with accordingly.

At least check the FAQ first. Even though it's still in the early stages, it does answer some of the questions popping up here.

I'm truly sorry to sound like a nanny about all this, but it would be criminal to let an important story like this be buried in fluff.

Let's please stay on topic!

Some Handy Links

Robbie Williams’ Sightings FAQ (Common questions here.)

BTS: Robbie Williams Music (Music discussions here.)

Thanks for your assistance in keeping this thread on topic.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
one more question and i think i am done with this thread, interesting (erhumm, cough cough) but too big now

how do you feel about it then? this whole thread and the reaction? what you expected or a bit of a let down?
and do you visit many other ufo type forums apart from ATS? not asking you to name them of course , just curious ([/me sees 1000's googeling chrisonabike]

cheers

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

To those who do not believe, even in the possibility, you have a problem worse than mine. To those who believe, think about the possibility of being skeptical. Always skeptical. It keeps the mind open to explanations

There are more things in heaven and earth ... etc.

Love, peace and prayers

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

interesting.

my ears pricked up when I was listening to 'the warning' from the same album.

I wonder if his music has caused similar effects for him.

I doubt Robbie mixes in the circles as Trent though...

Would be interesting to find out though.

It all comes back to...SOUND

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by ceekay

I think thats a good idea..And I'd be prepared to give the song away for free..But I'll see what the boys think..

Well, what about a new album filled with these frequencies. Then maybe we get a Close Encounters of the Third Kind concert
Just kidding, dont know if ya seen that movie but in there they communicated with aliens via musical tones, and ive read somewhere the movie is based on true documents. So in my view its seems very credible trhat the lights you saw indeed were connected to the song.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
For Chrisonabike, anywayyyyyyyy look at SpaceBot and Matyas's Comments they are similar to what it could be, as said I am not sure you read any of those messages if you are ADHD like me a sentence is enough unless you are hyperactive everyready bunny,

but they are relevant or could be relevant to you, as I had similar experience with GeordieRacer (which got lost in the fog of posts) and they explain my theory but also refer to your experience too, I'm off too, Geordie is coming on and going to break my internet connection...AGAIN! Only on this website for some reason?

Also
Springer has a message Re: Frequencies among other things Ive asked him to pass on. Lakers (youre sooo LA hahaha, I had friends out there from UK who converted to Lakers soooo fast *mentally converting you to NUFC*) Anywayyyyy and Hull? I agree with Geordie and thats as rare an occurence as an Eclipse!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As an afterthought to my earlier post, it may not be the actual notes or tones of the music itself. It could be due to that state generally described as "getting into the music" that triggers a hightened awareness that allows greater perception.

This would be akin to, but not exactly like meditation, In meditation, generally, one is calming the outside influences, whereas when listening to music in a certain euphoric state, we are actually reaching outward to "feel" the meaning and depth of the music.

Perhaps the mental state of striving to attain a certain closeness to the music opens us to a closeness to other things?????

Edit because i can't speed type.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

could certain notes/sounds not create a certain physical state?

I have seen one band - Sunn 0))) whose music put put me in a completely trancelike state. They use a lot aof sub bass frequencies and harmonics.

I think it's definitely something to do with the sound.

perhaps the frequencies interfere with the cloaking technology of our own craft and UAV's???

[edit on 18-5-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Well yeah, Tonal qualities are use in many things, Voodoo/Santaria/Meditation I mean look at buddhists they have singing bowls, Voodoo use drumming techniques as to Native Indians, there is power in music, if used correctly look at how many people meditate to music by bands like Enigma. and Vocal Tones are according to scientists and millions online that it raised DNA strands bringing us back to our (true) potential, soooooo look at the whole Aum/Om chanting if you get many people to do so it creates a certain vibration that affects the chakras (I used to do healing/reiki and all that blah...hahahaha)
So that on this thread is kind of right in that respect, anyway I am off Geordie's bugging me. Laters Alligators (lets bring that back!, Sound as a Pound, Champion, Mint hahaha)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I think the point is that someone who is very much in the public eye has got the balls to stand up and say - I saw this.

To me that is a sign that they want answers, and let's be honest, having someone of Robbie's standing can only further our cause in proving that we are not just a bunch of paranoid wierdos as well as helping him come to terms with an experience I'm sure he finds it hard to talk about.

With respect to your drugs/alcohol point, how many pilots/military/radar operators have reported sightings? Were they all on drugs?

You talk about the whole celeb culture. By bringing up drugs and alcohol, aren't you just buying into press conceived notions and stereotypes?

MSP

Pls ignore - previous post deleted

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is the last time it will be stated that Rob has already said there were no drugs or alcohol involved in either sighting.

If all you want to do is cry about "celebs" and accuse the man of being stoned or drunk please go find another site to do it on, it will not stand here.

If you want to discuss the TOPIC, Rob's sightings carry on, if you want to bemoan the "celeb centric society that is ruining us all" please go find another website as that isn't worthy of ATS either.

It's simple, if people were as interested in "Mrs Jones' " sighting as they are Rob's then Mrs Jones would have a thread banging 40 pages of replies. That would be GREAT too!

The reality is that millions of people are interested in Rob's life and what he has to say about it relative to the UFO phenomena. I have assured him that he will be able to participate here with the FULL protection of ANY ATS member and that's just EXACTLY what's going to happen here.

Going forward ALL off topic, snide posts will be deleted and the member warned and fined mucho points. I grow weary of typing these "enforcement posts" and because of that this is the last "warning".

Please do carry on in a civil and ON TOPIC discussion to your heart's content.

Springer...

[edit on 5-18-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good call, sir.

I don't know why I'm being so English tonight, but it feels good...LOL

Anyway, I think we all really need to focus on sounds and frequencies here to move this on...

I think if we do some collective digging we will find some useful stuff.

I'm off to google land so will post what I find when I get into work tomorrow - assuming I still have a job. Damn you, OFSTED...

Extralien - fab thread...need to think about it though

worth checking out people in relation to sounds and disguise etc...

I don't think it's off topic

Extralien's thread

peace,

MSP

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

I saw once a documentary, really dont remember by whom and what it was called, about how shamans might have used certain sounds to induce altered states of consciousness to see spirits, talk to them, have out-of-body experiences and so on. Might that have something to do with the "Arizona" song and the lights chrisonabike and his friends saw? I mean maybe not the music itself made those lights "curious", but just put the guys in the right state of mind to attract and see those lights, whatever the lights were. On the other hand, there was an electrical storm going on at the same time, so im thinking ball lightning? Also the black light might have been something electrical, related to the storm? Im not trying to be a skeptic here, just trying to look at all the possibilities...
Anyways, i think the next step would be to investigate more into "Arizona", to see if it can really trigger paranormal events. That would be a little scary, but interesting!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
jimbo999- Springers post above explains the reasons why yours was removed,

Now back on Topic,

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi Robbie,

How do you feel the Jon Ronson documentary portrayed you?

My overall impression of it was the suggestion that you had 'exchanged' your fascination - or obsession with the media and the press with a fascination in UFOlogoy (or whatever it should be called) - in other words, you displaced one obsessive/compulsive behaviour with another.

Do you think, overall this is a fair representation or comment (either by myself or the documentary) , or am I misrepresenting the documentary or Jon Ronson's opinion of your experiences and beliefs? Or is it just inevitable that suggesting any interest in this subject matter leads to accusations of being a fantasist?

Cheers,

Dannyboy.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
reply to post by jimbo999

I think the point is that someone who is very much in the public eye has got the balls to stand up and say - I saw this.

To me that is a sign that they want answers, and let's be honest, having someone of Robbie's standing can only further our cause in proving that we are not just a bunch of paranoid wierdos as well as helping him come to terms with an experience I'm sure he finds it hard to talk about.

With respect to your drugs/alcohol point, how many pilots/military/radar
operators have reported sightings? Were they all on drugs?

You talk about the whole celeb culture. By bringing up drugs and alcohol, aren't you just buying into press conceived notions and stereotypes?

MSP

Pls ignore - previous post deleted

Actually, no - I disagree. Robbie WIilliams brings no credibility to the UFO phenomenon or ATS either, to be frank.

Cops and radar operators? I would hope not - that's my whole point; they DO have credibility, at least in the mind of the gerneral public at large.

Stereotypes? Nope, not at all. I personally know many people far, far more famous than Robbie - I would never stereotype someone in the biz - that would be stupid on my part - as I'm in the same biz too
- I simply don't think music celeb endorsements will help legitimize either ufos or ATS...

J.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join