It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Thanks for the reply,

I'm not saying legitimise necessarily, just make people realise that its not just people living in fields in the middle of nowhere who drink way too much moonshine.

Does that make sense to you?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And there is one other point I failed to mention. While we are talking about heightened states of awareness, sound vibrations, interdimensional portals, etc., there is the time of day and date that is highly relevant...

Because the music of the spheres within the houses of heaven are part of our existence.

Can anyone provide the information of the positions of the hevenly bodies at this exact time? Then they could be matched with the sacred mathematics...

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
chrisonabike......this a quote from your original post written by Springer...

we came in off the balcony after the lightening had just missed us and were stood back in my studio, when, out of nowwhere, (and everybody that was there saw this) a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window.

A question regarding this if thats ok. The "black strip of light" you describe, you say it was about 20ft. I know you said you only saw it for a matter of seconds, but did it at any point appear to pass through anything in the studio?

I'm trying to guage a feel for what the studio is like, 20ft is pretty long, and although it was just a few inches wide, thats still something that is pretty big to be passing through a room. Then again, the studio might be big and spaceous enough to accomodate this.

Was there anything in the strip of light's path? You did'nt mention anyone touching the light, so i take it no-one did, but if it hit anything as it went through the room, did it react differently in anyway?

What i'm getting at, is that if no-one touched it, and it was not obstructed by anything in the room as it passed through, there is still a chance that this light beam was in fact a solid mass......is that right? So even if it looked like a beam of dark light, thats still just your opinion, and it could be something solid.

Either way, we would still be left with a 20ft rod or similar passing through your studio, which is just as weird lol and probably something that would encourage me to fill my shorts!

I must admit to finding this intriguing.
Mainly because of the fact that this thing passed so close to you guys. If it was alien in origin, that would be classed as quite a rare encounter i'd imagine.

Should it ever happen again, do you think you'd try and interact with it, maybe by way of touching it? Easy question to ask i guess, but you'd probably be rooted to the spot again.

Have you taken any steps so that you can record any possible future sightings? Do you keep a camera nearby now?

Thanks,

CX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

ENOUGH!

If you want to discuss whether celebs are good, bad or indifferent for Ufology or ATS... START A NEW THREAD.

GET IT?

LAST WARNING.

Springer...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
'Whats the frequency Chris?'

You said you found it on an F note? I'm pretty dumb with frequencies and notes I need to go Googling for which synth keys play which frequency so which one of these was it in your track?

UT – 396 Hz
RE – 417 Hz
MI – 528 Hz
FA – 639 Hz
SOL – 741 Hz
LA – 852 Hz

I have a frequency generator but you know its all sine waves... unless ylike white noise and saw buzzing etc.. isnt quite what I had in mind.

Peace

Edit to add I also have some music production software and on screen synthesizers.. so I can maybe get to play the musical notes myself..

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Good thinking sir.

I doubt it was a pure note tho...

Probably a specific combination of things which might become clear looking at the sound visually as opposed to a straight sine wave

Anyway - white noise rocks....

:-)

peace MSP

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Yeah I am really confused with this area I need it laid out for me straight.

I know sine waves trip you out anyway with some headphones... they even made 'mind machines' based on them, 'binauarial beat' n flashing lights etc... still got one buried in a box somewhere.. haha....

Christ going off topic slightly.

Ok Im gone.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

I've a hunch there is a match between frequencies and the position of the celestial bodies, even the direction of sighting. Messages like this have occurred before, recall the hexagon the critters formed on one of the STS videos?

I believe timing is crucial for portals to exist, otherwise we would be living in chaos (not that we are already)?

Very intriguing to look into IMO

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Your experience was very interesting; we’re very interested in ovnis.
We don't know if you are interested in hearing some histories, but we would love to tell you our own experience. It happened last year in Cordoba (Argentina) when we were on holidays. We haven't told this to anybody yet, so you're the first to hear our story.
We were trekking with some friends in the Uritorco hill when we heard a strange noise, but we decided to continue without saying anything. Anyway, we looked at our friends and we saw in their faces that they have heard that noise.
We continued climbing as if we didn't heard anything when a strange light appeared in front of us. We can't remember exactly how it was but it was like a white ball which bewildered us. It stayed around us just for a moment and then it went away. We and the rest of the group were in silence and shocked.
Well, that was our experience. We were really startled and we decided to investigate more about UFO's, and when we found out that you were doing investigations and you have seen aliens, we motivated ourselves more because we are your fans (but we don’t wanna bother you, we just want to share our experience with you) and we are very happy because of having this interest in common with you.

Hugs and kisses from Argentina,
We miss you and we'll never leave you

admin edit: Removed plea for attention and email addresses, it's certainly not wise to put your email address on a huge site love.

[edit on 5-18-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
removed for content.

Please discuss the topic and NOT the OP!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

I agree with that as it gos.. and the planets have their own frequencies too.. and humans.. each of us must have our own note, and we are all a bit offkey trying to get on key and make a melody of life.

But things are speeding up too.. there dont seem to be enough hours in the day anymore... earth has speeded up since the old scale of tones... so if earth used to spin at 7.6 Hz but now its like 13Hz [I heard and need to verify -- anybody help me?] I vaguely understand why these are called 'lost' frequencies? An old C wouldnt be todays C .. its moved somewhat? shifted forward... hmmm..

Were all like keys on a piano.. and all of creation is music.
hehe...

Edit - Now re-reading the solfeggio article on redice I had totally forgotton a lot apparently.

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

hey andy,well i can tell you what i wearing...1966 world cup winning blue top with a black vest that says...des is god...I guess he liked Angels..though i can't remember

Why did he say he was wearing a blue top when every Englishman knows that the English team wore RED on that day in 1966?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
And there is one other point I failed to mention. While we are talking about heightened states of awareness, sound vibrations, interdimensional portals, etc., there is the time of day and date that is highly relevant...

Can anyone provide the information of the positions of the hevenly bodies at this exact time? Then they could be matched with the sacred mathematics...

I can if I can please have the exact time for the sightings. I read in one post that one sighting was approximately 5 months ago but an exact date would be necessary. Time is helpful but not absolutely necessary.

Oh, by the way. It would be really cool if we could find similarities in the astrological charts for individuals who have UFO sightings repeatedly. Anyone who cares to participate in this highly unscientific study go ahead and send me your birth details on U2U and the dates for your sightings. I'll start a new thread for this.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey Rob (Chrisonabike),

Could you elaborate on your experiences when you rented Dan Akroyd's house? Were they also similar to your other encounters?

Thanks

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

i post this message already but under anonymus but now inscribe to the site i prefer to post it again to be sure that you read it .

i took this picture recently , las vegas end april 2008 , sometimes the nature do the strange thing and you can see it with this nice picture took by me , only one cloud in the blue sky this day and the only one cloud had a strange form , it 's not a science fiction picture , we did the full gasoline in the station out of the city las vegas , when i saw it , to show you also that all we see are right as this case of cloud with his strange form , now beteen what we see and what it is right .. i know that the human imagination is big and it's not difficult to imagine when you see that that they can be there .. isn' it ?

other question not only ask to mr chrisonabike ( strange pseudo )
do you know a person very know in the nasa and space domain call
MARTINE ROTHBLATT ..she is a brain , a genius person who work for the nasa , a very importtant person known in the world , you search write in name on google and you will see and she is the producer executive of a movie comming in late 2008 call " the singularity is near " a true story about the futur write by ray kurzweil. there are a internet site about it , but for me you have heard about this woman because you had received a letter about this there are some weeks now , a possibility to have answer at all your questions that you asked about space , ufo , strange phenomen about your story even ...have you received it and have you took contact ?

Thanks to answer me as soon have the time

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join