It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
I think its strange that you mention band wagons? which one am I on?

I always thought appearing on Live8 at the same time as a comeback was suspicious. But again, I'm a cynic.

But i think it best to be skeptical all the same...

In the case of this thread, yes it is. If you stayed anonymous and did not mention your member name you'd be avioding sceptical questions (and attacks by others)

I'm not above your suspicions but then Again niether are you mine...all the best either way...

You have suspicions of me?

Sadly, I am neither MI5/MI6 or apart of the British media.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

sorry, guy.. but now we're at the limit, i think!
you saw a light, and now we're discussing about it!
other people have had similar experiences.. but not me!
so i'd like to understand anything about it, but i think chris is feeling strange today....

link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

No nothing i can remember mate..No TV's Just a ruddy big black stripe that came in and went out.....

link   

Correct..Robbie initially seemed to think it lasted a second or two but one of his buddies, mekanik81, said it only lasted a nanosecond. So i was wondering if it did effect the retina at all. But would seem no and the difference is just in the recall.

and Robbie..Thanks for answering.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

All of the guys saw the black object at the same time.... so did all of them look at the screen at the same time and then all experience the same thing afterwords - highly unlikely!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

original email from Robbie Williams
It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times.

Dear Rob!

I know, it was asked several times – but again:

It seems, you had a lot of time in between the several appearances – why didn’t you made photos of it? I know there’s at least always a pretty good mobile close to you!

I believe, that you saw what you tell us – but I ask myself this all the time!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, Rob and Cthulhu,

Well perhaps that's that idea out the window.

It's confusing this one...LOL

How about the unusual sounds/frequencies/instruments angle?

Anything to work with there do we think?

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch

Anyone who seriously thinks that aliens swooped down to Robbie Williams' house when they heard him playing a song about aliens...well I don't want to offend anybody. Let me just say that I find it highly unlikely. Not that I'm saying chrisonabike is lying, because I doubt that he would be, I find it infinitely more likely that there is another explantion. Maybe you were so into the song and had aliens on the brain that your mind was playing tricks on you.

Is there not such a thing as coincidence? People see ufo's whilst out looking for them, is it coincidence, luck or are they all talking rubbish?

I think it's far too easy to call BS when it has'nt happened to you personaly. Far harder, but way more interesting is to try and find out what it really could have been.

CX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If I think about that what happened to chrisonabiky and his friends. I just think that may we are the aliens. I mean "they" are maybe here all the time in a form we cannot see. Perhaps they`re watching us and also do this what we`re doing now?
And perhaps they also try to communicate to us.
Like this whistle for dogs.... understand? they can hear it.....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ceekay

I'm saying that sometimes that effect can happen when you catch something out of the corner of your eye.

I've had it happen to me and a few buddies when loosely watching TV and chatting - we get retina burn or whatever it's called.

Then again, we're odd like that so we actually discuss it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Mate

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi Rob or Chris,

I have a few questions for you.

1.)
How has your belief in UFOs had an effect(if any)on your religious beliefs?

2.)
Being an American myself, I know that we are very skeptical about any belief in UFOs. Our government seems to always have an answer to what people see and percieve to be UFOs. Do you believe that what people are seeing could be government or military related.

3.)
I've read FEEL. (Yes I am a fan.) It is written that you tend to get bored quickly. Is this study of UFOs something you are dedicating yourself to completely? (Sorry like I said I'm American and we are very cynical
)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
One of the things that has so far not been considered in relation to the music is that the effect was not on the "UFO" but on RW and his friends.

Considered in this light, UFOs could be buzzing about unseen, cloaked or whatever, and it was the music, perhaps certain tones or frequencies, that opened the perception of them to those emmersed in the music.

Such a thing would explain the reports of people seeing UFOs from their cars, yet other people on the same road seem to show no reaction, as if they saw nothing. It could be that there was a certain tone played in the vehicle that caused those who heard it to be more perceptive, while other cars had different sounds that did not match the needed pattern for recognition to take place.

Not saying that this is so, just passing along an idea that occurred to me. If this was true, then such a song as "Arizona" might have a chord, or combination of chords, that increased mental awareness in the listener/participant.

Maybe that song needs to be made after all.

link   
Deleted for content.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by NGC2736]

link   

Originally posted by Heidi1823It seems, you had a lot of time in between the several appearances – why didn’t you made photos of it? I know there’s at least always a pretty good mobile close to you!

I believe, that you saw what you tell us – but I ask myself this all the time!!

Please read back two or three pages because he has already answered this.

No i'mm not making a one liner post! i'm saying people ned to take the time to read through the thread.

[edit on 18/5/2008 by Floh]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello Rob/Chris.

Would you like to actually like to meet them, the beings behind the UFO phenomenon? It may sound like an obvious question to answer, but I believe that most would not believe it is possible to do so, or even know how to, and would settle for the safer option of just seeing a UFO.

Also have you given any thought as to what types of beings could have been behind your encounters? I always had a particular interest in the Blonde type beings for some reason, perhaps from seeing 'The Village of the Damned' as a child. I just had a thought that Elvis Presley who had an interest in UFO's, and had sightings over his own home, was actually blonde haired... perhaps he was not of this earth, he certainly looked the part. I read an interesting article about Elvis, and a mysterious blue light over his families house when he was born

Kate Bush is really into UFOlogy, along with David Bowie, have you had the opportunity of discussing this subject with them? Cheers.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been asked but did you feel as if the "Black light" was intelligent and observing you as if it had a mind of its own?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

That is exatly what I'm trying to get at...something in the sounds may have caused this.

I don;t know what, but it's definitely worth looking into a little more.

could we find out what the frequency range is? Any spikes?

Just another angle, as I say.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hey Chrisonabike, dont know if you had read anything from me or Geordie but I think someone like Stuart Wilde might be able to shed some light on what you saw, Possibly

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Mate.my only suspicion of you is that you seem to take some kind of pleasure from percieved character defeacts of others..After all you have stated in a away that my lack of credibility made you smile...That alone would make me suspicious of your character..Yes there was an album out after live 8?so? there was going to be any way..I put 1 album out every 18 months for 10 years...Its not my fault Bob Geldolf wanted to save the world that month...Can you let me know for the next time how long i should wait before releasing something after a charity event...I haven't read that rule yet...But good luck on your quest for the truth.....all the best

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join