It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80

3.The sunbed sighting seems to be an earth based craft. In your situation could you believe the media have invested in high technology from the government to enable them to obtain risky pictures to enable more profit and power?

I'm sorry but are you actually asking if the craft he saw may have been Government sponsored Papparrazzi??

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi Rob!!!

Just want to let you know that i was not a fan of your... but after you signed up here at ATS and i noticed few of your posts i am really impressed dude!!!

I never thought celebrities are courageous enough to sign up on a public forum and make direct communication with members, but you did and that really impressed me now i officially declare to be your Fan

Cheers!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello Robbie (if I may call you that).

I'm sure, if you look at this thread again, you'll clearly see there's a ton of them asking questions so will not read every post but, if you're reading this, I have a point of view.

My main question to you would be this. How much do you really want to know about these sightings? I myself witnessed a UFO many years ago, but I just think of it as being an unidentified object, not alien spacecraft. I'm not interested in knowing if it was or wasn't alien, I just think it was cool I got to see something very strange, it's a cool life experience, and I find comfort in that, know what I mean? I believe in UFOs and aliens for sure, but I don't know if I positively absolutely have to see one face-to-face and have it confirmed as such. Would it change me, seeing as I believe it already? Do I need my belief confirmed? Once my belief is confirmed, will I stop looking for them and not think about it anymore? Is it just a box I need to tick in someway, something to help me move on? I think about this many times, but haven't come down on one side or the other yet, but I do enjoy learning about it and seeing others experiences. I'm enjoying the journey of knowing more about UFOs that I don't think I need to reach the final destination, I think it might be anti-climatic.

If you absolutely have to know, and the song seems to make them come out, how about trying it again and taking a picture and then seeing what others have to say and can determine, that might help.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Great to hear someone like you opening up, and spilling the beans regarding your sights. At least you weren't alone to see this abnormality by yourself. I've think it's kinda cool, that your "new low-flying friends" liked the tunes you were playing. Even I think it's great to know, that they got rhythm. Which makes me wonder, if they can break-dance, or at least do a desent moonwalk.
Now I've lived in L.A, and there's no way that the light you all saw, can be excused by LAPD choppers. When first they switch on the contact, and the searchlights come on, you hole studio would have been lit up. There's a reason they call them "suns".
I'm more interested in that strange black stripe, only a few inches wide, coming through the door, and then passes through the studio and through a closed window. That would have scared the piss out'a me. Again you weren't alone when seeing this. It kinda reminds me of the movie "The Abyss", you know where the water takes on a "personality", and moves through the halls and doorways, but when cut off from it's main source, it collapses and falls apart.
The doorway from where this black stripe came from, where does that hallway start, or where does it lead to.? I mean , were there anything interesting from the place you think it originated. Maybe not interesting stuff ordinary people would think of. Instead try to think as a completely other entity, maybe that'll give you a clue.
Anyhoo dude, I'm just glad that you didn't have to deal with this alone, causing you to loose the rest of your marbles. We need you around, because lots of us really dig your tunes.
I'll be looking forward to hearing more about this puzzle with the black stripe.

[edit on 04-23-2008 by Topspike]

[edit on 04-23-2008 by Topspike]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

"I was facing Sunset Strip lying on a sun lounger about 11.30 at night in the yard of a hotel I was staying at."

I was just curious. Was your sighting in 2003?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hey everyone! This is really exciting. Robbie, i have to say, even if many others have done it here too, i think its really brave of you to share your experience. Plus you need all the positive feedback you can get since i bet the press will eat you alive... Well, here, im sending you some good thoughts

P.S. Will we hear that song you re talking about any time soon?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Yes, the select few who control the media control the world.
And were force fed pictures of celebrities until we become addicted to them
which is a way of control, to keep our minds from wandering.

And seen as the public want more of what is force fed to them, to keep our appetites hungry they could employed new devices to capture images which would usually be deemed impossible to get.

Of course this is only part of the mind control they employ, but just stand back and look at the western world today. Its glossy magazines criticising people we don’t know in negative ways, for our "enjoyment”. Its brain fodder for zombies and its additive, that’s why they do it and ruin innocent peoples lives in the process (fat, ugly, too skinny…. these magazines and news papers are complete contradictions and bully’s).......So to answer your question – Could the craft be government sponsored Paparazzi I’d say in the world we live in YES it could be.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I was facing Sunset Strip lying on a sun lounger about 11.30 at night in the yard of a hotel I was staying at.

Sorry, I thought I was logged in when I replied, but it posted as anonymous.

I was just curious. Did your sighting occur in 2003? Around this time of year? I ask because I was having some very vivid experiences around that time. I remember also during that time seeing you on TV dancing with a cane in your hand and having an overwhelming sense of... I dunno, maybe like a deja vu feeling or some sort of "familiar" feeling. I had never seen or heard of you before that.
Also, on top of the hundred other unexplainable things going on during my "encounters", a pod of whales beached a few blocks from where I was living in Florida. Another strange coincidence?

Have a bright and shining day all!

[Mod Edit - fix quote tags]

[edit on 16/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My hats off to Mr.Williams.

He must of known the utter trash that would be written about him when all this came out, ATS itself is still popularised as a site for nutjobs instead of the serious discussion that occurs here. Afterall that's what skunkworks is for right, the nuttier pieces.

It takes some bravery to come out knowing you'll be ridiculed, i'm not sure i could do it.

So on to his sightings, well the quality comes from the multiple witnesses. It's very hard for multiple people to experience the same hallucination, the song one is i admit very odd, so i'm going to put that down to coincidence, a big one. It's such a strang account with the lightning, but i am guessing it's verifiable, structural damage to the balcony and the witnesses.

Well again my thanks and respect to Mr.Williams for coming out with his experiences.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Hey Yeti !!! Quality lyrics.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hey Robbie aka chrisonabike,

It's great to see that you have decided to post publicly here on ATS... I hope the press are'nt too harsh on you... stuff em'... they are all a load of immoral vultures anyway!

I have been reading through this thread all day and your sightings are very interesting, it would be great to get to chat about them further with you.

anyways just a quick message...

p.s well done to Stoke getting into the premiership! I'm a Birmingham City fan (unfortunately).

Resentedhalo.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Amazing account, especially with the back and forth with the music, so Close encounters of the 3rd kind, really cool. The lightning strike seems a bit scary, I wonder if those who were there felt it was "playful" in any way. But how can a bolt of lightning near your feet seem playful? heh.

anyways....

I'm not up on British music stars, or television stars, but the name Robbie Williams did ring a bell with me.

Can anyone verify if this is the same guy who went on Derren Browns show-(now that brit I DO know, he's a real pisser, love his magic)-and had huge metal needles, more like spikes put through his arms?

Because IF this is the same guy, the guy I saw seemed very down to earth and UNLIKE most of Derrens Browns subjects didn't seem to take well to a forced handshake hypnosis, or even a good 4 minutes of hypnosis before the spikes were inserted, you could see the guy was in a good deal of pain.

So this leads me to believe (again if this is the same guy), he is not easily fooled by manipulation, mind tricks ect, and seemed to have a very level, clear head. So it would make this account all the more credible, imo. But again it was a Derren Brown show, so who knows what was acting, and what was real......

I'm pretty certain it's the same guy. But if someone who would know for sure could verify this, i'd be greatful. thanks.

Again, amazing account , starred and flagged for sure.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Ah, thanks brother! That was thought provoking! But I'm happy that I got ya seeing through them bees eyes at least!
And that was pretty interesting too!

Cheers!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
.....Any time i've attempted to post as my self on any site..It always goes T!TS up for one reason or another.....

One of the benefits of fame eh?

Fortunately you'll just be labelled as a nutty tinhatter like the rest of us

I'm pretty sure Springer n the boys will keep things under control though..

I'm interested in the 'Black light' too.. did it seem to have any 'depth' to it.. like 3d if you know what I mean.. or just as a 2d 'shadow'.

Did it have an 'Outline'? like a border of light or even darker 'light'?

Did you notice if any of the studio electronics were messed up afterwards?

Was there a temperature change as it occurred?

Did it leave any impressions on items it was cast upon?

Thanks in advance.. T...

(Oh yeah...When are you next at the 'Irish Village' for a beer?)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Welome to ATS chrisonabike! ;-)

thats an Intresting account indeed,

The Balls of light caught my atention....

I saw somthing too what you described. right here in Manchester!

I'd been painting my room and had the curtains off the wall it was at night and I put my paint away n got in bed facing my large window.

a Largish ball of light looking quite solid but with a fuzzy haze around it moved across the sky from the right it moved in a straight line but planing up n down ever so slightly. I thought meteorite? but then it aproched a small coud and stopped dead behind or in it. for at least 40 seconds!!

then another one came from the same location but a lot faster, I judged this to be around 500mph.

and came to the same cloud. then they both proceeded to move out to the left of my view. at a steady speed. and off into the horizon.

does this sound like the balls of light you saw??

thanks in advance

take care bud.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello Robbie,

I took it upon myself to look you up and I came to a video of you singing Angels.

I must say this old Grandma was impressed. The song bought tears to my eyes at the end of the song, it was powerful to me.

Just watching you I could sense a good soul and you use it to help others but I think you already know that don't you.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Amazing account, especially with the back and forth with the music, so Close encounters of the 3rd kind, really cool. The lightning strike seems a bit scary, I wonder if those who were there felt it was "playful" in any way. But how can a bolt of lightning near your feet seem playful? heh.

anyways....

I'm not up on British music stars, or television stars, but the name Robbie Williams did ring a bell with me.

Can anyone verify if this is the same guy who went on Derren Brown?

Yeah that was him

I just hope some of the other high profile people who post here on ATS would do the same as Robbie has done, confirmed that he posts and subsequently discussing these subjects openly... in my opinion it can only lend some credibility to the ideas posted here and then prehaps the mainstream will stop mocking what they don't currently understand.

Resentedhalo08.

[Mod Edit - Fix quote tags]

[edit on 17/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think that it is very cool to have a celebrity like Robbie Wiiliams on ATS.
Many years ago, I had a dream in which I saw, hovering above my house, a black square object with yellow stripes on the bottom of it. Can´t really remember anything else, because it was so many years ago. But I´m sure it was just a dream and nothing sinister.

Regards, Kortben
Denmark.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, RW. In a way this is your introductions thread, so here's my usual links to help you better adjust to how things work:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest reading these, as it will help you navigate the ATS landscape and understand the "dos" and "don'ts" here.

Feel free to stray off of this thread when you have time, as there is a lot of interesting information, along with a fair amount of BS, in many threads here. And rest assured, I for one will not tolerate your being "bashed" over your celeb status. (There's no T&C rule against members "gushing" over celebs, so deal with that on your own.
) I'm not a fan, (likely just to old), but you will be accorded the same level of "safety" to post as any other member, so no need to stay under Marks wing here.
I encourage you to visit all the forums and say what's on your mind, within the rules of the T&C of course.

So have fun here. I look forward to all of your future posts.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by budski

My circle of friends is quite small and most of us share the same thoughts about the unexplained and i know its probably naive of me but i thought most people think the same way to ..there or there abouts...And you know what maybe we are mad. But i do think a life without some kind of magic would be a bit boring...

look this is what i think about this phenomenon:
not the music draw the attention to it, but the things you where thinking. the music made you and your friends level up your brainwaves.. this way you "sent an S.O.S." out in the universe..
since you attract/generate a more intense signal if you combine your thoughts with others (your thoughts to my thoughts) and that way, cause you all liked this song very much and all had very brave/good feelings in ONE WAY, something came through another dimension TO YOU.
i would rather say it is something from another dimension than from outer space.. so to speak.
and i wouldn't try to get these happenings in-line with physics but more in the way that it is happening all inside and around us (around in the meaning the people around us).
you dont have to be afraid of it nor runfrom it.. it comes when you open your mind. be happy that you have such an attraction (not only to those female/male pupils on earth [our material dimension]) on beings that exist just in form of light.

the way you describe the traveling of the ray of black light, it sounds like they were makling some "scans" to preserve such nice frequencies for the audience on other places.. for time is relative, and your swinging frequencies have travelled quite a distance :-)
think positive (like in your good songs, dont imitate and be yourself). if your done, i mean, have said all that you had to say - move on to new "coasts".
on a good day, maybe you meditate in the way you thing it serves you well and try to make a connectiuon through your mind. better - try it together with your friends. it will lighten you up. from inside to out.
regards,
redoxnornexus

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join