It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Good luck to him... But if he is intersted in posting in here maybe setup a fake name so you can dodge the kookers

Thats my 2cents

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome aboard RW. The studio sighting was what about 5 months ago, got a date? I cant remember SoCal geography so well, but I'd imagine there should be other witnesses if there were orbs in the sky, so with a date perhaps could correlate with reports to MUFON etc.

Also if there is some targeted interaction this raises some questions, and I'm sure many around here are familiar with the 'bluebeam' scenario. Have you been contacted by any 'officials' before or since these incidents?

edit: MUFON Search page can enter date and location parameters: www.mufon.com...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Spacebot what made you refer to Reich??
reason Im asking is around the time this happened to me and my friend she was researching orgonite and cloudbusting and energy sources, She spent years researching EVERYTHING paranormal and past few years it kept popping up so wrote article on it, editor wouldnt publish it, for stupid reasons, seemingly in the new agers Love Orgone stuff, but Only JUST lately recently she's heard Bad things about it (shes hear now telling me, its 6am so being a Northerner she doesnt make much sence lol) she's been told in past few months that having orgonite in your house or around you is like shining a spotlight on you, its primarily a form of magnitism, people like Don Croft show you how to make cloudbusters etc, which often to those who have them attract black helicopters, Anyway apparently it attracts thunderstorms and whatnot and errrr UFO's, supposedly is Atlantean technology Reich came accross and was arrested for, so she's just freaked when I told her what youd wrote here as at the time that was something she was looking into and its VERY weird and coincidental you mentioned it, BTW Ive no idea what Orgone is except what shes telling me here now but sounds like new age rubbish but after shes shown me a website on her pc im errr confused and kinda curious about it. BTW Sam says Hi to everyone (Imagine Geordie accent lol)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
not to sound pushy, but maybe my question last page got lost in the mix? unless you don't feel comfortable answering...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It is essentially that, the opposite of light. It can get so bright that it blacks everything out.

I don't know how its formed or it's purpose, but I know exactly what you mean when you say black light.

In my experience it grew more intense into a flash of blinding darkness.

Hard to explain but it is wierd, it radiates darkness.

Did the streak slightly dim the room as it passed through?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by seenitall]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It almost seems as if you saw some sort of anti-matter. At least that is the first thing that comes to mind. I saw a silver disc in Los Angeles on March 11 of last year. I was at Greystone manner just North of Sunset and West of Doheny, is this anywhere near where you saw the triangle? That black light you describe is very strange, I wish I would have know you were into this stuff when I worked at the Whiskey at the Sunset Marquis, I would have loved to have talked to you about this. Oh and let me take this opportunity to apologize for busting in the bathroom completely wasted singing "Angels". You were very cool about it.
Not my finest moment. Anyway, I'm very intrigued by this black light you describe. This only gets my mind wondering what different technologies exist that we can't even comprehend, God I wish I could have saw that!

Did it seem like it was distorting the gravity around it at all?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by kleverone]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieRacer
reply to post by GhostR1der

was it smoke like or solid?? sounds like one of the things I saw, but was harder to see straight on than the corner of eye trick

To be honest... it was so 'black' it's almost hard to describe... sort of what i'd expect if I looked at a black hole?! I don't know. It didn't seem like a physical object as such just an absense of anything really.

Not smokey at all, if I were to say it looked like anything earthly - perhaps a large pitch black obsidian marble about the size of the big ones you get..not sure what they're used for in marbles though. It had no surface reflections and what seemed like a jagged aura (could be an optical effect of the eyes though). That's probably the easiest thing for you to imagine what I saw.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I posted a link to this image, but with how hectic it is having someone of a celebrity status, it likely was missed.

here is the image. What it shows is, apparently, a UFO in the green box, and something in the clouds shooting a black beam into the snow over Antarctica. You can see the beam "reflect" off the snow, kicking it up in the immediate area.

Does this provide an analogue to the beam you describe?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Alright that kind of sounds similar to the orby things I saw, saw the orbs before the line though, the orbs (I Think thats what they are) were like blurry balls of black in corner of eyes, very black, but when you looked straight at them as if to catch view they sort of disintegrated then after being wide eyed a bit a black line went from one wall to another as if travelling through walls like a portal but that was straight on and more see through black than solid, but still scary as hell,

you kind of made yours sound like an eclipse mind lol a guy, hes a bit mental mind lol, in Newcastle is well known for UFO's spotting said he see's black lights like what you described black stone looking things in the sky around the Angel of the North, Basically a Giant metal man with Aeroplane wings as arms, Sounds stupid, looks kinda stupid too...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That's rad!

I live in SoCal but have yet to see anything which is lame.

I am totally buying a telescope!

rob you should totally play that song again and try to get a ufo on tape. while watching larry king tonight it made me wish the ufo community as a whole could transition from a more passive observation role to that of one attempting to engagement and interaction.

that prob sounds nuts but if something was here - what would draw them here? they'd obviously have control over how visible they were - altitude, etc. - what are the reasons they make themselves visible?

starred and flagged!

ps - everyone should write larry king show and tell them how rad tonight's show was! more exposure/msm coverage the better!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Robbie William's sightins have been on the news in spanish and english more than once during march. If you google it, you'll find out more. Also, go to youtube and watch the videos.
Good to see a celebrity opening up to these sort of things and wanting to research so much more!
By the way... he has some good lyrics!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Robbie, i was reading about your experience and something came up on my mind, about the black light, not sure, but i think i did read something about "concrete light" or something like that a some years ago, i think it was from someone who claimed a ufo was outside his farm and there was a light that moved all over the place picking things up and he could even hear the stones being picked up and hitting each other, someone else here has heard about that?

For me it sounds as if the light went in searching for something or someone, that would be scary isn't it? did the light just disappeared in the air or did it went out the window?

Something else i can think of this, as music is played lots of stuff happens, magic, electricity, feelings, could it be that this object was "called" or "sensed" what was happening there? which remind me of something about singing on churches and rituals on tribes that sing to the "Gods", ok that went to far, i think that's all for this post...

Kai

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
HEY im sorta in the same situation as you robbie anoyminity is why i havent signed up ive been a longtime reader and follower of ATS and its astounding how many people have the same kind of experience,

Hey man, you can sign up and still have anonymity...just make up a name like maybe....dudeonabike
There are a lot of us and we grow by the day. I think that we are all here already but its just taking a little time for all of us to stand up and say here we are, we believe because we KNOW and we don't care what anyone thinks anymore. Everyone else will find out soon enough. So feel free to sign up and don't tell us who you really are.... I just hate to see people miss out on the best site on the internet by not becoming a member. You think ATS is cool now...wait till you sign up and when you do, send me a U2U and I will make sure to add you as a friend.
Also when disclosure comes you can be one of the first to say " I told you so"

[edit on 16-5-2008 by kleverone]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thats mighty interesting. I tell you what would be super interesting...an ats mix interview haha. Robbie if you read this; Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, its people lke you that we need to come out of the closet about this type of stuff and gotta say I love your music too

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I was just thinking, now that your secret is out and people know your ATS nickname, aren't you concerned about your privacy (concerning the blood sucker tabloids and other trash media) getting a hold of anything posted here?

I'm not going to assume to know you or from Adam or how you would feel about that but I am interested in knowing if it really makes any difference to you.

If so I would suggest the owners let you have another account to post with. One you can have TOTAL anonymity and privacy with.

Just my 2 cents. I can only imagine how little privacy you must get as it is.

Now on to the OP and my question about your sighting.

would you be able to make a rough sketch of what you saw and post it on here?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Francis Bacon

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

no probs buddy have a lovely sleep

Something has gone wrong, Mr Williams. I've had to stay up all night getting completely wasted, and it's your fault, again. It's this black light, you see. I don't understand it, and it's been driving me crazy for the past few hours. What's the deal? Doesn't a light cease to be a light when it becomes black? I'm sure someone has already brought this up but I skipped over everyone's posts because I can't understand them. I see their words, but they mean nothing.

Won't someone please kill me?

You're not crazy, the thing is technically absorbing all light and is itself not emitting any visible light. If you read my earlier post you will see I made a joke about Japanese tourists from the future. This black thing was probably absorbing his image and possible other data, kind of like a futuristic camera. Why else would it need to be absorbing light?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I agree, I think this thing was absorbing light, that would explain the intense darkness. I am still tripping on that a little and wonder how my brain would try to come to terms with what I was seeing. This is certainly the most interesting aspect of Rob's story IMHO.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello Robbie,

thanks for sharing. I understand that ATS may be one of the last places in the world to meet people who dont know who you are

Since we´ve been through your sightings now, I´d have a different question:

How do other musicians and celebs view UFOs, extraterrestrials and cover-ups in general? You dont have to name names, but have you been able to talk to other celebrities about it?

I think you´re "coming forward" might inspire other celebs to follow suit.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I thought I'd take myself out of exile early for this one very special occasion of Welcoming Robbie to ATS! - Hey chrisonabike!

The whole black light thing is quite interesting. Did you notice whether the black light shaded the floor/room below it? Hmm - how do I phrase this... Was regular light (say from the ceiling lights) able to travel through it, albeit a bit dimmer?

Also, did you have a curiosity for these 'topics' before your experiences - were they experiences of a more 'confirming' nature to you? Or were they the reason your now investigating further into the said 'topics'?

Cheers Mate

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Too lazy to log in, sorry...

Any way, read the 9 or so pages, very interesting. I too am a musician, sorry bro, I'm going to google you here in a minute, but this at least is a clean and honest post. I haven't had TV in 6 years so all I've got so far is you like music, golf and soccer.

I've seen what I refer to as "Liquid Light", that illuminated everything, cast no shadows, and was not blinding. That was only about a few seconds, then I can't remember anything, of course. Was up backpacking alone up hwy 4, CA. (1st and last time alone btw) Anyway, it sounds as if you are famous, but being a true artist you also don't care what the media thinks. So, I'm going to have to say that "something" happened to you. Yah, maybe a prank, a punked attemp, who knows. I've been playing for 20 years, and all I've had happen is stuff fall off the walls from playing too loud ;-) I'd really like to hear what a few other posters have asked, is...

How the moment made you feel (scared, curious, freaked, calm) and...

Any party favors floating around that may have made there way into your system, without you knowing of course ;-) Was Eddie Money there? lol!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join