It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Some people don't talk about what they have seen maybe through fear, fear of ridicule and let's face it, if i were to announce to my friends at work that since the age of ten i have bieng seeing these 'objects', i doubt very much they would gather around and want to know details, no, they would laugh and tell me i needed more sleep and to get out more. But the truth of the matter is that i have seen things i can't explain, nor am i mad, then again, maddness comes with a degree of sanity and a dusting of intelligence.
The firtst ball of light folllowed my father home from work early one morning around 3am, he got me out of bed and i sat and watched it hovering above the house, no noise, it was motionless...then when an age seemed to have elapsed it darted off. It was bright blue white light, quite large, that started my questions...what where and why?
I was in my teens when i saw another one, i was getting on a bus at the time, and above me i heard a low rumble, like thunder without a crack, i looked up and saw the most amazing green light i remember standing there in awe of this thing, it was like a semi circle of colour and it was vibrating a very low hum and the light flickered with the vibration, i asked the bus driver if he could see this too....he jjust looked at me as though i was stark raving mad...which made me think maybe i was as he and no one else on the bus saw anything. I started having strange dreams around about this time, connected to my subconcious, who knows? But i dreamt about a craft as though i was in a massive airport waiting room and this huge big black thing would move above our heads and with no noise....it was a huge oblong shape...like i said, dreams are usually thoughts, what you have read, watched, listened to, said processed througout your sleeping period....some are not.
I was in the algarve one year and saw a ball of light, thought maybe it was the wine, that night i dreamt of bieng in a white clinical room, strapped to a metal shiny table, with very small men and a really tall guy with a surgical mask on, they were doing something to the back of my neck....a dream, maybe but when i awoke, i had bruising on the back of my neck. I dont claim anything, i am merley writing what has happened to me....the balls of light, ive seen them many more times only the last time there were about six of them alltogether, still,no sound...then darting around. I have spent years just sat watching the night sky looking for an answer. Im not obbsessive about it, nor am i comfortable with it, im the kind of person that likes to 'know'...and of course there are things out there and here on earth we don't know about, it would indeed cause mass hysteria to people who don't understand the concept of another civilisation out there and who would run in fear to no where with visions of 'mars attacks' in the forefront of their minds.
There is talk of underground chambers....of course there must be, then be it true or not, theres the 'Art Bell' phone call from the guy suddenly without a job at area 51, disscharged a week previous on medical grounds, maybe it was lunacy speaking to Art...or maybe it wasn't and the guy was genuine, either way total transmission was lost and a back up generater kept the radio show going, they guy did say he had very little time to talk as 'they' would triangulate very shortly......something did and zapped transmission.
Not everyone see's these things, objects....why? common sense as to asertain a degree of intelligence and find a logical explaination? or some people are not meant to see them and some just plain are, the reason?....i will let you know as soon as i find out.....

septembersun.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not sure where to start. I remember reading the article in some Sunday Trash paper (I enjoy the tabloids, a bit of sensationalist light relief never hurt anyone..unless you buy into their subjects that is) and found it amusing how people didn't recognize Robbie beneath his beard. A personal question for chrisonabike now - for me, the full beard represents Biblical characters - people who have been touched by God. My grandfather also sports a dashing face-full - so I have no idea where this idea of mine has come from. I am not 'religious' per say, but believe that we can not be a fluke or a bunch of matter exploding into what we know today. If you (or anyone else reading) doesn't believe in God - that's fine because I'm sitting on the fence myself. It's just that my connotations revolve around an idea of a supreme being, or a certain level of open-ness/spirituality. Obviously I can not tar everyone with the same brush - I was just curious as to if your interest in..whatever you want to call this subject - aliens/other life forms/ET's/supreme beings etc had occured or influenced your choice to grow the beard. Maybe it's not in existence now, but it is a thought none the less.

I would not class myself as a fanatic of the paranormal - infact the only reason I signed up here is because someone linked to the topic elsewhere. Believe you me, if Robbie was Rihanna (or Jessica Alba) I'd have been here sooner
But the events leading up to my registration are food for thought.

In August 2007 I went to Turkey for a week and for the occasion, purchased a new book by Greg Isles (24 Hours for reference, great book by the way). I was such a fan that I purchased another of his titles, 'Dark Matter.' I read a chapter or two and gave up as I couldn't concentrate on the book.

A couple of months ago - if that - I watched the Da Vinci Code with my partner and she raved about the book, which I promptly borrowed from her and devoured within a week. I then decided to give 'Dark Matter' another go. The two books reference each other in ideaology(sp) and references to Isis etc. I'm now reading 'Angels & Demons' which in the opening chapters refer to the Illuminati. On registering here, the word I had to type into the box to prove I am human was also 'Illuminati.' I have print screens to prove this.

I guess I have never had a way to channel my ideas or beliefs before - I like to think that perhaps when I die, I am reborn and will live my life over and over again. I haven't decided if I will take the same paths I already have - but this idea would be supported by the idea of parrallel universes, or a 'think-tank.' Perhaps I am a solopsist - perhaps I am God - and this is me searching for answers as to how I began to exist.

Nevertheless, it is all incredibly conincidental (for background info, I love tarot readings, crystal balls and clairvoyents and this will make for some interesting conversation when I next see my reader!).

Now back to the topic - Robbie's experience(s). As easy as it is to laugh off what you saw, claim you're going insane or are throwing yourself back into the headlines before your next album (Britney Spears anyone?) - as long as your are certain, and you believe what you experiences was real - then nobody can take that away from you.

What are you ideas on God, or any form of religion; life itself and what happens when you die. The link between the books and this website is more than a fluke - and someone here can fill in the blanks?

Do you believe in 'other beings' before you have a sighting, or do you encounter something extraordinary and then believe? Could the black with yellow stripes object be linked to wasps or bees? They fly around and cause no harm - just searching for nectar and such. Could it have been searching for something in your lyrics to Arizona? If it appeared on certain words, what were they?

Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Post deleted as no longer pertinent to conversation.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Nice of the guy to spare the time to give us a message or two.

Welcome to the site chrisonabike.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a typical UFO observations..

Brave of Robin to speak up, considering what the lunatic press and media like to do to celebraties who "step out of line" or do or say anything which isn´t the norm. Doesn´t matter who posted it by the way

If you consider how many sightings there have been, sightings which leave no possiblity of "balloons" or "venus reacting with swamp gas" excuses, then its blatantly obious that something is happening which we don´t know about.

Whether these things are Aliens, government experiments, wierd weather anamolies etc is the big question here imo.

As mentioned in the thread I started today, the British Government has released new documents from the 80´s about sightings. This, the Disclosure project and numerous other accounts cannot be ignored.

Whether observed by a pilot, celebraty or some tramp it shouldn´t matter.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
welcome to the site robbie,

interesting account,

we have never met but we have a mutual friend by the way,

take care
snoopyuk

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I hope there are plenty more.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would just like to say that you were great on Mork and Mindy.

Nanoo nanoo.

...um what..ohhh Robbieeeee.
nevermind.....

In that case if you ever need a death metal guitarist in the studio I am your man.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
With Palmdale not to far from where Robbie was, I wouldnt be suprised if it was something of ours! Especially since Lockheeds Skunkworks is out there................ nevertheless mate, a very good description of what you saw!! On my visits to L.A. area the only thing I see is smog..........go figure. Cheers mate,

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ok I had to google the name because quite honestly I had no clue who Robbie Williams was. That being said regardless of who you are.. you get the same critical assessments any of us get.

First sighting.. the absence of sound does make it interesting considering how close it was.
The ball of light.. MIGHT have been heat or ball lightning. We get that in the south and any hot area from time to time. and if it preceeded a storm that could well be what it was. However the timing that it appeared does make it a odd coincidence.

I am not sure I understand that final sighting fully.. did the search lights originate FROM the clouds?

was there sound heard during that time? Helicopters above the cloudline perhaps?

You have some interesting accounts. I look for unexplainable factors when reading a UFO sighting. I honestly find the first acct most interesting for the fact that the craft was silent.

Keep being aware because in my experience some people tend to have repeat visits whereas others will never see anything in their lifetime.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Robbie - or chrisonabike - whichever you'd prefer to be called here,

The first sighting of the black and yellow craft has me baffled - I'm gonna look into it tonight and see what I can dig up though.

In relation to the ball of light, if there was an electrical storm about, I suppose it could be a form of ball lightning, although clearly that doesn't explain the black strip. I must say though that I'm unclear on what you mean by 'black light' - could you or anyone else explain a little more regarding that on.

With respect to the searchlight type lights in the sky, I had a similar experience in at home in liverpool when I saw lights zipping around the skies at about 4 am. It turned out that it was searchlights from Mathew Street that had been left on. So that's a definite possibility even though you say LA shuts down at 2am. Perhaps somewhere could have been having a special event or after party. If you can remember the date it might be possible to look into that aspect.

Anyway, thanks for engaging with us, much respect to you, and I hope that between us all here we can dig something up for you - or at the very least start to make some headway.

One last point to mention - you are amongst friends here and thought there is always a minority of idiots, we are all here for the same thing, ain't we?

Take care bro.

MSP

[edit on 16-5-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi Rob and everyone...

first out of the closet for me too: yup, am an appreciative listener to your music ever since it started back in '92 with that boyband - and yes, there is a reason why I don't call meself a fan but this would go wayyyy off topic.

To the Topic: I never had any sightings, but I do believe and hope in a way that there is intelligent life out there... I mean we would be really lonely if not... and what could we learn from them... and they maybe from us, thus if they are here mankind will seem like children

Tho on the other hand I find it rather scary ... if they are as destructive and full of hate (even of other humans) as mankind... may god or whoever save us from ever being found ..........

My Qs: Were you ever scared of what might be out there?
Or scared of being abducted one day - or do you look forward and hope it will happen?

cheers from good old germany
Angelina

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The way im gonna look at this thread is simple:
Good luck to the fella for "showing-out", he knew as soon as he spoke about it , it was gonna get knocked about, on the net, in papers and on the news, but it seems like he was prepared for that!

And as yet i havent seen some PR officer come on air and say " ahh nah he was only joking"...so, good on ya son!

Listen in my opinion, if you had all the eveidence in the world, i mean say a craft, a body (not talking little green men), and some artifacts, there will always be those out there that will do ther upmost to slander you and your items.

So we 'av just got to keep bashing it about and hope that someday, someone (who will be taken notice of) comes out in the open with "the truth"

SPYMASTER

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

thanks i did the second verse here it is in full

sing along here www.youtube.com...

I sit and wait
does an Alien contemplate my fate
and do they know
the places where we go
when we're in his giant UFO
'cos I've been told
that salvation lets their landing legs unfold
so when I'm lying in my bed
beings standing round my head
and I feel that disclosure is dead
I'm loving Aliens instead

-Chorus-
and through it all they offer me protection
a lot of love and affection
whether I'm right or wrong
and in his UFO
wherever it may take me
I know that he wont scare me
when I come to call they wont abduct me

when I'm feeling weak
and sceptics bash every sighting each week
I look above
and I know ill always see something strange
and as the sightings grow
disclosures gonna blow
when ignorance is dead
-Chorus-

[edit on 16-5-2008 by yeti101]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was reading Rob's (may I call you that? it seems rather personal...) first email and I had goosebumps lol

It's always really exciting for me to read people's experiences about UFO's. I'm a firm believer that we can not be all alone in the universe and I always thought that it would be possible for some other beings to be visiting us.

Obviously I'm cautious about all the sightings... it seems that after so many years, we should have firmer proofs of alien life. But after having an experience myself that I can not explain, I'm always willing to believe.

Nevertheless it was really cool to learn what happened to you Rob and that you are searching for answers. Ignore all the crappy tabloids and mean people that are saying bad things about this interest of yours, what they can not understand they mock, it's very very sad....

Just one question (not sure if it was asked before, if so feel free to ignore it) but do you have an opinion about why was your song making the light appear? I mean do you think it was what, the notes, lyrics? Oh and your mate's views of the event would be lovely too

cheers

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Originally posted by chrisonabike
But i do think a life without some kind of magic would be a bit boring...

Interesting!
It's all things that our logical mind tells us shouldn't happen, but they do. I tend to believe that our consciousness needs to be slightly left of "normal" in order to witness these things -

I do believe that some people are very sceptical to things and others are not, children and animals seem to see more things than we do as Adults because they are an open channel and have not learnt to switch off yet if you like.

I have always believed in the paranormal, i have seen too many things not to believe in it, like spirits.
But I was also one of those that kept quiet.
I also believe that I have seen UFOs once in Ireland and once at my parents home in the UK, which my sister also witnessed, which caused her to freak out a bit and then she started to make excuses for what it was like a low flying aircraft, a bright star (yeah) a satellite even or the fact that she had one glass of wine too many, well i never had anything to drink.
A lot of it is fear of course, but I don't believe we are the only living beings in the universe like some like to think.

The few times I did say something I was made to feel like a freak, or it was just my vivid imagination taking over.

so I keep quiet and surf the web for info and draw my own conclusions.

And if Robbie Williams or any other celeb out there say they saw something why do people have to put them down and make out they have lost the plot, to me it just makes me think of them as normal human beings who see and do the same things as us non celeb people.

But I also understand why they would not want to post under there real name, as their is people out there that would cause havoc on sites.

But I am very glad that Robbie williams has spoke out about this subject and funny how it seems that since he has the papers are now publisling stuff from secret documents that have been found.

I know what I saw and know what I believe and thats all that matters to me.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I look at two threads when I came in from mowing a few minutes ago, and I'm astonished. In the first one someone confidently explains to another member how inactivity of a members account can result in points loss.

I posted and explain that this isn't so, inactivity has NO effect on point totals.

As I posted this to that other thread, I realize that ATS has gotten so big it has it's own urban legends.

Now I find we have a theme song!

Damn, I love this place. I feel like I'm in one of those civilization building games my son used to play. We're building the "ATS Nation" with every post.

Maybe I need to start issuing resident alien permits to all the new anonymous posters we have. Five bucks a pop, and I'm rich.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

that made me laugh, thanks! (the original is better though
)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I'll gladly accept a resident alien permit please...

Gotta be better than the nonsense we're already having to deal with

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

LOL - im sure Rob will laugh too. Hey he may even put it on an album for you

On a seperate note....this is probably the wrong place to post but i want to say, i was beginning to get a little hacked off with ATS. Im fairly new myself on here. I have been reading for a while but never had the guts to post that much at times. I found there to be too many people ready to 'diss' anything you say even if its slightly wrong. The majority are ok, but there are a few (maybe paid by the government??!?) that can go OTT. I was beginning to read more than post a reply to anything.

But last nights posts (uk time) from springer and then chrisonabike revealing himself cheered me up and I thought it was pretty f cool and brave. Im not arsed if anyone thinks negative about what I post or have posted think is a load of toss. Im posting anyway ! We all need to keep posting

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join