It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Ok, sounds very reasonable to me... and I have a theory on this absorbing light.

Name one thing on Earth that absorbs light?

How about a camera lense?

If this thing was absorbing light and possibly collecting a data image of it's surroundings then it has to be a lense of some type. it would also have to transmit the data back to its origin. The shape it took could be relevant to its surroundings.

I guess you could interpret it in a similar format to the monolith from 2001, a space odyssey.

As for the object that seemed to respond to the music, this i find particularly interesting.
From my experience and of other UFO cases, UFO's have apparently interacted or responded to lights flashing. Flashing a 1 million candle power light directly upwards into the night sky was how I attracted the object that gave me a visit at 4am.

There are many other cases of UFO's giving displays of flashing lights. Even to those who do not happen to have any form of light to reply with.

I have a theory on that. It goes along the lines of ET's not seeing us as we see ourselves. I feel it may be possible that they are able to see our auras and this is the reason why they flash their lights. Those who have a close encounter with a flashing object may subconsciously be having a conversation via their pulsing/flashing aura. What the mind thinks, the body reacts. Lights are nothing more than a response to an electrical impulse and as the human body is mostly an electrical impulse of its own, then the theory may be quite in line with fact.

They say the truth is stranger than fiction.

Consider the amount of people who attempt meditation to communicate with other world beings. Then people like me who use flashing lights and pure observation and occasionally camera equipment. Then there are those who, for some reason, seem to be natural subjects of choice for ET visitations.

We may all resonate on different frequencies and give off different pulses of light/energy that act like lightning rods to any passing observer.

Although I've had some form of UFO/alien experiences from a very young age and have seen numerous unknown objects in the sky, I am still left in awe at some of the experiences others have. Robbie's event is something quite extraordinary IMO and really needs a lot more time and discussion for all of us to completely comprehend the experience and the objects.

Some people believe aliens took Elvis... let's hope they have a bit more common sense this time around and let us keep a much admired artist.

Anyway, Rob, get yourself one of those million candle power torches (2 mil or 3 mil if you can get any) and get out into your garden on a clear starry night.
Just keep flashing the light on and off for random periods of time and duration. Whoever/whatever it is knows you are there and light travels pretty fast and it will be seen rather easily from out there. You never know...they just might come back... I believe it worked for me.

I once read that rolling out a load of aluminium foil on a full moon is also effective (shiny side up) it acts a massive torch as the moonlight bounces up off of it out into space... Some think it resembles a body of water to which UFO's are possibly attracted to. ( I think it's the light.... a bit like moths to a flame). Anything is worth trying to establish a return.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Robbie,I listened to your Radio Four programme with Jon Ronson and it was interesting .You did'nt come off as barmy just as someone you wants to learn more.Just ignore the press/media views about you .Who gives a toss about them anyway.It's the same for the rest of us interested in ufo's/conspirary theories we're always going to be labelled as nutters.Other celeb posting here with the journalist friend who's thinking about starting a paranormal show-interesting as me and my buds on another forum are thinking about asking Jeremy Kyle to do a one off special about ufo's etcCoincidentally ,my son ,was an audience member in an episode of Trisha(Goddard)that was being filmed yesterday in Maidstone.The subject of the day was 'My Son has joined the Jedi religion and I cannot Cope',so there could be trend starting of chat shows exploring the unusual-hopefully.Anyway,the upshot was my son Darius,ended up going on the stage and being 'annointed'into Jedism(on national television!)He had to kneel in front of this bloke while he touched him on the shoulders with the light sabre and then my son had to whirl the lightsabre around starwars kid fashion.I think this could possibly be the first Jedi conversion live on TV,love Candyfloss

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey Rob, Just wanted to say good one mate, I hope you enjoy your time with ATS.

Much respect for comming forward about your experiences, they sound absoultley amazing. Should defo get that song posted so we can all try...

Cheers

Sandals 24

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
I once read that rolling out a load of aluminium foil on a full moon is also effective (shiny side up) it acts a massive torch as the moonlight bounces up off of it out into space... Some think it resembles a body of water to which UFO's are possibly attracted to. ( I think it's the light.... a bit like moths to a flame).

As for me, I don't think that explanation would hold much water! You surely don't expect an ET civilization, millions of years ahead of us in technology, to fail to differentiate between reflected light from a body of water and aluminum foil?

Do you know of any instances where UFOs were attracted by a strong light source? But I've heard of UFOs being attracted to and hovering over power lines as this could be a source for their power generation. Like a filling station!

And then, why should they be attracted to light like moths, as you say? I wonder what the connection is?

Cheers!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
hi Rob,

maybe a re-write of your classic "angels" is in order.

I sit and wait
does an Alien contemplate my fate
and do they know
the places where we go
when we're in his giant UFO
'cos I've been told
that salvation lets their landing legs unfold
so when I'm lying in my bed
beings standing round my head
and I feel that love is dead
I'm loving Aliens instead

and through it all they offer me protection
a lot of love and affection
whether I�m right or wrong
and in his UFO
wherever it may take me
I know that he wont scare me
when I come to call they wont abduct me
I'm loving Aliens instead

.. what d'ya think?

sing along here www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by yeti101]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Rob! some cool sightings, thanks for sharing them

I've a similar sighting to the spotlight things you saw. I was about 10 years old, and my older sister and her mate took me to Skegness for the day.
On the way home it was very dark outside, i was chilling in the back seat of the car looking out of the window when i spotted 4 orbs (2 sets of 2). Two were orange two were white, they were making fast jittery movements like two butterflys. At first i thought it was poss a helicopter, but then they started doing these impossible manuvres. It's like they were playing tag or something.
I was totally mesmerised, and it felt like i watched them for ages.
Eventually i could crane my neck no further as they shot off. I didn't tell my Sister until years later, as i didn't think she would believe me, and also at the time it felt like they were just for me!
Anyway she went mental and is still peeved to this day
I continue to search the skies

A couple of months ago my Husband and i went to Salisbury for the weekend and of course visited Stonehenge (the weather was gorgeous, perfect for ufo spotting) The stones were awesome but no damn ufo's

When we got home i was sky watching again and thought i would send out a message (telepathically) asking if i could please see a ufo.About 5 mins later a cloud slowly floated past, it looked like a typical flying saucer with windows and everything!

Maybe we sometimes get what we wish for in unique ways, or maybe they were just taking the @*$$

I guess the ET's really liked your Arizona song, just think of the huge new fanbase you could have, the universe is huge
I would also love to hear it Gary Newmanesque you say? cool!

P.s i can't see your avatar all i see is a little box with an x in it

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Eevee]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread.

I have seen UFOs in Peru, although I am not able to say if they were extra-terrestrial or terrestrial UFOs.

It must be hard being in Robbie's position, since yeah, he is going to take a lot of flack.

But I am sure many of us here have seen UFOs and more, and that we have taken flack albeit in our own social circles and not in public.

So yeah, I hope he does manage to stay grounded and eventually break through the press nonsense and make some profound contributions to this area.

maybe writing a book or contributing to a book would mean he could communicate what he needs to without the distortion of the media lens?

Si

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
sodom
hey Rob, nice story
"a song called Arizona" ???
plz ,plz let us hear this song

all the best from Switzerland, and i f you are tired about bad hotels in Switzerland, we always have e free bed for tourists...
sodom

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Mr Williams on Ats
? Cool. Welcome!

Saw some comments here regarding this not being any different than other peoples sightings reported here on ATS. I disagree with this because (A) most people here are anonymous or semi-anonymous and (B) nobody cares if say, Erik Johanssen in Copenhagen, Denmark gives creedance to the UFO phenomena but the world (obviously) cares if you do

There is not much out there regarding black light in the manner you described. There is plenty on beams of light though, like

www.youtube.com...

The most common pages I find relating to black light (or "black beam") seems to do with chemtrails where it, atleast to me, seems to be mostly shadows of the trail. Although there are some loose reports of seeing dark lines in the sky, objects appearing in them and even elongating "into" them somehow.

Sorry I can't find anything else. Keep us updated if anything new happens.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Robbie have you considered, you may be being used, to project this stuff out into the public. We all know there are plenty behind the scenes that like to control public opinion.

At the end of the day, if you did see something, it was either really there, or was a hologram. Which one, depends on how you percieve reality.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nice one Rob for bringing this to mainstream.....I have never had a UFO experience but have had other experiences that lead me to believe they exist...I often tell my friends/family about UFO's and they just laugh it off....Im glad youve done this because at least its getting some recognition and then the day it gets exposed the people that laugh now will be the nutters.....

PS - Come on Leeds....play off final at Wembey.....one day we will be like Stoke...

[edit on 16/5/2008 by booda]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

You surely don't expect an ET civilization, millions of years ahead of us in technology, to fail to differentiate between reflected light from a body of water and aluminum foil?

Do you know of any instances where UFOs were attracted by a strong light source?

And then, why should they be attracted to light like moths, as you say? I wonder what the connection is?

Cheers!

Hello Mike... nice to hear from you.
I'm writing this now with a small grin on my face... did you read my post?

To explain a bit further, I once read (many years ago in some topic related book) about the aluminium foil idea as it was believed to reflect a large amount of moonlight out to space. The idea was that the sudden appearance of a large illuminated body would bring some interest to passers by as the light is not normally in that location.

This attraction is based on the theory that UFO's normally hide in hills or draw power from them in some way and that it was thought that hills which had lakes or rivers were even more interesting. The moonlight would have reflected off the water surface. The difference in the reflective quality of the two items is, therefore, supposedly a marked difference.

Yes I do know of an instance where UFO's have been attracted by a strong light source. As i said in my post I have used a 1 million candle power torch and shone it directly upwards on a clear night time sky. I cannot remember the time scale i was doing this for but eventually I woke up at 4am, sat bolt upright and saw an object out my window as I described in my post above.

The 'attracted to light like moths' idea is based on my theory that they do not see creatures as we see creatures, rather they see the aura of all things and it's the aura that gives off the different 'flashing light' signals.

A bit like how bees etc see flowers.. we see a red rose as a red rose, but a bee will see it as a neon glowing, highlighted, underlined ultimate object of desire.. A bees-eye view of flowers....

I hope that helps to clear up any confusion..if not I'll go over it all again. .. hehehe

Thanks though Mike as that made me find the info on how bees see things to help explain my theory a bit better.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
But i do think a life without some kind of magic would be a bit boring...

Interesting!

See, it's my personal belief that the lines between supernatural and extra-terrestrial/UFO are pretty blurry. I'm not saying that what you saw wasn't physically real, but like you say, it's all magic! It's all things that our logical mind tells us shouldn't happen, but they do. I tend to believe that our consciousness needs to be slightly left of "normal" in order to witness these things - whether they be ghosts, strange craft in the sky, or weird lights. Momentarily, we're not quite in our normal state. Creating music is definitely a way one can lift or alter their state of consciousness, and I suspect this could have played a part on your experiences Robbie.

If you don't mind me asking, have you ever seen anything that you'd classify as "paranormal" - ghosts, spirits and such?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Much respect i guess .This must be the worst place ever if you're a believer

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Alright Robbie,

Firstly, nice one for having the balls to come out about your sighting, youve taken a big risk there which makes me more inclined to take note of your story.

I was just wondering, have you thought about trying to recreate the night it happened? i.e. play the same song at the same time of night etc?

As for the shadow thing, me and my girl experienced something along the same lines a few years back, but it was more of a 'ghost' incident rather than a 'ufo' type thing. It was a big black shape, but I couldnt really describe it as a 'shadow' because a shadow needs to be projected onto something, i.e. a wall or a floor, yet this thing was totally independent and moved of its own accord if that makes any sense to you?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Robbie Williams posting on ATS...now that's cool. Gutsy move I guess. Thanks for doing it.

Nice to hear your story. Have you ever tried to re-enact any of the situations, in the hopes of events repeating themselves. A silly question maybe. I think the lightning situation might have something to do with your state of mind, so maybe trying to move into that "zone" might help.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
robbie, fair play to you fella for having the balls to come out and say what you saw. Exposing yourself to mockery isnt easy. Im no-one but i wouldnt like anyone on here to know my real name!

Any grief you get, ignore it. It can only be a good thing that more media attention gets paid to this subject.

Im most curious about the lightening, maybe that was a warning to stop making songs about UFO's

Anyway, welcome aboard and once again congrats for having the nads to do it

From a happy happy Leeds fan

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

hi, wen the triangle or square flew over did you feel a pulsing or resonating feeling and could you detect a magnetic field? and also as someone thought it was a glider is there a airfield anywhere near for it to land as it was only 300 or so feet high?
and just to say knebworth was class.

lmw947

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story chrisonabike,and respect due for letting the good folk on here know who you are.

Just wanted to ask really,would you mind if I copied your story onto another website (uk based techno music website,not very many posters) Where there is a ufo thread which I'm piling stories on to. Your story would make a nice touch to it. I won't add it if you don't want me to.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

In a galaxy far far away from yours i got lucky and sold a few albums.....hello

Master of the understatement -

Robbie Williams has sold more albums in the United Kingdom than any other British solo artist in history. He has sold 70 million records worldwide.[2] His album sales stand at over 53 million, with singles sales over 17 million.[3]

Wiki link

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join