It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

yeah man,, a big physical side ..they've done so well..Bristol and hull in the final should be a craker...i managed hull on football manager so im on their side for that one..hull and stoke in the prem ... the worlds gone mad

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I have just noticed your mood: medicated

Medicated and seen a UFO. and something that sounds like it looks like the smoke demon from lost......not looking good Rob ...there gonna have a field day with you.

And to the other "celeb" you can hardy type/spell (worse than mine even) you must be a model lol ..jokeing of course

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

I have often thought that it ''May'' have been some sort of photographic device...
once again....may be not

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh my God!!!! It's Robbie!!!! Huggles!!!

Ok.. nuff with the split second fan club..

My friends and I were playing a song called Arizona (about ufo's) that we had written. It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times.

Got a splitting headache so I'll try to be clear in expressing "my" view on this particular occurrence. I'll go over the others later when me head clears.

I'm guessing the song you all played created this energy of light. Whether through harmonizing the instruments to affect the atmosphere or your inner being projecting thought.

Tesla comes to mind and from what I was able to discern from his creations, everything is energized. It's a matter of synchronizing the harmonics to the same frequency. Just as he was able to shake buildings, so to is it possible to affect great distances by connecting/joining similar frequencies.. the light may have been a by product of discharge.

There is a new theory out there that everything may be connected by strings of energy.. perhaps "harmonics" is the most basic and simplistic understanding of these complexed existences. I say existences because we can only perceive a fraction of what our senses can detect and our minds comprehend.

There is also the possibility that the song may have split over to another dimension that exists next to ours and you caught the attention of another life form who was shall I say in "tune" to what you played or sang at the time be it through what you felt or the instruments used.

Wild leap... but then again it would take a world to collaborate to find the answers we all strive for.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi Rob

The four lights in the sky, did it appear to be the bottom of one large object, or was the impression of just four objects?

Is there anything else you remembered about the incident, since you have had a chance to wash it over in your mind? anything could be significant.

TA! Azz

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good to hear about your sightings there dude. I could quite easily understand ET's having similar warning markings than us though. Bright colours indicate danger in the animal kingdom, so why not across the universe as well?

Hope you don't get any media flak for this, but in the event you do, stick your tin foil hat on and join the rest of us waiting for the aliens to land.

It'll show 'em when we turned out to be right ey?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

We are all medicated in one way or the other....I for example have just finished watching the golf channel...it chilled me right out.....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yup, my medicated state is when I get home from work, and crack open a cold beer and wathc some crap on TV.

Usually I end up on ATS though!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

Thats the ticket bud.....I'm not a big fan of normal anyways ....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
golf is always the answer or carp fishing had many a sighting around the sydnicate lake!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Welcome rob - I have to say that trying to explain a strange sighting to anyone who has never seen anything strange or doesn't have an open mind can be a daunting experience even for someone not in the limelight.

People just assume you're a bit crackers if you speak about something that isn't mundane or is out of the ordinary.

I never really took much notice about what the papers said, until I saw them taking the mickey out of your desire to explore some of the stranger things that happen - but then I was disgusted with them.

Back to the topic, I live in the far south west of the UK and have seen a couple of things that just defy explanation - cornwall has a bit of a rep for strange occurrences, like UFO's and paranormal experiences link to the cornwall UFO triangle

I've tried to rationalize what I've seen, and have only spoken about one experience, even here on ATS, although I also posted some photo's my borther took.

The thing is, people are always quick to mock what they don't understand, and for that reason, I've kept my gob shut with all but the most open minded of my friends.

I respect your coming here and sharing your experiences, and I hope you have a great time here.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by thesaint

I have often thought that it ''May'' have been some sort of photographic device...
once again....may be not

I can think that for some sort of advanced intelligence there would be no point in sending a black light through the room other than to scare the bloody hell out of you unless it had purpose. I would imagine it did have a purpose and i would again imagine it be to observe you and your pals.

That or it had some sort of function that we mere humans could never fathom in a million years.

How was time? Did you experience any time loss or felt like you had gained time etc?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by the secret web

no mate..we were all just trying to make sense of what was going on...i would say dumbfounded if you like....nothing creative at this point was going on ...just a bunch of ''Whooooos,did you see that'' which of course is going to be the title of my next album...; )

Hey its a perfectly natural reaction to somthing like that. Often people ar so blown away by the sheer bizzarness of the situation that they dont think of things that may seem like a really good idea after the fact. Trauma and odd situations usually throw people for 6..so whether its being mugged or seeing something unusual, the brain sort of stops..freezes and tries to find a way to cope.

As for the next abum name..go with 'swap gas reflecting off venus' lol (that'll play with the medias heads lol...I'm joking of course.)

Has any attempt been made yet to se if anything unusual has shown up in air traffic logs etc... worth a shot although chances are you'd have more chances finding the holy grail than getting useful info.

for chiling out you wanna try polygons mate.

Wayne...

[edit on 15/5/2008 by the secret web]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

No it didnt appear to be from any solid object ...But the patterns that i saw... made the san fernando valley look like some sort of cosmic chequers board....(draughts,for the people back home).... These well could have been Hollywood search lights..but they would have had to have been on steriods .....I would say they danced around a 40 mile radius

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
First of all, I have no clue who Robbie Williams is so his experience carries no extra weight with me.Besides that,I've never been a drooling fan of anyone.
That aside,I find this experience unique to most that I've read about in the past.
The "stretching" black light intrigues me.
Can you go in to more detail about this light?It was black,yet it was light.
Like a black light?
You say it stretched.Was it stationary from one point then expanded forward?
Was any damage caused to your studio or did the light just pass through the objects you described?
I'm a bit skeptical of the music coinciding with the UFO scenario,but I wasn't there.I'm sure plenty of homes had music playing,why would they pick your place?Is your studio in a secluded area?
My questions aren't meant to grill you,I'm genuinely curious about your experience and I'm trying to paint the picture in my head so I can get a better understanding.
Peace

link   
Wow that is super creepy.. I wasn't even going to read the thread but I'm bored waiting for my friends to pick me up to go to the beach, .. and I figured.. eh.. why not.. another claim robbie william's (I'm assuming the musician??) in his own words talking about his sighting, seems more and more stars are coming out of the woodworks talking about their experiences ..

but then he said it was black and yellow.. which is soooo strange, because I was sitting on my stoup cleaning some mud off of my shoes because it had dried onto them from the previous day.. and I was cleaning the left shoe when I looked up (I live in British Columbia, so there are mountains) and I could see some kind of black and yellow craft just sitting there and then some smoke came out of the back of it and it moved a little bit, not much, so I thought Dang.. Lets go get the Video Camera and zoom in so I can get a better view (I just bought it recently and was using it to see into the distant mountains since I like in a valley) ... and I went inside and got it which took all of 13 seconds if that.. (I wasn't counting) but I was definitely trying to be quick about it.. but when I had returned.. there was nothing in the sky anymore.. not even the smoke trial I had seen it produce earlier... no one believes me.. and I don't blame them.. meh..

[edit on 5/15/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

link   
reply to post by the secret web

cracking album title..i like it

link   
The black light you mentioned, it makes me think of some kind of recording tape? with you saying that one seemed to react to the song, maybe your being invited to play for them? or being told to record the song and release it?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

question for crisonabike aka RW - How did you feel whilst witnessing all this? was it a holy crap i am scared or hey thats wierd ill keep watching whilst trying t figure if its man made? the psychology of reactions to such encounters is equally interesting to the storys themselves. Ashey-Manc UK

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
chrisonabike... about the black light...

Have you seen the opening scene in the Aliens movie (Sigourney Weaver) where they cut open the shuttle and send the robot arm inside to explore? It shines a bright light in a narrow band, scanning across the area, sweeping back and forth.

I was wondering if the black light that you saw was something like that, in the sense that it was scanning the room you were in?

It seems to me, with the lights appearing to your song, Arizona, that you may be watched by others... cool. You're lucky to have the experiences that many people wish for.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join