It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
something is going on...been so tired all week whole family is tired, Everyone is on edge...dizzyness and sadness...I hate feeling like this, I feel so sorry for clinically depressed people because this feels horrible.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Heart palpitations, dizziness, sense of being disconnected, ear ache/ringing and chest pain/heaviness.
ETA: And I want to cry.
I wasn't certain I am perfectly healthy, I would be heading to the doc right now.
edit on 25-4-2011 by amarenell because: Add sad

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow you guys. I am picking up on some sort of strong 'surge' right now in.....not sure how to put it. So I'll just say this: A disturbance in the force.

Promonition? Not sure. just a few months ago I wouldn't have known what to make of this, but since everything lately I feel I have a better grasp on things. There are some strong ripples coming through right now which for me, I interpret as a major disturbance in our 'energy' or 'spirits' or something. A large amount of people going to die? I hope not.....anyways, thought I would at least document it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
It doesn't help that I dreamt of seeing headlines that there was a 9.9 quake of the PWC. San Francisco was in the headlines too, but I don't feel it was the epicentre, just the closest major city.

That's weird, because last night I had a dream about a 9.9 quake happening off San Francisco. In the dream I could feel it here in Christchurch, like a long rolling motion, gradually building up into a stronger rolling motion. Being from Christchurch, I've experienced plenty of earthquakes over the last 8 months, but none like I had in the dream. It specifically felt as though it was a long way away, yet large enough to be felt here in Chch. (the whole planet shook up to 1cm during the 9.1 Indian Ocean earthquake of 2004, so a 9.9 could logically cause more substantial planetwide shaking)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
both hubby and I have had a horrid headache all day...nausea etc...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
2 BIG ear rings today, in my left ear which almost never happens. These were my first rings in awhile

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Had another one last night after I posted and then again this afternoon...that one was back in my right ear though. Weird that all three yesterday were in my left ear

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My 'big/distant' quake dog is on edge tonight. And oh man...so am I.

ETA: In reference to my earlier post, about feeling a 'surge'. I want to explain a bit more for anyone that didn't read my thoughts before on this. After my experience with the Japan quake, I have come to think of these feelings as picking up on what I call 'ripples' in the wave of life energy from future events. Time travels forward....the energy does too. I think that if there is enough of a shift in energy or mass death that it is like a rock dropped in a river. The ripple travels slightly outward and back. Depending on how big an event, where it is and what is involved will determine how big this ripple is and how far it travels. Those of us sensitive to this 'wave' or 'ripple' interpret it in different ways.

I think that whatever it is is now looming...coming closer.
edit on 2-5-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

This is weird, yesterday I had a feeling that was almost like vertigo feels I guess. Actually it was like being in an elevator that stops, how your body feels like it's moving but your eyes tell you that you're not. That's the feeling i got a few times yesterday morning. So weird, never had that happen before

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Getting that deep feeling again.

Something is building up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My nerves are up. Ear ringing anxious sad etc. Want to crawl out of my skin.

Had a weird dream a few nights ago. Earthquake slid my rock house 17 miles downhill into San Fran Bay. It was while I was having mothers day dinner. I think perhaps, I need to step away from ATS
Although, the oddest thing about the dream was it lasted all night. Normally I have five or six short one throughout a night.

Not particularly worried about the dream since A) I dont have a rock house (the house was shaped like an O without the top closed, huge like three stories) B) I live in the Southern US C) I have to work mothers day so no dinner for the parental units and D) my ex-sister in law showed up in the dream and believe me THAT won't happen in a month of Sundays.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nerves are very rattled, ear-ringing, and all the other stuff as before. Feels like it is really building, or I guess a better word for it is, bulging. Like pressure strongly increasing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I am experiencing more ear ringing and vertigo also. I just noted on my washington state thread that my dogs are refusing to go outside today. Very odd. Anyone else having the same issue? I know they did this before...I am going back through the threads to try and figure out when.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Holy #...i was just sitting here on my computer a few seconds ago and got the biggest ring i've ever had. I could actually almost feel it hit my ear...that was the weirdest thing ever. My right ear "felt" it...then when completely deaf for a few seconds and then a HIGH pitched TIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG that lasted for at least 5 seconds (long compared to my usual ones). So strange

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hubby and I have both had the dizzies for the last 48 hours, but no headache so I am going to say no on a quake watch for us.
Back in 07, I had the worst vertigo ever, like couldn't walk straight, nausea get me off this ride type vertigo. I even called the local Vertigo Clinic...it was so bad I thought I was ill. It went away in a week, then there was a big quake in Peru 8.0 I recall. But the level of vertigo back than compared to the dizzies I get now are nothing. But either way my gut says 2011 is going to be a very fast powerful whirlwind of change.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Having heart palpitations like with Japan. And I am not lying down this time. Feeling overwhelmed. But, hey, the cat is napping like no ones business.
But it is intense. Hope all is well all over.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Posting here that my young dog and cat are acting strange today. Cat is running around the house across furniture, attacking things. (Although he is under a year old, not that strange, but definitely over the norm), my 2 year old dog wants in and out of the house, particularly last night, he whined and whined to go in and out. Again, could be nothing, he could have not felt well, but he is still keyed up and annoying as heck this morning.

Just posting my observances for posterity, since a large quake is predicted in these next 24 hours. PS, am in California.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The gentleman in the video linked below may have all the answers. I believe he keeps his methodology a secret but he is uncanny in what he has to say. He deserves a good listen and furthermore someone needs to research his methods so as much could be learned from him as possible. His dates may be slightly off but what he lacks in predictive ability he makes up for with enthusiasm. I propose he becomes the face and voice for the Official California Earthquake Warning System - he really knows how to get the word out.

Earthquake Warning

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
24-48 hours south pacific.Mag 6 or higher

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Well it was only a 5.7
but now I am thinking a 7 at least in the next couple day... is pounding nausea and all the wonderful ailments the atmosphere brings on.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join