It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

Pretty much exactly the same thing, i just couldn't really put it into words. it's like if you close your eyes and rub really hard you get flashes of light/shapes....well that same thing except i'm not rubbing my eyes. So weird

Oh, and in other news my right ear just rang. First time in well over a month

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

OMG!! I am literally crying right now, I thought I was losing my mind. On top of the strange behavior of my dogs last night and yesterday, last night right before I went to bed, a strange ringing started in my right ear, it sounded like someone pinging a tuning fork. I woke up this morning and felt completely off balance and was crying for no reason at all. Then I got a nauseated feeling out of the blue along with diarrhea. Right now, as crazy as it sounds, I feel as if something is pulling me downwards, like a magnet pulling. I actually feel "heavy" like there's a weight above me. I am very in tune with my body and know when I'm getting something like the flu or some other illness. This feels nothing like that. I've also had vertigo once many years ago, and this feels nothing like that either. I feel like I could lie down and just sleep, which is not like me at all. I'm really worried because the night before the Japan earthquake I had terrible ringing in my right ear also, it was so loud I had to go to sleep with the tv on to block it out. After Friday, after the earthquake hit, the ringing went away. Right now I still have it in my right ear. Actually, I feel like I took a tranquilizer or something. This really has me worried because I've always had the ability to sense when something bad is going to happen, my own kids hate it when I tell them, "something bad's going to happen," because it always does. Also, for reasons that make no sense to me, since January I have literally been obsessed with looking up "recent California earthquakes". Morning, noon, and night, I'm searching for California earthquakes, it's driving me crazy, I have no reason to be doing this. I showed my son my history on my computer and he was shocked at the amount of times I've searched for this. I am also shaky feeling right now, the same feeling you get when you're literally scared, the flight or fight feeling. This is driving me nuts and again, I just want to cry, and I have no reason to.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

I know exactly what you mean. The word woozy is perfect to describe how I feel, along with ringing in my right ear. I almost felt like a "wave" of energy went right through me, it actually made me feel totally off balance and nauseated, almost like an "invisible sucker punch" out of the blue to my stomach.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

I can't believe what you wrote. I had the exact same feeling just this morning when I woke up. It literally felt like a giant magnet was pulling me downwards. I actually had trouble standing straight up. Right now I still feel weighted down. My little Chihuahua is extremely clingy today and she is NEVER clingy, she's one of those snooty Chihuahua's that only wants attention when she wants it. She keeps sitting at my feet and following me around the house, something she never does.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why is it always the right ear???? I've only had my left ear ring one time that i can recall. This is so weird

And since my ear rang earlier I have gotten a really bad headache (rare for me) and i'm in a terrible mood for no reason

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The lethargy bit is so strong, even my very oblivious mother-in-law is feeling it. I feel like I am being pushed into the ground. My chest even feels heavy to breathe .It is almost like I am being condensed with immense pressure.
The antsy feeling started back up around noonish today. My body is vibrating and I feel like I am pulling out of my body again. And this evening around 5:30 the headache and "I don't feel good" started back. Kind of like the beginning of seasickness. Oh, and I got the "it's coming, it's coming" mind flash last night as I was falling asleep.

Since last Monday I have been feeling better, so this is phooey.
Oh, how I hope against hope we are all wrong.

Angellbaby4u I hope you are safe. Try to meditate some. Spending too much time focusing on it will make you physically ill. Sometimes that can happen anyway, but do what you can to try to relax, or take a camping trip to the maountains for the weekend.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It is so weird right now. I have been doing my own research this past week as I still feel really odd about all of the pre cog stuff from last week. So, I sent e-mails out to all of my family and friends.

(note- right ear started ringing like crazy as I am writing this)

Every single person I know in my life right now falls into one of two categories. Either super lethargic, or sick, or depressed, or a combination of any or all of those feelings.

Or on the other side, these people are running on auto-matic, absolutely stressed beyond belief, but having tremendous, almost fantastical accompolishments.

I fall into this latter group. For example, my step daughter and two boys were all sick, home from school the entire week (so, the first group). I work from home, so this was insane for me in itself having to take care of three of them, but at the same time, I just had my best week with (and most amount of) work....ever. Also going on, has been non-stop reading of about 20 additional threads that I was not reading last week, plus every MSM outlet, and Earth news related agency possible regarding Japan, Arkansas, the Sun, weather, and a number of other hot-button issues that I am following.

Zero sleep, tremendous stress from my kids (I hate seeing them in pain, THE worst feeling in the world), amazing (super lucractive and total career enhancing, yeah for me!) business week, and fear-inspiring global events and insomnia from ATS monitor glare.

And while all of this is going on, constant and very direct physical and meta-physcial occurrences happening to me, or around me, non-stop, all week long. Ear ringing, not only me, but my kids as well (but in their cases, it might be their colds in all fairness, cause I am at heart, a debunker), watching my dog have a very rough week of extreme high's and low's emotionally, dreams that I don't even want to get into except to say that every single one was from the persepctive of watching the ground roll and blow from a massive EQ,

(note- ear ringing still going on, has gone up and down a few times, but is for the most part just a steady ring, as if I got hit semi-hard in the right ear)

I have seen crows doing the most extraordinary things. I have had squirells sitting next to me on my porch in 60 F weather when it should be 30 here where I live (and I am not sure which of those two things is weirder). I have seen bits of rainbows and very odd clouds, not counting more chem trails than I have ever seen in my life.

But most importantly, beyond all of these things....I feel it in my heart. I believe with everything I am that right now, we are on a balance beam this weekend (probably Sunday). That there is a very strong chance for some type of major life-altering event to affect all of our lives. I hope and pray that nothing happens this weekend, but my heart, guts, and instincts are screaming at me that something major is about to happen. I also strongly believe that if nothing happens, then we escaped by taking the right step on the balance beam. It means to me, and I can not back this up, it is just my belief, that if we somehow luck out this weekend, that we are all going to be safe for a while. Maybe months, maybe years, but right now, we are at the crossroads of....something.

It is like we are at the brink, and the push to send us screaming over the edge has a chance to happen right now. If not, we get to move back from the edge a few feet.

It just seems that there are so many things going on right now, that Mother Earth is screaming to those of us who can listen to pay attention, closer than we ever have.

The pressure is building inside of my heart, and of the 53 people that wrote back to me this week, it was bout 50-50 between the two groups of 'downers' and 'automatic-pilot warriors'. And of those two groups, it was about 10% who had any feeling of impending doom.

But every single person was either drained and down, or charged with a really weird and strong energy.

It helped me a lot by learning that I had some friends and family that I did not know that I could talk to about this kind of feelings. It's nice to have another network of good people, besides those here on ATS, that understand what I am describing. I recommend reaching out neutrally to anyone you can, and trying this. My first e-mail was just asking what everyone thought about Japan. Of those that wrote back, I responded with a few more direct questions, like what do you feel about this, and how has it affected your week, besides just asking how they were feeling in general. Very simple, and very netural.

I am a debunker by nature and as a successful businees person, an army veteran and proud father, I believe that I have a very practical and sensible mind. But right now, my heart and soul are telling my mind to piss off!

Ear is still ringing.

Stay safe, good luck, trust your heart, keep you SHTF bag nearby (pack an extra pair of socks), and I will pray with everything in my heart that we can laugh about this together next week!

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

Thank you. I have been keeping busy with other things all day, but my dogs just won't let up with their nervous behavior. Right now it's a little after 8:00 pm and I feel like I've been up for 2 days. This fight or flight feeling is really irritating me too. I wish you could see my dogs, their brows are literally furrowed like a human's again. They keep looking at me as if to say, "mommy, what's going on." And the strange sound in my right ear is getting stronger again. I sure hope this isn't what it feels like, like something really bad is going to happen, very soon.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am starting to get the heart palpitations like last time.

Hope everyone is safe.

I wanna cry. Night.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

I feel your worry. My son is taking note of many things now, and he usually just ignores this kind of stuff. Rest and hope for the best.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am feeling so much pressure, especially around my head today that I can hardly function. I keep getting that weird feeling headache shooting through my head. This time (unlike before the Japan quake) it's on the left side of my head and more on the top coming down. (The one before Japan was lower right side in the back). It's not constant, it just keeps shooting through quickly, but it is increasing how often it does it.

The same type of pain (it's a weird pain that I've never had with regular headaches, etc.) seems to be pulsing lightly through my upper sinus cavity as well. And also, a constant ache in my lower neck (in the spine area, the area where it goes from your neck to your back).

My ability to think or focus clearly is just going to hell in a handbasket. It's challenging to even do a post. I just want to sit and nap like my cats. The ringing comes and goes in intensity, but it's still strong even when it's "gone".

And even though it is currently 1:57pm PST, it is EERIE quiet all around us. Not even our neighbors are stirring. I can't hear anybody outside, and I don't have anything on in the house so I should be hearing all kinds of racket outside on a Saturday afternoon. Nobody feels like going or doing anything, even my 15 year old son who loves to be out on the weekend can't seem to leave his room. Even though he left his phone (aka his life) in a friend's car last night, he isn't even making plans to go get it.

We're not sick. This stuff I'm feeling is nothing like any sickness I've had. There is *something* missing from it that you have when you're sick...but I don't know what *it* is. Ok, that's all I can think of now. I really didn't feel like putting forth the effort to write this...but at the same time I wanted the information recorded just in case it was important for trying to understand what is going on.

EDIT: No sooner did I post this, then the pain started shooting in the same way through my head on the right side (from the top of my head). I wish I could draw it, it's a weird pattern I'm feeling with the pain pulsing like it does. It's quick, hurts on initial moment in the area that it hits and then radiates and lessens as it continues to shoot further into my head. Almost like invisible daggers or hammers are coming from outside of me and hit and going through and dissipates into nothing.
edit on 19-3-2011 by onthelookout because: Add more information

edit on 19-3-2011 by onthelookout because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

I would caution that you may also need to check these symptoms aren't of an aneurysm. I hope the sense of something happening is for something non disastrous.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

I would have agreed with you, if it wasn't for Japan's quake. A day before the Japan quake I was also having the odd pain in my head. I had mentioned it out loud to my son that night, and said it was even weirder because it hurt like a bruise when I pushed on it. He got concerned and said not to push on it, because what if it was an aneurysm. That alarmed me because that was quite a leap for him to make about me mentioning something as minor as a headache. So I agreed and said I wouldn't push on it and would go to bed early. But it was gone & then the quake happened.

Now it's back, but in multiple places (on and off). I'm very aware of my body & health, and if anything of concern happens I will and do go to the doctor. Honestly, I hope it is just random headaches I'm having. Whether San Diego, Portland, or here in Seattle...I have very close family relatives in those locations (brother, uncle, mom, son) so I really...really...want all of the west coast of the US to have nothing of importance happen.....like ever.

But thank you for your concern, I understand how it could be easy to get wrapped up in this and forget about real medical concerns.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I would really like to have one night without my ears ringing, I really would. They are low and high tones tonight, the majority of the tones are low.

Back of the head, right sided headache. My legs feel heavy too. I have begun in the last 30 minutes to drop items left and right, can't hold on to anything it seems. I noticed that there was a nearby small quake today to me, over in Huntsville Ala area. No wonder I couldn't wake up.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I haven't been on here for a few days and there are severl odd coincidences.

First...seeing things in the dark at night. I have MS and had optic neuritis a couple of summers ago so thought it is just something going on with my optic nerves (may very well be) For the past 2 or 3 months, at night when I am laying in bed in the dark, I see flashes or pulses of light around my peripheral vision. Almost like ribbons or waves of light. So bright, that at first I thought someone must outside my window with a flashlight but then I realized it was just me.

Now...my dogs. I don't know if I wrote about here too or just my washington state thread...but my dog was doing the same thing, with sniffing around the ground and air...looking around. My other dog was just standing in the middle of the room with her head lowered to the floor - pointing at nothing. I believe they are picking up on the energy still moving around from the 9.0.

Onthelookout.....Starting friday I have had a sharp pain in my lower left neck, upper left back. I have had issues in this area before though so did not say anything about it.

Today now...about 20 min or so ago my ears started ringing so bad that my hearing is actually muted. I feel like I have a glass bowl over my head.

Hopefully all this stuff stops soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There was rumbling off and on late last night. Location-middle TN. I forgot to post it when I got up during the night. I'm not trying to make a prediction. As it is, I tell my son when I see irridecense in the sky. We have an eq close by within 4 days when I notice such an occurence. Luckily, they have not been major.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just started getting sharp pains in left temple, ear, side of neck and shoulder. Now both ears are hurting, lots of pressure and popping. So weird. I thought I was starting to feel better. This weekend was miserable; headaches, nausea, body aches, heart palpitations, lethargy, loss of appetite. No fever. I don't live near a fault but have always been very sensitive to Earth changes. Feels like something is building up.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

westcoast - when you are experiencing the seeing things in the dark, does it also seem like there is a charge in the air...like an electrical charge or how it feels when there is a thunder & lightening storm? When I'm having what I think *might* be a similar experience, it almost seems like the air around me in my room is...I don't know...more "alive"? Or like my awareness is super heightened?

I would almost go as far as to say if feels like I can see or sense more around me in the dark than usual. Meaning, I feel like it's something that's always there but I wasn't able to perceive it before, and temporarily I can. It also involves the light like you described, but I was curious about the other feelings/sensation that goes along with it.

Sorry, that's probably taking it too far, but my imagination takes off when trying to offer up an explanation as I experience it and then drift off into sleep.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My left ear rang for a couple of minutes this afternoon. That's never happened before. It was ringing pretty loud for a minute not too long ago.

I just noticed my left ear does its ringing thang when I'm facing west. I wonder what that could mean?

A fellow poster is asking for similar info leading up to the 26th on another thread connected to a geologist. I hope nothing happens. I'm being selfish about that because it's my daughter's birthday this week.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

I meant to say when i'm facing north, making my left ear turned west.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join