It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My right ear started ringing really loud today when I went outside and it wouldn't stop. I put those foam ear plugs in and now it has stopped, don't understand that.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Came on here tonight to complain about a thumping headache which I thought could be due to the fact that it was very hot today, but should make a note of it anyway. Got completely sidetracked when I realised that Japan has had 3 x 6+ earthquakes today. Those poor people!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok, so for the past 4-5 days my two dogs will NOT sleep in their beds. For 7+ years they have put themselves to bed every night. For the past few nights they mill around the bedroom, follow me and my wife around anytime we get up etc. Totally out of character

Last night me and my wife both had insomnia...that never happens either and there's no reason for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Pressure headache has been building since last night. Had a few heart palpitations and that sick feeling through the night. It isn't gone yet.
But the birds are chirping and we have another chance to tell the people we love how very much we do.
May peace and light and love be your shining truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've had a headache all day today and my right ear just rang 5 minutes ago

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was trying to remember this weekend, when it was that I had to take my son to the walk-in clinic because I was curious about how far before the Japan quake it was. He never feels sick enough to agree to go, so I knew he was feeling pretty bad. However, the doctors didn't find anything (tested for strep, etc.)

So I found the receipt for the co-payment and it was on 3-10-11. Another reason I wanted to know, was because my thumb on my left hand did something I don't recall it ever doing before. It was kind of a weird twitch thing. My thumb would kind of pulse & move all on it's own. It was weird, but made me laugh and gave me and my son something to do while we waited for the test results. It stopped later that day & never did it again.

Until just now. And it's going pretty nuts (annnnd it's still funny). But this time I'm also kind of feeling it in my pointer finger. It doesn't hurt, it's just a little distracting (same kind of twitchy feeling as when you get it in your eyelid...but not nearly as annoying).

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

weird about the thumb thing, mine did that a few months ago. I don't remember exactly when but it went on for about 2-3 days and then went away. It was almost like the muscle was spasming or something and it would just twitch every few seconds

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Headache is back tonight and getting worse quickly. Slight nausea.
Expecting another 6+ soon but not Japan. We'll see.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

6.4 Fiji earlier today.
How's everyone feeling on the West Coast of USA?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow, nothing much here for over a week.

I was just thinking the past day or so how I believe that a lot of us who are sensitive were pretty much overwhelmed with physical and emotional symptoms for a few days to a week before the quake and for a few weeks afterwards. It seems (for me) to have gone back to almost background level about a week ago (or a bit more). Seems to reflect that here on this thread too. Interesting.

I have a working theory on how premonition works. I see it as a ripple affect. If you picture our existence; everything in it and our life energy itself as a river flowing forward (time itself is flowing forward) and if there is a significant event where a large number of souls is 'pulled' from that 'river' it will cause a ripple. This 'ripple' would flow slighty forwards, outwards and mainly backwards in this river of existence and time. Those of us sensitive pick up on and interpret this ripple in different ways. Make sense?
maybe only to me.

SO....I am wondering if anyone else, as of last night, has been feeling a bit anxious again?
edit on 10-4-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I am in total agreement with you. It has been nice this past week to feel almost normal again. However, starting last night, the anxiety returned. And tonight I feel it at a fever pitch. Actually, I had to get up from bed to write this because I knew I wouldn't sleep unless I shared it with someone. Hopefully, it is nothing but I had to come reply to you. Also, you stay safe out there!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I have laid low for many years thinking people would make fun...but I can predict earthquakes of large magnitude. I can really say where but I know when one is coming usually within 24-48 hours sometimes only a few. The Japan quakes are the first to cause me great sadness in the days leading up. Large 8+ give me killer headaches. I have predicted Tonga haiti chile and Japan's biggies by my headaches 6-7 through emotions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

ok I wasn't sure last night but just got up to feed the baby and headache has grown to medium owe...think it may turn to a full blown migraine by morning time...so I am going to say we have one in coming 24 hours to 48 hours or less. Watch now that I speak up i will probably be wrong but whatever this is more an experiment for myself then anyone else.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Hey outandopen. Welcome to our insular little world of weird feelings.

It is nice to have somewhere to come and talk about these things and not be roundly castigated by the general populace. I know most of us here are happy when we are wrong. Well at least I know I am.

It is interesting to note the different symptoms we all get. From headaches to ringing in the ears to heart palpitations. Why couldn't it be something less painful?
(answering my own questions: Because Mother Earth is hurting so why wouldn't we?
)

Well for me the last two nights I ahve had that anxious feeling and heart palpitations. And the night before last the sensation that I wanted to peel off my skin. Fortunately, I didn't do it!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
well thank goodness for advil...at a quarter to 8 I got up and thought I would vomit all over the place from the pain. Now I only can feel a low ebb of pain. My headaches started in Dec 2004 a few months after the birth of my first child and ironically the big Indonesian Tsunami, back then I never even thought of a correlation. Whenever I got a headache I would take advil. Never needed it before then. Well with every child I became a little more aware of them because I couldn't take anything for the pain being prego and all. By my third pregnancy the headaches were THE WORST EVER. I started taking notes and trying to tie them into trimesters of pregnancy or hormones or food and nothing clicked....until the Tonga quake....then I started adding earth activity to the list of triggers...Well it kept lining up with the earthquakes and now today I made the connection to be not so much the earthquakes but the Geo magnetic storms..(one is in progress now) .sometimes they go hand in hand if the storm is strong enough. By my 4th pregnancy I was pretty sold on the earthquake connection...The Japan quake on 3/11 and 4/11 I called them too...one on the headache which was so intense and one on the overwhelming sadness I felt. I also felt the sadness with the other 7 prior to the 4/11 which was "downgraded". I don't get depressed I am a pretty optimistic person so feeling that way was horrible. It would be like losing a child type of sadness. The sadness is a new phenom for me didn't have it prior so I think it is more a Japan only thing...this headache does not have the sadness attached so I would guess it is not a Japn centered quake. Oh k kids are bickering must bring back peace...more later

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As I love statistics, I have something to ask, although I don't know if everyone wants to answer it.

Are most of the people that sense and predict the earthquakes women?

Is that true or am I just forgetting some members (if I am I apologize
)?

If it's true, does anyone have any theory to explain it?

Thanks in advance for any possible answers.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hmm..interesting line of thought...pure male here

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Huge heart palpitation about five minutes ago. Little tremors still. Hopefully thats just a personal problem but the last one wasn't.

And yeah, I am a woman. (As though the avatar didn't give it away. :lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
funny you ask, earlier today I threw out a statement that" I have a horrible headache, anyone else?" My Mom and my sister in law both replied they have horrible ones too...so I am doing my own research...but huby also woke with a headache not as bad as mine but bad enough to need some advil...so i don't think it is a woman thing only...maybe women are better at dot connecting, especially Mom's because once you have kids you become a freaking detective about everything. I was oblivious to things before I had kids...so it's either the motherhood or just my age...now 34. I have a strong need to find the reason for things. Mainly so i can stop those things from occurring..in this case I am driven by my desire to stop my agony. So maybe my solution is to hold out in a bunker during these storms...lol
edit on 13-4-2011 by outandopen because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Haven't been able to sleep for the last three days.. not sure if it is relevant or not. Tonight is the worst. I even called in for a script from the old doc.. 2mg of Klonopin and still sitting here refreshing ATS

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join