It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

check it out 7.2 just happened

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
quake.twiple.jp...

why isn't this being reported? weird..the more I know the less I want to know.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe I am spending too much time worrying (I have been trying to not think about all this really), but tonight, I feel like screeching eeek eeek eeeek! and I am not sure why. It sort of comes in waves. Anxious, I suppose.

Well I am off to sleep to NOT dream, about this anyway. Hopefully, if I do it will be about something much more positive, like everyone on the planet getting along!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
quake.twiple.jp...

why isn't this being reported? weird..the more I know the less I want to know.

quake.twiple.jp...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As I love statistics, I have something to ask, although I don't know if everyone wants to answer it.

Are most of the people that sense and predict the earthquakes women?

Is that true or am I just forgetting some members (if I am I apologize
)?

If it's true, does anyone have any theory to explain it?

Thanks in advance for any possible answers.

Well, contrary to what most people seem to think on ATS....I am a woman.
Although I know that at least a couple of the posters on this thread are men.

So I woke up during the night last night with a headache that only got worse throughout the day. Advil/tylenol tamed it but it is coming back in force again tonight.

I have also had that 'stuffed head' feeling and dizzyness that past couple of days. These symptoms happened two to three days before the haiti quake, chili quake, mexico quake (all last year) and the Japan quake (although with the Japan quake it was about a week prior).

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Ditto Westcoast
2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First time I have ever been awakened by ear ringing happenned last night.

Woke up this morning still hearing it. After the last series of ear ringing and empathy (pre Japan eq), I felt so spent and relieved that it was over. I was actually glad that I only got a few of the quakes right, as it really stressed my nerves quite a bit.

I wanted to share a personal story with you all, cause maybe it might help out. This thread is really important...to us. When I got the first quake predicted correct, the one before the big Japan eq, I was really excited and told my wife, who knows that I love ATS.

Well, she almost left me at that time. My correct premonition scared her that bad.

Since then, I have kept my feelings and thoughts about anything here on ATS to myself, and our marriage is back on track.

My point is that a lot of us are more sensitive to the moods of Mother Earth, but it does not mean that those around us are, and in fact, our foresight can actually hurt those we love, because it really is outside their ability to understand, even when it is someone that we love.

This thread is super important to me, which is why I ramble on here every once in a while.

Thank you ATS, and for the people that post on this thread. Without all of you, I would be forced to keep all of this inside of me (and I actually keep about 90% of my premonitions to myself anyway).

Good luck with your loved ones, and I hope that my personal, painful experience can help out some of you. Don't expect anyone to believe you, and in fact, I have come to 100% believe that those of us who are becoming more and more precongintive, that this information is strictly for us individually. Thankfully, we have this forum to share, learn, and grow. Our knowledge can help others, but be careful in how you share. If you know something might be about to happen, post it here, and get your SHTF bag ready, but don't share with anyone that cannot handle it.

So yeah, ear ringing, headaches, emotions all out of whack, kids ears ringing (two of the little ones) and everything else, except for the dog.

And the thing that bothers me the most right now, is that I am about to close the biggest deal of my life today, and I was having the same crazy good luck before the last series of eq's.

I'm glad my dog is calm today, just about the only thing keeping my calm right now.

Peace and Love to everyone here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey laser,

If it wouldn't be considered blaspemous here, I would like to give an "Amen, right on my brother!" While I can talk to my husband about this, I have found it is generally better if I do not. And heaven forbid I mention it to anyone else. I get the "Ummm, ok." and they slowly begin backing away. I am so very glad I found this thread, as well. It helps to be able to share with others awho won't give you a squirrelly-eyed look.
It is not easy to feel things in advanced, and it is harder knowing there is nothing you can do. You can't save anyone. All you can do is try to send them the energy of love and peace.

And the ear pressure is high today. It feels as though someone has taken a plunger to my ears and they are trying to suck them out of my head. The back of my head is buzzing like if white noise had a sensation. The past few days I have had rolling moments of intense sadness. I remember these from the Boxing Day tsunami. And nothing in my life is personally causing me sadness.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
headache just started growing an hour ago. Ear ringing last night....more like foggy ears ringing.
hubby believes me. I have been right far to much for him not to believe me.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My ears have been killing me all day. Ringing and pain, worse than ever before. I've felt nervous and sad, for no real reason. I'm thinking it's the magnetosphere. "Magnetosphere Shock"

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes, yes and yes.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I like it. Now I am no longer a hypochondriac, I will tell people I am dealing with MSS, magnetosphere shock syndrome.
But to add to the list, I have had a return of the "it's coming feeling" and some frequent palpitations just recently. The headache/ ear ache/ jaw ache could be from some dental work, though.
ETA: And that sense of "ughh, I just don't feel right" has returned.
edit on 19-4-2011 by amarenell because: Add

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In my studies of these types of symptoms, I came across scientists that discuss electrical currents full of charged particles that come from the Earth. It looks like the sun might not be the only source of the electromagnetic disturbances that might be responsible for the non-seismic phenomena that precede earthquakes.

These non-seismic phenomena include observations as diverse as changing well water levels, ground-hugging fog, earthquake lights from ridges and mountain tops, low frequency electromagnetic emission, local magnetic field anomalies up to 0.5% of the Earth’s dipole field, temperature anomalies by several degrees over wide areas as seen in satellite images, changes in the elevation of the Earth’s surface, changes in the plasma density of the ionosphere, and—most enigmatic of all—strange animal behavior and possible human premonition of impending earthquakes (Tributsch, 1983). Some of these observations are part of mainstream science, such as changes in elevation and lateral movements of sections of the Earth’s crust, studied by geodesic methods using satellite data and other techniques. Others are still considered enigmatic and controversial (Geller, 1997; Turcotte, 1991)

The following is a very interesting paper “Rocks That Crackle and Sparkle and Glow:
Strange Pre-Earthquake Phenomena” it offers a feasible unified explanation for the non-seismic phenomena we see before earthquakes. Link

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

That makes sense, it has been known for some time that people feel bad near positive ions and good near negative ions, as you can see here.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks, very interesting info. Made me wonder if there are devices that emit negative ions. Sure enough, there are some air purifiers that do just that. I'm considering getting one. Link

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Whilst the headaches seemed to have disippitated since the oz earthquakes I feel a VERY slow building up happening. It doesn't help that I dreamt of seeing headlines that there was a 9.9 quake of the PWC. San Francisco was in the headlines too, but I don't feel it was the epicentre, just the closest major city. I don't often dream, or remember my dreams so don't think I'm fearmongering. It's probably all this talk of the Long Valley quakes in my subconscious.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
dizzyness...like car sickness...ache is sitting on the edge...not quite there yet...groggy and irritated...tired even with good sleep all week.Starting to think something's wrong with me...lol
hubby has an intense headache, very angry and agitated..advil not working...
edit on 22-4-2011 by outandopen because: add more

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am only getting ear ringing right now, but it has happening about every two hours since late last night. No other feelings on anything impending, but the ear ringing is bothering me. Stays in one ear for a while, and then switches to the other side. Additionally, my tween daughter is having a really bad, building headache. Also, my dog is more lethargic right now then he has ever been. He seems totally fine, and is eating and drinking water normally, but he is 100% not acting like his normal energetic self. And last, I am having that very abnormal for me, streak of super good luck and fortune that I have only EVER had once before, which was right before the big eq before.

However, I have no feeling of anything bad happening, which is something that definitely happened before. I know there are quite few eq hotspots right now, but for me, it just doesn't feel bad or good. IF I had the same feelings as before, with everything else happening identically as it did before, I am quite sure I would be freaking out right now. Instead, I feel almost zen-like calm and peace.

Don't know what to make of any of it, but thought I would share.

Wishing everyone a safe and good Friday

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've been having really strong dizziness/disorientation today, as well as moments of completely spacing out. While that in itself isn't out of the ordinary for me, it seems greatly magnified today. I actually completely blanked on my pin number when checking out at the grocery store earlier, and when I say blanked...I mean complete memory erase. Almost like I had never had a pin #. A little disconcerting, especially as the cashier and people in line stared me down as I entered the wrong pin twice before "guessing" correctly the third time.

I've been having troubles with headaches in the last week also, but I would have to contribute that more to an increased workload (longer hours focused intently on the computer). Maybe that would explain the above also. But since several friends and coworkers have been complaining the last week of issues with headaches, etc. I thought I would make mention of it on here anyways.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
About 10 a.m. yesterday morning-sensation of a wave going through me, giving me the sensation of wanting to fall

Fourteen hrs. later-the same sensation, even though I was laying in bed.

Then I was down and out except for 2 hrs. today with an almost migraine.

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join