It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I am getting a strong woozy feeling again this morning. On top of that, my ears are ringing. I was just getting ready to ask the kids to help me watch the animals. They're outside more than I am. I don't want to feel like this. I had a swooping sensation before we had a small eq in our area several years ago. The more people post, the more we find out about our surroundings.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So far this morning: tight chest (not burning, just feels like a rock resting on my clavicle). head pressure behind ears, and a feeling of disconnectedness, like I am being pushed to the back of my skull. Also, I just wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep. And I am vibrating a bit.

Hope this means absolutely nothing and it is a peaceful day around the world. A girl can hope can't she.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
One of my associates didn't feel good today. He described it like vertigo. This does not usually happen for him. He was receptive to the alternative that he might be picking up on something. He wanted to sleep a lot also.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Spent the day outside cutting grass. Have had the same headache all day and it has now built to a crescendo. Also, very "ill" feeling. Lethargic. Shaky.

Might be something to do with the lawn work or not. I don't know.

ETA: Symptoms are worsening. Really hope this is me and not Mother Earth. Whooeee.
edit on 14-3-2011 by amarenell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

A friend just sent me a link to this video. I think it validates what many people believe and see within their own animals and their behaviors prior to something happening. Something to definitely pay attention to!!!

I don't understand or read Japanese, but as pet owners and lovers, we don't need to understand it. The message was made crystal clear by this poor little kitty.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Heads up guys.....my 'big' dog is alerting really bad right now. Been going on for a few minutes now.

He is usually whithin 15 of something if accurate.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Has anyone else felt like these smaller 6.0 eq's are on the one hand, releasing pressure, but on the other, building it up?

It felt so intense the other day, but than we had some 6.0's that made the panic feeling calm down somewhat. But that other feeling of something really, really big coming, is still there, and feels like it is building again.

Anyone else feeling it? Mild dizziness, occassional ear-ringing, dog off and on upset, and that feeling that "it" is coming?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have been trying to find others for a couple years. I too have the headache nausea ear ringing before big earthquakes. The day before the Japan I awoke with such a bad headache I told hubby it was going to be a big one.( I had the same with Chili). I saw it was swarms of spots in my minds eye.
I also have had the sads. I am a real upbeat person. Depression is not something I live with. I just have been getting this overwhelming sadness a few times. Ghost feelings. I can be having an awesome day and all of a sudden I feel grief and then it is gone just like that.
I have had the ear rings the last two nights, so far no headache, but I have the nausea, last night and the night before. Ear ringing as a norm may last for 30 seconds but the last 2 nights it goes on all night and I fall asleep to it and it is gone in the am.
My gut says this is not over and the west coast may be brewing up something.
I originally came from San Diego and Left to move to Boise. I am amazed at how many others did the same thing. Lost of San Diegans here in Idaho.
I am really anxious when we go back to visit on occasion. I have this desire to get in and out as quick as possible.
I have a very small headache as I type but I usually won't say a big one is coming until I feel lie my head is a giant magnet pulling to the ground. So far not one of those. But my spider senses are tingling.
Any way nice to know I am not alone.
edit on 17-3-2011 by outandopen because: parethesis

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Yep I had that same thing happen, thought I was getting sick. Then the big Japan quake happened and now its not bad at all. As soon as I thought about it I remembered this thread Kat started.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So I am thinking that maybe others physical symptoms also got a bit better these past couple of days since we haven't been posting??

My ears are still ringing, but not as bad. I still think that something is looming, but the intense physical symptoms have backed off. I think most of it was related to the energy bouncing around after the 9.0 quake.

However, I am getting a bit edgey about this weekend.

I think that if it is going to happen, we might see a fore-shock as soon as later tonight. At least we would then have a good idea where it is going to come from. So please, keep this in mind if we see any 5-6+ quakes in vulnerable areas in the next day.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I agree WC, it seems to have tapered off and could well have been as you said about the energy. But I feel the headache starting again this afternoon. No nausea at present. Your dogs will probably alert you if a foreshock is coming. Lets hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hi everyone - brand, spanking new here. Wrote my first post about sensing the earthquake, and was directed here by a kind mod

As I briefly mentioned in my first post, my background is a little 'woo woo' - I'm clairvoyant and clairsentient, and do practices (meditations, pranayamas, exercises etc.) to increase these abilities to help me in my work. I was just born this way. I also belong to a community of like-minded individuals with similar abilities, and we check in on each other about all kinds of...interesting things

Anyway, I live in Vancouver (yeah, yeah...into the ocean I go
) on the west coast of Canada...pretty much near the beach. A few nights before the quake, I had a series of nightmares one night of horrific dreams of cataclysms - earthquakes and fire. It was so bad and so continuous that I stayed up the remainder of the night, really shaken. The night of the quake, I actually awoke with a severe headache, and didn't know why until I flipped on the news.

To me, a few things happen when global disasters - or even ones in my immediate community - happen. The energy around me (sorry, woo term) becomes thick and almost viscous, like swimming in syrup, and there is a high pitched almost static-like noise that gets turned up higher and louder.

Interesting to read everyone else's stories - will continue...thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cascadian

Woah...your description about the energy and noise are spot on for me.

Can I ask you a question? I usually connect best with this 'energy' by sitting outside and just closing my eyes and allowing myself to 'feel' it in and through me. Normally, this leaves me feeling good and re-juvenated, peaceful. Today when I did it, I could feel the calm strength of it...but I immediately became nauseous and it hasn't gone away.

Have you ever experienced that before?

ETA: Welcome to ATS!!!
edit on 18-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Hi Westcoast - thank you for your kind welcome
We live in a beautiful part of the world...Cascadia

Yes, the nausea thing is common for me when catching a bad vibe. I feel as though my body cannot process what it's picking up on, and reacts in the 'ugh, must purge' mode (=nausea!) In terms of sensing energies, I used to have to concentrate, meditate, be still and ride on the massive energies of ground or nature prana (esp leaning on large trees) - basically surfing on their waves, for lack of a better term (it's late
) - to help me tune into things. I'm an energy worker/healer, and have to tap into my senses pretty much every day, so it's become more of a reflex and closer to my physical 5 senses in the speed of involuntary transmission. Not entirely fun, especially when I don't shield myself, as I pick up on a lot of random and useless things.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Now that the Jim Berkland thread has added its experiment, alot of people are posting similar experiences in it. It's all too coincidental. I've asked members to add their experiences in here also.

Update: headache increasing, got that feeling in the pit of my stomach. Feel another 6+ coming on. Hope i'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I haven't had a single ear-ring in over a month. BUT on tuesday morning I woke up and was completely/totally out of it. I had no balance/bad headache/brain fog. I chalked it up to allergies because i usually wake up 100% fine (no caffeine needed). But now I'm reading that other thread and seeing many other people with the same symptoms

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Also (this is going to sound a bit odd)...

Before I go to sleep at night i close my eyes and just concentrate on the darkness. I've always done this, it helps me go to sleep. It's obviously almost always pitch black...but over the past year+ I've noticed that occasionally I'll get streaks/patterns of light in this darkness. It's probably old age, i just wanted to throw that out there to see if anyone else has experienced it

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

This happened last night when I posted, another member asked me to post it on the thread of alternate methods of quake prediction.

Wow, I can't believe what I'm reading. Today my dog has been acting incredibly strange. He's been extremely clingy. Then tonight I was sitting outside talking with my son's girlfriend, about 11:30, all of a sudden he started circling the ground and sniffing every inch of the ground. Then he stopped dead still and just stared at the ground with his ears twitching like crazy. We came in because we got kind of scared and he butted his head hard into my hand so that I would pet him and wouldn't stop. Then we were in my room and I was showing her a video on my laptop. He jumped on the bed and just stared at us with his ears all the way back and down. All of a sudden he jerked his head downwards and started staring at the floor with his ears twitching like crazy. We were totally freaked out by his behavior. All day today he would run under my bed for no reason and he NEVER does that, then he'd come and force me to pet him or pick him up, then go back under the bed. Then tonight as my son's girlfriend was leaving, my little Chihuahua who is as snobby as a cat and won't have anything to do with anyone unless she wants to, all of a sudden runs up to us, sits down and stared at the floor. She had the most worried and fearful look on her little face and literally just stared into my eyes. The other one has been walking around for the last hour with his brows literally furrowed the way a human does when you're scared or worried. About 20 minutes ago, he went into the bathroom, lowered himself onto the floor on his belly, stared at the floor and started panting fast and hard. Then he jumped back on my bed. He has never acted this weird before and it is freaking me out. Right now he's next to me on the bed and he keeps popping his head up, staring straight ahead, then twitching his ears. My little Chihuahua actually starting making a sort of wincing crying sound as she stared at me, then ran under my bed. I don't know what's going on, but they never act this way and it has me worried. Right now my other dog just popped up from his lying down position, has his ears straight up and twitching and is acting incredibly nervous and just put his head on my leg, he actually looks scared to death. Now he's sniffing the air like crazy with his ears twitching. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and earthquakes and catastrophes are something we just don't have, so this is really making me nervous.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Yes! It started around the new year. Many times, the things I see linger around long enough for me to frantically sit up and rub my eyes and even try to touch them. Once, I did touch one of the objects, it was like a hologram (Absolutely no medications, alcohol, or history of mental disorder) I have so much more I need to post, but I feel sicker than ever; migraine, severe nausea, body aches, anxiety. I'll be back later.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Last night one of my cats, was going bonkers. He was meowing up a storm, tripping me, butting his head against me and being all kinds of obnoxious. While his behavior has been unusual recently, last night he actually started scaring me. Usually if I talk to him or hold and walk him around he's fine...but he was relentless last night like he was in a panic himself and nothing I did made it better for him. This was sometimes after 11pm PST.

When I got to work this morning, a coworker was ranting to me that her husband had forgot the dog outside in the middle of the night.. I asked her why and she said, because the dog wanted out in the middle of the night and had never done that so she wasn't sure why (I had meant why did the husband leave the dog out...but ok). She said she thought the dog had gone crazy wanting out like he did.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join