It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Uk (Hope Of People Everywhere) Survivors Group

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
p.s. , whoever you survive with will end up abandoning you or throttling you because of your intollerable character

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well I definately would not want to be in your gang TT...lol

And because I am not an armchair critic ( I do actually know how to survive in most situations ) you would be one of the liabilities ...so maybe you are lucky your family don't take you seriously !!!

I wish luck in whatever you get up to ...I just hope I never bump into you in sit X ...because a wet nurse I am not !!

When you get your head straight ...there could be hope!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
can a mod please lock this thread seeing as its not really going to serve a purpose since Truth Templar has been banned

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
can a mod please lock this thread seeing as its no longer going to serve a purpose

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth Templar

Have you ever seen the war of the worlds? The new one with tom crusie.
Your like that bloke with the shovel in the house.

Enjoy your life m8 instead of living in worry the earths going to end.

I know it sounds a bit harsh, and i hope it doesnt happen,but you could have an accident somewhere and die before your "doomsday date". And all you would have done in your life for that time is # your self thinking the end is near digging holes and gathering radiation pills etc haha

[edit on 18-5-2008 by MarktheSkepticUK]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dar Kuma
can a mod please lock this thread seeing as its no longer going to serve a purpose

Haha i replied before i seen this, what was he banned for?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarktheSkepticUK
Haha i replied before i seen this, what was he banned for?

This thread?
purley speculatative though.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Cool. Don't forget your tin foil hats. I didn't see it on your checklist.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarktheSkepticUK

Have you ever seen the war of the worlds? The new one with tom crusie.
Your like that bloke with the shovel in the house.

Enjoy your life m8 instead of living in worry the earths going to end.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by MarktheSkepticUK]

LOL! That's exactly who I was thinking of!

He meant well at a certain level. But was too much to be a dreamer who spat out his dummy.

Now we can get on with other stuff without being distracted

Alls well, ends well as they say.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ahh well t'was fun while it lasted!

I was actually foolish enough to u2u him and hear him out, that was all I needed to figure out how full of tosh he was, he came across as someone who needs to get there emotions in check, his kind would be dangerous in any survival situation.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OK, no need to dwell on this loser, Its people like this that waste time, Dont waste anymore

please do not reply to this thread, it serves no purpose.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

hi everyone my name is george and i live in scotland. i would just like to urge everyone to start opening their eyes let in the light and everything will become a lot more clearer, this is the one thing out of all the scenarios that WILL HAPPEN i have been into all this stuff from the age of about seven i am now thirty six i have a beutifull wife with 2 kids age 7 and 18mnths and my worry is now focused on saving my family. The fact of the matter is that our goverments don,t care a # about eny of us we have to make our mark NOW before its to late and i want to find like minded people who are getting ready for what is to come . This feels so surreal but i have to act now, like many of you i have tried to tell family and friends to the point where they think i smoke to much dope and need to start thinking more positively, on the contruary thats exactly what im doing. To all you people out there may the force be with you and you,re loved ones

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Look up nibiru and the sumerians. And ask why the government wont comment on it! look at the fema camps in america and the federal tracking cards they want us to carry from check point to check point!
look at the crazy weather changes and global desire to have a central supply of food.. oh you better look fast beasuse you only have about 3years.......

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This thread is ridiculous, not because of the thread's cause, but because of some of the responses to it.

Seriously, you're either interested or not. If you're pessimistic then find another thread, but don't knock people who are concerned about something as important as surviving.

TruthTemplar, if you're still checking this thread, I'm interested. I've bought a 26' sailboat and will be moving to the Florida west coast in September 2008 after my girlfriend and I visit Mount Shasta in California. In Florida we plan to learn to sail and navigate for several months. After that, we'll be mobile to any place touching the oceans.

We are also concerned with survival. And we think the best way to do it is in small groups with no ego.

My email address is [email protected] (I don't use this email much, but I will for this post as it's not my main email address).

Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Jeez, I'd hoped this thread was dead and buried but there's always one.

Listen man, TT is a fruitcake, he said his piece and now has been banned from ATS for breaking ATS rules.
He lives somewhere in the UK so get packing up your sailboat for a grand old voyage across the Atlantic if you want to meet up with him

Mods, please lock this thread before anyone else is sucked into TTs world of hysteria.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I’ve never seen such begging for a thread to be locked! It makes a reply irresistible.

So if survival outside of an 'Ark' is impossible, how did mankind survive in the past? Personally, I think that the elite are digging very expensive graves for themselves. There’s no way to know where the best places to survive will be. Just prepare to the best of your ability and pray.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
anyone with any info on a group hit me up [email protected] i want to join or least get to know what everyone els is doing i have already made plans but let me know

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Change is not a negative thing. People need to stop fearing. Fear will lead to your deaths.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join