It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Uk (Hope Of People Everywhere) Survivors Group

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Continued -- But this about survival and we must do what we can to survive. You can lambast and ridicule and post accusation about me that is your opinions which you have a right to and i respect that. I ask you to not to believe anything that i say, i have pointed to a few of the things i have found out, go and find out for yourselves i'm not here to educate anyone about this subject. If you have been serious about this subject you would have done your own research and ended up hear looking for help from people that feel the same way as youself. But what does really p**s me of is armchair critics that do nothing but look to highlight their own Ignorance. But the type of group i want to be part of for my loved ones and myself is a group that knows the truth and hence increasing all of our chances.

To WatchKeeper i know our private contact shall remain private mate but the reason i don't want to be part of a group with you in, is as you have stated - me and you would fall out and the group would probably have internal factions. This is exactley why and you know what i mean. As i stated in my previous replies i am team player and do not want to be part of a group that has actionmen, gloryseekers and wannabe Kings, A group has to start some where and someone has to start it. Ask the people that have privately contacted who made the first decission about the groups direction, Each and Everyone of us made that decission they know what i am talking about.

I am who i am and I would willingly divuldge any information about myself to those that want it i have nothing to hide, wonder if some of you would...mmmmm..

I will keep sending this S.O.S until we find other survivers.

May Fait be on our side and compassion be our strenght for what we are about to face.

Truth Templar

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think a large group of survivors will needs those types.

Leaders (kings), adventurers, mavericks etc all have their uses in a survival scenario. You need a fair handed person who isn't going to be a tyrant or doormat to manage them.

A group without them is vulnerable to those that have them.
Peace and brotherly love are a great thing and is humbling to see but I've never seen that turn aside bullys and other nasty types out there.

I think if you look through history a society has them in one shape or another.
There have been good ones and bad ones. Thats just the way it goes.

Having a group with too many is bad, having a group with none is perhaps worse.

You may think of me as one and thats your call I think of myself as an individual and having an all-round quality. But thats just me.

Good luck and good evening.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

First off let me just say that whilst I do believe something big is afoot, I also believe that the planet will remain intact ... if a lttle changed (the biggest changes will be within us, not around us).

Secondly, whichever side of the fence we sit, it is still necessary to be aware and prepared (just in case). Having said that scare-mongering is not the answer.
Would you really want to be organized by someone who plays on your darkest fears and perpetrates new ones ?

Thirdly, I found the original OP interesting and valid. This swiftly spiralled downwards with following posts from TT.

Fourthly, I can't believe it took two pages before someone posted their suspicions ... or how many people were gullible enough to consider meeting-up with this guy to discuss his plan in person, after reading a handful of his posts ... come on people what are you thinking ???

To the OP, your idea of forming a group and being prepared for a 'worst case' senario is a worthy idea per-se. You may even be genuine in your motives ... but something doesn't sit right.
If you are acting out of genuine concern then you seriously need to calm down and ease up a little, because at the moment your words come across like a'cult recruitment' exercise ... not a 'survival group' formation.

And we know how extreme cults usually end up don't we ???

I find your alarmist approach very creepy (to the point of repulsion) and whilst the idea of groups organizing survival strategies (should the worst happen), is a great idea in theory (safety in numbers etc), I would have to take my chances alone, rather than be part of a group like the one you are suggesting.

Sorry if I've got you wrong ... but my witchy-senses are tingling of the scale here ... and they've never let me down so far !

To those considering meeting up with TT, please keep your wits about you. The guy has a bad case of 'headless chicken syndrome' and it can be very contageous.

Be safe and be careful people. Woody

[edit on 17-5-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth Templar

you "cry" ?, will you be blubbing when it happens or getting down to business, your poor girlfriend, i think that this shows a lot of negatives about your personality, you have let this absorb you and freak you out, if the people about you have no faith in you how can you expect others to trust you or are you just looking for someone to save you sobbing ass when the shtf.

cry when they die, bury the bodys then move on, but dont just give up on people, they need to hear it on the news

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi all again if what I am doing is so wrong why has no one else started a group? I have ideas of certain safe areas and of certain preps we must do. I can assure you I do not have half the skills and expertise we will require.
But I do want to be part of a group that understands what we are facing, if you want to wait and see that’s your choice it won’t change what’s coming. We are running out of time we don’t have time to just wait and see what might happen.
The people who have been in contact know what we face and have made decisions as a group. It is not MY group as some think it is a group of individuals working towards the same goal. If you want to play Me Tarzan you Jane or Scott of the Antarctic even the King and I then it’s not the sort of group I fancy my chances with. If that’s your thing everyone to their own as they say.
Always follow your instincts as some will say as they are mostly always right if I push the alarm bells with you then you won’t meet me so no harm done. To those who know what I know and probably more than I, I may and do strike a cord.
If certain people think I am weak then you have nothing to fear and your group would stand a much better chance with George of the Jungle. If I come across as cult member I am sorry as I share certain member’s feelings towards such lunacy. If I come across a scaremonger and dooms- day merchant in the eyes of some this is because I KNOW what is coming not that I BELIEVE it I have a FEELING about it. There scope of devastation will depend on the angle of the unstable orbit of the Brown Dwarf now some of you will know what I am talking about.
I repeat I’m not her to educated people, RESEARCH and prove I’m the infamous lunatic that has escaped from the asylum whilst at the same time disprove the expert astrophysics, MP’s astronaut , military personal…etc.. You will be safe then, nothing here folks let’s move along.
I will keep sending out this S.O.S message and hope it reaches other survivors
May Fait be on our side and compassion be our strength for what we about to face.
Truth Templar

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There already is a group -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus I've suggested folk start Threads concerning formation of Survival Cells/Groups in their local area i.e.

I've started one for the North West England here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's up to people to decide if they want to join not you or me.

Oh and fait is spelled 'fate' BTW

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
[Yes gohd luk mate with your groop are you gooing to bee Major Woody can i be lets see mmm…Rambo I’m quite tuff u no really I could beat up the other troublesome land dweeler. We shuld go two Swiserland and cee how they plan to surviv the coming events. Know your geting it we lern how to digg holls cause yu find them above grond either.
Count me in.
Yeh I would spell it that way but then it wood be spelt rong in the context of the meaning. I did wander about it myselfe.

Live Long And Prosperre
TT

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Now now, lets not get all tarty (stop crying tt), we all know what is in store with 2012 but you are going about it like a headless chicken your family think your mad and you've been dumped by your girl, is imposing your knowledge on people so important that if they dont listen you will confine them as perished, stop being a nit and start taking control of your emotions, first things first, dont panic, you have a good 2 years to prepare before the planet is visable by the human eye and it will start going down hill from there, use the time wisely. any sensible person would start making the preparations without shouting it from the roof tops, you have come across like the man with the sandwich board with "the end is nigh" written on it ( i would still think their mad even though i know what i know), start thinking in the region of 14 months from the planets first pass untill you can emerge from your bolt hole and if your group has survived i really dont think watford will have, think of it as going over niagra falls in a barrel but it taking 14 months

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Fourthly, I can't believe it took two pages before someone posted their suspicions ... or how many people were gullible enough to consider meeting-up with this guy to discuss his plan in person,
[edit on 17-5-2008 by woodwytch]

I can, I dont jump to conclusions so needed to be absolutely sure before i made my decision.

If i wouldv'e posted before my innitial post then the person probably wouldv'e switched technique.

With that being said if Truth Templar wants to challenge me about his suicide mission to allegedly save people i will put up the points in question.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What really gets me..is this is something that is a bloody good idea...Just there are some real nut cases about!!

Any one that reads these posts must think the survivalist are nutcases...we are not......just there are some lunatics that suddenly see the writing on the wall...and behave like " headless chickens" and think that all haven't a clue.....so follow me cos I saw it first!!

Tell you what...talk about a meet up....very dodgy I think !lol

Think the first thing anyone should ask is.....what skills they have learned to survive...

I think anyone who has thought about survival should look at the Mad Max films...go from there ....that is the worst scenario!!...but no law no order...
There are predators out there!!

Survival is learning the basics ..priorities ...food shelter, fire water and protection ....how many have no idea of how to do the basics !!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What really gets me..is this is something that is a bloody good idea...Just there are some real nut cases about!!

Any one that reads these posts must think the survivalist are nutcases...we are not......just there are some lunatics that suddenly see the writing on the wall...and behave like " headless chickens" and think that all haven't a clue.....so follow me cos I saw it first!!

Tell you what...talk about a meet up....very dodgy I think !lol

Think the first thing anyone should ask is.....what skills they have learned to survive...

I think anyone who has thought about survival should look at the Mad Max films...go from there ....that is the worst scenario!!...but no law no order...
There are predators out there!!

Survival is learning the basics ..priorities ...food shelter, fire water and protection ....how many have no idea of how to do the basics !!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Double post !! very embarrasing !! sorry !

bugger ! thast a one liner!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Truth Templar you need to calm down, in a survival situation and preparing for a survival situation you need to keep a straight head or you may miss something which could be vital to your survival.

If you know for deffinate something will happen it should fill you with a cool determination, what I am seeing now seems to be bordering on the hysterical which would be a hinderance for any survival group.

I know you said you have done 10yrs research into this, would you be able to give us sources or net links so we see what has given you this great sense of urgency?

2012 is still 4 years away, take some time out from this and enjoy life, determine exactly what you need to do and act on it logically not emotionally.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi all again, as I hoped you have all released that all this tomfoolery is total B******t I had t to change tact to make this point. TheLonio do you know me? What makes you think my family thinks I’m nuts? My partner is leaving because she doesn’t want to believe it and by going away she thinks it will go away. Oh that’s right you know all about planet X and I take it you have told your loved ones and friends about the consequences and they believed you didn’t they...mmm…so you don’t need to worry about things like losing them cause there all coming with you. I have not exposed my knowledge on any one, what the hell you banging on about. Duh!!! Like wise Dar Kuma and Shuck please don’t be so obvious.
DK Make a few points about said suicide mission, what the one your on come on pal enlighten us for I haven’t a clue.

At least we all agree there is a few questions here is this real or not(no I believe, I feel, I have a hunch) real or not. If real then one will know of the full consequences and where, and when you know this you will know where to be and what type of survival plan. So Dk Let me share and other some of your knowledge on the subject and put your money where your mouth is and start posting your points and let us see if you really know what the hells going on and then we will know what your are really about. That goes for you two Shuck and Thelonio tells us something useful.
Look fellow survivors don,t be intimidated by bullyboy tactics by certain chicken neck bedwetters on this site you have gone quite since these agent provocateurs have began to show them selves on this site. I can assure you they talk the talk but can’t walk the walk. Look out for another piece of double think when they reply to this post.

If you are feeling the same way, feel free to contact the group privately, we have started the process. Please read my earlier replies and you will realise you are not alone. The very last thing those that have put us here want is for us to organise. Read some of the other replies and you will see a trend “ya catch ma drift” meeting with people bad idea and so on. Be wary of people who say they believe, have a hunch they feel that something’s wrong and want to start a group as they will take you where you don’t want to be.

May Fait be with us and compassion be our strength for what we are about
Truth Templar

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I know I said I'd avoid this thread,with respect to your beliefs..
But resorting to ranting,avoiding simple questions and insulting anyone who would dare question you is NOT going to add to your credibility..

Some of us 'Armchair critics' HAVE actual been around a while and put into practise stuff you are still dreaming about.

Unlike you I am not going to attack you personally but I will ask again for any links to your 'Research'.

This is now the THIRD polite request for information you are planning your strategy around..

Also I think when people are referring to your 'suicide' strategy.it's possibly because you think you can survive a wall of water 4 miles high by hiding in a waterproof shed or something..

Do you KNOW how tall 4 miles looks?? look up at a passing jet aircraft at 18,000ft and imagine that there is water between you and it.... My ears REALLY start to hurt at around 60-70ft freediving.. Add another 17,030 on top of that..Thats 500 ATMOSPHERES of pressure...
Getting towards 1 ton of pressure for every cm sq ...
and have it charging toward you at 700 miles per hour...

Take a trip to Ben Nevis.. it's beautiful.. and it's only 1 MILE HIGH BTW... So not even close to your predicted Tsunami..

Is any of this starting to make you reconsider your plans?

The best thing you can do really is BEG for someone to debunk your 2012 scenario as it will give you much needed peace of mind..

All the best.. T

[edit on 17-5-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
TT, yes I had a hunch about you, Do I want to start a group, NO
I have no motive to as I dont see a real end of world scenario that has 4 mile high tsunamis .

TT, you want to know more about where I'm coming from check out my other posts on my profile.

Since I called you out and you responded by saying I should share all my knowledge,
yet you havn't shared a damn thing, TT, not one ounce of proper planning.
Oh, you dont want to share it on an open field like a message board because they are watching?

seriously get a grip dude, The people who I have talked to know exactly where I'm coming from
and what plans I'm making.

Here are your points TT, May you choke on them

point 1 . leaving the UK since its going to be under water.
How are you going to get out of the UK exactly, surley a sit X
would stop movement of all people in and out of the country.

point 2. planet x is hokey, Its just a big marketing scam to sell books and t-shirts and makes a lot of money off gullible people.

And if its not planet X your talking about then what are you talking about?
Cause As far as I'm aware no one actually knows what your talking about.

point 3. In your posts you state you are from 2 different places, I cant remember the exact posts
but its right there unless you've edited that out by now.

point 4, You are asking way too much for no return, You want people to give you large amounts of cash just on your say so.

TT, I myself have looked at all the planet X videos, I'm still not convinced, Call me stupid but I want undeniable fact of this event before I sort out my last few plans.

And If its as bad as you say its going to be then there will be no life on the planet, So all the survivalist talk is just a waste of time then since there will be nothing to survive on and we'll just starve to death anyway.

wow, long post, Ill leave it there for now.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dar Kuma
point 4, You are asking way too much for no return, You want people to give you large amounts of cash just on your say so.

If that is really the case.. Take it to the Mods because thats WAYYY against the T&C..

VERY naughty...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi To those in the know as I explained to your in our private contacts what to expect is unfolding before your eyes as I predicted just a bit quicker than expected, classic psyops beautiful. Even down to certain “members” accusing me of saying things I haven’t even said points in question giving me money, live in two places, talking about planet X. One has even shown his true colours i.e. planet X is not real. As for me I don’t know either if there is a planet X I know there is enough evidence that would stand up in court. But it’s not what I have been discussing. It’s Sun’s twin a Brown Dwarf an unignited Dark Star.

I have given links to members privately and some of you have search engined some of the info I have pointed to in my previous replies to find the information and sites I have got mostly my info from. Do you not think it strange that certain “members” could not do the same, even those proposing to be informed about something they don’t believe in?

Anyway to those that know about our SUN’S TWIN and it’s effects already occurring on our Sun and the Solar System the eventual effect on our planet keep in touch and any new informed survivors feel free to read my earlier replies (barr the side tracking replies to address certain “members” concerns and fears) and glean any helpful info and feel free to U2U me.

May Fait be on our and compassion be our strength for what we are about to face.

Truth Templar

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So I'm psyops now, lmao

this is just hysterical.

Originally posted by Truth Templar
The cost of survival for a group of say 10 peolpe would cost
the price of house between us and i'm not talking about the price of a house in the UK.
Truth Templar

Buy my book so you dont die a horrible death!
Thats as good as asking for money in my opinion.

don,t be intimidated by bullyboy tactics by certain chicken neck
bedwetters on this site you have gone quite since these agent provocateurs
have began to show them selves on this site.Truth Templar

Im hardly a bullyboy let alone an agent provocateur.

Look out for another piece of double think when they reply to this post. Truth Templar

Or just look at the facts.

Be wary of people who say they believe, have a hunch they feel that something’s wrong
and want to start a group as they will take you where you don’t want to be. Truth Templar

I dont want to start a group, i will however possibly join one .

Anyway to those that know about our SUN’S TWIN
and it’s effects already occurring on our Sun and the Solar SystemTruth Templar

Anything that had an unstable eliptical orbit would succumb to a normal round orbit just like everything else,
it would be forced to or just completely collapse, its simple science.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Dear tt you are the stupidist sniveling sobbing fool i have had the displeasure of typing to (except the tax man), read your own posts and listen to yourself, how can you cry about the friends that you will lose, you probably havent got any. I have a family to think about, children that i will have to save that dont require convincing, just saving. i held my sisters hand as she died in hospital of cancer at the age of 39, 1 year and three days earlier i did the same for my father as he died of a heart attack at 67 years of age, i was powerless to save them but when you have a family you cannot abandon all hope of life and sit there sobbing like a baby, you get on with it, do us all a favour ( your girlfriend aswell) stfu, crawl in your hole now just to be sure and dont come out

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join