It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Uk (Hope Of People Everywhere) Survivors Group

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wouldn't the UK be exponentially screwed?

I'm just thinking of the small land mass, huge population, waterlocked. That is alot of criminals and thugs in a small small area, and little fresh water or game.

Of course these are just assumptions, I have no actual experience with UK. But, I do feel like large cities will be screwed, as people are just piled in to them with no abilities of self sustaining.

I can't imagine how rowdy NYC would be after the power is out for any length of time. Even lighting fires to keep warm would become a huge problem. How will people in apartments be able to keep warm?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
what the bleep is this thread about? please dont say NIBIRU pleaseeee

so what happens when nothing happens? when your half way up ben nevis with your pen knives pact lunches and bandannas frezzing your anus off with your cronies waiting for something to happen?
could you post some sort of real evidence that somthing will occur in 2012? like credible evidence and not some sort of u tube video

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ooops i didnt read all of the thread and i wonder why

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi,

I have studied various texts and reports over the last few years and have only recently (within the last 12 months or so) decided that something unimaginable and unprecidented will take place on or around the back end of the year 2012. I'm based in the North West UK and would like to speak with others out there like me who may be concerned and not really clear about how to prepare. I tried to broach the topic with my wife and other relatives who are quite religious and was laughed to scorn. My sole concern is for my children who cannot decide for themselves. I'm trying to keep my spirits up but feel very alone.

Andrew

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hi,

I have studied various texts and reports over the last few years and have only recently (within the last 12 months or so) decided that something unimaginable and unprecidented will take place on or around the back end of the year 2012. I'm based in the North West UK and would like to speak with others out there like me who may be concerned and not really clear about how to prepare. I tried to broach the topic with my wife and other relatives who are quite religious and was laughed to scorn. My sole concern is for my children who cannot decide for themselves. I'm trying to keep my spirits up but feel very alone.

Andrew

Doomsaying and prophecy based survival does nothing but absolute harm to survivalism in general, in the last 30 years along there has been at least 30 end of the world scenarios forcast by experts reading scriptures, calenders and the Mail on Sunday, None of them have ever been right.Suvivalism means being prepared for various disasters or apocalyptic events that God, Nature of Mankind throws at us, AT ANY TIME, Not on set dates.
Lets say the current bunch of loons and doomsayers are partially right and the world as we know it is going to fall when the Mayan calender expires in 2012, So all the sheeple make plans to survive the disaster that will hit on that date. BUT, what if we have got the date wrong?, What if the mayan calender actually ends next week?. Oh dear all those people who were going to prepare at the end of 2011 are screwed, and the only ones to survive are the more rational every day survivalists who accept that in general something bloody aweful is going to happen to society and the world as we know it, but they plan for it happening any time from now onwards.

The main people who benefit from this calender setting based doomsaying are the people selling the survival kits to the guilable and foolish, and the control freaks trying to develop a cult around themselves. Planning for a specific event on a set date is foolish and wasteful.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi i wont to survive the 2012 and safe my family,my kids and hubby and i will do anything to do it.I dont know where the safest place is ,i know people say high mountains,i live in south east uk ,so not much luck of survival here.I was thinking of going to spain highest mountains.Next year im starting my list of surval things i need .pack them away and work out a plan to meet other people who wont to survive.Its seems to me when you tell poeple they think its a big joke,they dont wont to believe,but time is running out,for them and us all.May God be with you all.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth Templar

Truth do you have an age limit on your survival group? Im only 17.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Truth do you have an age limit on your survival group? Im only 17.

Truth templar is banned I think, his original post is ancient anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

www.2012connect.com...

You are not alone and I am fully aware of what is to come and have no problems severing all that I know - if I know without a shadow of a doubt that it needs to be done.

I know that I did not find your post by 'accident'. I encourage you to read my posts so you can get a better idea of me and more importantly friends who are also survivor knowlegable.

If you 'lead' do so with an open heart, love and patience. The very idea of a 'leader' or 'king' with absolute say will find it difficult if not impossible to direct a group of heightened people. Your greatest enemy will be yourself and then those around you. A 'community' must be established where everyones skills and abilities are EQUALLY exploited for the benefit and survival of the group.

I anticipate that you will receive many inquiries and hope that you are successful in your endeavor.

- PEACE AND LOVE

- Nanohurtz

P.S. Do not forget to ask yourself if YOU are willing to perish for the continuence of mankind. If your answer is "I will not" then you are missing the point of change for ALL of mankind and you may very well suffer a fate worse than those extinguished immediately. Survival and promotion is not for you - it's for mankind.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

hi truth templar been hearing about the oncoming troubles, which brings me to the old saying "better to be safe than sorry" is their a group based in uk, i am based in woking which isnt safe so some direction would be of help !

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

thierrymathis@tiscali.co.uk
we need to talk

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

hi
we are also looking to be involved in a survivor group in preparation for 2012
i am convinced this is the only way for survival of mankinds future
my only concern at moment is that i believe its too late todo
anything here in the uk ... we are destined to be undr water

contact divinepresence@hotmail.co.uk
sarah and carl

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

NAMASTE,i whant to met.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i would just like to say hi to all , and i am 100 % sure that we will have a real turn of events on 21 st dec 2012 , and have enjoyed reading your coments.

i did want to get more info from Truth Templar but i realise that is not possible.

but if anyone is in contact with him plese do tell him i enjoyed his post.

take care all and be happy.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by vigil gregor]

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I'm also looking to set up something here in england.

I do not think that we should create large survival groups, but to maintain comunication between each other and offer each other help.

It is my believe that if something was to happen, the goverment is already aware and they are saving their butts, so the last thing I would want to is to follow any orders from them or allowe them to help, as I douth their help is genuine but of one of self-interest. I would not trust them at all, and they would be looking for slaves, to rebuild.

radiation pills: I would like to believe on them, but again, I believe that would be a bad idea to take them, I just keep thinking on the swine flu vaccinations.

Large groups will become essay target, smaller groups can move around essier and if one get cought, the rest may have time to scape. I say this because it would not surprise me if the goverment will try to "recuse" BY FORCE all survivals, in order to create a labour camp for self-interest.

I know people that are doing things and are not telling to no one, becuase they fear that those who have not prepare will be nocking were they are for help, and they are not interested on helping others, for them it will became, each one to their own, which even though I understand (lack of food-water .... they do not want others to empty their own personal supply), but I believe that is the wrong way to go. We must unite! we must help each other! The last thing I would do, is to say "I told you so" ... I gain nothing by that and loss a lot!

What I want to know, if anyone can help, is:
Realistically, most of us, can't built a bunker or have a safe house, so we must do what ever we can in our own homes, so ... what can we do in our own homes? how can we prepare ourself for the worse?

Is there anything we can do to avoid radiation in our own homes?
What about flooding?

I do not believe london is safe enough, to close from the sea. Way to much destruction, too much caos.
Big cities and towns near water are a no-no.

for me I believe this are the first things to look into, does anyone have any realistic ideas?

Thank you
:-)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No one is too young or to old, no matter your race, religion, beliefs, health .... we should all be together. Each person will be able to aport something. Some can aport fisical strengh, other emotional support ... all sort of people would be needed as we all have diferent abilities and strenghs ...
:-)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

I know how you are felling, some of my freinds think I'm a loonny ... jejejeje ... that's ok. I know of people that are preparing but don't want to discuss what they are doing for fear that others will be knocking were ever they are, if they were to need help, but they forget that they may be the once needing help, as we just simple don't know what will happen.

I am to far from you, but hopefully each of us can set up a little survival group in their own area and then communicate with other survival groups and offer help, ideas and so on ... I'm a bit lost myself I must say.

My main concern at the moment is flooding and radiation.
In england we neither can get hold of guns for self protection and we will be left at the mercy of the army ... which I would not trust at all.

someone mentioned to me air-guns would be something.

Join my facebook web site if you want, at the moment I just made a collection of other pages that may give ideas, we should all read, investigate, make list of things to do no matter how unreal they may be, and then work from there to the most realistic plan.
Most of us have various problems; Money .... I can affort to build a bunk, je! I can't even affort to tranfort my garage into a room! ... the people that have the money are greedy about it or just fear to help others to get ready, and most possible fear that they will be waisting money in something that will not happen. I can understand all the reasons, but something has to be done and someone has to start.

So, do your own research and share it in my facebook page ... :-)

2012 survival group - england

nicole

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join